Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Sweden and Finland will join NATO 2015 or 2016?

AlfaT8

Re: Sweden and Finland will join NATO 2015 or 2016?

Post  AlfaT8 on Wed May 23, 2018 8:20 pm

Nah Garry, we know why Sweden has to join Nato, it has nothing to do with Russia, but more to do with getting Nato to protect them from their own "DIVERSE" population.
    There are already plenty of Kalashnikov armed "child refugees" "culturally enriching" the local area. Wink
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 am

So how has NATO membership helped lighten up the population in other NATO countries?

I would suggest it hasn't... in fact the major direct impact has been the immediate introduction of US soldiers, which come in a range of colours... so perhaps those pale northerners will still get some colour anyway... they might not like it, but ask any native group about how they felt about the spanish, or dutch, or english or french arriving to their beautiful shores... what goes around comes around.
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 on Thu May 24, 2018 4:49 am

GarryB wrote:So how has NATO membership helped lighten up the population in other NATO countries?

I would suggest it hasn't... in fact the major direct impact has been the immediate introduction of US soldiers, which come in a range of colours... so perhaps those pale northerners will still get some colour anyway... they might not like it, but ask any native group about how they felt about the spanish, or dutch, or english or french arriving to their beautiful shores... what goes around comes around.

Holy crap, a progressive, yes let's use the past to justify our BS.
    At least the Europeans brought civilization, all i see these people bringing is crime and economic fallout.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Fri May 25, 2018 6:08 am

At least the Europeans brought civilization, all i see these people bringing is crime and economic fallout.

Civilisation is what you call it is it?

More like you turned their world upside down and told they everything they thought was wrong...

Now they are returning the favour...

Your magic beans didn't work so now they want a refund...
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 on Fri May 25, 2018 6:47 am

GarryB wrote:

Civilisation is what you call it is it?

More like you turned their world upside down and told they everything they thought was wrong...

Now they are returning the favour...

Your magic beans didn't work so now they want a refund...

Yea, except this "favour" don't work for sh%t.
    At least the colonials favour actually worked when they did it.

They are the ones that wanted to rule themselves, and they F'ed up, they only got themselves to blame.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Dec 16, 2018 1:00 pm