Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2146
    Points : 2144
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Hole on Fri Sep 28, 2018 9:24 pm

    Tartus?
    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:54 pm

    Hole wrote:Tartus?

    ?


    Rambo54,  nice stuff !

    1528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions. Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018

    Meantime i see again one of the two have S-300PM

    What range have the PM as PMU-1 150 km ? or as PS 90 km ?
    I have also PM1 and PM2 for them i think no doubt simlars to PMU-1 and PMU-2 195 or 200 km
    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:24 pm

    I can post links  Very Happy

    @ Franco pls the sites in the pics are those with S-400 or S-300PM i have a little doubt ?

    528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions.
    Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018.
    https://twitter.com/reutersanders/status/1046079601598959617
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2146
    Points : 2144
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Hole on Tue Oct 02, 2018 5:45 pm

    cheers
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3221
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  franco on Tue Oct 02, 2018 9:57 pm

    Labrador wrote:I can post links  Very Happy

    @ Franco pls the sites in the pics are those with S-400 or S-300PM i have a little doubt ?

    528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions.
    Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018.
    https://twitter.com/reutersanders/status/1046079601598959617

    I don't have Rambo's expertise or eye to call that one my friend. Also my google earth just upgraded to Aug 30th images and he is correct. TEL's are missing from 2 of the sites. However the rest of the equipment still is there, so maybe just deployed on an exercise.
    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Wed Oct 03, 2018 8:04 pm

    franco wrote:
    Labrador wrote:I can post links  Very Happy

    @ Franco pls the sites in the pics are those with S-400 or S-300PM i have a little doubt ?

    528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions.
    Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018.
    https://twitter.com/reutersanders/status/1046079601598959617

    I don't have Rambo's expertise or eye to call that one my friend. Also my google earth just upgraded to Aug 30th images and he is correct. TEL's are missing from 2 of the sites. However the rest of the equipment still is there, so maybe just deployed on an exercise.


    Ok one other again one ! i don' t speak Russian…  Wink
    Seems that PMs are retired now 68.208476° 33.318265°
    https://twitter.com/halmiso1/status/1047449249762488321
    http://www.tv21.ru/news/2015/03/03/diviziya-pvo-severnogo-flota-gotovitsya-k-masshtabnym-ucheniyam
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3221
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  franco on Wed Oct 03, 2018 10:45 pm

    Labrador wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Labrador wrote:I can post links  Very Happy

    @ Franco pls the sites in the pics are those with S-400 or S-300PM i have a little doubt ?

    528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions.
    Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018.
    https://twitter.com/reutersanders/status/1046079601598959617

    I don't have Rambo's expertise or eye to call that one my friend. Also my google earth just upgraded to Aug 30th images and he is correct. TEL's are missing from 2 of the sites. However the rest of the equipment still is there, so maybe just deployed on an exercise.


    Ok one other again one ! i don' t speak Russian…  Wink
    Seems that PMs are retired now  68.208476° 33.318265°
    https://twitter.com/halmiso1/status/1047449249762488321
    http://www.tv21.ru/news/2015/03/03/diviziya-pvo-severnogo-flota-gotovitsya-k-masshtabnym-ucheniyam

    The article says that some of the S300 units from the Northern Command sent to Ashuluk for training.
    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:00 pm

    franco wrote:
    Labrador wrote:
    franco wrote:
    Labrador wrote:I can post links  Very Happy

    @ Franco pls the sites in the pics are those with S-400 or S-300PM i have a little doubt ?

    528 AD RGT (Severodvinsk) consisted of 4 battalions.
    Two with S-400 and two with S-300PM, replacing the last S-300PT in early 2017.
    The two S-300PM seems to have been retired as of late August 2018.
    https://twitter.com/reutersanders/status/1046079601598959617

    I don't have Rambo's expertise or eye to call that one my friend. Also my google earth just upgraded to Aug 30th images and he is correct. TEL's are missing from 2 of the sites. However the rest of the equipment still is there, so maybe just deployed on an exercise.


    Ok one other again one ! i don' t speak Russian…  Wink
    Seems that PMs are retired now  68.208476° 33.318265°
    https://twitter.com/halmiso1/status/1047449249762488321
    http://www.tv21.ru/news/2015/03/03/diviziya-pvo-severnogo-flota-gotovitsya-k-masshtabnym-ucheniyam

    The article says that some of the S300 units from the Northern Command sent to Ashuluk for training.

    Thank you !

    But i have see you or one other  ? saying to Ashuluk one training Bn seems few I was thinking more logic a Rgt ?
    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:42 pm

    franco wrote:
    Arrow wrote:And all S-300PM will be rebuilt to PM-2 ?

    That is what has been said.

    According this article all PMU are now PMU1 since 2014 and the rest PMU2 started in 2013 in this case more simple but true dunno
    http://www.raspletin.com/press-centre/newspaper/archive/01_16.pdf

    avatar
    Labrador

    Posts : 130
    Points : 130
    Join date : 2018-09-24

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Labrador on Mon Oct 22, 2018 12:42 pm

    About 507 Rgt to Saratov which have received recently* a S-400 Bn he have also surely S-300s  if some have it and coordinates please

    *https://ria.ru/defense_safety/20171222/1511484829.html
    avatar
    rambo54

    Posts : 163
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2014-04-01

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty S-400 ORBAT

    Post  rambo54 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 7:47 pm

    They speak about 20 RGT so far - my personal count is 19 RGT.

    Western Military District (10 RGT)

    (4 th Aerospace Defence Division)

    Moscow: 3 RGTs
    •210 AD RGT
    •93 AD RGT
    •584 AD RGT

    (5 th Aerospace Defence Division)

    Moscow: 2 RGTs
    •606 AD RGT
    •549 AD RGT

    (44th Air Defence Division)

    Kaliningrad: 1 RGT
    •183 AD RGT

    (1 th Aerospace Defence Division)

    Murmansk: 1 RGT
    •531 AD RGT

    Severodvinsk: 1 RGT
    •1528 AD RGT

    (2th Air Defence Division)

    St.Petersburg: 2 RGT
    •500 AD RGT
    •1488 AD RGT


    Eastern Military District (4 RGT)

    (93rd Air Defence Division)

    Nachodka: 1 RGT
    •589 AD RGT

    Vladivostok: 1 RGT
    •1533 AD RGT

    (53rd Air Defence Division)

    Kamchatka (Petropavlovsk -Rybachi): 1 RGT
    •1532 AD RGT

    (25th Air Defence Division)

    Khabarovsk / Komsomolsk: 1 RGT
    •1530 AD RGT


    Southern Military District (3 RGT)

    (51th Air Defence Division)

    Novorossisk: 1 RGT
    •1537 AD RGT

    (31st Air Defence Division)

    Crimea: 2 RGT
    •18 AD RGT
    •12 AD RGT


    Central Military District (2 RGT)

    (41th Air Defence Division)

    Novosibirsk: 1 RGT
    •590 AD RGT

    (76th Air Defence Division)

    Saratov/Engels: 1 RGT
    •511AD RGt


    As far as I know the detachment of 2x4 TELs in Syria is not an independent RGT but from 549 RGT.

    So what is No. 20 ???
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2146
    Points : 2144
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Hole on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:55 pm

    Russia – 39 battalions in 19 regiments (~328 launchers)

    Moscow region Western Military District:
    2 battalions of the 210th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Dmitrov;
    3 battalions of the 606th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Elektrostal;
    2 battalions of the 93rd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Zvenigorod;
    2 battalions of the 549th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Podolsk;
    2 battalions in 584th Anti-Aircraft Regiment Rocket Regiment, Selenograd;

    Saint-Petersburg Region, Western Military District:
    2 battalions of the 500th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Gostilizy;
    2 battalions of the 1488th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Zelenogorsk;

    2 battalions of the 183rd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Western Military District, Kaliningrad;
    2 battalions of the 589th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Nakhodka;
    3 battalions of the 1532nd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
    2 battalions of the 1537th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Novorossiysk;
    2 battalions of the 531st Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Western Military District, Murmansk;
    2 battalions of the 590th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Novosibirsk;
    2 battalions of the 511th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Engels;
    2 battalions of the 1533th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Vladivostok.
    2 battalions of the 18th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Feodossia, Crimea.
    2 battalions of the 12th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Sevastopol, Crimea
    2 battalions in 1528th Anti-Aircraft Regiment, Arkhangelsk region, Western Military District.
    1 battalion of the 507th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Saratov

    according to Wiki.

    1530th Regiment should be the 20th unit.
    franco
    franco

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3221
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  franco on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:12 pm

    Your Saratov and Engels is the same unit... some of these regiments only have 1 battalion of S400 so far. Other battalions in the unit units are older S300. Also some units have 4-6 TEL's instead of the normal 8.

    20th Regiment maybe considered to be the unit in Syria?
    avatar
    rambo54

    Posts : 163
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2014-04-01

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  rambo54 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 10:58 pm

    thank you franco!
    I tried to change this three times in wiki but some guys won't listen and re-changed it every time.
    There is no 507 RGT!!!! The Saratov / Engels RGT is 511th!!!
    Both battalions of this RGT are equipped now with S-400!!! Google is obsolete for the second site!
    51.409600° 46.162954° / 51.357212° 46.481104°

    So "507" may be deleted from the list! And that makes it 19 RGT! And not 20!
    George1
    George1

    Posts : 13324
    Points : 13811
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  George1 on Tue Dec 04, 2018 11:12 pm

    328 launchers mean 328 TELs?
    dino00
    dino00

    Posts : 949
    Points : 990
    Join date : 2012-10-12
    Age : 31
    Location : portugal

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  dino00 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 10:37 am

    MOSCOW, December 5 - RIA News. The S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems are on combat duty in more than 20 regiments of the Russian air defense, the chief of the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces Valery Gerasimov told foreign military attaches on Wednesday.

    “The re-equipment of anti-aircraft missile regiments to modern S-400 anti-aircraft missile systems, which have enhanced capabilities for intercepting air targets, continues. Currently, more than 20 regiments equipped with this complex are on combat duty for air defense,” he said at a briefing.



    РИА Новости https://ria.ru/defense_safety/20181205/1543504366.html
    avatar
    ult

    Posts : 733
    Points : 773
    Join date : 2015-02-20

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  ult on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:17 pm

    Hole wrote:Russia – 39 battalions in 19 regiments (~328 launchers)

    Moscow region Western Military District:
    2 battalions of the 210th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Dmitrov;
    3 battalions of the 606th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Elektrostal;
    2 battalions of the 93rd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Zvenigorod;
    2 battalions of the 549th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Podolsk;
    2 battalions in 584th Anti-Aircraft Regiment Rocket Regiment, Selenograd;

    Saint-Petersburg Region, Western Military District:
    2 battalions of the 500th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Gostilizy;
    2 battalions of the 1488th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment, Zelenogorsk;

    2 battalions of the 183rd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Western Military District, Kaliningrad;
    2 battalions of the 589th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Nakhodka;
    3 battalions of the 1532nd Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky;
    2 battalions of the 1537th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Novorossiysk;
    2 battalions of the 531st Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Western Military District, Murmansk;
    2 battalions of the 590th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Novosibirsk;
    2 battalions of the 511th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Engels;
    2 battalions of the 1533th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Eastern Military District, Vladivostok.
    2 battalions of the 18th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Feodossia, Crimea.
    2 battalions of the 12th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Southern Military District, Sevastopol, Crimea
    2 battalions in 1528th Anti-Aircraft Regiment, Arkhangelsk region, Western Military District.
    1 battalion of the 507th Anti-Aircraft Rocket Regiment in the Central Military District, Saratov

    according to Wiki.

    1530th Regiment should be the 20th unit.

    English wiki is very outdated.

    Use this.
    https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%A1-400


    27 / 54 / 432

    Out of those 27, 2 regiments have been delivered ahead of schedule and have yet to be on combat duty.
    avatar
    Arrow

    Posts : 395
    Points : 395
    Join date : 2012-02-12

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Arrow on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:21 pm


    How many battalions Russia has S-300 PM / PM2?
    avatar
    rambo54

    Posts : 163
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2014-04-01

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  rambo54 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:34 pm

    yeah I know this statement - but first of all I would be cautious with Russian statements about figures.
    For example: they said that they have sent a new S-400 "unit" now to the Crimea, making it a total of "4 units".

    That's bullshit. If this is no redeployment (as in summer with on batt of the 12th RGT) than we have 5 "units" (battalions) now on Crimea.

    And second: my intention was that someone would come out with the ID of missing RGT No 20!
    But 507 (AND Wiki) is definitely false!

    Moreover I don't think that the Syrian deployment of 8 TELs is an independent RGT. AFAIK it is a detachment of existing RGT.

    So we need the meaningfull number of a RGT which is NOT included in my list.

    Regarding the 2018 delivery:
    I heard different statements (like usual with Russian news):
    3 Regimental Sets / 6 battalions / 8 battalions (in their language "units").

    Whatever it means, if we take this "3 regimental sets" serious this doesn't mean that they will build up 3 Regiments!
    Some battalions could sneak into existing ones - like it happened with the 183 (they have 4 batt S-400 now!).

    We need to know that the second batt of 511 was equipped with S-400 NOT BEFORE Feb. 2018! So did it count or not?
    No one knows.
    We know definitely that 1530 was reequiped.
    If you look to the most recent sat images we can ID two sites. One with 1 batt (8TELs) and one with 2 batt (16 TELs).
    So we have probably 3 batts now in this RGT.

    Crimea got a new batt recently.
    So that makes up 5 batts this year so far.
    So we can expect a deployment of one or even 3 batts more.

    I heard "rumors" about 1529 RGT and even more deployment in the Kaliningrad Region...but this remains open.
    avatar
    rambo54

    Posts : 163
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2014-04-01

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  rambo54 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 12:41 pm

    Arrow wrote:
    How many battalions Russia has S-300 PM / PM2?

    I'm trying to keep this updated...but I admit that I have become lazy meanwhile - so there might be mistakes in it - but if you like you can use it as platform:
    http://militaryrussia.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=1896&sid=062519d77179d82114093f0f486054f3#p115362

    BTW:
    Some of you will have noticed that the former S-300V unit (it was part of 1724 RGT) on Sachalin 46.880575° 142.787908° changed equipment now!
    Now they are holding 2 batts of S-300PS AND a 64N6 Big Bird in this compound.

    Does someone know which unit this is?
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2146
    Points : 2144
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Hole on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 pm

    So the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces sais it got more than 20 regiments but you still believe there are less then 20. unshaven
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3648
    Points : 3630
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:44 pm

    Hole wrote:So the General Staff of the Russian Armed Forces sais it got more than 20 regiments but you still believe there are less then 20. unshaven

    Rambo is a self proclaimed expert and requires images from google earth for everything.

    I wouldn't take to heart what he says.
    avatar
    rambo54

    Posts : 163
    Points : 165
    Join date : 2014-04-01

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  rambo54 on Wed Dec 05, 2018 6:38 pm

    I have often noticed that "miketheterrible" is a big mouth.

    So my reply just is for @hole

    I know every S-300/400 site in Russia from various sources. And I know the ID of this units.
    All I want to say is - if someone thinks there are more than the 19 Regiment identified in my list he should say which RGT this is.
    Then we will have not to wait for long to verify it!

    It's about this sort of verification which is needed to build a constantly growing knowledge to identify units & equipment and worth more than twaddling of Russian Generals or guys who just like to talk bullshit in forums
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 3648
    Points : 3630
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  miketheterrible on Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:24 pm

    rambo54 wrote:I have often noticed that "miketheterrible" is a big mouth.

    So my reply just is for @hole

    I know every S-300/400 site in Russia from various sources. And I know the ID of this units.
    All I want to say is - if someone thinks there are more than the 19 Regiment identified in my list he should say which RGT this is.
    Then we will have not to wait for long to verify it!

    It's about this sort of verification which is needed to build a constantly growing knowledge to identify units & equipment and worth more than twaddling of Russian Generals or guys who just like to talk bullshit in forums

    Such as yourself?

    May I ask, what exactly is your clearance and sources for everything, besides Google images? I would like to ask what you do for a living and exactly where is your location too.

    I find it rather hilarious, that a nobody on a forums would be more knowledgeable of locations of systems and what is in use, than the military of the nation that makes and places such systems.
    Hole
    Hole

    Posts : 2146
    Points : 2144
    Join date : 2018-03-24
    Age : 43
    Location : Merkelland

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Hole on Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:26 pm

    Yeah. Remember when Russia said it will deploy a S-400 system to Syria and all those "experts" screamed it is S-300 as the trucks rolled of the planes / ships because they used the same trucks again?

    Sponsored content

    S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments - Page 6 Empty Re: S-300/400 ORBAT. Battalions and Regiments

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:01 am