Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

What to do after taking over this planet? (satire)

The-thing-next-door

What to do after taking over this planet? (satire)

Post  The-thing-next-door on Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:05 pm

Once this planet is under Russian controll what should be done with it? How should society be managed? What political system to use? & ofcourse how best to absolutely destroy freedom (satiricaly ofcouse) got any ideas?
    GarryB

Re: What to do after taking over this planet? (satire)

Post  GarryB on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:26 am

I realise you are attempting humour, but you actually come across as a western stooge who finally gives up and admits the west is an uncouth evil bunch of thugs and thieves... but they are still way better than the Chinese or Indians or Russians or whomever else they might choose would be.

The problem is that I really don't think the Russians or the Indians or the Chinese want to dominate the world the way the west tries... they just want to be able to make their own choices without western pressure and more importantly judgement.

The call that everyone wants to rule the world is not based in fact... most people just want to be left alone and live by some simple rules that apply to everyone equally.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    The-thing-next-door

Post  The-thing-next-door on Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:28 am

GarryB wrote:I realise you are attempting humour, but you actually come across as a western stooge who finally gives up and admits the west is an uncouth evil bunch of thugs and thieves... but they are still way better than the Chinese or Indians or Russians or whomever else they might choose would be.

The problem is that I really don't think the Russians or the Indians or the Chinese want to dominate the world the way the west tries... they just want to be able to make their own choices without western pressure and more importantly judgement.

The call that everyone wants to rule the world is not based in fact... most people just want to be left alone and live by some simple rules that apply to everyone equally.

I veiw Russia as a superior country in terms of both society and technology. I know Russia is not actauly evil but I like a little bit of "evil" atmosphere I am so sick of all the good vs bad garbage in reality there is niether so my preference of the "evil" atmosphere does not mean anything about my opinion of Russia. Russia does not bomb civilians or fund terrorism so Russia is actualy the "good" side if you insist on there being a good and bad side.

As for Russia not wanting to control the world well yes but the west is a threat and a threat has to be eliminated. Funny thing is nato give Russia and China a reason to invade its members therefor defeating its claimed purpose.

anyway the purpose of this topic is satirical "evil" plans of what to do after WW3 and not what to actualy do in this event

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:52 pm