Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Share
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri May 19, 2017 4:43 pm

    par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    +++:

    calm wrote: Suspect

    US airstrikes were supposed to draw "red lines" & "deter" the ResistanceAxis
    Neither US airstrikes nor US ground forces can deter the Fedayeen of the ResistanceAxis
    (Even if Russia abandons ResistanceAxis decisions)  Laughing
    ResistanceAxis will triumph & the banner of #Syria will be raised over every inch of Syrian land
    Victory or Martyrdom
    This battle is everything or nothing

    https://twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran

    Exclusive: the SAA will proceed advancing towards AlTanaf but from another flank, the troops will be escorted by SyAAF in a 24/7 shift. https://twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/865316273303040001


    I am getting kinda lost in timeline, acronyms and factions of this ''southern comfort'' here. Can you give me a crash course? study  

    Russia used to be part of #resistanceAxis, but no more.

    That's all you need to know.  Laughing

    So you expect them to bomb us proxies which they could hit US forces and cause a defacto war.

    I don't think you understand in the slightest what is happening at Tan, You do not understand the risk.

    Simply put the risk is too great for Russia but it is too great for us also.

    We bombed proxies not the SAA.

    I can never understand the madness that is proposed here at times which displays a clear lack of understanding of the situation at the ground, by all means comes to syria and you will see how shattered your logic is.




    What happens if Russia bombs US proxies at Al Tan.

    If it was just proxies? nothing we would bitch and moan.

    However Tan is of high important, Here is the playbook. Spec ops, will be close to the fighting however they will not take part.

    This is to keep Russian jets away.

    Now we bombed the proxies to see what we could get away with.

    Long has we have service men close enough tot he FSA. Russia cannot and will not bomb anything.

    It is the same for us why do you think we targetted the proxies? Russians have advisors mixed in with the SAA.

    We could not risk killing one.

    Basically it is proxy verse proxy for this conflict with the US and Russia keeping their airforces away from the main forces

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 5:58 pm

    nomadski wrote:
    @par far

    The imperialist plan is to cause chaos . Through sectarian and ethnic wars . Only when people fight . Can they take sides . And spread their illegitimate influence . So the regional powers should not , as far as possible , directly involve themselves . Nor encourage involvement by outside powers . This will set the region on fire .

    All religious and ethnic groups in the region , who act in a democratic manner . In the national interest . Are willing to have peace . And share power . And renounce killings . Must be identified . The territory these groups control , must be made freely available for use by national army units . The long term plan should be to disband all militas . And absorb them into national army .

    Democratic and national forces , have the right of self defence . If yanks and co . Attack them . From the air . Then they have the right and should in my view , use SAM to defend themselves . This is better than direct interception by Russian fighters . The air attacks by yank and usrael can not be allowed to escalate and become a significant threat to the democratic forces . All democratic and patriotic forces that do not relinquish full control over the territory they hold . Must be viewed as separatists . Not much different to terrorists . Must be fought .



    You are 100% right on causing wars and ethnic wars by US and Israel. The thing is when ever US or Israel attack with their fighter jets, the
    Democratic and national forces, don't have advanced Air Defense systems to protect themselves.


    Last edited by par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:01 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    What we seem to have now in Syria is conflict between Russia and Iran.

    Russia wants to secure E.Aleppo and push towards Deir ez Zorr. This will allow them to pretty much secure all pro gov. population centers and then refocus on Idlib.

    There is also matter of principle. They abhor leaving people encircled and besieged.

    Iran on the other hand seem to be focused on fighting completely different war and are using current "truce" in Idlib to try to pull another attempt at securing connection with Lebanon.

    So now we have two currents in Syrian government. Pro Iran and pro Russia.

    This results in Iranians forcing SAA to divert troops towards the south to push their Shia Crescent project and to secure more influence in post war Syria. Which is idiotic on several levels because not only are they incapable of matching Russian muscle but securing Syria like Russia is pushing for will result in connection to Lebanon either way.

    Problem is that this approach will not give them full control afterwards. This results in them diverting SAA into this southern detour while hoping that if SHTF Russia will do their fighting for them. Russia not being stupid simply decided to let them get fucked back to their senses.

    Problem is that this results in operation to lift siege of DeZ being delayed. This is why there are still no big movements on that front yet. Russia managed to to free up troops for this op with those deescalation zones but Iranians, being parasites as usual, immediately started fucking up again.

    And DeZ get to suffer bit longer as a result.


    I don't think it is Russia vs Iran in Syria, the Syrian government knows that if they piss off Russia, they will screwed. Iran does have influence on the Syrian government but not to the level of Russia.


    Last edited by par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:02 pm

    nomadski wrote:All of syria is syrian territory . Ultimately no terrorists or uninvited forces should remain there . Terrorists and irreconcilables can not hold territory .  Democratic forces who promise or aim to be part of political process can . Provisional to working with central government . Allowing passage of national forces to secure borders . And contributing forces to national government forces . Similarly patriotic forces can move freely in government held areas . For purposes of trade and logistic support .


    You are right but that is a pipe dream.
    avatar
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 112
    Points : 114
    Join date : 2016-09-19

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm

    Don't forget, if it weren't for SAA letting Russia use the Jableh airbase for free, Russia would have to pay hundreds of millions a year leasing it from SAA the way Russia was leasing the Sevastopol port from Ukraine. Russia better not sit around lazy doing nothing and use the jets there to bomb IS in eastern Aleppo.

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:04 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    +++:

    calm wrote: Suspect

    US airstrikes were supposed to draw "red lines" & "deter" the ResistanceAxis
    Neither US airstrikes nor US ground forces can deter the Fedayeen of the ResistanceAxis
    (Even if Russia abandons ResistanceAxis decisions)  Laughing
    ResistanceAxis will triumph & the banner of #Syria will be raised over every inch of Syrian land
    Victory or Martyrdom
    This battle is everything or nothing

    https://twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran

    Exclusive: the SAA will proceed advancing towards AlTanaf but from another flank, the troops will be escorted by SyAAF in a 24/7 shift. https://twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/865316273303040001


    I am getting kinda lost in timeline, acronyms and factions of this ''southern comfort'' here. Can you give me a crash course? study  

    Russia used to be part of #resistanceAxis, but no more.

    That's all you need to know.  Laughing

    So you expect them to bomb us proxies which they could hit US forces and cause a defacto war.

    I don't think you understand in the slightest what is happening at Tan, You do not understand the risk.

    Simply put the risk is too great for Russia but it is too great for us also.

    We bombed proxies not the SAA.

    I can never understand the madness that is proposed here at times which displays a clear lack of understanding of the situation at the ground, by all means comes to syria and you will see how shattered your logic is.




    What happens if Russia bombs US proxies at Al Tan.

    If it was just proxies? nothing we would bitch and moan.

    However Tan is of high important, Here is the playbook. Spec ops, will be close to the fighting however they will not take part.

    This is to keep Russian jets away.

    Now we bombed the proxies to see what we could get away with.

    Long has we have service men close enough tot he FSA. Russia cannot and will not bomb anything.

    It is the same for us why do you think we targetted the proxies? Russians have advisors mixed in with the SAA.

    We could not risk killing one.

    Basically it is proxy verse proxy for this conflict with the US and Russia keeping their airforces away from the main forces

    Very detailed and true, I expect Russia to start bombing soon, I think Russia gave the US a chance to get out but they did not take(Russia probably thought that Jordan was not going to let the US use their territory to attack Syria from Jordan but Russia was wrong.)

    On a related question, does anyone know how many Aircraft and Fighter Jets does Russia have in Syria? How long would it take for Russia to bring more Aircraft and Fighter Jets to Syria?


    Last edited by par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2664
    Points : 2702
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  franco on Fri May 19, 2017 6:07 pm

    Don't hold your breath for that to happen. No

    It is a complicated chess game with far reaching consequences to making the wrong move. angel

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 6:10 pm

    franco wrote:Don't hold your breath for that to happen. No

    It is a complicated chess game with far reaching consequences to making the wrong move. angel


    I know that but Russia will respond, probably by pounding the terrorists in the Deir ez-Zor area and Palmyra, Russia can not just sit still.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Fri May 19, 2017 6:17 pm

    par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    par far wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    calm wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    +++:

    calm wrote: Suspect

    US airstrikes were supposed to draw "red lines" & "deter" the ResistanceAxis
    Neither US airstrikes nor US ground forces can deter the Fedayeen of the ResistanceAxis
    (Even if Russia abandons ResistanceAxis decisions)  Laughing
    ResistanceAxis will triumph & the banner of #Syria will be raised over every inch of Syrian land
    Victory or Martyrdom
    This battle is everything or nothing

    https://twitter.com/Syria_Hezb_Iran

    Exclusive: the SAA will proceed advancing towards AlTanaf but from another flank, the troops will be escorted by SyAAF in a 24/7 shift. https://twitter.com/WaelHussaini/status/865316273303040001


    I am getting kinda lost in timeline, acronyms and factions of this ''southern comfort'' here. Can you give me a crash course? study  

    Russia used to be part of #resistanceAxis, but no more.

    That's all you need to know.  Laughing

    So you expect them to bomb us proxies which they could hit US forces and cause a defacto war.

    I don't think you understand in the slightest what is happening at Tan, You do not understand the risk.

    Simply put the risk is too great for Russia but it is too great for us also.

    We bombed proxies not the SAA.

    I can never understand the madness that is proposed here at times which displays a clear lack of understanding of the situation at the ground, by all means comes to syria and you will see how shattered your logic is.




    What happens if Russia bombs US proxies at Al Tan.

    If it was just proxies? nothing we would bitch and moan.

    However Tan is of high important, Here is the playbook. Spec ops, will be close to the fighting however they will not take part.

    This is to keep Russian jets away.

    Now we bombed the proxies to see what we could get away with.

    Long has we have service men close enough tot he FSA. Russia cannot and will not bomb anything.

    It is the same for us why do you think we targetted the proxies? Russians have advisors mixed in with the SAA.

    We could not risk killing one.

    Basically it is proxy verse proxy for this conflict with the US and Russia keeping their airforces away from the main forces

    Very detailed and true, I expect Russia to start bombing soon, I think Russia gave the US a chance to get out but they did not take(Russia probably thought that Jordan was not going to let the US use their territory to attack Syria from Jordan but Russia was wrong.)

    On a related question, does anyone know how many Aircraft and Fighter Jets does Russia have in Syria? How long would it take for Russia to bring more Aircraft and Fighter Jets to Syria?

    insight from the frontlines help and actually being in the country, that said I shall vanish for afew weeks now. I got Raqqq stuff to handle.
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 6:52 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

    insight from the frontlines help and actually being in the country, that said I shall vanish for afew weeks now. I got Raqqq stuff to handle.
    Keep yourself safe
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 6:55 pm

    At this link, a few posts down, is a phone video of the aftermath of that US attack. As the filmer gets closer (last 4 seconds) a tracked vehicle with what looks like radar on it becomes clearer. Any ideas as to what it is?

    https://twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/865517426288373760

    EDIT

    Following my next post, could it be the ZSU-23-4 Shilka?

    EDIT 2

    Better still a picture from the video





    Last edited by JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 11:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 6:57 pm

    Not sure where or when but a classic to make you smile for the weekend

    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 7:12 pm

    Bit more meat if true, my highlight

    Local sources have released details of the Syrian pro-government forces convoy that was attacked by US-led coalition warplanes in the vicinity of al-Tanf. Syrian source told Sputnik that the convoy bombed by the US-led coalition aircraft in the vicinity of al-Tanf did indeed belong to the Syrian pro-government forces.

    The convoy itself was comprised of 5 T-62 main battle tanks, a ZSU-23-4 Shilka anti-aircraft weapon system and several four-wheel drive vehicles, crewed by a total of 50 troopers.

    The coalition aircraft, flying at very low altitude, entered Syrian airspace from the direction of Jordan and after firing several warning shots launched a missile attack against the convoy, damaging two tanks and several vehicles.

    The return fire from Shilka’s four 23mm autocannons forced the attacking aircraft to rapidly gain altitude, thus becoming visible to the radars of the S-200 surface-to-air weapon systems of the 16th regiment based in al Damir. Having detected the retaliatory S-200 missile launches, the invading coalition aircraft quickly fled the Syrian airspace.


    A total of six men were killed and three were injured during this attack.

    The airstrike was apparently launched in response to the Syrian pro-government forces’ offensive against the US-backed elements, according to Reuters citing an American official.


    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705191053788687-syrian-convoy-airstrike-damage/
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2664
    Points : 2702
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  franco on Fri May 19, 2017 7:25 pm

    JohninMK wrote:At this link, a few posts down, is a phone video of the aftermath of that US attack. As the filmer gets closer (last 4 seconds) a tracked vehicle with what looks like radar on it becomes clearer. Any ideas as to what it is?

    https://twitter.com/BosnjoBoy/status/865517426288373760

    EDIT

    Following my next post, could it be the ZSU-23-4 Shilka?

    Doesn't look like a Shilka, it's radar is round and smaller.

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 7:42 pm

    JohninMK wrote:Bit more meat if true, my highlight

    Local sources have released details of the Syrian pro-government forces convoy that was attacked by US-led coalition warplanes in the vicinity of al-Tanf. Syrian source told Sputnik that the convoy bombed by the US-led coalition aircraft in the vicinity of al-Tanf did indeed belong to the Syrian pro-government forces.

    The convoy itself was comprised of 5 T-62 main battle tanks, a ZSU-23-4 Shilka anti-aircraft weapon system and several four-wheel drive vehicles, crewed by a total of 50 troopers.

    The coalition aircraft, flying at very low altitude, entered Syrian airspace from the direction of Jordan and after firing several warning shots launched a missile attack against the convoy, damaging two tanks and several vehicles.

    The return fire from Shilka’s four 23mm autocannons forced the attacking aircraft to rapidly gain altitude, thus becoming visible to the radars of the S-200 surface-to-air weapon systems of the 16th regiment based in al Damir. Having detected the retaliatory S-200 missile launches, the invading coalition aircraft quickly fled the Syrian airspace.


    A total of six men were killed and three were injured during this attack.

    The airstrike was apparently launched in response to the Syrian pro-government forces’ offensive against the US-backed elements, according to Reuters citing an American official.


    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201705191053788687-syrian-convoy-airstrike-damage/

    American Zionist bastards, RIP to the six fallen men.

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 8:17 pm

    avatar
    nomadski

    Posts : 119
    Points : 119
    Join date : 2017-01-02

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  nomadski on Fri May 19, 2017 9:52 pm


    @parfar

    Yes you are right . It is a dream . But if you don't have a dream ( an imagined solution ) , there is zero chance of achieving a solution . How many can actually visualize , how this war can be ended ? For this war to be ended , then certain first steps are necessary . First is the coalition of all truly national forces . To protect the borders and work together on the ground and allow some freedom of movement as is necessary to maintain their strength . It is not enough to call a group patriotic or democratic or national , if they refuse to do the basic things that keep the country borders safe and form a coalition or government . The central government then has to allow democratic forces to retain defensive strength . Levels of force must be agreed . This is first step . Next comes the amalgamation into national army . Withdrawal from territory captured . These are all necessary steps on the way to peace . Either this path is followed and peace comes or there will be no peace , because the X or Y had a meeting or person Z had weapon Q ...................or sparrows flew over the white House .....

    par far

    Posts : 1473
    Points : 1632
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  par far on Fri May 19, 2017 10:12 pm

    nomadski wrote:
    @parfar

    Yes you are right . It is a dream . But if you don't have a dream ( an imagined solution ) , there is zero chance of achieving a solution . How many can actually visualize , how this war can be ended ? For this war to be ended , then certain first steps are necessary . First is the coalition of all truly national forces . To protect the borders and work together on the ground and allow some freedom of movement as is necessary to maintain their strength . It is not enough to call a group patriotic or democratic or national , if they refuse to do the basic things that keep the country borders safe and form a coalition or government . The central government then has to allow democratic forces to retain defensive strength . Levels of force must be agreed . This is first step . Next comes the amalgamation into national army . Withdrawal from territory captured . These are all necessary steps on the way to peace . Either this path is followed and peace comes or there will be no peace , because the X or Y had a meeting or person Z had weapon  Q ...................or sparrows flew over the white House .....


    You are 100% correct bro, if we don't do that, this war will never end.




    "SYRIAN ARMY CAPTURES IMPORTANT HILLS FROM ISIS IN EASTERN HOMS COUNTRYSIDE (VIDEO, PHOTOS."

    https://southfront.org/syrian-army-captures-important-hills-from-isis-in-eastern-homs-countryside/




    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 10:22 pm

    Potential axis of SAA advances

    Ivan Sidorenko‏ @IvanSidorenko1

    The East Road Operations #Syria - #Iraq - #SAA & Allied Forces - 1. East of Palmyra, 2. South West of Palmyra 3. South of Al Seen Airbase

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5606
    Points : 5710
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri May 19, 2017 10:56 pm


    Update on that song and dance routine down there from pro-jihadi source:

    #Syria: Pro-#Assad forces have captured #Zarqa Junction from #FSA today. Pro-#Assad forces are only 25 kilometers away from #Al_Tanf.

    https://twitter.com/worldonalert/status/865637146861854720

    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1333
    Points : 1335
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  calm on Fri May 19, 2017 11:18 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    What we seem to have now in Syria is conflict between Russia and Iran.

    Russia wants to secure E.Aleppo and push towards Deir ez Zorr. This will allow them to pretty much secure all pro gov. population centers and then refocus on Idlib.

    There is also matter of principle. They abhor leaving people encircled and besieged.

    Iran on the other hand seem to be focused on fighting completely different war and are using current "truce" in Idlib to try to pull another attempt at securing connection with Lebanon.

    So now we have two currents in Syrian government. Pro Iran and pro Russia.

    This results in Iranians forcing SAA to divert troops towards the south to push their Shia Crescent project and to secure more influence in post war Syria. Which is idiotic on several levels because not only are they incapable of matching Russian muscle but securing Syria like Russia is pushing for will result in connection to Lebanon either way.

    Problem is that this approach will not give them full control afterwards. This results in them diverting SAA into this southern detour while hoping that if SHTF Russia will do their fighting for them. Russia not being stupid simply decided to let them get fucked back to their senses.

    Problem is that this results in operation to lift siege of DeZ being delayed. This is why there are still no big movements on that front yet. Russia managed to to free up troops for this op with those deescalation zones but Iranians, being parasites as usual, immediately started fucking up again.

    And DeZ get to suffer bit longer as a result.

    That's right, nice analysis. thumbsup
    avatar
    Militarov

    Posts : 5557
    Points : 5598
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Militarov on Fri May 19, 2017 11:21 pm

    ultimatewarrior wrote:Don't forget, if it weren't for SAA letting Russia use the Jableh airbase for free, Russia would have to pay hundreds of millions a year leasing it from SAA the way Russia was leasing the Sevastopol port from Ukraine. Russia better not sit around lazy doing nothing and use the jets there to bomb IS in eastern Aleppo.

    Hundreds of millions a year for an airport? Highly unlikely.
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1333
    Points : 1335
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  calm on Fri May 19, 2017 11:24 pm

    par far wrote:I don't think it is Russia vs Iran in Syria, the Syrian government knows that if they piss off Russia, they will screwed. Iran does have influence on the Syrian government but not to the level of Russia.

    They have "clashed" multiple times.

    2016 and south Aleppo "clash"
    Russia, Syria and Iran Have Made a Mess of Their Military Alliance
    At the first look, the alliance between Iran, Russia and Syria seems to be based on decades-old friendship and plenty of mutual interests. However, the Syrian civil war is revealing ever-bigger differences between the governments in Moscow and those in Damascus and Tehran.
    http://warisboring.com/russia-syria-and-iran-have-made-a-mess-of-their-military-alliance/

    avatar
    JohninMK

    Posts : 5163
    Points : 5226
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Fri May 19, 2017 11:28 pm

    More background on that incident from the Daily Mail of all places

    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4522844/Moment-rocket-slams-convoy-pro-Assad-fighters.html
    avatar
    calm

    Posts : 1333
    Points : 1335
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  calm on Fri May 19, 2017 11:35 pm

    Axis Of resistance and other jihadists do not care about some airstrikes. Americans get ready suicidal Shias are coming toward Tanaf.
    Cous what to expect from this guys, and they are marching toward Tanaf. So yeah, it's understandable why Russia don't want anything with those lunatics.



    Undeterred by US airstrikes, the Syrian Army captured another 184km2 of land and is rapidly closing in on Tanf.


    Suspect

    JohninMK wrote:Not sure where or when but a classic to make you smile for the weekend
    Crazy Houthis in Yemen
    check here - http://www.russiadefence.net/t4766p675-yemeni-conflict-news-2#194483

    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:57 pm