Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    AlfaT8
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1755
    Points : 1750
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  AlfaT8 on Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:55 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:however to shut this clown up.

    https://russiamil.wordpress.com/2017/11/27/russias-military-modernization-plans-2018-2027/

    "The only new class of surface ships expected to be built in the next eight years are the so-called Super Gorshkov-class, an 8,000-ton frigate that is increasingly seen as a cheaper and more practical alternative to the 14,000-ton Lider-class destroyers"

    The russian themselves have said this, now shut up buddy you have been proven wrong.

    From what i understand, considering current rhetoric, the Super-Gorshkov will most likely be built first, and afterwords the Lider.
    This is mostly because the systems meant for the Lider simply haven't been developed yet, such as naval S-500.

    Until those systems are ready, the SG be the priority.
    In the future, i can see the Lider and SG as the successors to the Kirov and the Slava.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2516
    Points : 2533
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:11 pm

    eehnie wrote:The first unit of the Project 23560 Lider Cruiser/Destroyer seems to be under constrution.

    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm

    Good news for Russia.

    The first unit of the Project 23560 under construction at this point means that this is a ship which construction begins under the State Armament Program 2011-2020 (likely thanks to the Mistral funds). The State Armament Program 2018-2025 is not still in force.

    I would not be surprised if there is something similar coming for the first unit of the Project 23000. In this case it would not be necessary new orders of big ships under the State Armament Program 2018-2025.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8000
    Points : 8088
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:45 pm

    eehnie wrote:................

    I would not be surprised if there is something similar coming for the first unit of the Project 23000. In this case it would not be necessary new orders of big ships under the State Armament Program 2018-2025.

    Oh so they will be building 100k carrier in secret as well?

    What a double plot twist indeed.... You don't happen to know where are they being built oh Informed One?

    This shit keeps getting better and better.... lol1
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2516
    Points : 2533
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:45 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:...

    It would be a big blow for the US and all you if Russia gets the first unit of the Project 23560 (under construction at this point) and the first unit of the Project 23000 (likely coming soon) in part thanks to the 2 Mistral ships money. A good upgrade for Russia.

    What to expect from you Shocked pale affraid pale angry pale cry  pale angry pale cry
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13240
    Points : 13723
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  George1 on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:52 am

    The ship's composition of the Russian Navy (warships of 1-2 rank, NK - from 2,000 tons full) as of 01/01/2018

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 0_1808b1_c4397466_orig

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 0_1808b0_2de69337_orig

    https://navy-korabel.livejournal.com/
    avatar
    eridan

    Posts : 161
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2012-12-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eridan on Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:05 pm

    what do various colors in the table mean? which is for "under construction", which for active service, which for being decomissioned and what not?

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Guest on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:28 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:................

    I would not be surprised if there is something similar coming for the first unit of the Project 23000. In this case it would not be necessary new orders of big ships under the State Armament Program 2018-2025.

    Oh so they will be building 100k carrier in secret as well?

    What a double plot twist indeed.... You don't happen to know where are they being built oh Informed One?  

    This shit keeps getting better and better.... lol1

    As i already said few weeks ago, its being bult in secret underwater high-tech shipyard in Far North, built with the help of South Korea, and its so big you can construct 10 Shtorms at the same time. Funds are being pulled from smart investments of Russia in Oz.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2516
    Points : 2533
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  eehnie on Tue Jan 09, 2018 2:09 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:................

    I would not be surprised if there is something similar coming for the first unit of the Project 23000. In this case it would not be necessary new orders of big ships under the State Armament Program 2018-2025.

    Oh so they will be building 100k carrier in secret as well?

    What a double plot twist indeed.... You don't happen to know where are they being built oh Informed One?  

    This shit keeps getting better and better.... lol1

    As i already said few weeks ago, its being bult in secret underwater high-tech shipyard in Far North, built with the help of South Korea, and its so big you can construct 10 Shtorms at the same time. Funds are being pulled from smart investments of Russia in Oz.


    Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm
    http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6498
    Points : 6567
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:20 pm

    Quick, get the repair kit out, 156 Yamal has had a bump.

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDtW0AEveGK

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDuX4AAH8_O
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 562
    Points : 602
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Tue Jan 09, 2018 6:11 pm

    I have no idea how acurate this is but https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=9&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjimpG-r8vYAhUrI8AKHRs1BYkQFghQMAg&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweaponews.com%2Fnews%2F5614-the-first-destroyer-of-project-leader-will-assign-the-name-orlov-chesm.html&usg=AOvVaw3U1IRmH1AUTC4ylSl3yEo-

    They better be sure that the naval S-500 is going to be ready bofore they start its contruction or they might have a problem.
    avatar
    marat

    Posts : 252
    Points : 250
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  marat on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:46 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Quick, get the repair kit out, 156 Yamal has had a bump.

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDtW0AEveGK

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDuX4AAH8_O

    WTF happened?
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

    Posts : 562
    Points : 602
    Join date : 2017-09-18
    Location : Soviet Interdimentional Command

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  The-thing-next-door on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:58 pm

    marat wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:Quick, get the repair kit out, 156 Yamal has had a bump.

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDtW0AEveGK

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDuX4AAH8_O

    WTF happened?

    Looks like a large UAV or small aircraft crashed into it at a 45 degree angle.

    Why has it got thoes 2 sections of plating over the hole?
    avatar
    marat

    Posts : 252
    Points : 250
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  marat on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:02 pm

    eehnie wrote:


    Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm
    http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm

    Thats it, that is undisputable proof. Please Papa admit him that he is right.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8000
    Points : 8088
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:16 pm

    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm
    http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm

    Thats it, that is undisputable proof. Please Papa admit him that he is right.

    He is right, I am separate species: Homo SerbicUS Accentus Cool
    avatar
    marat

    Posts : 252
    Points : 250
    Join date : 2015-04-26

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  marat on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:20 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    marat wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    Our species of pro-US "Serbians" with US accent and humor, tend to have bad digesting with the Russian achievements on shipyards, and even worse with the case of the Project 23560.

    http://russianships.info/eng/warships/project_23560.htm
    http://russianships.info/boevye/23560.htm

    Thats it, that is undisputable proof. Please Papa admit him that he is right.

    He is right, I am separate species: Homo SerbicUS Accentus Cool  

    thumbsup
    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 3412
    Points : 3408
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Isos on Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:32 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Quick, get the repair kit out, 156 Yamal has had a bump.

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDtW0AEveGK

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 DTFtmDuX4AAH8_O

    I saw pictures of russian su-24 damaged in syria also. They faced some drone attacks maybe tgat that. But the ship look like it colided with something maybe at port in syria. A drone should be huge to do such damage.

    Sponsored content

    Russian Navy: Status & News #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Russian Navy: Status & News #3

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 am