Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Share
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5140
    Points : 5203
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:53 pm

    eehnie wrote:

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

    Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 657
    Points : 661
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Thu Nov 09, 2017 5:56 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

    Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.


    Well ISIS did have bounties for Russian head's I think it was like a 1k USD for a solider etc, I honestly do not know if they had increase payouts for officers they could have wouldn't have shocked me. They wanted live Russians for propaganda reasons.

    I don't think he understands how bounty's work tho......

    I mean the entire point of bounty's is to tell people about them so they will want to get the guy and collect the money. No matter who kills him. Everybody in syria knows who has a bounty on who. That's how it works more people know the better chance someone will try and collect it.
    avatar
    nomadski

    Posts : 118
    Points : 118
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  nomadski on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:51 pm

    The Russian and American presidents were supposed to meet in vietnam . Did this happen ? Who could have imagined , at height of vietnam war , that one day their country would be united . And play host to the bitter adversaries ? And that vietnam people would be stitching Levi Jeans for export to American market ? Or that they seek American weapons to counteract China over south China sea ?

    If there is a lesson from this , then it has to be that super power rivalry in national politics ends finally without any side having upper hand . Apart from the people who live there . So the two sides should end rivalry in Syria . And not escalate militarily . The war can be over . Providing enough pressure is brought and help in the political process .

    All sides that defeated the rats , can now do the following :

    ( 1 ) Not advance against democratic forces .

    ( 2 ) Jointly secure borders .

    ( 3 ) No increase in foreign bases .

    ( 4 ) Forces not fighting rats to demobilise and / join Syrian Army .

    ( 5 ) Joint command to be set up in some area .

    ( 6 ) Democratic forces to allow reconstruction and repatriation of refugees .

    ( 7 ) Democratic forces to facilitate the political process for the population .

    ( 8 ) Refineries and mines to be put into operation by central government .


    ................etc .
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3951
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:58 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Reality in this 21st century sure has an Anti-American bias...

    Honest question, who thought that the Russian intervention would turn out the way it is going?

    Personally I dreaded this would get results for a while and the escalation would simply keep the grinder on for a decade more.

    And here we are with basically a dying war and an all but total victory for Mordor. #TheBattle@theBlackGatewasaninsidejob



    This war is far from over with ISiS gone you move onto stage 2 is all.

    This is no dying war.

    while the Russians deserve credit the main man in this war is al-Hassan he is their MVP without him iSIS would be in alot better shape then it is now.

    He is responsible for all of the Russians main victory's and Assad's without him the Russians would not have had a worse time off airpower is meaningless if your ground troops cannot do anything. Yes their airstrikes are for sure a major factor.

    It was his men who paved the way for the Russians to find targets and more they always fought outmanned out gun and won their battles despite the odds.

    There is a reason in Syrian he has a bigger bounty on his head than any Russian or Syrian in the millions, last I heard it reached over 5 Million dollars dead even more alive.

    This war is over for the most part, for three main reasons.

    1. There is no more popular steam behind "the Revolution", basically the average joe who would have gone against the Syrian State has either been killed or is outside the country.
    2. The current limitations of the support from abroad for the terrorists and militias do not allow them to coordinate and cooperate in a large scale assaults or create stockpiles in a tactical and strategical fashion. The limitations encompass borders getting closed or harder to cross, cash flow, supplies and brain drain from both internal and external factors.
    3. The geopolitical tempo has been radically altered by the russian intervention in the region. We are not talking militarily, but well politically. Russia simply has bet on authoritarian and sovereign rule instead of absurd pipe dreams. This is a fact that often is relegated to a minor discomfort from the West, but is actually a very important part.

    These 3 elements stem from one and only logic: the nominally simple "single horse in the race". Russia, Iran and Syria are not totally in agreement as to how to deal with the crisis politically, but they have one candidate in this mess, one horse in the race. And that is it.

    Assad offers no other benefit as now, truth be told. But it is the only benefit you need in a civil war/proxy war/colored revolution.

    There is also no way the war is going to restart in the same way it was from 2013 to 2015. That part, is over. The only phase 2 that will be a problem is going to be the Kurdish issue.

    Al Hassan is no MVP in this mess, he actually has had a lot of issues in coordination, to the point he was widely believed to have been KIA around idlib in 2015. Anyway, fact is that Al Hassan's men had to rely on Russian PMC's and others to properly coordinate Indirect fire after 4 years of war. Let that sink in. Some of the guys that were used in Syria had learned their trade in Donbass. Tell me why Syrians couldn't even get that far in their own country. Also we've have had a lot of discussion over the way the Syrian Selfie Army fights its battles. A simple comparison with Hizb should pretty much clear this case of Glorifyitis Maximus. Without poor dudes from Iran and Iraq, this would be over by now. Period.

    Please don't quote eehenie, i don't want to read his non-sense multiple times.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5574
    Points : 5678
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:36 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

    He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1526
    Points : 1551
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  eehnie on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:25 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Reality in this 21st century sure has an Anti-American bias...

    Honest question, who thought that the Russian intervention would turn out the way it is going?

    Personally I dreaded this would get results for a while and the escalation would simply keep the grinder on for a decade more.

    And here we are with basically a dying war and an all but total victory for Mordor. #TheBattle@theBlackGatewasaninsidejob



    This war is far from over with ISiS gone you move onto stage 2 is all.

    This is no dying war.

    while the Russians deserve credit the main man in this war is al-Hassan he is their MVP without him iSIS would be in alot better shape then it is now.

    He is responsible for all of the Russians main victory's and Assad's without him the Russians would not have had a worse time off airpower is meaningless if your ground troops cannot do anything. Yes their airstrikes are for sure a major factor.

    It was his men who paved the way for the Russians to find targets and more they always fought outmanned out gun and won their battles despite the odds.

    There is a reason in Syrian he has a bigger bounty on his head than any Russian or Syrian in the millions, last I heard it reached over 5 Million dollars dead even more alive.

    You not only are a US hardline follower, even you claimed to be US soldier (or similar).

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?

    I just said he has a bounty not who ordered the bounty put on him

    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    You are the alone fooling yourself. I was asking, do not you know how to read a question?

    From your answer we can see you are not shameless enough, but also is obvious you are liying now by fear of recognizing what you really said before. Liying now, not before.

    But following your last lie just a second, who is ordering/offering these bounties?

    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

    Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

    For JohninMK, another US hardline follower, that is asking about somthing that he himself cut in his quote, in the bolded+red part of the original message of SeigSoloyvov, there is a direct reference to Russians and Syrians, and al-Hassan is a Syrian general. SeigSoloyvov tried to evade later his own comment about the nationalities mentioned, saying it was about ISIS people, but curiously he was not talking about ISIS people in the original quote and neither mentioned Saudis, Jordanians, Tunesians, Egyptians, French, Germans, British and lots of other nationalities present in the ISIS. I do not doubt it has been bounties also for them, but is also legit and obvious, reading his original comment, to think that he was talking also about Russians fighting with the Assad forces. And "casually" there is a long list of "Russian and Syrian" generals killed recently in the frontline, that suggest a serious tracking against them, likely from who has been ordering these bounties.

    And we come to the same question again, following his last lie we can ask to SeigSoloyvov: who is ordering/offering these bounties?


    Last edited by eehnie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:00 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5140
    Points : 5203
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:36 pm

    First map shows just where those who captured Al-Bukamal came from. A foretaste of more Syria/Iraq co-operation. Watch what happens north of the Euphrates on the Deir/Iraq border.

    Also

    Wael Al Hussaini‏ @WaelHussaini 22h22 hours ago

    Important - #SAA managed to free a lot of Yazidis women in #AlBuKamal whom were kidnapped by #ISIS from #Iraq





    Overall picture of ISISland

    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5140
    Points : 5203
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  JohninMK on Thu Nov 09, 2017 9:47 pm

    Expect to hear a lot more on this subject

    Turkey’s Prime Minister Binali Yildirim said the United States should withdraw its weapons and support for the Kurdish and Arab forces that just routed ISIS in Syria, calling them a post-war threat to the region and Israel.

    Yildirim, who is visiting Washington this week, said that the U.S. justification for arming Syria’s Kurdish YPG forces, and other groups that comprise the U.S.-trained Syrian Democratic Forces, had expired now that ISIS had been defeated.


    http://www.defenseone.com/threats/2017/11/turkey-tells-us-withdraw-weapons-support-syrian-rebels/142411/?hl=1&noRedirect=1

    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 190
    Points : 192
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  ATLASCUB on Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:52 am

    Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1526
    Points : 1551
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  eehnie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:11 am

    JohninMK wrote:Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

    If you want to pursue real insluts check here:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t6686p850-russian-navy-status-news-3#208004


    Last edited by eehnie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3951
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:12 am

    ATLASCUB wrote:Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.

    It is kinda difficult to avoid getting higher figures getting killed in a war that has attrition levels unseen since probably Afghanistan's first bout.

    For a limited manpower confrontation like the Syrian war always was and the lack of proficiency from both parties at war, loosing honchos on the front line is a fact of life, not some kind of bounty non-sense.

    Plus we have seen that OPSEC is almost impossible even in Alawite Strongholds with couple of pictures taken from dead-on distances.


    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 190
    Points : 192
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  ATLASCUB on Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:17 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.

    It is kinda difficult to avoid getting higher figures getting killed in a war that has attrition levels unseen since probably Afghanistan's first bout.

    For a limited manpower confrontation like the Syrian war always was and the lack of proficiency from both parties at war, loosing honchos on the front line is a fact of life, not some kind of bounty non-sense.

    Plus we have seen that OPSEC is almost impossible even in Alawite Strongholds with couple of pictures taken from dead-on distances.


    I don't think your point contradicts the observation (of a fact) at all besides you saying it does. More like they reinforce each other in achieving a goal.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3951
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:07 am

    ATLASCUB wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.

    It is kinda difficult to avoid getting higher figures getting killed in a war that has attrition levels unseen since probably Afghanistan's first bout.

    For a limited manpower confrontation like the Syrian war always was and the lack of proficiency from both parties at war, loosing honchos on the front line is a fact of life, not some kind of bounty non-sense.

    Plus we have seen that OPSEC is almost impossible even in Alawite Strongholds with couple of pictures taken from dead-on distances.


    I don't think your point contradicts the observation (of a fact) at all besides you saying it does. More like they reinforce each other in achieving a goal.

    Hum, do you have a point? Any...

    You say there is a bounty over Russians, there's a bounty for everything in Syria. Fighting, Not fighting, looting, not looting, dying. It is a long breath war which works on who pays what. The Russian reconciliation efforts are also a payout scheme. If you don't understand that, i guess it is long overdue you stop taking any interest in the operational part of warfare.

    ISIS like Al Qaeda weren't born ex nihilo. However there's simply no logic regarding 'bounties' as ISIS, unlike HTS/JAN and FSA doesn't have an individual bounty market. It is a far more organic and organized madness than JAN was ever able to muster.

    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 657
    Points : 661
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:40 am

    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Reality in this 21st century sure has an Anti-American bias...

    Honest question, who thought that the Russian intervention would turn out the way it is going?

    Personally I dreaded this would get results for a while and the escalation would simply keep the grinder on for a decade more.

    And here we are with basically a dying war and an all but total victory for Mordor. #TheBattle@theBlackGatewasaninsidejob



    This war is far from over with ISiS gone you move onto stage 2 is all.

    This is no dying war.

    while the Russians deserve credit the main man in this war is al-Hassan he is their MVP without him iSIS would be in alot better shape then it is now.

    He is responsible for all of the Russians main victory's and Assad's without him the Russians would not have had a worse time off airpower is meaningless if your ground troops cannot do anything. Yes their airstrikes are for sure a major factor.

    It was his men who paved the way for the Russians to find targets and more they always fought outmanned out gun and won their battles despite the odds.

    There is a reason in Syrian he has a bigger bounty on his head than any Russian or Syrian in the millions, last I heard it reached over 5 Million dollars dead even more alive.

    You not only are a US hardline follower, even you claimed to be US soldier (or similar).

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?

    I just said he has a bounty not who ordered the bounty put on him

    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    You are the alone fooling yourself. I was asking, do not you know how to read a question?

    From your answer we can see you are not shameless enough, but also is obvious you are liying now by fear of recognizing what you really said before. Liying now, not before.

    But following your last lie just a second, who is ordering/offering these bounties?

    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

    Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

    For JohninMK, another US hardline follower, that is asking about somthing that he himself cut in his quote, in the bolded+red part of the original message of SeigSoloyvov, there is a direct reference to Russians and Syrians, and al-Hassan is a Syrian general. SeigSoloyvov tried to evade later his own comment about the nationalities mentioned, saying it was about ISIS people, but curiously he was not talking about ISIS people in the original quote and neither mentioned Saudis, Jordanians, Tunesians, Egyptians, French, Germans, British and lots of other nationalities present in the ISIS. I do not doubt it has been bounties also for them, but is also legit and obvious, reading his original comment, to think that he was talking also about Russians fighting with the Assad forces. And "casually" there is a long list of "Russian and Syrian" generals killed recently in the frontline, that suggest a serious tracking against them, likely from who has been ordering these bounties.

    And we come to the same question again, following his last lie we can ask to SeigSoloyvov: who is ordering/offering these bounties?

    first off nothing I said was a lie, I said "There was a bounty"

    you are now assuming, who set the bounty and are insulting me over it.

    I never SAID who SET the bounty. You can assume all you want, however you have no right to.

    you are are assuming alot in this post, I mentioned Hassan's bounty because he was in my post. ETC I was talking about him no one else.

    Many people have bounties in syria ISIS, Rebels, SAA, Kurds for example there is tons of them for many different factions.

    now I am going to give you the chance to shut your trap and realize you just said something stupid and leave it at that or I will report you to the admins and at this point I am about to block you.

    Lieing about who set a bounty when I never claimed who set said bounty just that someone did...jesus. what an anal nutbag you are.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 657
    Points : 661
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:45 am

    Ps how do you block someone on this place in the event, I need to do that with him. Not sure how.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5574
    Points : 5678
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:53 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Ps how do you block someone on this place in the event, I need to do that with him. Not sure how.

    You have friend/foe option in your profile menu

    Add him to foe list and you are good to go

    ATLASCUB

    Posts : 190
    Points : 192
    Join date : 2017-02-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  ATLASCUB on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:47 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.

    It is kinda difficult to avoid getting higher figures getting killed in a war that has attrition levels unseen since probably Afghanistan's first bout.

    For a limited manpower confrontation like the Syrian war always was and the lack of proficiency from both parties at war, loosing honchos on the front line is a fact of life, not some kind of bounty non-sense.

    Plus we have seen that OPSEC is almost impossible even in Alawite Strongholds with couple of pictures taken from dead-on distances.


    I don't think your point contradicts the observation (of a fact) at all besides you saying it does. More like they reinforce each other in achieving a goal.

    Hum, do you have a point? Any...

    You say there is a bounty over Russians, there's a bounty for everything in Syria. Fighting, Not fighting, looting, not looting, dying. It is a long breath war which works on who pays what. The Russian reconciliation efforts are also a payout scheme. If you don't understand that, i guess it is long overdue you stop taking any interest in the operational part of warfare.

    ISIS like Al Qaeda weren't born ex nihilo. However there's simply no logic regarding 'bounties' as ISIS, unlike HTS/JAN and FSA doesn't have an individual bounty market. It is a far more organic and organized madness than JAN was ever able to muster.


    Lol pass.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5574
    Points : 5678
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:02 pm

    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1526
    Points : 1551
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  eehnie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 6:22 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Reality in this 21st century sure has an Anti-American bias...

    Honest question, who thought that the Russian intervention would turn out the way it is going?

    Personally I dreaded this would get results for a while and the escalation would simply keep the grinder on for a decade more.

    And here we are with basically a dying war and an all but total victory for Mordor. #TheBattle@theBlackGatewasaninsidejob



    This war is far from over with ISiS gone you move onto stage 2 is all.

    This is no dying war.

    while the Russians deserve credit the main man in this war is al-Hassan he is their MVP without him iSIS would be in alot better shape then it is now.

    He is responsible for all of the Russians main victory's and Assad's without him the Russians would not have had a worse time off airpower is meaningless if your ground troops cannot do anything. Yes their airstrikes are for sure a major factor.

    It was his men who paved the way for the Russians to find targets and more they always fought outmanned out gun and won their battles despite the odds.

    There is a reason in Syrian he has a bigger bounty on his head than any Russian or Syrian in the millions, last I heard it reached over 5 Million dollars dead even more alive.

    You not only are a US hardline follower, even you claimed to be US soldier (or similar).

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?

    I just said he has a bounty not who ordered the bounty put on him

    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    You are the alone fooling yourself. I was asking, do not you know how to read a question?

    From your answer we can see you are not shameless enough, but also is obvious you are liying now by fear of recognizing what you really said before. Liying now, not before.

    But following your last lie just a second, who is ordering/offering these bounties?

    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    From this condition, are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?
    Echo the previous post, plus where did Russian Generals enter the equation?

    Also, please, as Garry has said, stop insulting other Forum members, in this case using "and not so bright," to describe two of them.

    For JohninMK, another US hardline follower, that is asking about somthing that he himself cut in his quote, in the bolded+red part of the original message of SeigSoloyvov, there is a direct reference to Russians and Syrians, and al-Hassan is a Syrian general. SeigSoloyvov tried to evade later his own comment about the nationalities mentioned, saying it was about ISIS people, but curiously he was not talking about ISIS people in the original quote and neither mentioned Saudis, Jordanians, Tunesians, Egyptians, French, Germans, British and lots of other nationalities present in the ISIS. I do not doubt it has been bounties also for them, but is also legit and obvious, reading his original comment, to think that he was talking also about Russians fighting with the Assad forces. And "casually" there is a long list of "Russian and Syrian" generals killed recently in the frontline, that suggest a serious tracking against them, likely from who has been ordering these bounties.

    And we come to the same question again, following his last lie we can ask to SeigSoloyvov: who is ordering/offering these bounties?

    first off nothing I said was a lie, I said "There was a bounty"

    you are now assuming, who set the bounty and are insulting me over it.

    I never SAID who SET the bounty. You can assume all you want, however you have no right to.

    you are are assuming alot in this post, I mentioned Hassan's bounty because he was in my post. ETC I was talking about him no one else.

    Many people have bounties in syria ISIS, Rebels, SAA, Kurds for example there is tons of them for many different factions.

    now I am going to give you the chance to shut your trap and realize you just said something stupid and leave it at that or I will report you to the admins and at this point I am about to block you.

    Lieing about who set a bounty when I never claimed who set said bounty just that someone did...jesus. what an anal nutbag you are.

    1.- I quoted fairly and completely your comments, for you have not need to re-say what you said. Less changing it.

    2.- There are lies in your comments. As example you said not "there was" you said "he has" [now]. See the part bolded in red, and also in your next comment in the chain. Another lie, I said not that you said who ordered/offered the bounties, I asked, in the two comments.

    3.- There are not insults in my comments, also quoted.

    4.- You can block who you want.

    5.- You can report what you want.

    6.- The question was fair and remains unanswered. Unprecedently, the people is waiting to your answer.

    7.- Even if you answer not properly to the questions, the real answer is evident enough after your messages.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3951
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:21 pm

    ATLASCUB wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    ATLASCUB wrote:Ehnie going for the personal attack is wrong but he does have a point about the puppet masters putting the bounties on Russian/Syrian heads. Then again, this is war and when using such a proxy as ISIS, there is no value system in which it operates. There be no doubt, ISIS is a proxy force, not an organic fundamentalist group.

    It is kinda difficult to avoid getting higher figures getting killed in a war that has attrition levels unseen since probably Afghanistan's first bout.

    For a limited manpower confrontation like the Syrian war always was and the lack of proficiency from both parties at war, loosing honchos on the front line is a fact of life, not some kind of bounty non-sense.

    Plus we have seen that OPSEC is almost impossible even in Alawite Strongholds with couple of pictures taken from dead-on distances.


    I don't think your point contradicts the observation (of a fact) at all besides you saying it does. More like they reinforce each other in achieving a goal.

    Hum, do you have a point? Any...

    You say there is a bounty over Russians, there's a bounty for everything in Syria. Fighting, Not fighting, looting, not looting, dying. It is a long breath war which works on who pays what. The Russian reconciliation efforts are also a payout scheme. If you don't understand that, i guess it is long overdue you stop taking any interest in the operational part of warfare.

    ISIS like Al Qaeda weren't born ex nihilo. However there's simply no logic regarding 'bounties' as ISIS, unlike HTS/JAN and FSA doesn't have an individual bounty market. It is a far more organic and organized madness than JAN was ever able to muster.


    Lol pass.

    It's Ok sock puppet account. You can pass.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 657
    Points : 661
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:27 pm

    "are you shameless enough to acknowledge publicly that your country is paying for the death of Syrian and Russian generals?"

    You are saying here since I said he has a bounty that the US set it on him, so you are using the fact I stated there was a bounty to justify saying it was the US who set it on his head, so yes you ignorant twit. you are saying I said who set the bounty.

    Also, you clearly don't know how to speak English correctly. There was nothing wrong with my sentence structure.

    Also "there was?" I never used the words "There" and "was" together in reference to Hassan. So you are lying here saying I said words about a guy I never did say, this is harassment Enhie congrats I now have a legit reason to report you.

    Now if you are asking me

    "Who set the bounty on him" you have utterly failed in doing so because you insulted me and attacked me over false claims. Yes, I do know who set the bounty on him, it wasn't the US tho, it's not exactly a dam secret who did. However, if you ask nicely and with manners, I will answer you.

    Allow me to help you since you have a very big problem with speaking English an example of a nice way to ask the question is -Can you please tell me who had the bounty placed on Hassan-

    Btw calling RI a pentagon insider....lol if you have seen White House press briefings you would know that RI gets treated very shitty in them and that Russia does fund RI and it is based in Moscow. When Papa showed me that I laughed my rear off.

    what's next RT is part of Us spy program?.



    So for any admins who see this, I would like to formally report this guy for false claims and insults when I never talked to him. His claims are proven to be false, his own statements show this. He has been warned time and time again about his behavior however he doesn't learn.


    Last edited by SeigSoloyvov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 657
    Points : 661
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 7:28 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

    He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1

    I haven't laughed so hard in months.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1526
    Points : 1551
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  eehnie on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:02 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

    He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1

    I haven't laughed so hard in months.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_Insider

    Russia Insider is a news website launched in September 2014, based in Moscow, Russia. Russia Insider reports on political and social affairs and aims to provide an alternative view [2] to the mainstream news about Russia and country-related issues. The website was founded and is driven by its editor Charles Bausman and a number of international volunteer contributors[3] positioning the publication as an independent media source aiming to promote a better understanding of Russia. Its mission is media criticism and reform, underlining the issues of Western media which are seen by the founders as extremely biased, especially on Russia.[4] Many articles are copied, excerpted or translated from other websites, e.g. Russia Beyond, Voltairenet.org, Strategic Culture Foundation, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Consortiumnews, etc., however there are also some original ones.

    Created by Simon North, Matthew Allen, Paul Kaiser, Enrico Braun, Richard Brandt, John Helmer, Gilbert Doctorow, Eric Zuesse, Xenia Zinoviev, Dmitry Orlov, et al.
    Editor Charles Bausman

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Helmer_(journalist)

    John Helmer (born 1946) is an Australian-born journalist and foreign correspondent , based in Moscow, Russia since 1989. He has served as an adviser to government heads in Greece (Andreas Papandreou), the United States (Jimmy Carter), and Asia, and has also worked as professor of political science, sociology, and journalism.[1]

    Life[edit]
    Born and raised in Australia, Helmer graduated in political science from Harvard University in the United States, and worked in the White House as an aide of President Jimmy Carter.[2] He published several books on military and political topics, including essays on the American presidency and on urban policy in the US and essays on Greek, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern politics and foreign policy.
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5554
    Points : 5595
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  Militarov on Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:36 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:.............
    Learn to read buddy and if you do not understand english do not comment on English posts. Literally just made a fool of yourself.

    This? This is nothing, you should see what he did here:

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t2433p700-western-propaganda#208684

    He just launched concept of retard into the stratosphere and fired second stage engine with that one.... lol1

    I haven't laughed so hard in months.

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia_Insider

    Russia Insider is a news website launched in September 2014, based in Moscow, Russia. Russia Insider reports on political and social affairs and aims to provide an alternative view [2] to the mainstream news about Russia and country-related issues. The website was founded and is driven by its editor Charles Bausman and a number of international volunteer contributors[3] positioning the publication as an independent media source aiming to promote a better understanding of Russia. Its mission is media criticism and reform, underlining the issues of Western media which are seen by the founders as extremely biased, especially on Russia.[4] Many articles are copied, excerpted or translated from other websites, e.g. Russia Beyond, Voltairenet.org, Strategic Culture Foundation, The Guardian, Huffington Post, Consortiumnews, etc., however there are also some original ones.

    Created by Simon North, Matthew Allen, Paul Kaiser, Enrico Braun, Richard Brandt, John Helmer, Gilbert Doctorow, Eric Zuesse, Xenia Zinoviev, Dmitry Orlov, et al.
    Editor Charles Bausman

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Helmer_(journalist)

    John Helmer (born 1946) is an Australian-born journalist and foreign correspondent , based in Moscow, Russia since 1989. He has served as an adviser to government heads in Greece (Andreas Papandreou), the United States (Jimmy Carter), and Asia, and has also worked as professor of political science, sociology, and journalism.[1]

    Life[edit]
    Born and raised in Australia, Helmer graduated in political science from Harvard University in the United States, and worked in the White House as an aide of President Jimmy Carter.[2] He published several books on military and political topics, including essays on the American presidency and on urban policy in the US and essays on Greek, Mediterranean and Middle Eastern politics and foreign policy.

    So?

    Do you even know who these people are, did you ever watch their interviews... fact that someone studed there or there, or got born somewhere doesnt make him alligned with certain side or political idea...

    Suspect
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1327
    Points : 1329
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  calm on Fri Nov 10, 2017 10:05 pm

    Russia Insider is pro-Russian website. As well as youtube channel. If someone follow them that is clear.


    But that is not the main problem here. Problem is that one member of this forum do not know who Lenin was.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #16

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:27 pm