Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+40
Fred333
Godric
Skandalwitwe
Neutrality
bantugbro
Kimppis
KomissarBojanchev
T-47
George1
SeigSoloyvov
Cyberspec
KiloGolf
VARGR198
lycantrop
medo
GarryB
d_taddei2
Austin
Big_Gazza
Erk
Airman
storm333
nomadski
Regular
OminousSpudd
BKP
calm
AbdulhamidtheSecond
AlfaT8
Benya
arpakola
eehnie
ATLASCUB
kvs
auslander
franco
Vann7
miketheterrible
PapaDragon
0nillie0
44 posters

Syrian War: News #14

calm
    calm

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #14

Post  calm Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:59 pm

Reports of new Israel airstrike on SAA just now.

Less than 18 km to separate #Daesh in 2 sides , #SAA continue moving from #Raqqa towards #Ithriya after capture #Syriatel checkpoint.
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 VNXhU8Yp4Ps
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sun Jun 25, 2017 4:30 pm

^ Phone call coming: It's Kesselring on the line. What a Face
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:05 pm

Quneitra: Regime BMP destroyed at S. entrance of Baath City
    BMP probably destroyed by IDF. Reports another Regime vehicle & a gun/cannon also targeted in Quneitra countryside.

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 DDLMoDpXoAAoFok
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:45 pm

BKP wrote:^ Phone call coming: It's Kesselring on the line. What a Face
    Sorry you misheard, its the Desert Fox, Rommel, himself.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:20 pm

Yesterday but very interesting map view.

Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1 19h19 hours ago

#Syria #Quneitra #Qunaitira Map released by Mayadani Describing what #SAA & Militants control & where militants axis's launched attacks from

Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 DDHhfu9XcAAf0yZ
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:22 pm

calm wrote:Quneitra: Regime BMP destroyed at S. entrance of Baath City
    BMP probably destroyed by IDF. Reports another Regime vehicle & a gun/cannon also targeted in Quneitra countryside.

When dealing with a foreign sponsored regime change operation using head-chopping Wahabbi maggots against a duly elected
    and popular government, we need to use the term "regime" to describe the government and "rebels" to describe the Wahabbis.
    Take this propaganda drivel elsewhere.
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Christoph Hörstel, Federal Chairman of the new political force in Germany: The "German Center" offers his respectful greetings to President Bashar al-Assad, the legitimate president of the Syrian Arabic Republic and to the dear Syrian people.

franco
    franco

Post  franco Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:06 pm

Is the EU waking up?

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:01 pm

franco wrote:Is the EU waking up?

https://www.welt.de/politik/ausland/article165905578/Trump-s-Red-Line.html

I have read an article about how EU is trying to shy away from both Ukraine and Syria mess. Guess they realized they screwed up.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:51 pm

calm wrote:Reports of new Israel airstrike on SAA just now.

Less than 18 km to separate #Daesh in 2 sides , #SAA continue moving from #Raqqa towards #Ithriya after capture #Syriatel checkpoint.
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 VNXhU8Yp4Ps

Excellent news. This is what they should focus on (among DeZ)

While they clear out this mess VKS could send couple of Flankers to patrol down southwest. Israelis are getting annoying lately so little reminder to back off should go a long way.

At this point territory is everything.
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:00 pm

Vann7 wrote:

Christoph Hörstel, Federal Chairman of the new political force in Germany: The "German Center" offers his respectful greetings to President Bashar al-Assad, the legitimate president of the Syrian Arabic Republic and to the dear Syrian people.

That is nuts. That dude gazed into the camera and point-blank told the truth. I don't know anything about this "German Center" party or how much support it has. I'll have to look into it. Hope he stays alive.
    ATLASCUB
    ATLASCUB

Post  ATLASCUB Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:48 am

EU is NOT "waking up". EU is merely adjusting to realities but at the same time trying to shape realities to the best of their "interests". Make no mistake, they're still on board anything the U.S pushes and will actively collaborate to get it done.

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-turkey-idUSKBN19G0K7

Strong words from Erdo there....."The ones who think they are tricking Turkey by saying they are going to get back the weapons that are being given to this terrorist organization will realize that they are making a mistake eventually," "But it will be too late for them," "We will make the real owners of those weapons... pay for any bullet that will be fired to our country, for every drop of blood that will be shed," (bluster in this one although anything to that effect is welcomed).

More artillery moving towards Afrin.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:11 am

Soon....

https://mobile.twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/879092340870217730

#Syria #Rasafa #Resafa / #Ithriya Road- #SAA now 10 KM from closing 1st #ISIS pockets east of Khanasser- thriya after capturin Syriatel hill
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 DDMp0EsXUAEqSJ2
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:17 am

JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

PS: To take into account that according to himself, he is an US soldier working in Syria. Saying us "the prettiest secrets of the US military forces in Syira", and still not in the jail.
    Am pretty sure he has not said that. You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there.

I find his posts interesting, not sure why he is here, it could be for disinformation, but as his stuff is pretty low level and this is a fairly obscure Russian site, it seems unlikely.

Fairly wrong.

https://www.russiadefence.net/t6442p200-syrian-civil-war-news-13#195520

SeigSoloyvov wrote:United States.

This will likely be my last post here for a while.
    SeigSoloyvov
    SeigSoloyvov

Post  SeigSoloyvov Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:06 am

eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

PS: To take into account that according to himself, he is an US soldier working in Syria. Saying us "the prettiest secrets of the US military forces in Syira", and still not in the jail.
    Am pretty sure he has not said that. You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there.

I find his posts interesting, not sure why he is here, it could be for disinformation, but as his stuff is pretty low level and this is a fairly obscure Russian site, it seems unlikely.

Fairly wrong.

Now now I do not post "classified" things, in fact, I have said anything I post here is no grand secret and can be confirmed fairly easy. What you are basically saying Mr. Armchair Expert is that I am feeding super secret stuff when really I post super low-level shit that doesn't violate any terms of my contract.

Are you truly so full of yourself you think I would risk my ass? cute.

Now if I was posting...aircraft flight plan data, or intelligence data (in current operations). Sure then you would have a point, Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to. so please enjoy your half-baked assumptions.

Because....get this buddy I give a rats butt what an armchair expert thinks~. Now if this bothers you, I easily stop posting here. I wanted to make this clear to you just once.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd Mon Jun 26, 2017 5:12 am

I'm wondering if the IAF should suffer a sudden and mysterious loss of an aircraft. Israel is like the little prick who thinks he's Mr. Tough, until he gets belted for six by the principal.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:05 am

^^
    Most of the jews I've met are like that... In late 80s and 90s they were biggest bullies in russian schools where I was learning. Up until chechen influx.
    Always flaunting, picking on weaker people, but in the end of the day they were smaller, weaker and cowardly bunch that ended up like boxing bags themselves.
    I really describes whole Israel. The problem is that IDF/IAF is pretty tough nut to crack for any arabs, but not so much for Russian military.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:00 pm

OminousSpudd wrote:I'm wondering if the IAF should suffer a sudden and mysterious loss of an aircraft. Israel is like the little prick who thinks he's Mr. Tough, until he gets belted for six by the principal.

Don't give hostiles what they want.

Stick with the plan and take the territory. That is what they want to prevent with these shenanigans. Couple of ancient planes and tanks are nothing compared to whole provinces.  

Once most of it is cleared out they can have VKS cover southwest properly. Handling that part requires both big stick and lots of subtlety. SAA has neither.

Even if use of stick is by some off chance required a simple split second long missile lock will more than suffice to clear out any misconceptions.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:20 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Fairly wrong.

Now now I do not post "classified" things, in fact, I have said anything I post here is no grand secret and can be confirmed fairly easy. What you are basically saying Mr. Armchair Expert is that I am feeding super secret stuff when really I post super low-level shit that doesn't violate any terms of my contract.

Now if I was posting...aircraft flight plan data, or intelligence data (in current operations). Sure then you would have a point, Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to. so please enjoy your half-baked assumptions.

Because....get this buddy I give a rats butt what an armchair expert thinks~. Now if this bothers you, I easily stop posting here. I wanted to make this clear to you just once.

Excellent response. Ignore him, keep the words coming.

So eehie, for the avoidance of doubt (in case you don't know, that is a powerful legal phrase in English Law), as you clearly have a limited grasp of the finer points of English and Seig clearly has much better things to do than piss in the wind with you whilst I, as a retired person with time to kill doesn't, am going to spell out to you in words of one syllable what he just said on the key point.

Seig said this in his second, expanded, comment "Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to." Whilst that does not exclude the possibility, it does not in any way state that he is, as you potentially slanderously and dangerously for him put it, a US soldier.

I said "You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there." which by not excluding US soldiering is pretty much spot on.

Please eehie do not argue with English speakers who may have a better grasp of the language than you, unless you are on much stronger grounds than this. But more important than that I would suggest that you do not make accusations that can put fellow posters at risk.

Anyway, that is me done on this subject too.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:34 pm

Not sure of the truthfulness of this, I wouldnt have thought the Russians would build an airbase from scratch (there seems to be an old runway there) so perhaps this is an army depot. My map link.

https://mapcarta.com/13170268

London –Russia has entered the arena of conflict between the US and Iran in the Syrian Badia region, as Moscow established a military base eastern Damascus in parallel with Tehran’s move to transform “Al-sin” airport into a base for Iran’s Revolutionary Guards.

Debka’s intelligence news agency reported that the Russian engineering corps had started building a new base in southeastern Syria at a small village called Khirbet Ras Al-Waar in the Bir al-Qasab district. The report added that the new facility was the first to be established since Moscow’s initial military intervention in the Syrian war in September 2015. Military sources quoted by the agency said the new base would provide Russia with a lever of control over the Syrian southeast and its borders, which are witnessing fighting between US and Iranian forces. The area of Khirbet Ras Al-Waar is located 50 kilometers from Damascus, 85 kilometers from central Golan Heights and 110 kilometers from southern Golan, not far from the American and Jordanian special forces garrison at the al-Tanf crossing inside the Syrian, Jordanian and Iraqi border triangle.

Last week, the US, Russia and Jordan have agreed on a trilateral accord to establish safe zones between Damascus and Jordan. One of the points of the memorandum of accord stipulates that non-Syrian forces, in reference to Hezbollah and the IRGC, are kept 30 kilometers away from the borders with Jordan. The memorandum has eight points, including the withdrawal of all Shiite militias from Daraa and the southern front, the opening of humanitarian corridors, in addition to a pledge by the Russian side to guarantee its commitment to the truce.

Meanwhile, Zaman al-Wasl reported on Sunday that the IRGC forces have seized “Al-Sin” airport eastern Damascus. It added that several Iranian aircrafts have landed in Syria’s third largest airport.

Also on Sunday, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said that Israeli airstrikes targeted areas in the countryside of al-Quneitra, for the second time in the past 24 hours.
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:43 pm

SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Fairly wrong.

Obviously you are not risking your ass writing here. Obviously you are saying here the things that benefit to the US and not to Russia. You would be in the jail doing it and you are not. This is what I'm saying.

This said, do not dress of Russian friendly what is not Russian friendly, because your comments are only US friendly.

Last edited by eehnie on Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:54 pm

kvs wrote:
    calm wrote:Quneitra: Regime BMP destroyed at S. entrance of Baath City

When dealing with a foreign sponsored regime change operation using head-chopping Wahabbi maggots against a duly elected
    and popular government, we need to use the term "regime" to describe the government and "rebels" to describe the Wahabbis.
    Take this propaganda drivel elsewhere.

Do not be ridiculous those are twitter posts that i had copy/paste here. What is wrong with all the people here, everything is propaganda for some of you...

eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:55 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

Fairly wrong.

Excellent response. Ignore him, keep the words coming.

So eehie, for the avoidance of doubt (in case you don't know, that is a powerful legal phrase in English Law), as you clearly have a limited grasp of the finer points of English and Seig clearly has much better things to do than piss in the wind with you whilst I, as a retired person with time to kill doesn't, am going to spell out to you in words of one syllable what he just said on the key point.

Seig said this in his second, expanded, comment "Yes I work for the United States, I said that in my first post here. I never said in what way nor do I plan to." Whilst that does not exclude the possibility, it does not in any way state that he is, as you potentially slanderously and dangerously for him put it, a US soldier.

I said "You might prove me wrong but I am pretty sure he has never said who he works for. He could be an in country contractor working for who knows who. There are a few options there." which by not excluding US soldiering is pretty much spot on.

Please eehie do not argue with English speakers who may have a better grasp of the language than you, unless you are on much stronger grounds than this. But more important than that I would suggest that you do not make accusations that can put fellow posters at risk.

Anyway, that is me done on this subject too.

As good intoxicator, you reacted not when your lie has been proved to be wrong. You reacted in defense of the US soldier talking here about what is in the interest of the US and not of Russia.

Your understanding also seems to be weak, since you realized not that I was not expecting the US soldier to go to the jail, and I was not expecting it because I was sure he was saying only what is in interest of the US and not in interest of Russia.

Neither him or you are good enough to hide the true nature of your messages. Neither him or you are able to dress of pro-Russian what is not.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:57 pm

IDF strikes again

The Israeli Air Force launched their third airstrike against the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) earlier today, striking the latter’s positions at the Mafrazeh Al-Jisr Checkpoint in the Golan Heights.
    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/israel-launches-airstrikes-syrian-army-troops-golan-heights-2-soldiers-killed/

This is their excuse. They always post some info on twitter and then strike
    Following searches conducted on the Syrian border, heavy machine gun bullet holes were identified in a UNDOF post adjacent to the border
    https://twitter.com/IDFSpokesperson/status/879236001998270464
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:06 pm

SAA captured some areas around T2 today.
    Syrian War: News #14 - Page 3 DDOvp56XcAAb7PO

allegedly this - http://wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=34.443725&lon=39.563484&z=12&m=b&search=Hama

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:35 am