Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Fake Moon landings

kvs

Re: Fake Moon landings

Post  kvs on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

wilhelm wrote:Just a quick driveby shooting from me...

The notion that "if they could do it then, why can't we do it now..therefore it didn't happen" argument is silly.
    There are a host of reasons why things change, not least for reasons of money/budget.

A simple example will suffice to show how silly the argument is:

40 years ago I could buy a ticket to fly on a commercial airline flight that travelled at twice the speed of sound.
    I could get to my destination twice as quickly.
    I can't do that today.
    Therefore, the Tu-144 and Concorde were obviously fake.

clown

You don't get to refine the argument anyway you like and then shoot it down nice and easy. If all the technology was in place
    back in 1968, then they do not need to re-invent the wheel for 2030. Of particular interest is the shielding of astronauts from
    MeV and GeV range electrons and protons. I have seen this subject discussed nowhere in association with the supposed
    achievements of the late 1960s. All people that ignore this and proceed to "debunk" side show claims by tin foil hat loons
    are not contradicting anything and not proving anything. All they are doing is affirming their faith.

Some basic learning in solar physics and the physics of the Earth's magnetosphere really is essential before discussing subject
    of the supposed technological triumph of the 1960s. But the loony tunes fakes that are trotted out by NASA as some sort of
    "proof" are beyond absurd and can be sussed out without even dealing with the subjection of ionizing particle flux.
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:19 am

Claiming they couldn't have done it then because they don't have the technology now is just stupid logic... the ability to do something is not defined by technology all the time.

Claims the pyramids were built by aliens because we couldn't build them now easily is just as stupid.

You don't need super high technology to fly to the moon and back... just like the SR-71 doesn't need Pentium processors to fly at mach 3 over great distances.

What you need is just that... the need to do it.

The urgent need then was to win the race to put a man on the moon... once that has been achieved the interest and funding is no longer there.

The facts are that we know a hell of a lot more now than we did then and while the big rockets are no longer available for the job new methods like assembly of a rocket in orbit can make it easier and safer... of course not much about new technology is cheaper...

The problem is that no one will get 50,000 men to drag enormous lumps of rock into place for 30 years to build a big pyramid shaped hill... it is cheaper and faster and simpler to use concrete or other materials.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    higurashihougi

1969 Moon Landing Controversy

Post  higurashihougi on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:37 am

YouTube Vid: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rR4pf6pp1kQ&app=desktop&noredirect=1

Article: Stanley Kubrick Confesses To Faking The Moon Landings

http://yournewswire.com/stanley-kubrick-confesses-to-faking-the-moon-landings/

Article: В лунной афере США поставлена жирная точка!

http://politikus.ru/articles/65345-v-lunnoy-afere-ssha-postavlena-zhirnaya-tochka.html

andalusia

Post  andalusia on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:32 pm

Heard about Stanley Kubrick on Coast to Coastam this past Friday Dec. 11, 2015 colonel. I have recently suspected that the moon landing were faked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm