Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Share

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 344
    Points : 353
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:26 am

    Cyberspec wrote:
    Austin wrote:Nice Video of Cuban Airline IL-96-300 , This aircraft is real monster wide body type , Cockpit too looks quite modern


    In Russia will revive mass production of IL-96 announced the general designer of AVIACOMPLEX Ilyushin, Nikolay Talikov.

    He's talking about a deeply modernised version of the aircraft....he is also accusing Aeroflot of 'stonewalling' the IL-96

    http://vpk.name/news/143855_V_Rossii_vozrodyat_seriinoe_proizvodstvo_Il96.html

    Better late than never... Wink
    Is it worth start mass-production of Il-96? What about the Chinese-Russian widebody project that was proposed about 2 years ago, has there been any progress?
    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2045
    Points : 2210
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue Nov 10, 2015 3:23 am

    Svyatoslavich wrote:
    Is it worth start mass-production of Il-96? What about the Chinese-Russian widebody project that was proposed about 2 years ago, has there been any progress?

    I suppose if there's a market for it...the domestic Russian market should be sufficient I guess....not really sure dunno

    The Chinese-Rus airliner is more of a long term project....anyway, the designers announcement is more of a call for production of the upgraded Il-96 IMO....I haven't seen anything official yet.

    Apparently the new Il-96 could be powered by PD-18R engines, a development of the PD-14

    Aviadvigatel acknowledges the PD-14 would also provide a new core that could be developed into an engine it calls the PD-18R, which would feature a fan-drive gear system similar to the PW1400G.

    https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/maks-russia-lifts-veil-on-pd-14-demonstrator-lates-389915/

    Austin

    Posts : 6376
    Points : 6776
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Austin on Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:35 am

    IL-96 production would not be revived they are building 15 Odd for military till 2025

    It wont be competitive either with new engine , better to focus on Wide Body with China
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Nov 10, 2015 5:56 am

    Austin wrote:IL-96 production would not be revived they are building 15 Odd for military till 2025

    It wont be competitive either with new engine , better to focus on Wide Body with China

    But why not? Il-96 with modern engines and avionics had a range of roughly 12,000 KM at max load and it has quite the number of seating.  It outdoes the A-330 aircraft which sold very well.

    With modern engines of higher efficiency and newer avionics, the Il-96 could very well be an awesome aircraft.  And as it was mentioned, Aeroflot did actually curb the further development of Il-96 with its order of 737 at the time.

    The Il-96M is a stretched variant of the Il-96-300. It features a 10 m (30 ft) fuselage stretch, is 15 tonnes (33,000 lb) heavier, is fitted with Western-style avionics, and is powered by four Pratt & Whitney PW2337 engines with a thrust rating of 165 kN (37,000 lbf). Range with 312 passengers in a three-class configuration or 92 tonne (203,000 lb) payload is about 10,400 km (5,600 nmi). This turned it into a true—but vastly more capable—Il-86 successor. The Il-96M/T is broadly comparable with the Airbus A330-300 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11CF, but is much cheaper. Development on the M/T variant stalled when the US Export-Import Bank suspended talks on financing the engines and avionics, following pressure from Boeing. The dispute was later settled following an Aeroflot order for ten Boeing 737-400s—placed in April 1997 in a deal worth US$440 million— that were granted a tax exemption by the Russian government; nevertheless, the financing was blocked again when four Boeing 767-300ERs also ordered by Aeroflot were not included in the accorded exemption. The deal was never realised.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:14 am

    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2045
    Points : 2210
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue Nov 10, 2015 6:40 am

    We should wait for more news on the Il-96 before drawing conclusions...

    ------

    I suppose this is the most appropriate thread for this interesting report...

    25000 Russians evacuated from Egypt in 2 days compared to 5000 Britons since last Friday....not bad for a country that's falling apart  Cool  What a Face

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3309465/Hugs-joy-British-tourists-arriving-home-Sharm-El-Sheikh.html

    wilhelm

    Posts : 229
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2014-12-09

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  wilhelm on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:20 am

    sepheronx wrote:

    But why not? Il-96 with modern engines and avionics had a range of roughly 12,000 KM at max load and it has quite the number of seating.  It outdoes the A-330 aircraft which sold very well.

    With modern engines of higher efficiency and newer avionics, the Il-96 could very well be an awesome aircraft.  And as it was mentioned, Aeroflot did actually curb the further development of Il-96 with its order of 737 at the time.

    The Il-96M is a stretched variant of the Il-96-300. It features a 10 m (30 ft) fuselage stretch, is 15 tonnes (33,000 lb) heavier, is fitted with Western-style avionics, and is powered by four Pratt & Whitney PW2337 engines with a thrust rating of 165 kN (37,000 lbf). Range with 312 passengers in a three-class configuration or 92 tonne (203,000 lb) payload is about 10,400 km (5,600 nmi). This turned it into a true—but vastly more capable—Il-86 successor. The Il-96M/T is broadly comparable with the Airbus A330-300 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11CF, but is much cheaper. Development on the M/T variant stalled when the US Export-Import Bank suspended talks on financing the engines and avionics, following pressure from Boeing. The dispute was later settled following an Aeroflot order for ten Boeing 737-400s—placed in April 1997 in a deal worth US$440 million— that were granted a tax exemption by the Russian government; nevertheless, the financing was blocked again when four Boeing 767-300ERs also ordered by Aeroflot were not included in the accorded exemption. The deal was never realised.

    I remember that blackmail/clear policy to sabotage. It should be a lesson that should not be forgotten.
    There are a lot of other examples.

    Reading the various perfomance specs...the Il-96 with modern engines was most certainly competitive with it's Boeing and Airbus counterparts. I'm speaking particularly of the Il-96M and Il-96 400.
    Whether that is still the case 15 years and more on is debateable, but for the military, the airframe has some very particular advantages in some roles.
    On that note...has the tanker version of the Il-96 flown yet? If so, are there any pictures? If not, when is the likely first flight?
    avatar
    Cyberspec

    Posts : 2045
    Points : 2210
    Join date : 2011-08-08
    Location : Terra Australis

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Cyberspec on Tue Nov 10, 2015 10:31 pm

    From January...

    Russian Military and Government Take Surplus Il-96 Airliners
    http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2015-01-26/russian-military-and-government-take-surplus-il-96-airliners

    Only 2 Il-96 tankers have been ordered atm...I suspect that more will be ordered if it proves successful in service
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3201
    Points : 3324
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  kvs on Tue Nov 10, 2015 11:45 pm

    sepheronx wrote:
    Austin wrote:IL-96 production would not be revived they are building 15 Odd for military till 2025

    It wont be competitive either with new engine , better to focus on Wide Body with China

    But why not? Il-96 with modern engines and avionics had a range of roughly 12,000 KM at max load and it has quite the number of seating.  It outdoes the A-330 aircraft which sold very well.

    With modern engines of higher efficiency and newer avionics, the Il-96 could very well be an awesome aircraft.  And as it was mentioned, Aeroflot did actually curb the further development of Il-96 with its order of 737 at the time.

    The Il-96M is a stretched variant of the Il-96-300. It features a 10 m (30 ft) fuselage stretch, is 15 tonnes (33,000 lb) heavier, is fitted with Western-style avionics, and is powered by four Pratt & Whitney PW2337 engines with a thrust rating of 165 kN (37,000 lbf). Range with 312 passengers in a three-class configuration or 92 tonne (203,000 lb) payload is about 10,400 km (5,600 nmi). This turned it into a true—but vastly more capable—Il-86 successor. The Il-96M/T is broadly comparable with the Airbus A330-300 and McDonnell Douglas MD-11CF, but is much cheaper. Development on the M/T variant stalled when the US Export-Import Bank suspended talks on financing the engines and avionics, following pressure from Boeing. The dispute was later settled following an Aeroflot order for ten Boeing 737-400s—placed in April 1997 in a deal worth US$440 million— that were granted a tax exemption by the Russian government; nevertheless, the financing was blocked again when four Boeing 767-300ERs also ordered by Aeroflot were not included in the accorded exemption. The deal was never realised.

    Nothing like facts to burst a bubble of BS. Aeroflot executives should receive a swift kick to the 'nads for favouring NATO aircraft. NATO
    hate propaganda will always paint Russian equipment as utter crap and a risk so Russia will have to wait forever for its aircraft industry to
    develop and for companies such as Aeroflot to naturally buy Russian made aircraft. (BTW, the purpose of the NATO hate propaganda is
    rather clear, it is to suppress a powerhouse competitor that will mop the floor with it.)

    wilhelm

    Posts : 229
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2014-12-09

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  wilhelm on Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:22 am

    Cyberspec wrote:From January...

    Russian Military and Government Take Surplus Il-96 Airliners
    http://www.ainonline.com/aviation-news/defense/2015-01-26/russian-military-and-government-take-surplus-il-96-airliners

    Only 2 Il-96 tankers have been ordered atm...I suspect that more will be ordered if it proves successful in service
    Thanks cyberspec.
    Unfortunately no mention of anticipated dates.
    avatar
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7252
    Points : 7546
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  sepheronx on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:40 pm

    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 1659
    Points : 1699
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:19 pm


    The biggest problem is you did not sell lotsa planes we do not buy and you cannot sell because they did not buy.

    Thus political decisions are a must, like Russian carriers buy Russian planes policy, good deals with friendly (China,India, Iran) or sympathetic/neutral should be sucking pomp. Thne you claim 300 units sold wanna join winners? Smile

    Besides factories with final assembly of planes need thousands of suppliers... they need new machine tools, electronics materials... just flywheel principle

    Austin

    Posts : 6376
    Points : 6776
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Austin on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:31 pm

    North Korean Airlines uses a range of Soviet/Russian Airlines check the link , Quite Awesome ,Retrolooks Cool

    North Korea: The Reserve of Soviet civil aviation and simply interesting country

    http://alexeyvvo.livejournal.com/148074.html
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3924
    Points : 3951
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Nov 15, 2015 5:20 pm

    Austin wrote:North Korean Airlines uses a range of Soviet/Russian Airlines check the link , Quite Awesome ,Retrolooks Cool

    North Korea: The Reserve of Soviet civil aviation and simply interesting country

    http://alexeyvvo.livejournal.com/148074.html

    Looks like an Asian style Communist Albania. Brb going to weep.
    avatar
    George1

    Posts : 10646
    Points : 11123
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  George1 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:17 am

    Russia to resume mass production of Il-96 aircraft



    Russian aircraft giant Ilyushin has announced plans to restart production of its Il-96 airliner amid fears of possible U.S. sanctions against the Russian air industry. Manufacture of the four-engine giants was stopped several years ago but there is now a possibility the airliner, which is currently used only by the military and the government, could see a return to civilian use.

    Russia plans to resume mass production of the four-engine Ilyushin Il-96 aircraft, the Ilyushin Aviation Complex's chief designer Nikolai Talikov told reporters in the central Russian city of Ulyanovsk on Nov. 6.

    A year ago, the resumption of mass production of Russian long-haul aircraft was out of the question; on the contrary, Aeroflot was removing the Il-96 from its fleet. In all, the airline had six Il-96-300s, which had been used since 1995. The air carrier attributed the decision to the aging planes and their low economic efficiency.

    The aircraft were to be replaced by the American Boeing 747 – the very plane that the Il-96-300 was originally created to compete with in the post-Soviet era.

    However, in light of the political tensions between Russia and the U.S. and the ongoing economic sanctions against Moscow over its role in the Ukraine conflict, the current dependence of the Russian air industry on Boeing and Airbus is seen as a potential weakness.

    Il-96's wings clipped

    The Il-96 was Russia's first long-range wide-body passenger aircraft. The test flight from Moscow to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky and back without landing in Petropavlovsk (a total of 9,200 miles) took 18 hours 9 minutes.

    Much attention was paid to the safety of flight-control systems. Its fly-by-wire control system is duplicated by the mechanical system, where all the efforts of the wheel and the pedals are transferred to the handlebars through cable runs, so that the pilot should be able to land the plane manually in case of failure of electronics.

    Pilots who flew these aircraft note their reliability and simplicity. "I landed the Il-96 six times with a simulated failure of all engines. It was the task of the chief designer. I can tell you that nothing like this was done on any foreign aircraft of this type," the Il-96's test pilot Anatoly Knyshov told RBTH.

    His son, Sergei Knyshov, the Il-96's youngest commander, a former Aeroflot pilot, agrees that the Il-96 is among the safest airplanes: "During all the years of its operation (since 1993), the Il-96 has never seen a plane crash," he said.

    Yet despite its advantages, the plane became seen as inferior to its rivals from Boeing and Airbus and production was suspended in 2009. The move was largely seen in Russia as a result of efforts by the Western aircraft manufacturers' lobbyists, and according to Anatoly Knyshov, made little economic sense: The Il-96's per hour flight costs were $1,000 less than the Boeing 767-300ER's.

    Putin and Castro’s chariot of choice

    Over the years, interest in purchasing Russian-made long-haul aircraft was shown by Venezuela, Peru, China and several countries in the Middle East. Some countries even signed the relevant agreements, but the Il-96 took off only in the Caribbean, including one Russian aircraft which was delivered to Cuba as a presidential plane.

    Now the airline Cubana de Aviación operates five of these planes, and its passengers highly appreciate flying on airplanes of this type.

    "I had the opportunity to fly on one of these giants," said Venezuelan Elio Pena Ramirez. "It is a safe and comfortable plane, I did not even feel it landing.”

    The Il-96 can carry 300 passengers, consuming only seven tons of fuel for four engines, while the Boeing carries 200 passengers and uses six tons for two engines.

    In Russia, the Il-96 currently does not carry ordinary passengers. Eight aircraft are operated by the Rossiya special flight squadron engaged in transportation of officials, including the president. In early 2014, the presidential office said it had ordered another two Il-96-300s from the Voronezh Aircraft Plant, to be delivered by the end of 2015.

    A chance for rebirth


    Prior to the recent announcement by Ilyushin, the Il-96 was partially "saved" by the Ministry of Defense, which in 2013 ordered the construction of aircraft-tankers based on the cargo version of the Il-96-400.

    The upgraded version should carry more than 65 tons of fuel and fly over 8,000 miles, refueling missile carriers and long-range interceptor aircraft during their combat missions. The first two aircraft are expected to be delivered at the end of 2015.

    Now, taking into account the changed circumstances, there is a real chance for the resumption of mass production of the Il-96, and, hence, the use of these aircraft for commercial traffic.

    "If sanctions on Boeing and Airbus are introduced, you and me and 143 million passengers will transfer to the railways and road transport, while in 60 percent of the territory of our country, where there are neither railways or nor highways, our population will be forced to transfer to dog and reindeer teams," Oleg Smirnov, an Honored Pilot of the USSR, said in an interview with the Business FM radio station.

    "This is a joke, of course, but nevertheless, the first to realize that it had become a matter of national security was the president of the Russian Federation. It was him who gave the command to deal with the Il-114 aircraft... Now the Il-96 is at the stage of consideration."

    Given the relative speed of the transition from individual to mass production, the possibility of seeing the Ilyushin giant carrying passengers in the sky once more is now quite high.

    http://rbth.com/defence/2015/11/17/rusia-to-resume-mas-production-of-il-96-aircraft_541533


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    DTA

    Posts : 202
    Points : 240
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  DTA on Wed Nov 25, 2015 12:05 pm

    PD-14 flight tests

    Austin

    Posts : 6376
    Points : 6776
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Austin on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:30 pm

    United Engine Corporation deputy chief designer on Civil Engine Program
    http://www.aviaport.ru/news/2015/11/24/370737.html

    Creation of new engine will be based on the unified gas generator

    PD-12B for future heavy helicopter ( likely Russia-China Heavy lift chopper and re-engined Mi-26 )
    PD-10 for extended version of Sukhoi Superjet
    PD-7 to re-engine the Sukhoi Superjet 100 and amphibious aircraft Be-200
    PD-14M for MS-21-400 and Indo-Russian MRTA

    1.4 times the scaled gas generator of PD-14 is planned to create range of engines with a thrust of 20 to 35 tons , with Direct and GTF variant

    Emergency mode power of TV7-117 engine to be increased to 3750 hp from current 3140 hp for TV 7-117V engine for Mi-38-3 helicopter program
    avatar
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5359
    Points : 5590
    Join date : 2012-10-24

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Werewolf on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:37 pm

    Austin wrote:United Engine Corporation deputy chief designer on Civil Engine Program
    http://www.aviaport.ru/news/2015/11/24/370737.html

    Creation of new engine will be based on the unified gas generator

    PD-12B for future heavy helicopter ( likely Russia-China Heavy lift chopper and re-engined Mi-26 )
    PD-10 for extended version of Sukhoi Superjet
    PD-7 to re-engine the Sukhoi Superjet 100 and amphibious aircraft Be-200
    PD-14M  for MS-21-400 and Indo-Russian MRTA

    1.4 times the scaled gas generator of PD-14 is planned to create range of engines with a thrust of 20 to 35 tons , with Direct and GTF variant

    Emergency mode power of TV7-117 engine to be increased to 3750 hp from current 3140 hp for TV 7-117V engine for Mi-38-3 helicopter program

    Those engines are called VK-3500 which have a rating of 3000-3200 shp in normal operation and maximum contingency of 3750 shp they also fit in current attack helicopters with small modifications which will be an long term upgrade for Alligators, Okhotniks and maybe even Crocodiles.
    avatar
    TheArmenian

    Posts : 1726
    Points : 1883
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  TheArmenian on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:38 pm

    Austin wrote:United Engine Corporation deputy chief designer on Civil Engine Program
    http://www.aviaport.ru/news/2015/11/24/370737.html

    Creation of new engine will be based on the unified gas generator

    PD-12B for future heavy helicopter ( likely Russia-China Heavy lift chopper and re-engined Mi-26 )
    PD-10 for extended version of Sukhoi Superjet
    PD-7 to re-engine the Sukhoi Superjet 100 and amphibious aircraft Be-200
    PD-14M  for MS-21-400 and Indo-Russian MRTA

    1.4 times the scaled gas generator of PD-14 is planned to create range of engines with a thrust of 20 to 35 tons , with Direct and GTF variant

    Emergency mode power of TV7-117 engine to be increased to 3750 hp from current 3140 hp for TV 7-117V engine for Mi-38-3 helicopter program

    I am certain the PD family will eventually find its way to some sort of a heavy transport as well as a wide body airliner.

    wilhelm

    Posts : 229
    Points : 233
    Join date : 2014-12-09

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  wilhelm on Wed Nov 25, 2015 1:52 pm

    Thanks all for the updates. Good to see this project moving along strongly.

    Interesting that versions are also intended to retrofit existing aircraft, and I wasn't aware of the helicopter variant for very large helicopters.
    avatar
    max steel

    Posts : 2967
    Points : 2998
    Join date : 2015-02-12
    Location : South Pole

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  max steel on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:01 pm

    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16709
    Points : 17317
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  GarryB on Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:45 am

    Interesting that versions are also intended to retrofit existing aircraft, and I wasn't aware of the helicopter variant for very large helicopters.

    That article you posted in the Il-106 thread mentioned that new engines were needed to replace engines produced in the Ukraine for the Mi-26, An-124 and others... Smile

    It makes sense to make families of engines with a range of power ratings and of course for multiple applications... ie aircraft, rotary, heavy UAV, and marine power plant as well as electricity generation.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5557
    Points : 5598
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 01, 2015 1:15 am

    "Russian supplier Technodinamika has carried out initial tests of the fire-protection system for the Irkut MC-21. Technodinamika says the test of the equipment, developed in co-operation with Curtiss-Wright Controls, has “fully confirmed” its declared capabilities. It states that the performance of the system is “superior” to those of counterparts available on the Russian market. The system is lightweight, it adds, through the use of composite materials and an optimised design. Technodinamika adds that the system has a lifetime of 80,000h and has algorithms developed to protect against false-positive alerts. While it has been developed for the MC-21, the company says it could be used in future for the Sukhoi Superjet, while its modular architecture means it has potential for installation on long-haul transports."

    Source: https://www.flightglobal.com/news/articles/mc-21-fire-protection-system-passes-initial-tests-419529/

    Austin

    Posts : 6376
    Points : 6776
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Austin on Tue Dec 01, 2015 4:30 pm

    Investments in the production of IL-114 in Nizhny Novgorod may exceed 1.5 billion rubles. - Envoy in the Volga Federal District
    01/12/2015 18:10:32


    Nizhny Novgorod. December 1. Interfax-AVN - Investments in organizing the production of short-haul aircraft IL-114 to the PAO "Nizhny Novgorod Aircraft building plant" Sokol "(" Falcon ") amount to 1.5-1.7 billion rubles, the presidential envoy in the Volga Federal District Mikhail Babich at a press -Conferences Tuesday.
    "If we talk only about the" Falcon ", one and a half billion - one billion, seven hundred and - the calculated amount," - said the envoy.

    He noted that the plant "Sokol", "there is free capacity, there are competent professionals have the opportunity to support the plant for its equipping and preparing the production for the production of new aircraft."
    In co-operation, according to M.Babicha, "the company will work Ulyanovsk, Voronezh enterprise", if necessary, can be connected to others.

    According to him, the new machine will be suitable not only for the domestic transport market, "but also to produce for export and for the needs of our special aircraft for the Ministry of Defence."

    Envoy also said that on Wednesday scheduled a meeting with Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin, which will be distributed to all participants of the problem of cooperation, ranging from the Ilyushin Design Bureau to factories that will participate in the production of this aircraft.

    Earlier, Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin reported that the production of short-haul aircraft IL-114 are planned in Nizhny Novgorod.

    IL-114 was produced until 2012 at an aircraft factory in Tashkent (TAPOiCH). There were built 17 cars. Seven aircraft are currently operated by the airline Uzbekistan Airways.

    According to forecasts, sales of the Il-114 for various customers from 2019 to 2030 could reach nearly 320 aircraft. The maximum production capacity - 24 cars a year - must be achieved in 2025. According to the plans of production, the first prototype can be delivered in the years 2018-2019, and 2025 customers will be transferred to 24 such aircraft (estimated price of each - 960 million rubles. VAT in the prices of 2014).

    Turboprop aircraft IL-114 is designed to carry up to 64 passengers. Its power plant consists of two engines TV7-117S (SM) with a capacity of 2500 hp Maximum take-off weight - 23.5 tons, maximum kommepcheskaya nagpuzka - 6.5 tons. Cruising speed - 500 km / h cruising altitude - 7600 meters. Range with 64 passazhipami - 1 thous. Km, with a load of 1.5 tonnes - 4800 km.


    NAZ "Sokol" is one of the oldest Russian aircraft construction enterprises. Since 1949, the company specializes in the production of fighter planes of the "MiG". Since 2006, the "Falcon" is part of the United Aircraft Corporation.
    UK cd of ak ok

    avatar
    DTA

    Posts : 202
    Points : 240
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  DTA on Wed Dec 02, 2015 6:10 pm

    Irkutsk aviation plant. MS-21 under contruction
    dates moving to the january.Wings not delivered.


    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Civil Aviation: News #2

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:17 am