Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+38
storm333
AbdulhamidtheSecond
auslander
Hannibal Barca
d_taddei2
medo
arpakola
miketheterrible
eehnie
VladimirSahin
Airman
OminousSpudd
George1
Project Canada
Vann7
ultimatewarrior
JohninMK
Firebird
Benya
PapaDragon
calm
yavar
Visc
VARGR198
franco
SeigSoloyvov
GarryB
KomissarBojanchev
kvs
KiloGolf
Big_Gazza
crod
Regular
BKP
TheArmenian
par far
lycantrop
nomadski
42 posters

Syrian War: News #13

calm
    calm

Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #13

Post  calm 26/05/17, 03:16 am

While you guys keep spamming.
    SAA keeps advancing in staggering speed.

Government Forces fully secured Highway 53 (Damascus - Palmyra) and Highway 45

New pocket lol1
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 DArnZt9XcAERMxl
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 26/05/17, 04:18 am

par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:............
    This is just a troll comment.

Gets BTFO and this is all he has?  lol1

Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

When people join the military and this is in any country they know what, they are signing up for(in the case of Russia, it is to serve their country, protect their country's interests at home and aboard and to protect their nation from outside threats.)

When you say something like you said in post #78 about visiting graves, that is very disrespectful. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that the SAA was not their enemy and the SAA did not try kill them. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that they had saved a nation from being torn to shreds, they will know they have saved the lives of millions of people(Muslims, Christians and other religions alike), who were going to have the same faith as people in Libya and countless other countries, that were destroyed for the interests of the Zionists. When Russia looks back at this(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria), they will know that they have protected the interests of their nation. They won't say the thing you mentioned.

And yet if You read russophone forums or speak with actual people who work with arabs they have very little positive to say about them.
    Syrians are not that bad to be honest, but they have no fighting spirit, no balls to fight for their cause.
    All the fiercest fighting is done by few elite units and foreigners on all sides. Even fanatics run like cowards if squeezed hard enough.
    Now look at how desperately Soviets fought in WW2 or Wermacht in last stages of war.

And no need to panic about dead Russian soldiers in Syria as they are doing their job defending Russians interest and they are going there not as conscripts, they are well aware of occupational dangers.
    Their families do get good compensations and they are acknowledged, we are not talking about Ukrainian meat grinder with countless people MIA.
    And Russian command will definitely investigate who is to blame. I am pretty sure it will end up like in Afganistan when Soviet SF operated independently and didn't trust Afgan forces
    BKP
    BKP

Post  BKP 26/05/17, 04:31 am

^^You consistently post good info.
    KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf 26/05/17, 04:48 am

Some Gazelle p0rn pirat

SAA & co. look like they're in good shape here.

Bet they passed the little green men academy russia

Last edited by KiloGolf on 26/05/17, 04:50 am; edited 1 time in total
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 04:50 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    par far wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Oh do elaborate.... or  is ''troll'' only word you know how to type?   Rolling Eyes

No-one need to elaborate... You made it obvious since some time. Just being as dumb as you can be...

I did not need to elaborate but that clearly was a troll comment.

Clearly. Right. One of many.

Still waiting, your butt buddy can hep you since that previous "explanation" you delivered was load of hippie BS

Also, when you say that you are finished then you are supposed to stop

So let's hear it

Please just go somewhere else and stop derailing this thread, you will continue to post your bullshit but it won't be true, you are not worth the time.

Derailing the tread? That's rich coming from you.

And if I am not worth the time then why are you replying?

So put up or shut up, I'm waiting.

You need to provide rebuttal to my (well argumeted and documented) claim that SAA are bunch of worthless pussies who are directly responsible for needless deaths of Russian servicemen and that Iranians are incompetent opportunistic idiots who can't be trusted.

I am waiting. You said you will prove me wrong so you are now expected to either deliver results or STFU.

Your Basque boytoy can help you out and no, blaming Zionist lizard aliens is not a valid argument.

I don't need to provide you with anything, had you been following the conflict, you would have known what is happening. Iran has been able to defend it self and not invaded for decades, it has gotten the sanctions removed and increased its infulence. The SAA has fought for 5 years and now with the help of Russia will win.

I don't need anyone to be my "boytoy", you want to discuss this lets open a new thread, just focus on the Syrian conflict in this one.

I asked you something and you are deflecting and misdirecting again by ranting about some mythical virtues of those two countries.

If you have nothing more to add then STFU and we can call it a day. If not then you either deliver or we keep doing this.

It costs me nothing to keep reminding you of your BS.

The questions you asked me, I answered, what you do is, you don't read the whole post(or you just act dumb and pretend half of the post does not exist and you just take whatever suits you.)

You said that that the SAA was "intentionally killing Russian servicemen" and this is bullshit, if this was the case, than Russia, would have it's military work independently, the fact that they work with the SAA directly, it means they are comfortable working with the SAA and what you are saying about "intentionally killing Russian servicemen", is bullshit.

You said that Iran is not trustworthy, again this is bullshit. Iran backed Russia on Ukraine and Crimea, Russia had the biggest hand in helping Iran lift the illegal, Iran has signed contract worth billions of dollars in various fields, Russia and Iran are discussing a free trade agreement, Iran and Russia are discussing of increasing tourism from each other's countries, Iran will buy billions dollars worth of weapons from Russia(in 2020), Iran will become a strong strategic partner with Russia and Iran will join many of Russia led alliances.

You said that Iran had kicked Russia out of it's airbase but I also answered that and this is not true.

You try to discredit both the SAA and Iran but what you don't understand these countries are closer allies than say Israel or other Arab countries.

What you are doing is just Israeli propaganda, your comments like this prove this "US/Israel should bomb the SAA", do you know that if the "US/Israel should bomb the SAA", than the lives of Russian servicemen will also be lost.

KiloGolf
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf 26/05/17, 04:59 am

Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 18622413_1350322368350670_6984414456014927731_n
    rien4djri‏ @rien4djri 9h9 hours ago
    More
    Russian Military Messes With The #US/ #International_Coalition
    - Flies Over Tanf Training Base Area #Syria/Jordan... http://fb.me/1mz10pehw
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 05:15 am

Regular wrote:
    par far wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

When people join the military and this is in any country they know what, they are signing up for(in the case of Russia, it is to serve their country, protect their country's interests at home and aboard and to protect their nation from outside threats.)

When you say something like you said in post #78 about visiting graves, that is very disrespectful. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that the SAA was not their enemy and the SAA did not try kill them. When Russia looks back at this, Russia(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria) will know that they had saved a nation from being torn to shreds, they will know they have saved the lives of millions of people(Muslims, Christians and other religions alike), who were going to have the same faith as people in Libya and countless other countries, that were destroyed for the interests of the Zionists. When Russia looks back at this(especially the Russian servicemen who severed in Syria), they will know that they have protected the interests of their nation. They won't say the thing you mentioned.

And yet if You read russophone forums or speak with actual people who work with arabs they have very little positive to say about them.
    Syrians are not that bad to be honest, but they have no fighting spirit, no balls to fight for their cause.
    All the fiercest fighting is done by few elite units and foreigners on all sides. Even fanatics run like cowards if squeezed hard enough.
    Now look at how desperately Soviets fought in WW2 or Wermacht in last stages of war.

And no need to panic about dead Russian soldiers in Syria as they are doing their job defending Russians interest and they are going there not as conscripts, they are well aware of occupational dangers.
    Their families do get good compensations and they are acknowledged, we are not talking about Ukrainian meat grinder with countless people MIA.
    And Russian command will definitely investigate who is to blame. I am pretty sure it will end up like in Afganistan when Soviet SF operated  independently and didn't trust Afgan forces

It depends on what kind of Arabs you are working with(there are so many of them), you can say this about anyone, when there is a very large population.

Syrians have been fighting for 5 years, what people don't notice is that the Syria is surrounded by enemy countries, Syria's neighbors are Jordan, Turkey, Israel and Iraq, all of these countries with the exception of Lebanon and Iraq(which has NATO forces), are very hostile to Syria. Syria had to fight against these countries, the US and NATO and they managed to keep their head above the water(with the Help of Russia-diplomatically-militarily) and Iran-militarily) and now they are going to win(with the help of Russia-diplomatically and militarily and Iran-militarily). If Syrians did not "have no fighting spirit, no balls to fight for their cause" or did not fight desperately, than Syria would have just rolled over like Libya.

Why should there be not need to panic for dead Russian servicemen in Syria? Yes they are defending their countries interests but there is a need to be worried about their safety, Russian servicemen will be deliberately targeted and there needs to be panic over this. The Russian intervention has now been 2-3 years old, they probably know, who they can trust and who they cannot trust, there are reports that regular Russian troops are now working with the SAA in Southern Syria, if Russia thought they could not trust the SAA, than there would not be regular Russian troops working with the SAA.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular 26/05/17, 06:03 am

par far wrote:

It depends on what kind of Arabs you are working with(there are so many of them), you can say this about anyone, when there is a very large population.
    Arabs in general have little courage. Wars in last 50 years showed their true colours.

Syrians have been fighting for 5 years, what people don't notice is that the Syria is surrounded by enemy countries, Syria's neighbors are Jordan, Turkey, Israel and Iraq, all of these countries with the exception of Lebanon and Iraq(which has NATO forces), are very hostile to Syria. Syria had to fight against these countries, the US and NATO and they managed to keep their head above the water(with the Help of Russia-diplomatically-militarily) and Iran-militarily) and now they are going to win(with the help of Russia-diplomatically and militarily and Iran-militarily). If Syrians did not "have no fighting spirit, no balls to fight for their cause" or did not fight desperately, than Syria would have just rolled over like Libya.
    Not disputing this. Syrian state will win their country back it's not a question. I am supporting them as any sane person should. It doesn't mean I have to worship them, but I wish for their mentality to change. I know having easy escape as refugee don't help fighting spirits, but they should understand they are not only fighting  for their country, but for their whole middle east. If they fail, Syria will cease to exist and fire will spread across the whole region and no matter where You run it will catch You or Your family. Fighting Islamism should be well considered same as fighting Nazism.
    Why should there be not need to panic for dead Russian servicemen in Syria?

As soldier lives are not wasted because of mismanagement, bad tactics and etc. Russia so far is top of the game, this will go down in history books as one of the most successful military campaigns. I am not joking here, to pull something off with so little assets and collect country from shatters is something... West din't manage to do with more time and more money invested in their sandboxes.

Yes they are defending their countries interests but there is a need to be worried about their safety, Russian servicemen will be deliberately targeted and there needs to be panic over this. The Russian intervention has now been 2-3 years old, they probably know, who they can trust and who they cannot trust, there are reports that regular Russian troops are now working with the SAA in Southern Syria, if Russia thought they could not trust the SAA, than there would not be regular Russian troops working with the SAA.
    You are right and maybe I painted whole SAA with broad brush, but You have to agree that some instances of SAA acting similar to DRA in Afgan war. Well except syrians are cowards, but not treacherous scum like afgans. There is nothing worse than getting snitched or shot from the back. like most ISAF soldiers know...
    calm
    calm

Post  calm 26/05/17, 06:50 am

Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 Io94u9ma9ozy
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 07:22 am

Regular wrote:
    par far wrote:

Arabs in general have little courage. Wars in last 50 years showed their true colours.

I somewhat agree with this(I think Shia's are very courageous though), I am a Sikh(not a Muslim) and have studied Sikh history, the Arabs(mostly Sunni's because Sunni's were the very large majority back than and still are) would come against Sikh Forces(the Sikhs Forces would be out numbered) and the Arabs would still lose. I am not saying this because I am a Sikh and want to prop up the Sikhs but the history books of other religions/historians also say the same.

Not disputing this. Syrian state will win their country back it's not a question. I am supporting them as any sane person should. It doesn't mean I have to worship them, but I wish for their mentality to change. I know having easy escape as refugee don't help fighting spirits, but they should understand they are not only fighting  for their country, but for their whole middle east. If they fail, Syria will cease to exist and fire will spread across the whole region and no matter where You run it will catch You or Your family. Fighting Islamism should be well considered same as fighting Nazism.

I don't worship them either, if they were smart they should have began strengthening their Army, Special Forces and Intelligence, when the whole Arab Spring happened because they knew that Syria would also be a target, they just sat on their hands. This is why I like Iran, they don't sit and wait, they are constantly working on their military(they might not have the latest technology but they make good use of what they have.

Why should there be not need to panic for dead Russian servicemen in Syria?

As soldier lives are not wasted because of mismanagement, bad tactics and etc. Russia so far is top of the game, this will go down in history books as one of the most successful military campaigns. I am not joking here, to pull something off with so little assets and collect country from shatters is something... West din't manage to do with more time and more money invested in their sandboxes.

I totally agree with you there, what Russia did in Syria was mind blowing, the US has had bases in the Middle East for decades, even they could not do this with all they had in the Middle East.

Yes they are defending their countries interests but there is a need to be worried about their safety, Russian servicemen will be deliberately targeted and there needs to be panic over this. The Russian intervention has now been 2-3 years old, they probably know, who they can trust and who they cannot trust, there are reports that regular Russian troops are now working with the SAA in Southern Syria, if Russia thought they could not trust the SAA, than there would not be regular Russian troops working with the SAA.

You are right and maybe I painted whole SAA with broad brush, but You have to agree that some instances of SAA acting similar to DRA in Afgan war. Well except syrians are cowards, but not treacherous scum like afgans. There is nothing worse than getting snitched or shot from the back. like most ISAF soldiers know...

I totally agree, there are some instances of SAA acting similar to DRA in Afgan war, there were some high ranking people that switched over to Turkey during the start(mostly Sunnis) but still the SAA is not perfect(which is why this has dragged for a long time.)
    medo
    medo

Post  medo 26/05/17, 07:33 am

Agree, for Arabs, Syrians are fighting well and are quite courage. We could well remember collapsing of Iraqi army against ISIL and Bagdad would fall to ISIS if Iranians didn't take command and come to help. Also Russia was the only one who give needed equipment really fast to rearm Iraqi army, which is now liberating their country, mostly with Shia units. Not to say about Saudi army in Yemen. Russia is doing great job with helping SAA, which still carry the main share of fighting with terrorists in Syria.
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 07:33 am

calm wrote:Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 Io94u9ma9ozy

There is the potential for 2-3 cauldrons there.

"SYRIAN MILITARY DECLARES START OF OPERATION GRAND DAWN, AIMS TO CAPTURE EASTERN SYRIAN DESERT (PHOTOS, VIDEOS)."

https://southfront.org/syrian-military-declares-start-operation-grand-dawn-aims-capture-eastern-syrian-desert/

par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 07:39 am

medo wrote:Agree, for Arabs, Syrians are fighting well and are quite courage. We could well remember collapsing of Iraqi army against ISIL and Bagdad would fall to ISIS if Iranians didn't take command and come to help. Also Russia was the only one who give needed equipment really fast to rearm Iraqi army, which is now liberating their country, mostly with Shia units. Not to say about Saudi army in Yemen. Russia is doing great job with helping SAA, which still carry the main share of fighting with terrorists in Syria.

This is a very true fact, the US was dragging it's feet on giving the Iraqi, the F 16 and Russia came in and right away gave Iraq the SU 25.

PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 26/05/17, 07:54 am

par far wrote:..................
    What you are doing is just Israeli propaganda, your comments like this prove this "US/Israel should bomb the SAA", do you know that if the "US/Israel should bomb the SAA", than the lives of Russian servicemen will also be lost.  

Zero Russian lives have been lost as a result of Israeli and USA direct actions than as a result of Syrian and Iranian

When USA and Israel hit a location they always notify Russians in advance.

When Syrians run away they don't say a word and hope that Russians will die so that they get to keep their worthless lives.

Ideally Russia should bomb any and all SAA unit whose members engage in this type of behavior but since it might cause diplomatic hiccups then USA and Israeli airstrikes will have to suffice. Not ideal and wrong units get flogged but still, blood demands blood.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 26/05/17, 08:22 am

Look familiar?
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 18664720_435905960109058_7435996438641878887_n
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 08:45 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:..................

Zero Russian lives have been lost as a result of Israeli and USA direct actions than as a result of Syrian and Iranian

When USA and Israel hit a location they always notify Russians in advance.

When Syrians run away they don't say a word and hope that Russians will die so that they get to keep their worthless lives.  

Ideally Russia should bomb any and all SAA unit whose members engage in this type of behavior but since it might cause diplomatic hiccups then USA and Israeli airstrikes will have to suffice. Not ideal and wrong units get flogged but still, blood demands blood.

All the Russian lives that have been lost in Syria are a result of indirect Israeli and US actions because Russia is fighting the terrorists that are armed, trained and funded by the US and Israel.

For the rest of your statement and your other comments, I think you are just butt hurt that ISIS terrorists are getting killed and Israel is seeing their proxy destroyed.

Again you have just taken the part that suits you and just twisted it around.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon 26/05/17, 08:57 am

par far wrote:.................
    All the Russian lives that have been lost are a result of indirect Israeli and US actions because Russia is fighting the terrorists that are armed, trained and funded by the US and Israel.

Did I ask you anything about indirect action? List of indirect shit is long for any country and you are deflecting again like a braidead 6 year old

par far wrote:
    For the rest of your statement and your other comments, I think you are just butt hurt that ISIS terrorists are getting killed and Israel is seeing their proxy destroyed.

You are saying that a Serb is not happy that Islamists art getting ripped to shreds? lol1

Neural activity is really not the strong point of you Mid-East Iran fluffers is it? Might help explain poor performance of SAA, inbreeding is a bitch. Razz
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 09:12 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:.................
    All the Russian lives that have been lost are a result of indirect Israeli and US actions because Russia is fighting the terrorists that are armed, trained and funded by the US and Israel.  

Did I ask you anything about indirect action? List of indirect shit is long for any country and you are deflecting again like a braidead 6 year old

In this conflict it does matter about indirect and direct actions because if Israel and US stopped their indirect actions of arming and funding the terrorists, than there would be no need for Russia to get involved in this directly, thus jeopardizing Russian lives.

I am not "deflecting", anything, you just don't seem to read the whole post.

par far wrote:

You are saying that a Serb is not happy that Islamists art getting ripped to shreds? lol1

Neural activity is really not the strong point of you Mid-East Iran fluffers is it? Might help explain poor performance of SAA, inbreeding is a bitch. Razz

If you were happy about the Islamist's getting torn to shreds than you would not say things like "the US and Israel should bomb the SAA" because the SAA are fighting against the Islamist's and you would not make statements like "Iran should just wait for the USMC to be in Tehran" because Islamist's are a big threat to Iran or make comments like "Russia should kill their Allies" As a Serb you should know that it is better to kill the Islamist's in Syria, rather than in Russia or Serbia and the SAA and Iran is helping to kill the Islamist's in Syria and Iraq.

If you had looked at what the SAA has done in the last few weeks, than you could not say that " Might help explain poor performance of SAA".
    calm
    calm

Post  calm 26/05/17, 09:28 am

No escape.

VKS attacked a convoy ISIS in the southeast of Homs province.

Last edited by calm on 26/05/17, 11:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 10:41 am

"IRAQI POPULAR MOBILIZATION UNITS LAUNCHED “SINJAR MARTYRS” OPERATION, SEEK TO CAPTURE IMPORTANT BORDER TOWN (VIDEOS)."

It is now high stakes, the SAA and Allies really need to get to the Syrian-Iraqi border.

https://southfront.org/iraqi-popular-mobilization-units-launched-sinjar-martyrs-operation-seek-to-capture-important-border-town-videos/

"INTENSE CLASHES ONGOING IN DEIR EZZOR."

https://southfront.org/intense-clashes-ongoing-in-deir-ezzor/

calm
    calm

Post  calm 26/05/17, 11:07 am

Captured in 3 days.
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 14957521717761
    par far

Post  par far 26/05/17, 11:28 am

calm wrote:Captured in 3 days.
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 14957521717761

That is pretty amazing, lets keep it going. What site did you did that from calm? It has the oilfields on it, I always wondered where the majority of Syrian oilfields are located.

ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

Post  ultimatewarrior 26/05/17, 11:52 am

Msta-S makes combat debut

https://www.reddit.com/r/syriancivilwar/comments/6dbf5v/for_the_first_time_allegedly_152_mm_selfpropelled/
    TheArmenian
    TheArmenian

Post  TheArmenian 26/05/17, 12:07 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Look familiar?

Northern Wind...Sorry, I meant: Desert Wind

calm
    calm

Post  calm 26/05/17, 12:19 pm

@par
    from twitter

TheArmenian wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Look familiar?

Northern Wind...Sorry, I meant: Desert Wind

Just before starting a trip to Syria
    Syrian War: News #13 - Page 5 DAsi7XQWAAAsis9

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is 29/03/24, 08:47 pm