Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Russian Ground Forces: News #2

AlfaT8

Re: Russian Ground Forces: News #2

Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:05 am

This is why you should go with armored cars not simply black Vans.
    Jesus that goddamn idiot tried to pass the lane and F'ed everything up, who the F go's faster after seeing a police car and 2 black vans pass at high speed.

RIP
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:10 am

Russians cant drive worth shit. And this is just an example of it. I hope the guy in the white car is alive, but I hope he/she will face the full arm of the law. There needs to be much stricter rules of the road.
    eehnie

Post  eehnie on Thu Sep 21, 2017 6:32 am

salt on

JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:43 am

miketheterrible wrote:Russians cant drive worth shit.  And this is just an example of it.  I hope the guy in the white car is alive, but I hope he/she will face the full arm of the law.  There needs to be much stricter rules of the road.
    Can't see that that guy did anything wrong, he slowed down behind the first car and pulled sufficiently to the side of the road for the van to pass him. It was the third car's driver/car that caused the crash. For some reason he didn't or couldn't slow down fast enough. I suspect that the car did not have ABS and or good tyres as it looks as if he was skidding out of control until he hit the white SUV and van virtually simultaneously. He then paid the ultimate price.

According to the MoD the General has not died.

T-47

Post  T-47 on Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:33 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    Can't see that that guy did anything wrong, he slowed down behind the first car and pulled sufficiently to the side of the road for the van to pass him. It was the third car's driver/car that caused the crash. For some reason he didn't or couldn't slow down fast enough. I suspect that the car did not have ABS and or good tyres as it looks as if he was skidding out of control until he hit the white SUV and van virtually simultaneously. He then paid the ultimate price.

According to the MoD the General has not died.

The guy did completely wrong man. He turned his left and came right into the van, while the thing he should've done is to turn right. It'd take him in the bushes the car might got flipped (worst case) several times but he had A LOT better chance of surviving. Even if he died there would be only one causality.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:10 pm

The guy was just a brainless retard who thought he was king of the road and tried to overtake the 2 cars in front of him while not giving a shit about cars in the opposite lane.

JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Thu Sep 21, 2017 9:16 pm

Final comment from me. I think you are both wrong. I have been driving for nearly 55 years and over 1m km, in my experience there was no way that car was set up for a passing manoeuvrer. Look at the vid at the start of 21 seconds the driver is under 10m from the car in front with no hope of slowing quickly enough, the van is still in front of him and he has no chance of steering round the car in front. As I said before I believe that driver had his foot hard on the brake as he slid out of control to his death. His only hope was to have gone square into the SUV or into the side of the road but if his wheels were locked he couldn't do that.

But I've never driven in Russia Very Happy
    George1

Post  George1 on Fri Sep 22, 2017 2:52 pm

Restored the 45th Separate Engineering and Masking Regiment

As Izvestiya newspaper writes in the article by Alexei Ramm and Yevgeny Andreev, "The Defense Ministry has regained the inflatable regiment, the new military unit will hide the troops from enemy satellites, drones and reconnaissance aircraft, and build fictitious airfields and missile positions," the Russian military department again formed a unique military unit. The 45th separate engineering and camouflage regiment (WWIS) will make important military and social facilities invisible to satellites, reconnaissance aircraft and unmanned aerial vehicles. Also, in just a few minutes, servicemen can deploy false artillery positions, missile systems and even build a fictitious airfield. For this purpose, in the arsenal of the regiment there are inflatable models of tanks, guns, infantry fighting vehicles, air defense complexes and other weapons systems. For such an unusual equipment, the 45th regiment received a nickname from the military "inflatable" regiment.

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/2861999.html

PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Fri Sep 22, 2017 10:59 pm

An unusual article by legendary ultra-liberal parasite Mary Dejevsky

Russia was the target of Nato's own fake news

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/russia-zapad-2017-putin-west-fake-news-us-world-war-three-ukraine-belarus-nato-a7961856.html

And if content isn't unusual enough you also have the joy of watching neocon fluffers accusing her of all people of being Russian stooge in the comment section. Liberal revolution truly eats it's own children...   lol1
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:15 am

PapaDragon wrote:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/russia-zapad-2017-putin-west-fake-news-us-world-war-three-ukraine-belarus-nato-a7961856.html

And if content isn't unusual enough you also have the joy of watching neocon fluffers accusing her of all people of being Russian stooge in the comment section. Liberal revolution truly eats it's own children...   lol1

Well nothing beats Polish MoD Maciarewicz. He said that Russia is going to use nukes during Zapad maneuvers. Then his spokesman explained that this was about nuclear assault on Warsaw. But he is a beautiful mind anyway.
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:28 am

So regarding the helicopter rockets fire incident. So apparently it was the fault of the fire control system. Once its master system was turned on, it instantly fired the rockets. So there seemed to have been a malfunction with it as it detected the trigger to fire when it shouldn't have. So I imagine they will have to ground Ka-52's to find out why this malfunctioned happened.

As for Poland making really stupid comments, you don't have to go far and see Ukraine makes the same equal stupid comments. If Poolacks are dumb enough to vote these people in and believe their horseshit, they deserve everything bad they get as a people. Fuck them.
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Sep 23, 2017 2:39 am

GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Well nothing beats Polish MoD Maciarewicz. He said that Russia is going to use nukes during Zapad maneuvers. Then his spokesman explained that this was about nuclear assault on Warsaw. But  he is a beautiful mind anyway.

See this is why I am against ban on nuclear tests. 

3 decades without a mushroom cloud and everyone thinks that nukes are toys to be used at random and that WW3 will look like Call of Duty 4... . No
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:46 pm

PapaDragon wrote: See this is why I am against ban on nuclear tests. 

3 decades without a mushroom cloud and everyone thinks that nukes are toys to be used at random and that WW3 will look like Call of Duty 4... . No

Maciarewicz is already on non curable stage I am afraid.  As for nukes as long as neocons in US do not really believe AMD will protect them form retaliatory strike MAD is gonna keep workin

miketheterrible wrote:

As for Poland making really stupid comments, you don't have to go far and see Ukraine makes the same equal stupid comments.  If Poolacks are dumb enough to vote these people in and believe their horseshit, they deserve everything bad they get as a people. Fuck them.

well, you know I am a Pole Smile not big fan of Maciarewicz and gov policy tho
    George1

Post  George1 on Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 am

Russian Ground Forces to hold 7 international exercises next year — commander

The exercises will involve servicemen from more than ten states

MOSCOW, September 29. /TASS/. The Russian Ground Forces plan to hold seven joint international military exercises, involving servicemen from over 10 states, Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Ground Forces Col. Gen. Oleg Salyukov said in an interview published on Friday.

"As far as joint international exercises are concerned, year 2018 will have a more intense schedule. We plan seven exercises involving army units from more than ten states," he said in an interview with the Krasnaya Zvezda paper.

During the next year, Russia will be visited by chiefs of ground forces of India, China, Japan, Indonesia, Laos and Thailand. Russian ground forces representatives, in turn, will visit Chile, China, India and Algeria.

Two international exercises are to take place until the end of 2017 - the Russian-Indian Indra-2017 exercise on October 19-29 and the Unbreakable Brotherhood war games within the framework of the Collective Security Treaty Organization (CSTO), to be held in Kazakhstan in October.

More:
    http://tass.com/defense/968049

George1

Post  George1 on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:01 am

Tactical exercises at the Predboy training ground

franco

Post  franco on Sun Oct 01, 2017 3:12 am

Practicing to fight ISIS...
    franco

Post  franco on Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:06 pm

George1

Post  George1 on Tue Oct 03, 2017 10:31 am

Western MD formations received about 200 samples of armament

Units of the Western military district combined-arms army with its headquarters located in the Voronezh region are reequipped and set.

“Units and headquarters of motorised rifle divisions in 2017 received about 200 samples of armaments, military and special hardware. There are BMP-2 infantry fighting vehicles, BTR-82A armoured personnel carriers, BREM-1 armoured repair-and-evacuation vehicles, 2A65 Msta-B, KamAZ-5350 Mustang and KamAZ-63501 Medved’, 9K51M Tornado-G multiple-launch missile systems, MTO-UB2 universal maintenance workshops, REM-KL repair-and-evacuation wheel cars, Tigr and Rys’ armoured automobiles,” said Commander of the WMD combined-arms army Major General Alexander Peryazev.

Also by the end of this year, it is planned to receive about 50 units of military and special hardware. Automobile and armoured vehicles, missile-and-artillery armaments are among them.

http://eng.mil.ru/en/news_page/country/more.htm?id=12144438@egNews

George1

Post  George1 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Expedition of advanced technology for the Russian Ministry of Defense in the desert

https://bmpd.livejournal.com/2883125.html

Project Canada

Post  Project Canada on Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:55 pm

^^^ if i may ask, where is that place? I didn't imagine there is a vast desert spot inside Russia, must be somewhere in Astrakhan?
    George1

Post  George1 on Sat Oct 07, 2017 4:48 pm

Project Canada wrote:^^^ if i may ask, where is that place? I didn't  imagine there is a vast desert spot inside Russia, must be somewhere in Astrakhan?

Astrakhan region and Kalmykia

franco

Post  franco on Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:03 pm

Today is Military Communications Day.

Not noticed by many but one of the major improvements that has happened and continues happening is the major upgrade in Military Communications throughout the Russian Defense Forces. The Georgian military action revealed how poor the system had sunk to and how important it was to have. Immense amount of money and new equipment purchases have gone into this along with a supporting very deep IT complex.
    franco

Post  franco on Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:00 pm

A detailed look into some of the new communication systems in the Russian Military;

https://ria.ru/defense_safety/20171020/1507250220.html

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:44 am