Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    medo
    medo

    Posts : 3507
    Points : 3591
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  medo on 01/11/15, 01:49 am

    If bomb attack on the plane will be proved as real, than it is only a question of time, when RuAF will bomb ISIS capital Mosul. Egypt will be also pressed to start a major military operation in Sinai to destroy terrorists there and to increase control on the border with Libya. I think some European airliners already stop flying over Sinai until all this become clear.
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

    Posts : 897
    Points : 906
    Join date : 2015-01-03
    Age : 23
    Location : New Zealand

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  OminousSpudd on 01/11/15, 01:58 am

    Condolences... Mad

    Also same preliminary summary as MH370. So much bullshit with airlines lately.

    If it was Wahabbi inbreds who engineered this I hope they are hunted down. If it's an accident (which I am so skeptical of in this day and age) then nothing but thoughts and prayers for the families involved, and a quick and smooth investigation.
    avatar
    whir

    Posts : 827
    Points : 866
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  whir on 01/11/15, 02:06 am

    Khepesh wrote:To me the balance, without yet any forensic details known, tilts more to terrorism than accident.
    Most direct flights from touristic destinations to major cities are chartered by tour operators and that means booking a holiday package, going onboard is not as easy as buying a ticket at the airport.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 02:13 am

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 ?m=02&d=20151031&t=2&i=1091279995&w=644&fh=&fw=&ll=&pl=&sq=&r=LYNXNPEB9U0GJ

    "Egypt has found and obtained both black boxes from a Russian passenger plane that crashed in the country's Sinai peninsula on Saturday, the civil aviation minister told a news conference. There are normally two black boxes on an aircraft, one for cockpit voice recordings and one for flight data. Egyptian authorities had earlier said they only found one."

    Source: http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/10/31/us-egypt-crash-blackbox-idUSKCN0SP13R20151031
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 02:21 am

    Egyptian security forces & government officials at the crash site of flight 7K9268:

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqX13IWoAANkhh

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqh53EWIAARSUG

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqh6EfWcAAdf44

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqh5mpW4AEUzbp

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqh5lOWwAAqGoo

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqm6-SVAAAfBfZ

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqm680VEAAPcji

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqm69kUAAADdgD

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqm7AQUEAAQ2C9
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5253
    Points : 5458
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Werewolf on 01/11/15, 03:14 am

    So what about the black boxes?

    Will they be given to russia without hesitation or will they try to be the authority for it and "investigate" it on their own and will play rhetoric games that russia has no buisness of looking at blackboxes? That will be the catchy thing that will set down to whom some should be sceptical about.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 03:30 am

    Werewolf wrote:So what about the black boxes?

    Will they be given to russia without hesitation or will they try to be the authority for it and "investigate" it on their own and will play rhetoric games that russia has no buisness of looking at blackboxes? That will be the catchy thing that will set down to whom some should be sceptical about.

    Well seems some guys from Airbus are coming to Egypt to work with black boxes.
    Cowboy's daughter
    Cowboy's daughter

    Posts : 1169
    Points : 1208
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on 01/11/15, 03:32 am

    Condolences
    Very sad tragedy Sad
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5253
    Points : 5458
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Werewolf on 01/11/15, 04:46 am

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    Werewolf wrote: judeophilie
    Hihihi... Laughing No my dear. Liking Jews and liking some of their ideas about themselves are two totally different things altogether.

    End of topic.

    Yes, like your disgusting filled PM's to me with your disgusting supremacy talks and using jewish like law for germans,fight for supremacy... disgusting.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 04:53 am

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSrIXlYUcAA4I01

    Ill post this for some people that apparently have big time issues understanding limitations of MANPADs.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 04:57 am

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSrripRWcAAWXKl

    "Black box" being retrieved.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 05:02 am

    "The BEA Safety Investigators team, alongside two German Federal Bureau of Aircraft Accident Investigation (BFU) safety investigators, will join four Russian Interstate Aviation Committee investigators on the ground of the site of the Russian airliner crash in Egypt. "A first team, consisting of two BEA Safety Investigators, accompanied by six technical advisers from Airbus, will leave for Egypt Sunday, November 1," BEA said in a statement. It added that the team, alongside two German Federal Bureau of Aircraft Accident Investigation (BFU) safety investigators, will join four Russian Interstate Aviation Committee investigators on the ground. Russian and Egyptian officials confirmed there were no survivors aboard the Airbus-321 flight 9268 en route from the resort city of Sharm El-Sheikh to St. Petersburg that crashed on the Sinai Peninsula on Saturday. Egyptian Prime Minister Sheri Ismail said at a press briefing in Cairo investigators began reading the flight data recorder recovered at the crash site."

    Source: http://sputniknews.com/world/20151031/1029404651/bea-experts-air-crash-ivestigation.html#ixzz3qC3AJguF
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

    Posts : 1929
    Points : 2040
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt on 01/11/15, 05:35 am

    Condolences.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4906
    Points : 5061
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  magnumcromagnon on 01/11/15, 05:58 am

    I really don't think there was any terrorism involved, and most likely it was just malfunctions that caused the plane crash.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4204
    Points : 4309
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  kvs on 01/11/15, 06:31 am

    magnumcromagnon wrote:I really don't think there was any terrorism involved, and most likely it was just malfunctions that caused the plane crash.

    ISIS would have to have planted a bomb on board before takeoff. This is what Sikh terrorists did to the Air India flight from Canada in 1985.
    The Sinai would be the last place to look for terrorists in this case. I don't think it is totally excluded that a bomb could have been planted via
    the luggage if the airport where the plane was loaded is compromised.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 07:06 am

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSsNjLbXAAA957b

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSsNjLvWsAA_eXK

    Over 80 Russia emergency ministry personnel land in Egypt early Sunday.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  sepheronx on 01/11/15, 07:53 am

    Regular wrote:Yes guys, try to use Aeroflot. It's 3*, safe and reliable. I personally had no problem with them. And my mother flies with them very often and according to her it has best service in Russia.
    So I was watching Russian tv and it seems that airline building was raided. And there are talks about banning older than 15 year old planes from operating. Damn.
    Very sad, for catholics today is day to remember and honor all deceased, my family will be lighting candles for victims as well.

    I was thinking on what ways to drastically improve the other flight companies reliability and airplane airworthiness.  And I figured why not the government set up a company or give license to a company or two that deals specifically with aircraft maintenance and inspections for the civil airliners?  All the companies would have to obtain a license and contract agreement with the said companies and the companies have to set up office and operations at various airports throughout the country.  So that the airliners cannot cheap out on repairs and inspections and if any fault ever occurs, it is through these maintenance companies.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 461
    Points : 470
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  BKP on 01/11/15, 08:18 am

    kvs wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:I really don't think there was any terrorism involved, and most likely it was just malfunctions that caused the plane crash.

    ISIS would have to have planted a bomb on board before takeoff.   This is what Sikh terrorists did to the Air India flight from Canada in 1985.  
    The Sinai would be the last place to look for terrorists in this case.   I don't think it is totally excluded that a bomb could have been planted via
    the luggage if the airport where the plane was loaded is compromised.

    Hmm, in just the last the 15 years the US has been behind all manner of nefarious shenanigans in the ME without suffering a single civil aviation disaster on flights to and from countries located there. At least none that I can recall, but correct me if I'm wrong. But now, just a month into its first substantial military operation outside of its own borders in decades, Russia suffers this?

    No, it's probably just more evidence of the ongoing crummy state of Russian civil aviation. And, if it turns out that there was a bomb planted on board, then why wasn't security better at this time for obvious reasons? Either way, its down to negligence and incompetence. The Russian government must, at long last, do something to get this situation in hand.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Guest on 01/11/15, 10:14 am

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSsZHLnUsAE8kUP

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSsZHL8UkAA9AbJ

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSsZHMQUAAAp5tS

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSs2CasUsAEJQxW

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqGPYlUsAA5S1H

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqGPYlUAAAg667

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 CSqGPYsUsAA2NB-

    Khepesh
    Khepesh

    Posts : 1667
    Points : 1736
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Ахетатон и Уасет

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Khepesh on 01/11/15, 01:37 pm

    That the Egyptians have extended the search area for bodies to a radius of 8 km from the crash site shows that the aircraft broke up before hitting the ground. Generally there are only two reasons why an aircraft will break up before hitting the ground. Either the fall was so fast that it was beyond the airframe capabilities and the wings ripped off etc, or explosion. Terrorists, and governments, can be so devious that a way of planting a bomb could have been devised that circumvents current security measures. He was an odd fellow, but Rumsfeld's "unknown unknowns" etc quote was very good and should not be forgotten. http://ria.ru/world/20151101/1311727342.html

    I'm not categorically saying it was a bomb, but too me the balance still weighs on that side until evidence shows it to be an accident. On the networks this morning there is a lot of comments that it was not a bomb because the wreckage/victims are all in one place and if it was a bomb then wreckage and victims spread apart. The news that the search area is to be expanded is fresh, at the time I post this, and alters those arguments against a bomb.
    Dima
    Dima

    Posts : 1062
    Points : 1075
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Dima on 01/11/15, 02:15 pm

    Do not want to change track, but whats your opinion on this video which claims to be an attack by the IS, has anyone see this same video before being credited to any other attack?

    Werewolf
    Werewolf

    Posts : 5253
    Points : 5458
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Werewolf on 01/11/15, 02:59 pm

    Dima wrote:Do not want to change track, but whats your opinion on this video which claims to be an attack by the IS, has anyone see this same video before being credited to any other attack?


    To be honest that smoke trail looks like from a video game. I think i have seen that before and that flimsy footage and quality of picture in a century where little spoiled brats run around with smartphones suggest to me that this is a rather crime to bring such footage and claim it to be evidence.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

    Posts : 7106
    Points : 7378
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 29
    Location : Canada

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  sepheronx on 01/11/15, 07:09 pm

    http://tass.ru/en/society/833256

    Black boxes found with some damage but no thermal damage.

    http://tass.ru/en/society/833256

    Search for bodies soon to be completed.
    kvs
    kvs

    Posts : 4204
    Points : 4309
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  kvs on 01/11/15, 08:31 pm

    BKP wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:I really don't think there was any terrorism involved, and most likely it was just malfunctions that caused the plane crash.

    ISIS would have to have planted a bomb on board before takeoff.   This is what Sikh terrorists did to the Air India flight from Canada in 1985.  
    The Sinai would be the last place to look for terrorists in this case.   I don't think it is totally excluded that a bomb could have been planted via
    the luggage if the airport where the plane was loaded is compromised.

    Hmm, in just the last the 15 years the US has been behind all manner of nefarious shenanigans in the ME without suffering a single civil aviation disaster on flights to and from countries located there. At least none that I can recall, but correct me if I'm wrong. But now, just a month into its first substantial military operation outside of its own borders in decades, Russia suffers this?

    No, it's probably just more evidence of the ongoing crummy state of Russian civil aviation. And, if it turns out that there was a bomb planted on board, then why wasn't security better at this time for obvious reasons? Either way, its down to negligence and incompetence. The Russian government must, at long last, do something to get this situation in hand.

    Airport baggage security is controlled by airports outside Russia during international flights. You can't blame Russia for this.
    I have to correct my assessment, the plane did take off from an airport in the Sinai itself and so it could have been compromised there.

    Now there is evidence that the plane broke up in mid air. This is now pointing to a bomb on board.
    BKP
    BKP

    Posts : 461
    Points : 470
    Join date : 2015-05-02

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  BKP on 01/11/15, 09:29 pm

    kvs wrote:
    BKP wrote:
    kvs wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:I really don't think there was any terrorism involved, and most likely it was just malfunctions that caused the plane crash.

    ISIS would have to have planted a bomb on board before takeoff.   This is what Sikh terrorists did to the Air India flight from Canada in 1985.  
    The Sinai would be the last place to look for terrorists in this case.   I don't think it is totally excluded that a bomb could have been planted via
    the luggage if the airport where the plane was loaded is compromised.

    Hmm, in just the last the 15 years the US has been behind all manner of nefarious shenanigans in the ME without suffering a single civil aviation disaster on flights to and from countries located there. At least none that I can recall, but correct me if I'm wrong. But now, just a month into its first substantial military operation outside of its own borders in decades, Russia suffers this?

    No, it's probably just more evidence of the ongoing crummy state of Russian civil aviation. And, if it turns out that there was a bomb planted on board, then why wasn't security better at this time for obvious reasons? Either way, its down to negligence and incompetence. The Russian government must, at long last, do something to get this situation in hand.

    Airport baggage security is controlled by airports outside Russia during international flights.   You can't blame Russia for this.
    I have to correct my assessment, the plane did take off from an airport in the Sinai itself and so it could have been compromised there.

    Now there is evidence that the plane broke up in mid air.   This is now pointing to a bomb on board.

    Russia can't be blamed? Why haven't the US and its "coalition of the willing" partners had similar things happen to them with all of the shit they have pulled in the ME over the years? Russia must embed its own trusted security personnel within the Russian airlines operating at foreign airports. If it can't do this for some reason, then they must cease operating from those places. Russia has enemies who have no moral issue with arranging for the deaths of civilians in order to achieve some end, and yes that does include the US government itself.

    Sponsored content

    Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters) - Page 4 Empty Re: Incidents in Russia (Accidents, Murders and Disasters)

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is 26/05/19, 07:10 am