Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Share
    avatar
    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2248
    Points : 2286
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  franco on Fri May 26, 2017 2:48 am

    par far wrote:"IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION UNITS LAUNCHED “SINJAR MARTYRS” OPERATION, SEEK TO CAPTURE IMPORTANT BORDER TOWN (VIDEOS)."

    It is now high stakes, the SAA and Allies really need to get to the Syrian-Iraqi border.

    https://southfront.org/iraqi-popular-mobilization-units-launched-sinjar-martyrs-operation-seek-to-capture-important-border-town-videos/


    "INTENSE CLASHES ONGOING IN DEIR EZZOR."

    https://southfront.org/intense-clashes-ongoing-in-deir-ezzor/


    You do know who the PMU are?
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4616
    Points : 4724
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 26, 2017 2:49 am

    par far wrote:...........

    If you were happy about the Islamist's getting torn to shreds than you would not say things like "the US and Israel should bomb the SAA" because the SAA are fighting against the Islamist's and you would not make statements like "Iran should just wait for the USMC to be in Tehran" because Islamist's are a big threat to Iran or make comments like "Russia should kill their Allies" As a Serb you should know that it is better to kill the Islamist's in Syria, rather than in Russia or Serbia and the SAA and Iran is helping to kill the Islamist's in Syria and Iraq.

    If you had looked at what the SAA has done in the last few weeks, than you could not say that " Might help explain poor performance of SAA".

    When your dog bites your hand you chastise him otherwise he will do it again because he begins to overestimate his own importance

    US and Israel bombing SAA is very useful as a reminder that nobody is irreplaceable, something that SAA needs quite frequently

    Ideally I would want VKS to do it but like I said, diplomatic hiccups

    As for islamists coming here I don't worry myself too much with it, we know how to deal with them

    As for killing them in Syria, most of the heavy lifting is done by Russia anyway so several thousand SAA cowards less will not affect pace of work in any meaningful way
    avatar
    ultimatewarrior
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 102
    Points : 104
    Join date : 2016-09-19

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri May 26, 2017 3:19 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:...........

    If you were happy about the Islamist's getting torn to shreds than you would not say things like "the US and Israel should bomb the SAA" because the SAA are fighting against the Islamist's and you would not make statements like "Iran should just wait for the USMC to be in Tehran" because Islamist's are a big threat to Iran or make comments like "Russia should kill their Allies" As a Serb you should know that it is better to kill the Islamist's in Syria, rather than in Russia or Serbia and the SAA and Iran is helping to kill the Islamist's in Syria and Iraq.

    If you had looked at what the SAA has done in the last few weeks, than you could not say that " Might help explain poor performance of SAA".

    When your dog bites your hand you chastise him otherwise he will do it again because he begins to overestimate his own importance

    US and Israel bombing SAA is very useful as a reminder that nobody is irreplaceable, something that SAA needs quite frequently

    Ideally I would want VKS to do it but like I said, diplomatic hiccups

    As for islamists coming here I don't worry myself too much with it, we know how to deal with them

    As for killing them in Syria, most of the heavy lifting is done by Russia anyway so several thousand SAA cowards less will not affect pace of work in any meaningful way

    Cowards? Bet you never fought in a war yourself. Even though SAA lives are expendable to their master Russia, every life is God made and valuable.

    You have been reported, you little bastard.
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4616
    Points : 4724
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 26, 2017 3:23 am

    avatar
    BKP
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 342
    Points : 351
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  BKP on Fri May 26, 2017 3:53 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote: Even though SAA lives are expendable to their master Russia, every life is God made and valuable.

    I don't believe Russia regards SAA lives as expendable in some callous sense, or sees itself as Syria's master. Everything I've been seeing speaks to the contrary.

    Anyhow, the mods really should put an end to the whole tangent that's been going on for days, and I usually don't mind a tangent.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 6:14 am

    franco wrote:
    par far wrote:"IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION UNITS LAUNCHED “SINJAR MARTYRS” OPERATION, SEEK TO CAPTURE IMPORTANT BORDER TOWN (VIDEOS)."

    It is now high stakes, the SAA and Allies really need to get to the Syrian-Iraqi border.

    https://southfront.org/iraqi-popular-mobilization-units-launched-sinjar-martyrs-operation-seek-to-capture-important-border-town-videos/


    "INTENSE CLASHES ONGOING IN DEIR EZZOR."

    https://southfront.org/intense-clashes-ongoing-in-deir-ezzor/


    You do know who the PMU are?


    PMU are mostly supported by Iran, most of them are Shia's but they do include Sunni and Christan groups as well, I think Erdgoan said that they part of the Persian arm.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 6:45 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:...........

    If you were happy about the Islamist's getting torn to shreds than you would not say things like "the US and Israel should bomb the SAA" because the SAA are fighting against the Islamist's and you would not make statements like "Iran should just wait for the USMC to be in Tehran" because Islamist's are a big threat to Iran or make comments like "Russia should kill their Allies" As a Serb you should know that it is better to kill the Islamist's in Syria, rather than in Russia or Serbia and the SAA and Iran is helping to kill the Islamist's in Syria and Iraq.

    If you had looked at what the SAA has done in the last few weeks, than you could not say that " Might help explain poor performance of SAA".

    When your dog bites your hand you chastise him otherwise he will do it again because he begins to overestimate his own importance

    US and Israel bombing SAA is very useful as a reminder that nobody is irreplaceable, something that SAA needs quite frequently

    Ideally I would want VKS to do it but like I said, diplomatic hiccups

    As for islamists coming here I don't worry myself too much with it, we know how to deal with them

    As for killing them in Syria, most of the heavy lifting is done by Russia anyway so several thousand SAA cowards less will not affect pace of work in any meaningful way

    When you talk to your friends or people you know, do you call then your"dogs" and say I am you master? I don't think Russia thinks that way about Syria or Syrians, ever since Russia entered the Syrian conflict the illegal bombings in Syria have stopped because Russia have advanced Air Defences in Syria and have given Syria Air Defence System and more advanced Aircraft, so why would Russia let NATO bomb Syria now?

    If the VKS start bombing Syria(you are saying this because you have no common sense), than all the work that Russia has done in Syria will go to shit.

    The Saudis along with Israel and other Gulf states are already pushing the Islamists around Russia's borders and inside Russia, the quick growth of Islam around Russia's borders after the fall of the Soviet Union is not a accident, Russia is already dealing with Islamists in Syria, they don't need anymore in Russia.  I have already responded to you calling the SAA cowards.
    avatar
    eehnie
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1147
    Points : 1172
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Fri May 26, 2017 7:57 am

    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:...........

    If you were happy about the Islamist's getting torn to shreds than you would not say things like "the US and Israel should bomb the SAA" because the SAA are fighting against the Islamist's and you would not make statements like "Iran should just wait for the USMC to be in Tehran" because Islamist's are a big threat to Iran or make comments like "Russia should kill their Allies" As a Serb you should know that it is better to kill the Islamist's in Syria, rather than in Russia or Serbia and the SAA and Iran is helping to kill the Islamist's in Syria and Iraq.

    If you had looked at what the SAA has done in the last few weeks, than you could not say that " Might help explain poor performance of SAA".

    When your dog bites your hand you chastise him otherwise he will do it again because he begins to overestimate his own importance

    US and Israel bombing SAA is very useful as a reminder that nobody is irreplaceable, something that SAA needs quite frequently

    Ideally I would want VKS to do it but like I said, diplomatic hiccups

    As for islamists coming here I don't worry myself too much with it, we know how to deal with them

    As for killing them in Syria, most of the heavy lifting is done by Russia anyway so several thousand SAA cowards less will not affect pace of work in any meaningful way

    When you talk to your friends or people you know, do you call then your"dogs" and say I am you master? I don't think Russia thinks that way about Syria or Syrians, ever since Russia entered the Syrian conflict the illegal bombings in Syria have stopped because Russia have advanced Air Defences in Syria and have given Syria Air Defence System and more advanced Aircraft, so why would Russia let NATO bomb Syria now?

    If the VKS start bombing Syria(you are saying this because you have no common sense), than all the work that Russia has done in Syria will go to shit.

    The Saudis along with Israel and other Gulf states are already pushing the Islamists around Russia's borders and inside Russia, the quick growth of Islam around Russia's borders after the fall of the Soviet Union is not a accident, Russia is already dealing with Islamists in Syria, they don't need anymore in Russia.  I have already responded to you calling the SAA cowards.

    Next from PapaDragon... The US is a reliable partner of Russia... dunno
    avatar
    KomissarBojanchev
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1156
    Points : 1311
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Fri May 26, 2017 9:12 am

    What is the chance that their Jewish and US masters convince ISIS to abandon Raqqah and instead attack Deir Ez Zor with all available force before the SAA can break the seige? Is the city prepared for a massive onslought of thousands of goatfuckers?

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4209
    Points : 4266
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 26, 2017 11:20 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:What is the chance that their Jewish and US masters convince ISIS to abandon Raqqah and instead attack Deir Ez Zor with all available force before the SAA can break the seige? Is the city prepared for a massive onslaught of thousands of goatfuckers?
    I doubt that this has escaped the SAA's notice, especially as the southern route out of Raqqa seems to have been left open by the Coalition. However cracking Raqqa could, if the tales of serious street fighting defences are true, be a difficult nut to crack, like Mosul.

    This could be a good reason for the Syrians/Russians getting on as quickly as possible clearing out other parts of the country whilst the Coalition is distracted, the US especially having blown up the importance of Raqqa so that even Trump probably has an idea of where it is.

    It is now going to be very interesting as to what happens with the currently on hold al-Tanf advance. The Coalition should have had time to clear their gear away by now Smile
    avatar
    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2248
    Points : 2286
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  franco on Fri May 26, 2017 11:43 am

    par far wrote:
    franco wrote:
    par far wrote:"IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION UNITS LAUNCHED “SINJAR MARTYRS” OPERATION, SEEK TO CAPTURE IMPORTANT BORDER TOWN (VIDEOS)."

    It is now high stakes, the SAA and Allies really need to get to the Syrian-Iraqi border.

    https://southfront.org/iraqi-popular-mobilization-units-launched-sinjar-martyrs-operation-seek-to-capture-important-border-town-videos/


    "INTENSE CLASHES ONGOING IN DEIR EZZOR."

    https://southfront.org/intense-clashes-ongoing-in-deir-ezzor/


    You do know who the PMU are?


    PMU are mostly supported by Iran, most of them are Shia's but they do include Sunni and Christan groups as well, I think Erdgoan said that they part of the Persian arm.

    They are for the most part Shia militiamen as you mention supported by Iran. On the other side of the border fighting for the SAA, are about 4-5000 of them at a time. Lead, trained, equipped and paid for by the Iranians. This is the reason the Americans are desperate to keep the Syrian side of the Jordanian border under their control, so they will have a corridor for the Qatar pipeline which they don't want to go thru Iraq. The Iraqi's are Shia for the most part and once ISIS is gone, they will want the Americans gone.
    avatar
    Big_Gazza
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 664
    Points : 686
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Big_Gazza on Fri May 26, 2017 11:46 am

    New Peto map: Niiice... cheers
    avatar
    calm
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1033
    Points : 1035
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  calm on Fri May 26, 2017 1:50 pm

    calm wrote:No escape.


    VKS attacked a convoy ISIS in the southeast of Homs province.





    one more convoy hit, this time possible of rebels in the sout/Tanf
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4616
    Points : 4724
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 26, 2017 3:36 pm

    par far wrote:.......

    When you talk to your friends or people you know, do you call then your"dogs" and say I am you master? I don't think Russia thinks that way about Syria or Syrians, ever since Russia entered the Syrian conflict the illegal bombings in Syria have stopped because Russia have advanced Air Defences in Syria and have given Syria Air Defence System and more advanced Aircraft, so why would Russia let NATO bomb Syria now?

    No I don't but Syria is not Russia's friend and most certainly not their equal. There are no friendships in geopolitics, only interests and Syrians had no problems getting cozy with those much hated Americans decade ago when it served their interests.

    Just because they fucked themselves up and had nobody else to turn to does not mean that suddenly they became Russian "friends" nor does it mean that they will remain useful. Hence rules and examples need to be set.


    par far wrote:.
    If the VKS start bombing Syria(you are saying this because you have no common sense), than all the work that Russia has done in Syria will go to shit.


    It will not go to shit but it will complicate things hence why Israeli airstrikes are conductive to Russian interests. They facilitate regional diplomacy and they send a message to Syrians.

    SAA sees Russian troops as expendable. By allowing Israeli airstrikes Russia sends a message to SAA that they too are expendable and that they should not get any big ideas lest they end up in pieces, both them and their country.


    par far wrote:
    The Saudis along with Israel and other Gulf states are already pushing the Islamists around Russia's borders and inside Russia, the quick growth of Islam around Russia's borders after the fall of the Soviet Union is not a accident, Russia is already dealing with Islamists in Syria, they don't need anymore in Russia.  I have already responded to you calling the SAA cowards.

    There are no changes in Islamic factor around Russia, whole thing is same as before. There is however big change in Europe on that front. Once free money dries up they move to regions where free money is abundant. North Africa dried up hence they moved to Europe. Not Russia's problem.

    If you have beef with Israelis or you dream of some future Greater Iranian caliphate and you think Russia will bleed to make it happen then you are shit out of luck.

    Russia will look after itself. It can involve Syria and Iran but only if they do exactly what they are told, no questions asked. By all accounts they are doing the opposite, Iranians especially. Not a problem for Russia and RIP Iran.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 4:10 pm

    franco wrote:
    par far wrote:
    franco wrote:
    par far wrote:"IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION UNITS LAUNCHED “SINJAR MARTYRS” OPERATION, SEEK TO CAPTURE IMPORTANT BORDER TOWN (VIDEOS)."

    It is now high stakes, the SAA and Allies really need to get to the Syrian-Iraqi border.

    https://southfront.org/iraqi-popular-mobilization-units-launched-sinjar-martyrs-operation-seek-to-capture-important-border-town-videos/


    "INTENSE CLASHES ONGOING IN DEIR EZZOR."

    https://southfront.org/intense-clashes-ongoing-in-deir-ezzor/


    You do know who the PMU are?


    PMU are mostly supported by Iran, most of them are Shia's but they do include Sunni and Christan groups as well, I think Erdgoan said that they part of the Persian arm.

    They are for the most part Shia militiamen as you mention supported by Iran. On the other side of the border fighting for the SAA, are about 4-5000 of them at a time. Lead, trained, equipped and paid for by the Iranians. This is the reason the Americans are desperate to keep the Syrian side of the Jordanian border under their control, so they will have a corridor for the Qatar pipeline which they don't want to go thru Iraq. The Iraqi's are Shia for the most part and once ISIS is gone, they will want the Americans gone.  



    Pretty much, the reason you mention is why Russia went quickly for the border area. It would not surprise me, if Russia started supporting the PMU.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 4:29 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:.......

    When you talk to your friends or people you know, do you call then your"dogs" and say I am you master? I don't think Russia thinks that way about Syria or Syrians, ever since Russia entered the Syrian conflict the illegal bombings in Syria have stopped because Russia have advanced Air Defences in Syria and have given Syria Air Defence System and more advanced Aircraft, so why would Russia let NATO bomb Syria now?

    No I don't but Syria is not Russia's friend and most certainly not their equal. There are no friendships in geopolitics, only interests and Syrians had no problems getting cozy with those much hated Americans decade ago when it served their interests.

    Just because they fucked themselves up and had nobody else to turn to does not mean that suddenly they became Russian "friends" nor does it mean that they will remain useful. Hence rules and examples need to be set.

    Syria may not be Russia's friend but the SAA is too important for Russia to be talking to them like that or bombing the SAA themselves or letting NATO bomb them after all the work Russia has done in Syria is just stupid. Russia also had no problems with getting cozy with the Americans as well(you learn from your mistakes, this sent a message to the whole world to not trust the US.)

    The SAA needs Russia to survive(it is like Syria is a living body and Russia is water, the living body will die without water), or Syria without Russia will collapse in 10 days, so Russia does not need to set any expamples.



    par far wrote:.
    If the VKS start bombing Syria(you are saying this because you have no common sense), than all the work that Russia has done in Syria will go to shit.


    It will not go to shit but it will complicate things hence why Israeli airstrikes are conductive to Russian interests. They facilitate regional diplomacy and they send a message to Syrians.

    SAA sees Russian troops as expendable. By allowing Israeli airstrikes Russia sends a message to SAA that they too are expendable and that they should not get any big ideas lest they end up in pieces, both them and their country.

    NATO air strikes on Syria are the worse for Russia because than Russia will have to respond and that may lead to a direct war with NATO(something NATO and Israel(especially Israel) wants but not what Russia wants.)

    The SAA does not see Russian troops as expandable(the SAA knows without Russians troops the SAA is done for), Russia does not/should not allow NATO air strikes on Syria because it will just complicate things for Russia(Russia does not want that, Russia already has the SAA doing what it wants, Assad calls Moscow before he does anything.)


    par far wrote:
    The Saudis along with Israel and other Gulf states are already pushing the Islamists around Russia's borders and inside Russia, the quick growth of Islam around Russia's borders after the fall of the Soviet Union is not a accident, Russia is already dealing with Islamists in Syria, they don't need anymore in Russia.  I have already responded to you calling the SAA cowards.

    There are no changes in Islamic factor around Russia, whole thing is same as before. There is however big change in Europe on that front. Once free money dries up they move to regions where free money is abundant. North Africa dried up hence they moved to Europe. Not Russia's problem.

    If you have beef with Israelis or you dream of some future Greater Iranian caliphate and you think Russia will bleed to make it happen then you are shit out of luck.

    Russia will look after itself. It can involve Syria and Iran but only if they do exactly what they are told, no questions asked. By all accounts they are doing the opposite, Iranians especially. Not a problem for Russia and RIP Iran.

    The Islamists going to Europe is a problem for Russia, they will be used against Russia.

    I don't think for a second that Russia will help Iranan caliphate directly(they are helping Iran, in Syria and connecting the Syrian-Iraqi border(this is also in Russian interests as well) and Iran is helping Russia by not getting involved in Europe for gas markets, if Iran goes to Europe for gas markets, it will be on the conditions of Russia) but directly Russia don't do that and Iran knows this and won't ask Russia to do anything like that.

    Of course Russia will look after itself first, Iran and Russia will work together but they each will get what they want, over time Russia and Iran will get closer(it does not mean that Russia will out of its ways for Iran and vice versa but they will have a realtipnship and a good one.) Iran just had its sanctions lifted and is emerging as a economic nation, Iran does not need to RIP. RIP to the enemies of Russia.
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4616
    Points : 4724
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 26, 2017 5:23 pm

    ^^^ And as always you keep conflating several marginally related or completely isolated issues in order to fit them into your political dreamscape. Whatever gets your motor runnin'


    Iran just had its sanctions lifted and is emerging as a economic nation

    ROFL. Iran is about to get slapped with sanctions that will make North Korean ones look like vacation and if they don't start dragging their asses and contributing in order to preempt it, they will be getting military invasion several years down the road

    Also Europe going down the toilet due to European islamists is not a problem for Russia. It's an opportunity. With islamism comes financial collapse. With financial collapse come societal collapse.

    And with that down the road comes presidential candidate in Russia who will say: *We are going to build a great wall*

    Only this one will go North to South, coast to coast. And finally good riddance. Unless you are one of those Euro fanatics?

    Also, that Israel thingy you have issues with? That will outlast everything in that subcontinent. So get used to it.

    I believe that we are done here.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 5:46 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:^^^ And as always you keep conflating several marginally related or completely isolated issues in order to fit them into your political dreamscape. Whatever gets your motor runnin'


    Iran just had its sanctions lifted and is emerging as a economic nation

    ROFL. Iran is about to get slapped with sanctions that will make North Korean ones look like vacation and if they don't start dragging their asses and contributing in order to preempt it, they will be getting military invasion several years down the road

    Also Europe going down the toilet due to European islamists is not a problem for Russia. It's an opportunity. With islamism comes financial collapse. With financial collapse come societal collapse.

    And with that down the road comes presidential candidate in Russia who will say: *We are going to build a great wall*

    Only this one will go North to South, coast to coast. And finally good riddance. Unless you are one of those Euro fanatics?

    Also, that Israel thingy you have issues with? That will outlast everything in that subcontinent. So get used to it.

    I believe that we are done here.

    The sanctions on Iran will be from US(the ones that have large effect have to go through the UN, Russia and China will block those and US knows this, so they are just putting sanctions on Iran(just like they did on Russia) to make themselves look important(but the US is not important) so that means that only US companies will be effected by this(don't think Russia, China and to a extent the EU will care about that, the deal with Airbus proves this.)

    Europe is weak with out Russia and it will only be the IMF and other Zionist organizations that will benefit from a financial collapse in Europe. For the economy of Russia Europe is very important.

    It does not matter who is the leader of Russia is, Russia will have relations with Iran just like they had for a long time and they won't be able to brake the centuries old ties that Russia has with Europe.

    I don't Care about Israel, their proxy has lost in Syria and they can be put in their place like it was done in 2006.

    I did not twist anything and answered all you questions but you just don't read it.
    avatar
    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1705
    Points : 1733
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  KiloGolf on Fri May 26, 2017 6:07 pm

    par far wrote:Care about Israel, they can be put in their place like it was done in 2006.

    Lebanon got trashed, yeah that really hurt ze ebil Israelites  pwnd
    So much that a year before that they forced Assad out of Lebanon without a single shot fired. And a year later they PGM'ed Assad's nuclear facilities.



    Israel is just doing its thang, and there's very little for Iran or the Arabs to do. Actually they can't do anything at all about it.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  par far on Fri May 26, 2017 6:20 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    par far wrote:Care about Israel, they can be put in their place like it was done in 2006.

    Lebanon got trashed, yeah that really hurt ze ebil Israelites  pwnd
    So much that a year before that they forced Assad out of Lebanon without a single shot fired. And a year later they PGM'ed Assad's nuclear facilities.


    http://www.counterpunch.org/2006/10/13/how-hezbollah-defeated-israel-2/

    Did Israel force a lot of things, yes they did but Assad now has influence in Lebanon through Hezbollah, Israel can only fight against weaker foes.

    Crying Israeli soldiers after the 2006 war.





    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3417
    Points : 3535
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Vann7 on Fri May 26, 2017 10:29 pm

    When a picture is more powerful than a thousand words..

    Take a look the people saying Assad only fight muslins jihadist.
    and that there is "no evidence" of NATO engaging in direct combat
    with Syrian army.





    now we know who were driving the famous caravan of toyota pickups
    in IRAQ. The US military can cover and fight as ISIS or any other terror group ,
    to push Syrian army advances whenever they need it. This is just one example
    of many of the fake war against terrorism that NATO is doing in Syria.
    avatar
    eehnie
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1147
    Points : 1172
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Sat May 27, 2017 12:28 am

    JohninMK wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:What is the chance that their Jewish and US masters convince ISIS to abandon Raqqah and instead attack Deir Ez Zor with all available force before the SAA can break the seige? Is the city prepared for a massive onslaught of thousands of goatfuckers?
    I doubt that this has escaped the SAA's notice, especially as the southern route out of Raqqa seems to have been left open by the Coalition. However cracking Raqqa could, if the tales of serious street fighting defences are true, be a difficult nut to crack, like Mosul.

    This could be a good reason for the Syrians/Russians getting on as quickly as possible clearing out other parts of the country whilst the Coalition is distracted, the US especially having blown up the importance of Raqqa so that even Trump probably has an idea of where it is.

    It is now going to be very interesting as to what happens with the currently on hold al-Tanf advance. The Coalition should have had time to clear their gear away by now Smile

    Like if your coalition would be fighting ISIS. Pure game coloring maps.
    avatar
    eehnie
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1147
    Points : 1172
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  eehnie on Sat May 27, 2017 12:31 am

    Vann7 wrote:When a picture is more powerful than a thousand words..

    Take a look the people saying Assad only fight muslins jihadist.
    and that there is "no evidence" of NATO engaging in direct combat
    with Syrian army.





    now we know who were driving the famous caravan of toyota pickups
    in IRAQ. The US military can cover and fight as ISIS or any other terror group ,
    to push Syrian army advances whenever they need it. This is just one example
    of many of the fake war against terrorism that NATO is doing in Syria.

    Caravan in Iraq? Not remembering well. Please elaborate a little more.

    The picture, very clear.
    avatar
    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2025
    Points : 2032
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Regular on Sat May 27, 2017 1:24 am

    Let's not be buch of simpletons here.
    Let's use our minds.
    About picture, it's hoax. US support for ISIS is well established through proxies and possible they provide intel. Tho I am no longer sure if it's US supporting ISIS or it's one of the US agencies going idie... USA these days is hard to read Very Happy
    Here's the original of the picture. You can crossref it with archives


    Also Russia bombing SAA???

    Please, it's enough to actually court martial men who run away, worse case scenario - pressure SAA to form their own NKVD and execute deserters. Simple as that.
    avatar
    Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2025
    Points : 2032
    Join date : 2013-03-10
    Location : Western Hemisphere.. mostly

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Regular on Sat May 27, 2017 1:27 am

    Also... Sidorenko tweated that Israel used drones to attack SAA troops... And if that is true then it pisses me off.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #13

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:51 pm