Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Serbia Breaking News:

Militarov

Re: Serbia Breaking News:

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:34 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"Serbia has deported a group of Russians suspected of involvement in a coup plot in neighbouring Montenegro, the Guardian has learned, in the latest twist in a murky sequence of events that apparently threatened the lives of two European prime ministers.

The plotters were allegedly going to dress in police uniforms to storm the Montenegrin parliament in Podgorica, shoot the prime minister, Milo Ðjukanović, and install a pro-Moscow party.  The Russian fingerprints on the October plot have heightened intrigue about Moscow’s ambitions in a part of Europe hitherto thought to be gravitating towards the EU’s orbit. A group of 20 Serbians and Montenegrins, some of whom had fought with Moscow-backed separatists in eastern Ukraine, were arrested in Podgorica, the Montenegrin capital. In Serbia, meanwhile, several Russian nationals suspected of coordinating the plot were caught with €120,000 and special forces uniforms.

According to the Belgrade daily, Danas, the Russians also had encryption equipment and were able to keep track of Đjukanović’s whereabouts. Diplomatic sources told the Guardian the Belgrade government quietly deported the Russians after the intervention of the head of the Russian security council, Nikolai Patrushev, who flew to Belgrade on 26 October in an apparent effort to contain the scandal. The country’s interior minister, Nebojša Stefanović denied the government carried out any deportations connected to the plot.

A source close to the Belgrade government said Patrushev, a former FSB (federal security service) chief, apologised for what he characterised as a rogue operation that did not have the Kremlin’s sanction. In Moscow, a Security Council official told Tass that Patrushev “didn’t apologise to anyone, because there is nothing to apologise for”."

Source: https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/11/serbia-deports-russians-suspected-of-plotting-montenegro-coup

Remember it's the Guardian. Same paper with Aleppo hospitals, etc. Not that Djukanovic is not pushing his luck here.

Well aware, just sharing Smile
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:35 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Storm the parliament? Wut? In case people don't know what the area looks like it's basically driveway from a bridge with a rundown building, you would have less issues actually rigging the place with explosives and making it go dust instead of trying to occupy it and get blockaded.

Also closer way out of Podgorica is...Albania or a boat to Italy. FFS I don't exactly know what it was about but there's no way in hell people were being paid 120K for this and the Russians were officially involved. Just way too funny though.

Or just kill the man with a sniper or an ATGM Very Happy
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:44 pm

Militarov wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:Storm the parliament? Wut? In case people don't know what the area looks like it's basically driveway from a bridge with a rundown building, you would have less issues actually rigging the place with explosives and making it go dust instead of trying to occupy it and get blockaded.

Also closer way out of Podgorica is...Albania or a boat to Italy. FFS I don't exactly know what it was about but there's no way in hell people were being paid 120K for this and the Russians were officially involved. Just way too funny though.

Naaah not enough James Bond.

Sometimes I ask my self WTF with these plots though.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sun Nov 27, 2016 9:50 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Putin approves

Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:18 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Sometimes I ask my self WTF with these plots though.

Bond enough?
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:23 pm

Militarov wrote:

Bond enough?

Good start, JSO (or para?). But needs moar aviator shades, a la IRI

KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:36 pm

Not even close...

This perfect tactical blending.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:39 pm

KiloGolf wrote:
    Militarov wrote:

Bond enough?

Good start, JSO (or para?). But needs moar aviator shades, a la IRI

Haha, ye, Serbs lack that "shades" part Very Happy

Its 63rd Para yes, photo somewhere from late 90s.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:40 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:Not even close...

What did i just watch... Muricans man...
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:02 pm

Militarov wrote:

What did i just watch... Muricans man...

Don't shoot me I'm only the messenger.

Still storming the parliament, looks like slang for a massive heist on CG central bank dressed up as ebil assasination plan. When you think about Milo is basically the Central Bank...
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:03 pm

yes I'm a posh git
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:24 pm

KiloGolf wrote:

yes I'm a posh git

Escape scene like this after Milo has being killed must have been planned
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sun Nov 27, 2016 11:33 pm

Militarov wrote:Escape scene like this after Milo has being killed must have been planned

Scenes aside I doubt Milo has a daughter like that.

She fine. Maybe work on the whole fascist past and mafia issues later on in the relationship. lol1
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:26 am

So you got my message.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Mon Nov 28, 2016 1:45 am

KoTeMoRe wrote:

So you got my message.

Maybe Putin and Milo can talk things through over some tea and jokes.

Milo will literally die from laughter.
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:07 pm

Died abit here
    Militarov

Post  Militarov on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:57 pm

So seems many defence related videos on youtube suddenly became blocked in Serbia for unknown reasons to me. Easily accessible via Bosnia and Herzegovina or Croatian VPN.
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:22 pm

Serbia to receive tanks, MiG-29 planes and armoured vehicles from Russia as gifts

BELGRADE, December 22 /TASS/. Russia will deliver six MiG-29 fighter jets, thirty T-72 tanks and 30 BRDM reconnaissance and patrol vehicles free of charge in a gesture of support for the Balkan nation.
    Serbia will have to spend from €180 mln to €230 mln for the planes’ modernization, which will take place in three stages, Serbian news agency Tanjug reported on Thursday.
    "Had we wanted to purchase planes equipped with the rockets we want to have, they would have cost us about €600 mln," Tanjug quoted Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vucic as saying after meeting Russian Defense Minister Sergey Shoigu on December 21.

According to Vucic, the agreements reached will significantly improve the Serbian army’s defensive capability. "We also received thirty T-72 C tanks, thirty BRDM-2 combat reconnaissance and patrol vehicles as well as 14.5 mm small arms as gifts," Vucic said.
    According to the Serbian prime minister, a contract for the delivery of MiG-29 planes is to be signed before Friday. The MiGs can be turned over to Serbia according to one of two scenarios. According to the first scenario, Russian experts will accompany the MiGs to Serbia next March where they will undergo repairs. According to the second scenario, the planes will remain in Russia until next November and will be supplied to Serbia repaired and modernized.
    Shoigu and Vucic also discussed the potential delivery of the Buk-M1 and BuK-M2 surface-to-air missile systems and the Tunguska Anti-Aircraft System to Serbia.
    "We could have bought Buk-M1 and BuK-M2 at the market price. But we do not have the money (€500 mln) at the moment. We better wait until 2018," Tanjug quoted Vucic as saying

More:
    http://tass.com/defense/921555

Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Jan 15, 2017 12:48 am

Article: https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/14/world/europe/kosovo-serbia-train.html?_r=0
    George1

Post  George1 on Mon Apr 03, 2017 1:21 am

Serbian PM Vucic winning presidential polls with 59.89% of votes

"According to the result of counting 16.84% of ballot papers, candidate Aleksandar Vucic has scored 203,892 votes, or 59.89%," chairman of Serbia’s Electoral Commission Vladimir Dimitrijevic said

More:
    http://tass.com/world/938864

Militarov

Post  Militarov on Sun Apr 09, 2017 5:42 pm

George1 wrote:Serbian PM Vucic winning presidential polls with 59.89% of votes

"According to the result of counting 16.84% of ballot papers, candidate Aleksandar Vucic has scored 203,892 votes, or 59.89%," chairman of Serbia’s Electoral Commission Vladimir Dimitrijevic said

More:
    http://tass.com/world/938864

As expected Suspect
    Airman

Post  Airman on Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Turkish National Intelligence Agency (MİT) chief Hakan Fidan met with President of Serbia in Belgrad.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Sep 21, 2017 4:13 pm