Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Detecting stealth subs and enemy attacks

obliqueweapons

Detecting stealth subs and enemy attacks

Post  obliqueweapons on Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:34 am

How subs can communicate instantly and safely.

Wired probe dragged behind subs by 50++ miles, + can send the message without giving away a subs location Smile.

Seen as it wired to to probe, it's light speed communication just about.

How to communicate underwater subs.

wired 30 - 300 mile long probes, will send the message well away from your subs "Can only detect a small probe that is impossible to hit" and well away from you're sub receiving the massage by wired cable instantly.

You can now drop off 1+ wired probes that relay the message from a long distance away.

So this can work in many ways.

You can use "two-way communication" to talk to each other. The probes getting draged 3 - 300 miles behind you and you can use two-way communication. We don't care if they detect it 20 miles away. It just gives you 24/7 communications.
    So that means each of your subs can talk to each other in that way. The subs probes way behind them talk to each other, and the wired connection send's it to you miles away undetected.

This probe can just have air-bags and hit the sea surface making safe communications 100 miles away from the sub.........Don't need to use detectable two-way communication "but can" safely if need be.

That how subs make 24/7 communications
    GarryB

Re: Detecting stealth subs and enemy attacks

Post  GarryB on Fri Apr 28, 2017 5:41 am

Obvious problem is that if you are towing an 80km long cable through the water there is a very real chance it will snag on something and break.

Ultra low frequency radio signals are simpler and cheaper and take up less space on board... simple encryption can be used to make them secure enough.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

obliqueweapons

yep

Post  obliqueweapons on Fri Apr 28, 2017 6:39 am

GarryB wrote:Obvious problem is that if you are towing an 80km long cable through the water there is a very real chance it will snag on something and break.

Ultra low frequency radio signals are simpler and cheaper and take up less space on board... simple encryption can be used to make them secure enough.

Nope it won't get snagged and never did last time "but" ill note when I won the Iraq war battle for America, you will note a Chinese sub hit a cable of a probe and snapped it being towed behind a warship to detect subs.

Low frequency radio means you have to be close to the surface.....Only two-way works.

Bush did all my ideas. Oblique weapons on fb. Ps I walk like a poof so they covered it up. I'm the best at military strategy. They sabotaged my strategy's and bankrupt their country when I said I would go to Russia if they didn't go bankrupt.

obliqueweapons

Detecting stealth subs and sea mines.

Post  obliqueweapons on Wed May 17, 2017 12:55 am

To detect subs and sea mines, you use waves in the water.

Radar will work for 10 to 20 meters, so subs and warships can detect sea mines before it hit's 100%.

To detect subs you use probes around your subs, with 2 way radio, because 2 way radio waves penetrate the water up to 300 meters.

What you can do is try using two-way radio signal to detect subs.

Two-way radio works under water so should work.

What you do is place them on the sea floor and wait for war. Once war starts you turn them on looking for the missing wave / signal.

Place 2 of them apart to cover angle. Angle will be them 200 meters apart, scanning the same spot's together. It will be like an X.

X is the wave crossing it's path and you look for the missing spot of signal. Or just a wave going to each other and probes, that once cut or absorbed, will reveal the enemy's location.

Yes 2-way radio is detectable, so only turn them on in a war and sweep the sea. Use probes so your sub can't be detected.

You can now find all sea mines and detect them, if it works.

Other subs can try using new waves to detect subs, like earth quake seismic readers to send out waves. The subs can be next to each other "for say" and can scan the sea as they go.

obliqueweapons

Safe zones detecting enemys attacks.

Post  obliqueweapons on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:21 am

At ports and in safe zones I would put 2 way radio signals that hit each other. Once it is cut or destroyed once detected, we will know where the enemy is, and the only spots they could enter from.

Detecting enemy subs also.

So we build a wall all the way around "then" would wait for the signal to be destroyed / cut by enemy subs. Warning alarm and it's locations is what it will do.

You can also detect sea mines by working in packs. But you can be detected using that signal. But you will detect them 2.

hoom

Post  hoom on Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:21 am

Problem is radio waves don't go through water (like only a few cm) -> sound is used instead.

And big undersea arrays are indeed used eg SOSUS.
    Soviets had something similar I believe MGK-608.

obliqueweapons

Nope.

Post  obliqueweapons on Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:32 am

hoom wrote:Problem is radio waves don't go through water (like only a few cm) -> sound is used instead.

And big undersea arrays are indeed used eg SOSUS.
    Soviets had something similar I believe MGK-608.

2way radio goes up to 300 meters underwater. 10 meters for all other waves.

The only problem using 2-way radio is that it's detectable and traceable. But this idea don't matter if the trace it or destroy it. It just in points their location.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 4:39 pm