Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Crime in Russia

Viktor

Crime in Russia

Post  Viktor on Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:25 pm

100 000 of crimes less in Russia during first 10 months in comparison with 2012  attack 

In Russia in 2013, the trend towards reducing crime
    Viktor

Re: Crime in Russia

Post  Viktor on Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:57 pm

AlfaT8

Murders in Russia in a sharp decline

Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:32 pm

Holy ****  Shocked
    macedonian

Post  macedonian on Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:03 pm

W-T-F?!!!

РИА Новости wrote:MOSCOW, February 3 (RIA Novosti) – A 15-year-old boy who was a near straight-A student fatally shot a teacher and a policeman with a rifle at his school in northeast Moscow on Monday, according to police and media reports.

RIA News

Question 
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon Feb 03, 2014 3:09 pm

wow! this was pretty much the last remaining Americunt idiocy Russians hadn't adored yet.
    Regular

Post  Regular on Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:44 pm

Well isn't it first school shooting in Russia? I'm wonder why it didn't happen in 90ies when You could get PM with no probs, schools were like prisons and life was harsh.
    Apparently prep was deluded and talked about after life. And he was with women clothing as well..
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:51 pm

There are crazy people everywhere. Sad that this has happened. It is the glorifying in the media (do not blame americans themselves, blame the media) that such things are mentioned repeatedly in the media, giving ideas to these wackos on what to do to be "remembered".
    TR1

Post  TR1 on Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:55 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:wow! this was pretty much the last remaining Americunt idiocy Russians hadn't adored yet.

Yes, all Americunts are gun nuts and love to shoot each other up.

sepheronx

Post  sepheronx on Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:01 pm

TR1 wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:wow! this was pretty much the last remaining Americunt idiocy Russians hadn't adored yet.

Yes, all Americunts are gun nuts and love to shoot each other up.

I think he was being sarcastic.

But you have to admit, the amount of stories of school shootings in USA is quite common now.

that, and listening to half the jackasses on MP.net, it isn't hard to get that perception.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 am

Oh god  Rolling Eyes  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/717379

now they'll start wave of useless anti-gun legislations instead of making it have more liberty as it should be. The fact that a police officer was shot also means that you can't completely rely on them and concealed carry should be legal for people wanting to do it.

Also those anti-gun laws won't solve Russia's main problem: domestic, alcohol and drugn induced violence most of it not commited by guns but by the economic hardship and current psychological influences.

Here in Bulgaria even though concealed carry is almost completely banned its very common even in the sity center for someone to slit your throat or bash with a bat while the policemen here are very spread up and thoroughly corrupt, so we are an example why gun bans don't mean absolutely anything.
    gaurav

Post  gaurav on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:12 pm

I think he was being sarcastic.
    He he he ..
    I must say yu are correct on this. Cool 
    Regular

Post  Regular on Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:39 pm

KomissarBojanchev wrote:Oh god  Rolling Eyes  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad  Mad http://en.itar-tass.com/russia/717379

now they'll start wave of useless anti-gun legislations instead of making it have more liberty as it should be. The fact that a police officer was shot also means that you can't completely rely on them and concealed carry should be legal for people wanting to do it.

Also those anti-gun laws won't  solve Russia's main problem: domestic, alcohol and drugn induced violence most of it not commited by guns but by the economic hardship and current psychological influences.

Here in Bulgaria even though concealed carry is almost completely banned its very common even in the sity center for someone to slit your throat or bash with a bat while the policemen here are very spread up and thoroughly corrupt, so we are an example why gun bans don't mean absolutely anything.
    I wonder when they'll start confiscating weapons from Chechens in Moscow or from nice folks in Caucasus where everyone and their grandmothers have AK under their beds. Remember Beslan when civilians were running around with guns too?
    It's very easy to get gun in Russia even if You are not criminal element and it's easy to smuggle them in and out in small to medium quantities.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:34 am

Of course banning guns doesn't work... just like banning drugs doesn't stop drug addiction....

Perhaps they should ban murder and then people wont be killed any more...  Rolling Eyes 

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:04 am

GarryB wrote:Of course banning guns doesn't work... just like banning drugs doesn't stop drug addiction....

Perhaps they should ban murder and then people wont be killed any more...   Rolling Eyes 

Don't laugh Garry but in Germany there is a law that bans death within a minister period, you are literally not allowed to die when you are any kind of minister position.To avoid high costs of government funeral and payment for widows. Our brilliant politicians really thaught that would prevent people from dying, rather than making a law that just does not grant ministers a government funeral, no you just not allowed to die. Laughing
    Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:14 am

A Russian just told me that the statistics which report increase are fake and that there is an increasing problem.
    That now you don't see any kids in the roads and that the situation declined steadily since 2008.
    That you can't find nurseries for the kids and that most people don't rent houses to families with kids!
    He also said that the last census was a joke and that he himself registered twice and that the total population was with the immigrants which by themselves are 7-10 million.
    I know he is a retard and I certainly don't trust him but I raise the question here. Can this be true?
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:02 am

Hannibal Barca wrote:A Russian just told me that the statistics which report increase are fake and that there is an increasing problem.
    That now you don't see any kids in the roads and that the situation declined steadily since 2008.
    That you can't find nurseries for the kids and that most people don't rent houses to families with kids!
    He also said that the last census was a joke and that he himself registered twice and that the total population was with the immigrants which by themselves are 7-10 million.
    I know he is a retard and I certainly don't trust him but I raise the question here. Can this be true?

No and i would highly doubt that just because an alledged "russian" tells you something that it has any truth in it. Liars are everywhere and so far even independend numbers show the opposite of what that guy claimed.

Just interested where did you get this guy, sounds like some guy i seen on other forums who claimed to be russian, speaks fluently russian but is most problably estonian which enough factors indicated that thing, he also made lot of lies and supports lies that are hurting russia or russian image. People often like and try to address the problems that have been caused by Yeltzin and Gorbachov as Putins fault, like homeless increased, or in 90s were Yeltzin has granted USA and UK oil companies the Partner Sharing Aggreement were Russia itself did not get a single Dollar of all russian oil that was exported to UK/US, and some stupid stories of "millions" (recognize he meant plural) genocided chechenian civilists by "putins" order.

collegeboy16

Post  collegeboy16 on Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:25 am

hehe, that guy you are talking about has been probably playing one too many sessions of Half-life 2  Twisted Evil 
    Hannibal Barca

A 15-year-old boy who was a near straight-A

Post  Hannibal Barca on Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:14 am

Fake numbers are the rule and not the exception, if someone knows about official figures is a well documented fact, stop trolling.
    I ask whether someone who leaves in Russia can raise suspicions about the official reports being fake or not.
    Viktor

Number of murder in Russia for the year decreased by 7%

Post  Viktor on Fri Mar 21, 2014 11:26 am

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:08 am