Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Decline of the western society

GarryB
    GarryB

Decline of the western society - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  GarryB on Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:15 am

The website in question would have immediately set off red flags... the UK government and law enforcement being alerted to someone watching something is not the red flag... the red flag is how quickly they identified this person either using their own computer in a library or a public computer in the library... that is the very sinister part of this... you are being watched and you are being questioned too it seems... and if you don't like it well you can just move and go and live in Russia OK... errr...

Any reason known why the link got him in to trouble?

What is at the site he linked to?
    kvs
    kvs

Decline of the western society - Page 5 Empty Re: Decline of the western society

Post  kvs on Thu Oct 03, 2019 4:49 pm

GarryB wrote:The website in question would have immediately set off red flags... the UK government and law enforcement being alerted to someone watching something is not the red flag... the red flag is how quickly they identified this person either using their own computer in a library or a public computer in the library... that is the very sinister part of this... you are being watched and you are being questioned too it seems... and if you don't like it well you can just move and go and live in Russia OK... errr...

Any reason known why the link got him in to trouble?

What is at the site he linked to?

Non PC websites are categorized as worse than jihadi terrorist ones these days in the demented SJW west. I am not exaggerating,
    Twitter lets all sort of real terrorist groups run accounts but shuts down many slightly right of center users for daring to
    state the obvious. The video narrator I linked must have had some link to one of the black-listed websites in the UK. He was
    not aware it was black listed until youtube made a stink and he did not act fast enough to remove it.

The obvious issue here is, if there is some link on some web-page and I follow it, does that make me a criminal? Even if it links
    to child pron or snuff films, I have no way of knowing what the content is until I hit the web page. But according to the
    totalitarians running the show, just hitting the web page is the crime. This is obvious BS. And the only victim is me for
    hitting the web page even if the web page operator makes money from ad revenue. The little children and murder victims in the
    hypothetical web page are already victims and I did not victimize them. The state needs to establish that I or anyone is actually
    a regular consumer of the depraved or non-PC material to press charges or arrest for questioning. Then we have the issue of what
    material needs to censored. Unlike child pron and snuff films, non-PC websites are not obvious criminal operations. So the
    totalitarians are engaged in the predictable creep of censorship from proper targets to dissidents. And this is when they allow
    terrorists to run websites and social media accounts unhindered. Since the terrorists are their tools to start with and dissidents
    are a threat.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:12 am

This an example of Apple riding on its past reputation to sell you garbage. Much like the west is riding on its defunct reputation
    to impose moral authority on the world.

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:43 pm

Nice dose of reality about PC idiocy. Interesting how all the protection weight and backpack weight is not controlled in the US army
    to the point that soldiers are coming out with injured spines (that they will have to deal with for the rest of their lives). The PC
    decision makers are callous scum.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:46 am

I seem to remember a statistic where the countries with the most experience with women in combat have the lowest percentage of women in their military and often no women in combat roles.

The soviets and russians traditionally had more women doctors than the west too.

The problem is that equal rights does not mean everyone is the same and some women wont accept that reality.

Womens rights activists almost never demand equal jail time for crimes for women, they don't demand women be put on the draft... but the funniest thing is with transgender people... we in New Zealand have a former man who has had a sex change and now identifies as a woman and is a weightlifter.

He is not a particularly big guy but he wins all the time because mens bodies are different and despite now having womens gentialia his body is basically that of a man and the womens rights people can't complain because to admit it is not fair is to admit womens bodies are not the same as mens bodies and that goes against their religion...

What Russia needs to do is order 400 billion dollars in some US military product... perhaps teaspoons... they would probably get about 400 thousand for that amount of money and then they can do what they like to anyone like Saudi Arabia does...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:04 am