Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Submarine Warfare: U.S. vs Russia

southpark

Submarine Warfare: U.S. vs Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Submarine Warfare: U.S. vs Russia

Post  southpark on Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:56 am

Yeah, US has the economy to afford that many carriers for 60 years or more. With ups and downs it will be very hard for even decent economic powers to do that. Imagine if USD is not reserve currency you it will be 10 times more hard for us to afford that. I am sure Russia can afford it at the moment if they really want but as Papa said they are not there in terms of must have need to spend that money. For me economy is the most powerful weapon and American economy is pretty dynamic even with all that debt.
    The-thing-next-door
    The-thing-next-door

Submarine Warfare: U.S. vs Russia - Page 9 Empty Re: Submarine Warfare: U.S. vs Russia

Post  The-thing-next-door on Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:20 am

You people do realsie that the us government does not really care about its sailors quite as much as it does its own members who would most likely preffer to lose a carrier group than their entire country.

This in mind I find it most proposturous that you would believe that the sinking of a single carrier group would cause a nuclear war.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:54 am

The US benefits from being an international standard trade currency which allows it to print money and not suffer from inflation... when that changes america is going to have to start making things again....

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:17 am