Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Share
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1305
    Points : 1330
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Wed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:................

    You have not provided any evidence of the SAA causing "intentionally deaths of Russian troops", if this was the case, than Russia would have it's troops operate independently but the fact that Russian military is embedded in with the SAA, proves that what you are saying is bullshit. Israel supports the terrorists that Russia is fighting against(you don't even acknowledge this.)


    And just after you posted this crap Vlad officially delivered the pain:

    https://sputniknews.com/russia/201705241053949034-putin-russia-special-forces-syria/

    The spokesman recalled that Russian Special Forces have been repelling attacks by numerous groups of terrorists for two days on the frontline.

    He said that "the Syrian troops in this area retreated leaving our military on the frontline because of lack of coordination of actions."

    Lack of coordination indeed. When bitches chicken out and run away coordination is definitely lacking.  Razz  lol1

    You are only intoxicating. The article says not what you said. Pure trolling.

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 10:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:................

    You have not provided any evidence of the SAA causing "intentionally deaths of Russian troops", if this was the case, than Russia would have it's troops operate independently but the fact that Russian military is embedded in with the SAA, proves that what you are saying is bullshit. Israel supports the terrorists that Russia is fighting against(you don't even acknowledge this.)


    And just after you posted this crap Vlad officially delivered the pain:

    https://sputniknews.com/russia/201705241053949034-putin-russia-special-forces-syria/

    The spokesman recalled that Russian Special Forces have been repelling attacks by numerous groups of terrorists for two days on the frontline.

    He said that "the Syrian troops in this area retreated leaving our military on the frontline because of lack of coordination of actions."

    Lack of coordination indeed. When bitches chicken out and run away coordination is definitely lacking.  Razz  lol1

    Lack of coordination does not mean "intentionally", like you are saying, there are there cowards and traitors in the SAA, yes(this was apparent from the start of this conflict), there are various religious sects in this.

    You last line do you have any proof of that? Were you there? Did you get any inside information? You don't know what happened. With the way the SAA has been run over the decades these kinds of things will happen(Russia now knows and can have a backup plan), the fact that the Russian forces are working with the SAA and not alone, means that Russia is not too cornered about this.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 24, 2017 10:21 pm

    par far wrote:.......................

    You last line do you have any proof of that? Were you there? Did you get any inside information? You don't know what happened. With the way the SAA has been run over the decades these kinds of things will happen(Russia now knows and can have a backup plan)

    Are you playing dumb or you are just being dumb?

    Read the damn thing before posting stupid comments. It doesn't get more inside than this:

    "The head of the state personally awarded Russian Spetsnaz fighters who accomplied a feat in the Syrian province of Aleppo on Wednesday just as he had promised," Peskov said.

    The spokesman
    recalled that Russian Special Forces have been repelling attacks by numerous groups of terrorists for two days on the frontline.

    He said that "the Syrian troops in this area retreated leaving our military on the frontline because of lack of coordination of actions."

    The Man himself. Inside enough for you?


    par far wrote:
    the fact that the Russian forces are working with the SAA and alone, means that Russia is not too cornered about this.

    Oh yeah I am sure that when they get together and visit graves of their buddies they will all say: ''Those SAA guys are the best, right?''

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 10:41 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:.......................

    You last line do you have any proof of that? Were you there? Did you get any inside information? You don't know what happened. With the way the SAA has been run over the decades these kinds of things will happen(Russia now knows and can have a backup plan)

    Are you playing dumb or you are just being dumb?

    Read the damn thing before posting stupid comments. It doesn't get more inside than this:

    "The head of the state personally awarded Russian Spetsnaz fighters who accomplied a feat in the Syrian province of Aleppo on Wednesday just as he had promised," Peskov said.

    The spokesman
    recalled that Russian Special Forces have been repelling attacks by numerous groups of terrorists for two days on the frontline.

    He said that "the Syrian troops in this area retreated leaving our military on the frontline because of lack of coordination of actions."

    The Man himself. Inside enough for you?

    I have read the whole article, what I am asking is do you what exactly happened? Did the Russian Servicemen lose contact with the SAA? Did the SAA think that everyone was retreating? Did the terrorists come quickly and cut off lines? Because the article does not say anything about what exactly happened.

    par far wrote:
    the fact that the Russian forces are working with the SAA and alone, means that Russia is not too cornered about this.

    Oh yeah I am sure that when they get together and visit graves of their buddies they will all say: ''Those SAA guys are the best, right?''

    This is just a troll comment.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 24, 2017 10:44 pm

    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has? lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?  Rolling Eyes
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed May 24, 2017 10:46 pm


    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:22 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes


    When people join the military and this is in any country they know what, they are signing up for(in the case of Russia, it is to serve their country, protect their country's interests at home and aboard and to protect their nation from outside threats.)

    When you say something like you said in post #78 about visiting graves, that is very disrespectful. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that the SAA was not their enemy and the SAA did not try kill them. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that they had saved a nation from being torn to shreds, they will know they have saved the lives of millions of people(Muslims, Christians and other religions alike), who were going to have the same faith as people in Libya and countless other countries, that were destroyed for the interests of the Zionists. When Russia looks back at this(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria), they will know that they have protected the interests of their nation. They won't say the thing you mentioned.


    Last edited by par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1305
    Points : 1330
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Wed May 24, 2017 11:24 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...

    JohninMK

    Posts : 4553
    Points : 4610
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  JohninMK on Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 pm

    Can someone move this stuff to the Talking Bollocks Thread? Please.

    JohninMK

    Posts : 4553
    Points : 4610
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  JohninMK on Wed May 24, 2017 11:27 pm

    Current progress, building up a wide front this time.


    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:30 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Can someone move this stuff to the Talking Bollocks Thread? Please.


    Sorry JohninMK, that is all from me.

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:37 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.


    Last edited by par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Wed May 24, 2017 11:43 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Current progress, building up a wide front this time.



    From all the reports, Russia is really pushing in Southern Syria(to connect the Syria-Iraqi border, in the desert and around Palmyra), I think Russia wants the SAA to grab as much territory as they can(yeah of course) and Russia really wants to connect the Syria-Iraqi borders(when this happens, it would not surprise me if Russian Special Forces conducted some operations in Iraq, to piss off US, get influence and to expand the control around the border and I think once the Syria-Iraq border is connected, Iraqi PMU unit's(and other Iranian fighters) will help the SAA with Deir ez-Zor.)
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1305
    Points : 1330
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Thu May 25, 2017 12:09 am

    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Thu May 25, 2017 1:43 am

    "SYRIAN ARMY CAPTURES ARAK GAS FIELD NEAR PALMYRA."

    "The Syrian Arab Army (SAA), supported by the Russian Aerospace Force, captured the Arak gas field in east of Palmyra after heavy clashes with ISIS militants. The 5th Assault Corps and Russian-backed tribal forces took part in the operation."


    https://southfront.org/syrian-army-captures-arak-gas-field-near-palmyra/


    "The ISIS-linked news agency Amaq published photos showing Shikhs of Al-Amor tribe in Homs desert to swearing allegiance tp Abu Bakr al-Baghdad and ISIS, where it seems that ISIS is working to focus its influence and power in the Syrian desert after the large losses in Iraq, as well as work to compensate for the great shortage of human power through imposing alliances agreements on the small Bedouin tribes in the Syrian desert."
















    Hopefully these bastards have enjoyed their last Pepsi.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 25, 2017 2:04 am

    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

    Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

    So let's hear it

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Thu May 25, 2017 2:08 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

    Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

    So let's hear it

    Please just go somewhere else and stop derailing this thread, you will continue to post your bullshit but it won't be true, you are not worth the time.

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Thu May 25, 2017 2:17 am

    Don't know how true these reports are but they are making progress in Homs.

    Hamza sulyman‏ @hamza_780 3h3 hours ago
    More
    Exclusive .. #Saa imposes control over the #Bardah area east of Homs

    https://twitter.com/hamza_780


    Breaking || its confirmed
    Military source to me , SAA &Allies liberate Al-Bardieh area .. East Homs CS

    https://twitter.com/MIG29_

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 25, 2017 2:20 am

    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

    Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

    So let's hear it

    Please just go somewhere else and stop derailing this thread, you will continue to post your bullshit but it won't be true, you are not worth the time.

    Derailing the tread? That's rich coming from you.

    And if I am not worth the time then why are you replying?

    So put up or shut up, I'm waiting.

    You need to provide rebuttal to my (well argumeted and documented) claim that SAA are bunch of worthless pussies who are directly responsible for needless deaths of Russian servicemen and that Iranians are incompetent opportunistic idiots who can't be trusted.

    I am waiting. You said you will prove me wrong so you are now expected to either deliver results or STFU.

    Your Basque boytoy can help you out and no, blaming Zionist lizard aliens is not a valid argument.

    par far

    Posts : 1404
    Points : 1561
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Thu May 25, 2017 2:47 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

    Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

    So let's hear it

    Please just go somewhere else and stop derailing this thread, you will continue to post your bullshit but it won't be true, you are not worth the time.

    Derailing the tread? That's rich coming from you.

    And if I am not worth the time then why are you replying?

    So put up or shut up, I'm waiting.

    You need to provide rebuttal to my (well argumeted and documented) claim that SAA are bunch of worthless pussies who are directly responsible for needless deaths of Russian servicemen and that Iranians are incompetent opportunistic idiots who can't be trusted.

    I am waiting. You said you will prove me wrong so you are now expected to either deliver results or STFU.

    Your Basque boytoy can help you out and no, blaming Zionist lizard aliens is not a valid argument.


    I don't need to provide you with anything, had you been following the conflict, you would have known what is happening. Iran has been able to defend it self and not invaded for decades, it has gotten the sanctions removed and increased its infulence. The SAA has fought for 5 years and now with the help of Russia will win.

    I don't need anyone to be my "boytoy", you want to discuss this lets open a new thread, just focus on the Syrian conflict in this one.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 25, 2017 2:51 am

    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

    Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

    Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

    No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...


    I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

    Clearly. Right. One of many.

    Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

    Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

    So let's hear it

    Please just go somewhere else and stop derailing this thread, you will continue to post your bullshit but it won't be true, you are not worth the time.

    Derailing the tread? That's rich coming from you.

    And if I am not worth the time then why are you replying?

    So put up or shut up, I'm waiting.

    You need to provide rebuttal to my (well argumeted and documented) claim that SAA are bunch of worthless pussies who are directly responsible for needless deaths of Russian servicemen and that Iranians are incompetent opportunistic idiots who can't be trusted.

    I am waiting. You said you will prove me wrong so you are now expected to either deliver results or STFU.

    Your Basque boytoy can help you out and no, blaming Zionist lizard aliens is not a valid argument.


    I don't need to provide you with anything, had you been following the conflict, you would have known what is happening. Iran has been able to defend it self and not invaded for decades, it has gotten the sanctions removed and increased its infulence. The SAA has fought for 5 years and now with the help of Russia will win.

    I don't need anyone to be my "boytoy", you want to discuss this lets open a new thread, just focus on the Syrian conflict in this one.

    I asked you something and you are deflecting and misdirecting again by ranting about some mythical virtues of those two countries.

    If you have nothing more to add then STFU and we can call it a day. If not then you either deliver or we keep doing this.

    It costs me nothing to keep reminding you of your BS.

    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1127
    Points : 1129
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  calm on Thu May 25, 2017 1:18 pm

    Huge advances by #SAA & allies in Eastern #Homs ✌️✌️
    ~1400km2 liberated in one day!!!


    https://twitter.com/A7_Mirza/status/867700254774263808

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5016
    Points : 5124
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu May 25, 2017 2:33 pm

    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1127
    Points : 1129
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  calm on Thu May 25, 2017 3:12 pm

    ^
    Map is outdated. Peto is too slow.


    In east Aleppo SAA is trying to outflank Maskanah



    Battle for East Aleppo since restart of operation.




    full video here
    1h+

    https://www.facebook.com/ORTAS.Backup/videos/1312987612151628/


    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1305
    Points : 1330
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Thu May 25, 2017 3:16 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:I asked you something and you are deflecting and misdirecting again by ranting about some mythical virtues of those two countries.

    If you have nothing more to add then STFU and we can call it a day. If not then you either deliver or we keep doing this.

    It costs me nothing to keep reminding you of your BS.


    If you want, I happily will include a long list of your best comments in your strong bid to discredit yourselt. Everyone knows here your condition of pro-Israeli puppet always trying to introduce unfair propaganda.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:26 am