Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Serbia Breaking News:

Serbia Breaking News: - Page 8 Empty Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  Guest on Sun Mar 24, 2019 3:32 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Please allow me to pay respect to the people of Serbia.

https://www.rt.com/news/454611-serbia-nato-membership-bombing/

Serbia will never be part of NATO, even if it is the only non-member European country, the country’s defense minister, Aleksandar Vulin, said during anniversary events of the 1999 NATO bombing of former Yugoslavia.

Vulin said on Saturday that Belgrade has chosen to be militarily neutral at all times.

You are allowed to proceeed my child lol1
    Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:56 pm

https://topwar.ru/161055-v-serbii-predlozhili-peredat-kosovo-rossii.html

It is of course just a provocation pirat

I'm interested to hear Papadragon's comment.

Is this guy a Serbian Zhirinovsky (but with even less voters)?
    He got only 1.15% of the overall votes in the last presidential elections.

In Serbia, proposed to transfer Kosovo to Russia

Today, 18:50

Serbia proposes to transfer Kosovo to the “use” of Russia. It is reported by the publication EurAsia Daily.

The chairman of the Healthy Serbia party, a former presidential candidate, Milan Stamatovic proposed signing an interstate agreement that would transfer Kosovo to the unique use of Russia. Only in this way Serbia, according to the politician, can keep this territory in its composition. 

Stamatovich notes that Albania does not hide its intentions to expand its own territory, including Kosovo and Metohija in its zone of influence. All this may ultimately lead to the creation of "Great Albania" in Serbia. Tirana is already preparing to pass a law, according to which any person with Albanian roots can obtain citizenship of the country.

The politician proposes, in retaliation, not to rule out the possibility of establishing a Russian protectorate in these territories until “the Serbian land and people are safe again.” This was reported in the communiqué of the Healthy Serbia party. 

Milan Stamatovich suggests that the transfer of Kosovo and Metohija under the control of Moscow will transfer the population of these territories to the jurisdiction of the Russian Federation, even to the extent that those who wish receive Russian citizenship. 

Earlier, Albania and Kosovo have already taken steps to coordinate, announcing a desire to pursue a common foreign policy. In addition, Tirana and Pristina are going to unite diplomatic missions
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:15 pm

First time I hear about this guy, he is a nobody. Idea is nonsense as well.

Serbian Zhirinovsky would be Voyislav Seselj (for future reference).

As for Kosovo best course of action is to keep buying guns and wait for them to slip up. They are slipping already, economy is non-existent, birthrate cratered without subsidies (another commie fuckup from the "good old days"), emigration is huge and they are screwing up diplomacy left and right (turns out drug runners and jihadists make for bad politicians and diplomats, who knew)

It will take a while but at some point things will fall into place.

I don't think it's possible to get the whole thing back (wouldn't want it back whole anyway​ if it comes with obligation to feed 1 million jihadists again) but decent chunk is doable, maybe even without​ shooting.

The big objective is to get the Republic of Srpska back afterwards (precedent will be important), that's where the good stuff is.

Advice: ignore Serbian media, those are bunch of parasite sellouts, especially online "nationalists"

Rodion_Romanovic
    Rodion_Romanovic

Post  Rodion_Romanovic on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:01 pm

For Republic Sprska I understand.
    Furthemore Bosnia is not a normal functioning state, and kept together artificially.

What about Serbian Krajina? Any chance that Croatia will implode, or is it too stable?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:13 pm

Rodion_Romanovic wrote:For Republic Sprska I understand.
    Furthemore Bosnia is not a normal functioning state, and kept together artificially.

What about Serbian Krajina? Any chance that Croatia will implode, or is it too stable?

Croatia? Nope.

Only places here near implosion are Bosnia and Kosovo. Everything else is functioning normally.

Republic of Srpska has the population, that's the important stuff and only thing that matters. They even have functional economy (for local standards) believe it or not.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:19 pm