Post  auslander on Thu Jul 20, 2017 11:07 pm

Без комментариев. Вечная память
    No comment. Eternal memory.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vIllDcpzw4
    GarryB

Re: Alexandrov Red Army Choir, 25.12.2016

Post  GarryB on Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:35 am

RIP. Sad

I apologise for the western (political and media) reaction to this tragedy... just a reminder the west is no friend of Russia.

As someone in the west I can only say I am trying to change this every day... many people I speak to are shocked I don't think Putin is some demon who attacks the west at every chance just because it is their nature...

Sorry for Off topic.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    auslander

Post  auslander on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:57 pm

I know full well The West is no friend of Russia or for that matter us personally. To make such comments as they made, both official and not official, to such a terrible tragedy that occurred on Christmas Day shows how base they are.

There is no need to apologize for the actions of others, my friend, they are what they are and nothing we can do will ever change them.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Jul 22, 2017 11:46 am

All I can say is that not everyone in the west has their heads up their ass, and recognise this tragedy for what it was... a tragic waste of talented lives cut too short in a cruel way.

I will continue to try to make others in the west see sense and take off the cold war glasses, sadly the rich and powerful control the governments and media and see Russia as a serious rival so they wont let it go easily.

I like to set myself challenges... Smile

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:19 am