Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Share
    avatar
    storm333

    Posts : 63
    Points : 67
    Join date : 2016-08-31

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  storm333 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:17 am

    If the situation escalates into a shooting war in Syria, it will by extension escalate into a full scale regional war. On the strategic level Iran has a defense pact with Syria. Since the probability of this conflict to escalate into a total Mideast war, there exist the possibility of the 'western axis of evil " (yes lets reverse their rhetorical imagery on them) to launch a concurrent attack on Iran to limit Iran's ability to respond and impede their operations, forcing them to do damage control and defensive operations. Russia will be able to respond in Europe the american led aggression, but is limited in Syria. Will Turkey allow its territory to be used ? The airbase in Qatar is an important operational asset to the US? What leverage can be placed on Qatar?

    The US carrier group in the Mediterranean will likey be away from the range of bastion missiles. The P8's were probably attempting to track the improved kilos participating the rocket exercise (ISIS BBQ) . They represent a highly capable threat to the carrier group.

    The RAF base in Cyprus must be observed for increased activity. Whats going on there?
    avatar
    arpakola

    Posts : 1509
    Points : 1541
    Join date : 2014-03-12
    Age : 49
    Location : Athens

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  arpakola on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:15 am



    На 28-30 июня анонсированы очередные ракетные стрельбы в Восточном Средиземноморье (см. пункт №11). По всей видимости снова будут пуски "Калибров" для поддержки наступления САА в Восточной Хаме и в провинции Ракка.
    avatar
    nomadski

    Posts : 85
    Points : 87
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  nomadski on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:02 pm


    Humans are perhaps individually morally compelled . And free . But collectively human society reacts at a much more basic level . Basic fear and hunger are motives . And reliable measures . Nice to see president Assad inspecting Russian made fighter jets . How many Syrian pilots now trained on fast track to fly latest Russian fighters in Syria ? The number is secret I think . But if Syrian pilots kill or get killed fighting Yank planes . Then no danger of war escalating to WW3 . Russian pilot never killed in operations ...........

    Also latest SAM operated by Syrian military . No Russian in view ......So a limited engagement resulting in a few lost yank plane can be done . Without risk of escalation . .........

    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:16 pm

    storm333 wrote:If the situation escalates into a shooting war in Syria, it will by extension escalate into a full scale regional war. On the strategic level Iran has a defense pact with Syria. Since the probability of this conflict to escalate into a total Mideast war, there exist the possibility of the 'western axis of evil " (yes lets reverse their rhetorical imagery on them) to launch a concurrent attack on Iran to limit Iran's ability to respond and impede their operations, forcing them to do damage control and defensive operations. Russia will be able to respond in Europe the american led aggression, but is limited in Syria. Will Turkey allow its territory to be used ? The airbase in Qatar is an important operational asset to the US? What leverage can be placed on Qatar?

    The US carrier group in the Mediterranean will likey be away from the range of bastion missiles. The P8's were probably attempting to track the improved kilos participating the rocket exercise (ISIS  BBQ) . They represent a highly capable threat to the carrier group.

    The RAF base in Cyprus must be observed for increased activity. Whats going on there?

    Today likely a big escalation to Iran of the War would mean the begin of the WWIII. Just like if Turkey would be directly attacked the NATO would react, if Iran would be directly attacked other allies of Iran would react.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:36 pm

    It is obvious that the US wants desperately to have some excuse or pretext to attack directly to Syria.

    Their allies are being defeated.

    Vann7

    Posts : 3435
    Points : 3551
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:43 pm

    quoting myself.. for more information..


    So in summary the reasons for this attack.. they already saying will do.
    could be for any of this reasons.

    1)In revenge for Russia shutting down a Global Hawk drone.. if that information was true ,
    it will be a real embarrassing event for US. and they had to do something to take back their
    lost image as super power.   (this will be true ... IF .. the event happened)
    2)To stop the advance of Syrian army across IRAQ border and deizur advance and reverse Syrian army control of IRAQ border.. I don't see how can Russia agree with Americans on this , that Syria don't have right to take control of its borders with IRAQ and Jordan. i think they will prefer to risk a war. You allow an american military base there ,it will be used as a launch pad to attack any part of Syria and stage a major invasion from Syrian desert.
    3) To stop Syrian army advance in souther Syria border with Israel occupied Golan heights.
    The souther front cannot be under estimated. Because some military experts believe Israel
    is concentrating a large force of ISIS fighters in Golan heights to send the to Lebanon ,and
    use ISIS as the spear of Israel Army.

    Unfortunately there are even more reasons and the last one is the one
    more dangerous scenario.

    Most people have no idea how evil genius can be Americans in orchestrating
    attacks on their enemies.. you only need to look at how effective is the CIA to overthrow
    hundreds of Governments again and again and again.. and even two times the same President.
    So evil geniuses they can be , that it can make Putin look like a perfect idiot at times.
    For example , i remember how Putin on an interview was joking about McAIN proposition
    in the senate ,to start selling their oil reserves in order to flood the market with Oil and crash
    the Russian energy industry profits in their trade with Europe. For significantly damaging the Russian economy.  Then Putin replied to the journalist , with joking that  US can't do that ,and laughing about it , because it will damage US own energy industry profits and allies.
    Well guess what? Putin did not expected ,that American will say later in the future with their
    actions...SO WHAT? it will hurt you more than us.  And this is one of the things that angry me more about Putin is how he is always underestimating its enemies. and Trump is a new awakening for him for sure. the Americans Globalist evil mind thinking should have been
    obvious when they flew a korean civilian airliner deep inside Russia ,and heading toward
    Russia military bases. So the Soviets had a dilema that if shot down the plane many civilians will die and if not then will allow Americans spy on Russia military bases. Because the civilian airliner was equipped with spy sensors and equipment. so it was a trap.

    That said. It is completely possible ,that the Pentagon could stage a False
    Flag in Syria using similar tactics. of sacrifice something in order to get something better for them. So this means that the Pentagon could stage a false flag ,where they send 3-5 combat
    very old F-15 planes that they were planning to scrap and reuse them for this deceptive operation in Syria. They could be control remove controlled or not.  and with already dead ISIS fighters inside using NATO uniforms. and then allow Russia to shutdown their planes..by provoking Russia by bombing very dangerous close to their positions. Later they will use the incident to accuse Russia of an act of war.. and call of major Huge retaliations for" losing 10 pilots".. etc.  and this they can use as a trigger even to justify a hundred of cruise missiles attack on Syria and then here is the real Goal.. To use the incident they will call it
    "a declaration of war" on NATO ,to pressure the European Union to kill North Stream 2
    project or even completely kill the energy business between Europe and Russia or at least sanctions to reduce in half the trading of energy between Europe and Russia..

    This is because whenever the US military and congress do a major aggression in Syria.
    To RUssia and Syrian army,they will try to make the attack the most damaging possible
    to Russia in long term. either militarily or in economy.  So expect a major well organized false flag soon in Syria ,and Russia and Syria blamed for it. with the intention to justify major economic sabotage Russia economy even if damage its own european allies.

    They could also stage a gigantic chemical attack on Rebels zones most closer to Russia military base , and then in this attack they intentionally provoke it to spread over a large big zone ,using the help of winds so that it affect Russia military base. yes they can do that.

    And then you will have an effective chemical attack by NATO on Russian military base but
    that they will stage it in a way to blame Syria for it. and claim ,Assad chemical attack ended
    in a blowback to Russian soldiers.. and their entire military base. For Sure Russia will not eat
    that ..But what will matter for the west is to demonize Russia for the incident with a very organized event.
    avatar
    nomadski

    Posts : 85
    Points : 87
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  nomadski on Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:53 pm


    They are attacking Syria now using own forces . In broad daylight . Of course now that mission creep has been accomplished and their airforce in Syria is busy not targeting the rats with their very expensive brimstone missiles . And public opinion is focused on " terror attacks " and the accidental " towering inferno " in London . They have a free hand to start yet another war .

    There is no choice . If they attack . And do so again and again . And these attacks become materially and psychologically significant . Then we have to defend . No choice .

    However , the newly trained Syrian pilots who will shoot down the yank planes . Better do so using cannons . Instead of missiles . This keeps more secrets from the enemy . Also if possible passive detection should be used for the same reason . And main battle SAM saved for later .

    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Wed Jun 28, 2017 5:36 pm

    The US has not credibility in Europe for an unilateral attack. Even in the case of the use of chemical weapons, because many people is able to see how the US is trying to build this relate, and many people in Europe blames the US of this war.

    The European gouvernments are going away this war because they want not to be involved in a global war.

    par far

    Posts : 1371
    Points : 1524
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  par far on Wed Jun 28, 2017 6:27 pm

    JohninMK wrote:The two ELINT aircraft could well have been off the Syrian coast due to Assad's trip to the RuAF. Perhaps hoping to pick up unusual traffic.


    I think that there are two possibilities, first is that the US assholes are preparing a false attack and the second is cat and mouse games like you mentioned. I think that they are preparing for a false attack and that is why there is increased activity at the Khmeimim Air Base.

    I think Assad going to the Khmeimim Air Base and sitting in the Russian Fighter Jet(having photos taken), is sending a message to Israel and others, not to fuck around, if they don't stop than the SAA will get advanced Russian Fighter Jets(I am going to say that the Russia and Israel likely have a agreement where the SAA don't have advanced weapons and advanced Fighter Jets and Israel does not attack the SAA but Israel is now breaking that pact.)

    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:26 pm

    Many of the regular Twitterers out there seem to have fallen very quiet over the past 36 hours. Perhaps the SAA and friends are having a rest but I doubt it. Anyone else think that a bit of OPSEC is being applied?

    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:28 pm

    Conflict News‏ @Conflicts 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @Conflicts

    ISRAEL: Israeli military struck Syrian Army positions following mortar fire

    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:12 pm

    Presented without comment

    The'Nimr'Tiger @Souria4Syrians 25m25 minutes ago

    Strange how Israel is threatened by Syrian Army and not by ISIS or Al-Qaeda to which it shares a 70km PEACEFUL border with


    avatar
    nomadski

    Posts : 85
    Points : 87
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  nomadski on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:21 pm

    @johninmk

    These usraeli military genuises crack me up . They say khizballah forces must return . What ? To their borders ? Are they not better in a galaxy far far away ? Than on their doorstep ? This could be arranged . By bringing reinforcements from Iraq into eastern Syria . And bringing all the battle hardened boys , back to knock at their door ?

    Edit : just heard on BBC that general mad dog mattis has backtracked on promise to attack Syria! I guess his bark is worse than his bite . Should we now let sleeping dogs lie ?Or get the dog warden , to put this rabid dog in the dog house ? I think that Syrian airspace should now be off limits for yank and Co . We have enough air power to challenge them in the air . Their pilots should be forced down . By ramming . Or else be shot down by cannons . Their ground troops should be surrounded . And at right time ordered out . Victory .




    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:36 pm

    Pretty good analysis of the position that the US has got itself into by being outmanoeuvred by the SAA east of al-Tanf.

    http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/dispatch-from-the-middle-east-u-s-buildup-all-about-iran/


    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 pm

    The water weapon, a taste of the future. Looks a big drop in levels.

    Samir‏ @obretix 1h1 hour ago

    recent drop in water level at lake Tishreen due to Turkey diverting more water from the Euphrates (May vs June 2017) http://wikimapia.org/#lat=36.636330&lon=38.213711&z=15&m=b&v=1 …




    JohninMK

    Posts : 4406
    Points : 4463
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 pm

    Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria


    avatar
    OminousSpudd

    Posts : 876
    Points : 893
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 21
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  OminousSpudd on Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:40 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?
    Might be to do with the large-scale Turkish incursion underway right now. Seems the Turks have the go ahead to start putting the thumbscrews on SDF.

    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/video-turkish-army-tanks-pour-northern-aleppo-humongous-offensive/
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2306
    Points : 2344
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  franco on Thu Jun 29, 2017 12:11 am

    Interesting read on who is winning and who is losing in Syria? It was published 2 days ago but don't remember seeing it so apologies if it was.

    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2017/06/27/who-is-losing-and-who-is-winning-in-syria/
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 4837
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:18 am

    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:01 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 22
    Points : 24
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Jun 29, 2017 3:37 am

    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 4:06 am

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds

    As example you can begin first. Because in this extremely innocent map I see a Turkish wish of partition of Syria.



    https://www.copticsolidarity.org/2016/10/26/turkeys-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire/

    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 22
    Points : 24
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:33 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds

    As example you can begin first. Because in this extremely innocent map I see a Turkish wish of partition of Syria.



    https://www.copticsolidarity.org/2016/10/26/turkeys-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire/

    You have proven that you are under 20.

    I can find hundreds of agressive expansionist map of every single country on the net made by somebody within the nation, so does that mean it is a formal state policy.

    Your ideas regarding Kurds have been refuted eehnie, and dont try to counter by these childish and desperate attempts...
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1234
    Points : 1259
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  eehnie on Thu Jun 29, 2017 1:58 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Movements in the North?

    ali ornek‏ @ornekali 9h9 hours ago
    Replying to @ornekali

    #PYD leader Saleh Muslim ask Russian help to protect #Afrin: We are ready to cooperate with Russia in Afrin.


    Followed by

    WorldOnAlert‏ @worldonalert 29m29 minutes ago
    Replying to @worldonalert

    #Aleppo: #Russia|n soldiers are leaving the #Afrin Canton.


    Ali Özkök‏ @A_Ozkok 17m17 minutes ago

    A lot of reports that Russian forces leave YPG-held Efrin in Syria. Sources told that they already left after US downing of Su22. #Syria



    Screw that, no halfassing.

    Once ENTIRE so called "rojava" is ready to cooperate (as in doing every single thing they are told with smile on their faces) then they can talk. Until then enjoy some Turkish coffee.

    Let's see how much their cousins truly care about them.

    This has been also ordered by the US? lol the lies about the Kurds always come out.

    Nope, it is because there is no one except Russia/regime to protect them in Afrin. In other areas under their control,they cant get help from regime or Russia therefore they seek refuge from US.

    They just care themselves that is it.

    I dont understand the efforts made to show Kurds as totally loyal to Syrian integrity. They want partition of Syria and it is not a matter of discussion.

    If a person sees no problem in partition of Syria then he could defend his filthy ideas.... in the name of extremely innocent Kurds

    As example you can begin first. Because in this extremely innocent map I see a Turkish wish of partition of Syria.



    https://www.copticsolidarity.org/2016/10/26/turkeys-new-maps-are-reclaiming-the-ottoman-empire/

    You have proven that you are under 20.

    I can find hundreds of agressive expansionist map of every single country on the net made by somebody within the nation, so does that mean it is a formal state policy.

    Your ideas regarding Kurds have been refuted eehnie, and dont try to counter by these childish and desperate attempts...

    What is not as common is to find one country (Turkey) formally invading part of other country (Syria) without permission, and even against the wish formally expressed of the invaded country (Syria). Are not formal enough the calls of Syria for Turkey to go out of its territory and to stop supporting and arming the opposition?

    In this case of formal invasion, maps of annexation of part of the territory of another country become real and formal. As formal as in the case of Israel with the Golan.

    You will not have as easy to dress what your country is doing (not thinking or planning to do).
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 4837
    Points : 4943
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:11 pm


    https://mobile.twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/880381755576000512

    #SAA liberated Humaymah in E.#Homs, now 30km to T2 pumping station.

    http://wikimapia.org/#lang=de&lat=34.446556&lon=39.852905&z=11&m=b

    Clashes and heavy airstrikes also near Hail Oil Fields. /E.#Homs

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #14

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:36 am