Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Serbia Breaking News:

Hannibal Barca

Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  Hannibal Barca on Fri 01 Apr 2016, 15:52

The Serbian leadership elite are either remnants of the Ottoman rule or krypto Catholics.
    The country exhibits signs of resignation and obedience because it is ruled by those pussies and not nationalists.
    Godric

Post  Godric on Fri 01 Apr 2016, 22:24

Hannibal Barca wrote:The Serbian leadership elite are either remnants of the Ottoman rule or krypto Catholics.
    The country exhibits signs of resignation and obedience because it is ruled by those pussies and not nationalists.

one of the best things my country did was the reformation when we ended Rome rule in Scotland and ended their interference by ridding Scotland of Catholics in the 16th century ... currently our population in 16% Catholic for some reason they think they are superior to everyone else and the Turks are just f**king animals Serbs can attest to that better than anyone else ... i'm surprised Serbia hasn't tried to have closer ties to Greece
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Fri 01 Apr 2016, 22:35

Godric wrote:
    Hannibal Barca wrote:The Serbian leadership elite are either remnants of the Ottoman rule or krypto Catholics.

one of the best things my country did was the reformation when we ended Rome rule in Scotland and ended their interference by ridding Scotland of Catholics in the 16th century ... currently our population in 16% Catholic for some reason they think they are superior to everyone else and the Turks are just f**king animals Serbs can attest to that better than anyone else ... i'm surprised Serbia hasn't tried to have closer ties to Greece

Serbia does have good ties with Greece, however nothing beyond that. We probably have similar ties with Italy or Romania for that matter. One politician that had major ties with Greece was belive it or not Radovan Karadžić.

He went so far that he even said once in his speech: "Serbs have only two friends, God and Greeks". He also helped form Greek volonteur Guard during war in Bosnia that fought on Serbian side: http://ethniko.net/blog/greek-volunteers-bosnia/

Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 00:54

Greece is no better of course. So good ties or not, is fruitless....
    George1

Post  George1 on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 01:14

Greeks supported Serbia in Yugoslav wars, our public opinion was 95% in favor of serbians

Hannibal Barca

Post  Hannibal Barca on Sat 02 Apr 2016, 13:10

We voted and keep vote the parties that bombed and supported the rape of Serbia. We belong to NATO and give arse in EU.
    We are a USA puppet and for the sake of their global dominance we razed whatever remained from our economy and completely gave away Greek sovereignty.
    Now we are the rescue heaven for the remnants of ISIS, under the orders of our overlords, and the nursery place for global terrorism.
    Emotions are free, actions are costly, don't buy the crap.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sat 09 Apr 2016, 00:24

CESID released results of pool, on question "Is it best for Serbia to join EU and NATO".

1. I agree
    2. I do not agree
    3. I cant decide

Naturally this means nothing, but its interesting info.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Wed 20 Apr 2016, 12:40

Počuča:

Serbian volonteur, Radomir Počuča said he cut a deal with the Public Prosecution of Serbia for his participation in the conflict in Ukraine and sentenced to a year and a half in prison, and four years of parole.

Source: http://www.novosti.rs/vesti/naslovna/hronika/aktuelno.291.html:601561-Pocuca-se-nagodio-zbog-ucesca-u-sukobu-u-Ukrajini

"Translated": https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=sr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=sr&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.novosti.rs%2Fvesti%2Fnaslovna%2Fhronika%2Faktuelno.291.html%3A601561-Pocuca-se-nagodio-zbog-ucesca-u-sukobu-u-Ukrajini&edit-text=
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 21:29

"Preliminary unofficial results: Incumbent pro-EU populists sweep Serbia's parliamentary election - AP"

Great Leader Kim J...wrong... Aleksandar Vučić and SNS will continue to rule over Serbia for another 4 years. Time to leave this country...
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:05

Militarov wrote:"Preliminary unofficial results: Incumbent pro-EU populists sweep Serbia's parliamentary election - AP"

Great Leader Kim J...wrong... Aleksandar Vučić and SNS will continue to rule over Serbia for another 4 years. Time to leave this country...

I guess average Serbian has the IQ of a tapeworm, and meanwhile the the Utashe (or U-trashe) sympathizing NATO sockpuppet leader of Croatia is making plans to carve North Serbia out in to a separate state, crying foul over ethnic Hungarians....but the pussy cuckold Serbian leadership won't do anything, and will let it happen, just like with Montenegro, just like with Kosovo.

...Good idea leaving while you still can, to Russia with your fiance that lives there right? I suspect NATO will prey on the weak leadership of Serbia, and with fascist sympathizers to their west, and Islamic extremists to their south/west, Serbia will end up looking like a mix of Ukraine and Syria, with the liver-lipped vagina Vuvic resembling an even weaker leader than Yanokovich.

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:12

A smack in the face for all which has bled for this country. Licking those asses, who have bombed us in the stone age. Who have stolen and occupied our country up to the present day. A fucking shame.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:23

magnumcromagnon wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"Preliminary unofficial results: Incumbent pro-EU populists sweep Serbia's parliamentary election - AP"

I guess average Serbian has the IQ of a tapeworm, and meanwhile the the Utashe (or U-trashe) sympathizing NATO sockpuppet leader of Croatia is making plans to carve North Serbia out in to a separate state, crying foul over ethnic Hungarians....but the pussy cuckold Serbian leadership won't do anything, and will let it happen, just like with Montenegro, just like with Kosovo.

...Good idea leaving while you still can, to Russia with your fiance that lives there right? I suspect NATO will prey on the weak leadership of Serbia, and with fascist sympathizers to their west, and Islamic extremists to their south/west, Serbia will end up looking like a mix of Ukraine and Syria, with the liver-lipped vagina Vuvic resembling an even weaker leader than Yanokovich.

Its not about IQ, its about sad overall situation here, where they can buy votes for bag of flour or fake promise of minimal wage job after the elections. And old people that got no clue whats happening, they see him on TV and think he is great, voting rights should be taken from people older than 65.

Yeah she lives in Moscow.
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:24

cheesfactory wrote:A smack in the face for all which has bled for this country. Licking those asses, who have bombed us in the stone age. Who have stolen and occupied our country up to the present day. A fucking shame.

...What's crazier is that we had debates with the 2 other Serbians on this forum about the intentions of the walking vagina Vucic. At least one of them finally admitted Vucic was a traitor when he apologized to the Pentagon when they bombed Serbian diplomats in Libya. Rolling Eyes
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:25

Sad news indeed. Where is your Slavic blood Serbia? No
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:35

Militarov wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

Its not about IQ, its about sad overall situation here, where they can buy votes for bag of flour or fake promise of minimal wage job after the elections. And old people that got no clue whats happening, they see him on TV and think he is great, voting rights should be taken from people older than 65.

I aggree no voting rights for pensioners, they will vote but the results of those votes will only hit younger generations. The problem is that old people are the main voters and that is why every damn country is trying to appeal to the old while fucking the young and the old bastards vote for the worst look at Merkel, CDU,SPD shit in this country, not that others are better but the german habit, my granny voted for them so they must be good. Kind of lucky the NSDAP is no more otherwise they would vote for them.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun 24 Apr 2016, 23:47

Werewolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:

I aggree no voting rights for pensioners, they will vote but the results of those votes will only hit younger generations. The problem is that old people are the main voters and that is why every damn country is trying to appeal to the old while fucking the young and the old bastards vote for the worst look at Merkel, CDU,SPD shit in this country, not that others are better but the german habit, my granny voted for them so they must be good. Kind of lucky the NSDAP is no more otherwise they would vote for them.

There are 3 old couples in my building, they all vote for SNS/Vučić, coz their activists came 2-3 times and gifted them some basic groceries like flour, sugar, salt, canned food etc. They literally bought 6 votes for 100USD, bargain.

Old ladies love Vučić here, "oh he is so tall and handsome, uses long words, he is Godlike".

cheesfactory

Post  cheesfactory on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 00:50

Not only the pensioners are the problem. Ten thousands state employed are put under pressure to vote for sns, because not lose the job.
    The media scene is catastrophic. From morning to night Vucic is broadcastet to hundredfold in tv. The main newspapers are also in regime hand. At every turn here in the city, you are bombarded with Vucic and his SNS poster trash. Brainwashing worse than in milosevic times.
    The police will be further expanded and equipped during the military today is virtually non-existent. We have more police officers per inhabitant then every other country in hole europe.
    About active history forgery and manipulations of facts we better do not talk. Who is not himself experienced here, will not believe it.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 09:13

SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 15:16

There are just 2 pro-Russian parties there, SRS and DSS, the latter of which received official support and endorsement from Putin and United Russia Party.

The foreigners, me included, don't have the correct perspective of the events. It took a very good friend of mine quite some time to explain the background and mechanics, origin of Serbian political parties.

His opinion of Šešelj and SRS, their role and function during Milošević times was scathing and negative, the controlled opposition. They represent the former right-wing/nationalist fraction of yugocommunists. The SPS are the relics of mainstram line, while DS and Tačči band are the ideological children of liberal-wing yugocommunist line, followers of Perović and Stambolić.

He was a fan of DSS, but was outraged to see the current leader Rašković, and Dveri later on. The numerous minor parties and newcomers were created to split the votes, and disorganize any attempt of unified and systematic opposition. The current SNS is an amalgam of populism, former DOS cadre and DS-style turncoating.

I am puzzled by your opinions. The anti-Russian Yugocommunists, who quickly switched sides after WW2 and became anti-Soviet as well, were Anglopuppets. The whole Unaligned movement was a fraud. US supplied food, weapons, equipment, financial assistance to Yugoslavia. In return, Yugoslavia spearheaded a movement which prevented USSR cooperation and economic integration with the Third world, who preferred more expensive and worse "ideologically close unaligned" Yugo equipment and services. When the time was right, the former Unaligned were left helpless in the face of the sole surviving, NATO forces and multinational companies while Yugoslavia was dismantled and flushed down the drain, its purpose fulfilled with the fall of USSR.

Serbian nationalism was extinguished in 1945 (it can be argued that this happened in 1919), the anti-Serbian Yugocommunists usurped power, lead by a man who was an officer in WW1 attack on Serbia, dismantled Serbia, performed politicide, persecuted Serbs on Kosovo and later on settled Albanians, in addition to drawing unethnic and ahistoric borders over the whole Yugoslavia. The following 45 years of propaganda and indoctrination left their mark on the population, the idea of "brotherly nations" was pushed despite the very unfortunate statistics on WW2 crimes and their perpetrators, and used to justify the ethnic cleansing of Italians and Germans of Yugoslavia.

You are cheap, opportunistic people. Ranging from those converting to Islam or Catholicism for a plot of land, tax benefits or a bag of wheat; to those betraying their nation for a chance to move during post-WW2 period into looted property, nice job and party benefits; to the latest breed of Western-paid Montenegrins, Vojvodina separatists, euroatlantic integrationalists.
    People writing on this board can be insulted by my direct and harsh words, but they are not describing you. You are a clear minority, as the recent elections show. Just as I am a minority opinion in Croatia, and am very proud of it.
    George1

Post  George1 on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 15:38

i thought also SNS is pro-russian. I have also a question. How democratic party from 22% of votes in 2012, came to 5-6%?? It seems we are going for one-part dominant system in serbia with no clear opposition

SturmGuard

Post  SturmGuard on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 15:44

George1 wrote:i thought also SNS is pro-russian. I have also a question. How democratic party from 22% of votes in 2012, came to 5-6%?? It seems we are going for one-part dominant system in serbia with no clear opposition

They are in coalition with Croats right now. And the DS split. The Tačči band took their most "liberal" autochauvinist and fifth-column voters. To top it all, they hired Tuđman's aide and advisor from the 90's to help them with elections.

It shouldn't come as a surprise: SNS has overmatching media coverage, obvious support from the West, and fertile grounds in form of impoverished and desperate voters on one, and party soldiers and opportunists on the other. One would have thought that naming Blair as an advisor and cooperation with Arabian terrorism exporters and funders of their neighbouring enemies would make people think twice. In addition, it is not only the SNS in the victorious coalition. You have the infamous Vuk Drašković, which in addition to Rasim, Vulin and Krkobabić should trigger any sane person.

Apparently not. They overwhelmingly vote for euroatlantic integration, foolishly believing that poltronism and bootlicking will earn them a higher standard of living. Just like Bulgaria, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary and Poland did :DDD
    AlfaT8

Post  AlfaT8 on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 18:02

I can see that a lot of Serbs are gonna be getting the hell out of dodge soon. Shocked
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 19:20

SturmGuard wrote:There are just 2 pro-Russian parties there, SRS and DSS, the latter of which received official support and endorsement from Putin and United Russia Party.

The foreigners, me included, don't have the correct perspective of the events. It took a very good friend of mine quite some time to explain the background and mechanics, origin of Serbian political parties.

His opinion of Šešelj and SRS, their role and function during Milošević times was scathing and negative, the controlled opposition. They represent the former right-wing/nationalist fraction of yugocommunists. The SPS are the relics of mainstram line, while DS and Tačči band are the ideological children of liberal-wing yugocommunist line, followers of Perović and Stambolić.

He was a fan of DSS, but was outraged to see the current leader Rašković, and Dveri later on. The numerous minor parties and newcomers were created to split the votes, and disorganize any attempt of unified and systematic opposition. The current SNS is an amalgam of populism, former DOS cadre and DS-style turncoating.

I am puzzled by your opinions. The anti-Russian Yugocommunists, who quickly switched sides after WW2 and became anti-Soviet as well, were Anglopuppets. The whole Unaligned movement was a fraud. US supplied food, weapons, equipment, financial assistance to Yugoslavia. In return, Yugoslavia spearheaded a movement which prevented USSR cooperation and economic integration with the Third world, who preferred more expensive and worse "ideologically close unaligned" Yugo equipment and services. When the time was right, the former Unaligned were left helpless in the face of the sole surviving, NATO forces and multinational companies while Yugoslavia was dismantled and flushed down the drain, its purpose fulfilled with the fall of USSR.

Serbian nationalism was extinguished in 1945 (it can be argued that this happened in 1919), the anti-Serbian Yugocommunists usurped power, lead by a man who was an officer in WW1 attack on Serbia, dismantled Serbia, performed politicide, persecuted Serbs on Kosovo and later on settled Albanians, in addition to drawing unethnic and ahistoric borders over the whole Yugoslavia. The following 45 years of propaganda and indoctrination left their mark on the population, the idea of "brotherly nations" was pushed despite the very unfortunate statistics on WW2 crimes and their perpetrators, and used to justify the ethnic cleansing of Italians and Germans of Yugoslavia.

You are cheap, opportunistic people. Ranging from those converting to Islam or Catholicism for a plot of land, tax benefits or a bag of wheat; to those betraying their nation for a chance to move during post-WW2 period into looted property, nice job and party benefits; to the latest breed of Western-paid Montenegrins, Vojvodina separatists, euroatlantic integrationalists.
    People writing on this board can be insulted by my direct and harsh words, but they are not describing you. You are a clear minority, as the recent elections show. Just as I am a minority opinion in Croatia, and am very proud of it.

Šešelj and Milošević were never in good relations, they very often clashed quite badly especially during war in Bosnia. However they have met on some common grounds later post 1997. Šešelj was always... unusual, however despite many flaws you could always predict his opinions and moves, he was never flipping over for couple USD.

Actually majority of Serbs that became Muslims or Chatolics though centuries were forced to do so, ways depended on period. Vatican had their major scores during bad years in Herzegovina when crops would fail, when they would offer people flour, money...animals in exchange for convertion. Muslims on other hand offered not to pillage, kill and steal every few years and your taxes would be alot smaller, and you wuld end up excldued from Blood taxes. Now i can understand both sides to certain extend. If my childs or wife well being was in question i would sell my soul to Devil.

Many Germans left on their own Vojvodina tho, feared for their own well being, which i can understand. Some were politely asked to leave, which if you ask me was more than justified. Most of the males there served in German reserve, some even directly participated in...everything that happened there. Should they have been thrown out all together? Well no. But it happened and i wasnt the one in charge. Germanophobia wasnt Yugoslavia exclusive, you should see what happened to German shops in USA during and post war.

Militarov

Post  Militarov on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 19:24

George1 wrote:i thought also SNS is pro-russian. I have also a question. How democratic party from 22% of votes in 2012, came to 5-6%?? It seems we are going for one-part dominant system in serbia with no clear opposition

Mm no, not really. They are pro Euro-integrations party, however they are saying how they wont break relations with Russia over that. Its basically BS, moment we enter serious negotiations it will be either-either.

Democrats failed miserably in everything they did.. and they ceased to exist. Well, seems so. There will be no viable opposition for decade probably now, just Great Leader.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Mon 25 Apr 2016, 19:50

AlfaT8 wrote:I can see that a lot of Serbs are gonna be getting the hell out of dodge soon. Shocked

Already 50.000 were leaving yearly. And due to negative birth rate we lose another 30.000 yearly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 21 Sep 2017, 16:13