Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #12

    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  calm on Mon Apr 24, 2017 6:31 pm

    Kurds

    SDF Liberated: Xelwe Ebîd, Holo Ebid, Ebare, El-Kalte, Til El-Seded, Sikeriye, El-Elo, Zehre, Kebish El-Xerbî, Kebish El-Şerqî, Um El-Tenek, Royan, Mezrea Tişrîn, Mişêrefa Bakurê , Mishêrfa Başûr, El-Rehyat, Bîr Cerbo, Cerwe, El-Hetaş, Mezrea El-Hikûme, Hezîme, Xelwe Ebîd, Holo Ebid, Ebare, El-Kalte, Til El-Seded, Sikeriye, El-Elo and Zehre.


    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C93vXrwUIAALmwG
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-L0H7mXoAAHhwM
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:29 am

    Within Syria‏ @WithinSyriaBlog

    oh here he is our Sarab-3 prototype :
    -not 360 dgree
    -third optic confirmed
    thanks to @shell_blog


    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MV30lXsAAgVda

    Original

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MQxyLXgAAABTv

    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:35 am

    Part of a 62 ton drop of humanitarian aid into Deir today.


    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MtRXeUQAAALVf

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MtSoqUQAQFzIE
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8389
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:41 am

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 G3VHsrVr
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1830
    Points : 2005
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  par far on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:31 am

    There are reports of Russia sending regular troops to Syria, any truth to this or just Zionst propaganda?
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1830
    Points : 2005
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  par far on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:34 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    BKP wrote:Mike Whitney's piece discussing what may be the surrepitious massing of a "coalition" invasion force near the Syrian/Jordanian border, with the probable aim of taking Raqqa and Deir Ezzor. Also discusses the apparent preparation for long-term occupation and the formation of a local puppet government. Some quoting of South Front, interestingly, along with other sources.

    http://www.counterpunch.org/2017/04/24/is-mad-dog-planning-to-invade-east-syria/

    Tick-tock Iran... Twisted Evil  


    Iran needs to arms its proxies and they have lots of ways to do that.
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 597
    Points : 603
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Tue Apr 25, 2017 2:43 am

    par far wrote:There are reports of Russia sending regular troops to Syria, any truth to this or just Zionst propaganda?

    If Putin doesn't want to spend the rest of his life fighting in Syria, he better. Jihadists don't surrender like Ukrainian soldiers do. Idlib has to be bled dry with the blood of millions before the war in Syria can finish. They need to deploy Zoopark 1M to knock out jihadists artillery and deploy Smerch and Tornado G and Msta S to hit jihadists hard. Just a few airstrikes here and there will do nothing.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:16 am

    Russia only will give in big amounts the weakest and oldest armament in its inventories, and only symbolic amounts of stronger armament. Not more.

    The US is in a permanent war since at least 2001, and will not stop. Russia will defend its positions without concede territory in Asia, in order to survive. Russia knows that if the war is not in Syria, will be in other place. If the US advances in Syria they will go forward in other places closer to Russia. If the US can not, they will fight in some place with more distance from Russia. This is the reality.

    Then, the calls to improve the quality of the armament that Russia sends to Syria or its presence, are not realistic. Russia will not do it unless it becomes necessary. Until now Syria is proving to be able to advance with this armament and with the current Russian presence, while the US is not finding the way to arm properly the Syrian opposition, who have some modern anti-tank weapons but almost nothing else, since the US lacks old material to provide and it is very expensive (and dangerious) to arm them with modern weapons of all the necessary types.


    Last edited by eehnie on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:34 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1830
    Points : 2005
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  par far on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:17 am

    ultimatewarrior wrote:
    par far wrote:There are reports of Russia sending regular troops to Syria, any truth to this or just Zionst propaganda?

    If Putin doesn't want to spend the rest of his life fighting in Syria, he better. Jihadists don't surrender like Ukrainian soldiers do. Idlib has to be bled dry with the blood of millions before the war in Syria can finish. They need to deploy Zoopark 1M to knock out jihadists artillery and deploy Smerch and Tornado G and Msta S to hit jihadists hard. Just a few airstrikes here and there will do nothing.


    Russia really does not to need to send a lot of troops, 7,000-10,000 would do wonders. Russia has been modernizing the military and only way to find how good they are is to test in a real conflict. If Russia sends 7,000 and Iran sends 7,000 that is 14,000 well trained and well equipped troops, send them to the most important areas.
    avatar
    ali.a.r

    Posts : 113
    Points : 116
    Join date : 2011-11-04

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  ali.a.r on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:04 am

    Since Syria is the new premier testing ground for almost everthing related to the Russian military, it might be time to test out the 'new look' brigades, and the battalion tactical groups, etc... We've seen everything from cruise missiles, to strategic bombers, to frigging sapper robots. Its time for the Ground Forces to test their shit out.
    russia
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:41 am

    Why is this pointless discussion in this thread and not the other one? Or even the Talking Bollocks thread?
    avatar
    MonkeymodelBananaRepublic

    Posts : 57
    Points : 59
    Join date : 2016-10-13

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  MonkeymodelBananaRepublic on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:23 pm

    Papadragons interpretation of events may be right 

    https://warisboring.com/americas-emerging-little-sparta-in-the-middle-east/
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8389
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 12:50 pm

    par far wrote:..................

    Russia really does not to need to send a lot of troops, 7,000-10,000 would do wonders. Russia has been modernizing the military and only way to find how good they are is to test in a real conflict. If Russia sends 7,000 and Iran sends 7,000 that is 14,000 well trained and well equipped troops, send them to the most important areas.

    This is without a doubt dumbest possible thing Russia could do. They should be reducing number of troops in the field. What they have there already is way too much.

    Russia has been modernizing it's military but purpose that military is to protect Russia and enforce Russian interests, not screw around in some sand filled sh*thole without reason or purpose.

    I believe this is just some Iranian bullshit rumor. No way Russian public would go for it. One of great advantages of having a conscript army in the age of Internet.  


    par far wrote:............

    Iran needs to arms its proxies and they have lots of ways to do that.

    With what? And trough what ways? What do they have that can not be more easily obtained elsewhere and with much less hassle?

    Only military value Iran can possibly have here is amount of meat they can throw at the enemy. Problem is that they are not doing it.

    Like their Saudi cousins they expect other to do their dirty work. Saudis at least pay good money to Americans for services rendered. Iranians expect Russia to do it for free.
    The fu*king nerve on those parasites.

    Hopefully, with this thing winding down, Mattis & Co will soon be kicking down Ayatollah's door and there will be some much deserved karmic realignment.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  calm on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:17 pm

    lol1

    1:23 "enough of the Allah Akbar"
    https://twitter.com/mmagreen/status/856696358287413249
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8389
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:44 pm


    Map shows how #SAA and Hezbollah managed to successfully counter-attack against #FSA rebels in #Hama (#حماه). (30 March to 24 April)

    https://twitter.com/_Misrati/status/856606132424626176

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-NGghGXkAM27-w
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Tue Apr 25, 2017 1:48 pm

    YPG positions are bombed yesterday night by TurAF, besides PKK targets in Sinjar in Iraq.

    Unfortunately US and EU warmongers will directly confront Turkey for their puppets not to be perished by TAF.

    After referandum I really wanna see how unpredictable "or rather, unable" Turkish diplomacy will handle this complicated issue.

    As for me Assad's legitimacy is no more, but at least Wahhabi extremism would not be used to occupy Syria by so called "liberation fighters".

    Unending Shia&Sunni split will cause both sides to lose , ie Turkey and Iran.

    As for Saudi, I dont have any pity...



    starman
    starman

    Posts : 370
    Points : 368
    Join date : 2016-08-10

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  starman on Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:21 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Russia has been modernizing it's military but purpose that military is to protect Russia and enforce Russian interests, not screw around in some sand filled sh*thole without reason or purpose.

    The problem for Russia is how to preserve its presence or bases in Syria, hence maintain its image as a rising new power, without getting bogged down in an awful quagmire.
    As for the value of testing new weapons in Syria (i.e. against Assad's enemies) if Russia basically wants to be stronger vis a vis the US or West, Syria isn't a good proving ground because the fighting is too unconventional/assymetric. Unless of course Russia opts to test its jets etc against Turkish or NATO counterparts but that would be a tad risky.

    No way Russian public would go for it.

    Yeah high casualties would erode Putin's position at home.  
    avatar
    par far

    Posts : 1830
    Points : 2005
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  par far on Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:26 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    par far wrote:..................

    Russia really does not to need to send a lot of troops, 7,000-10,000 would do wonders. Russia has been modernizing the military and only way to find how good they are is to test in a real conflict. If Russia sends 7,000 and Iran sends 7,000 that is 14,000 well trained and well equipped troops, send them to the most important areas.

    This is without a doubt dumbest possible thing Russia could do. They should be reducing number of troops in the field. What they have there already is way too much.

    Russia has been modernizing it's military but purpose that military is to protect Russia and enforce Russian interests, not screw around in some sand filled sh*thole without reason or purpose.

    I believe this is just some Iranian bullshit rumor. No way Russian public would go for it. One of great advantages of having a conscript army in the age of Internet.  


    par far wrote:............

    Iran needs to arms its proxies and they have lots of ways to do that.

    With what? And trough what ways? What do they have that can not be more easily obtained elsewhere and with much less hassle?

    Only military value Iran can possibly have here is amount of meat they can throw at the enemy. Problem is that they are not doing it.

    Like their Saudi cousins they expect other to do their dirty work. Saudis at least pay good money to Americans for services rendered. Iranians expect Russia to do it for free.
    The fu*king nerve on those parasites.

    Hopefully, with this thing winding down, Mattis & Co will soon be kicking down Ayatollah's door and there will be some much deserved karmic realignment.


    That rumour was not Iranian, it was started by NATO assholes, the reason Russia should send troops is because if Syria fall than the Zionists are coming after Russia. Iran has payed a huge price in this, they have lost at least a hundred Generals, officers and other high ranking military and 1000's troops(if you check out the small websites and other concerning Iran, you will see funerals being held for dead Iranians(that died in Syria) taking place and it was in the thousands. Mattis motherfucker and Co, aren't kicking down Iran's door anytime soon, they did not attack Iran in 2006(their best chance, this was when US had a resason and military/politically chance) and Iran was weak), now Iran can't being bullied.) If Iran was attacked you can bet your ass that Russia is helping them out. The war in Syria is very important for Russia because if they don't kill the terrorists in Syria, than terrorists that are in Syria are being sent to Russia. And Iran is very important because Iran is being as a buffer and Iran has given billions of dollars to Russia in business(you probably did not know that.)
    ultimatewarrior
    ultimatewarrior

    Posts : 597
    Points : 603
    Join date : 2016-09-19
    Location : Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  ultimatewarrior on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:06 pm

    Why not deploy Zoopark 1M and Smerch at least 40 km from the front? It is not a good thing if Russia is unwilling to stomach a single casualty in war. A nation that is a coward cannot fight.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:15 pm

    ultimatewarrior wrote:Why not deploy Zoopark 1M and Smerch at least 40 km from the front? It is not a good thing if Russia is unwilling to stomach a single casualty in war. A nation that is a coward cannot fight.
    Let it go. You are starting to sound like a scratched record.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6662
    Points : 6729
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:16 pm

    No idea how valid this is but it looks like someone is claiming that ISIS is not cut off yet in northern Raqqa.

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-Qkj8XUAAA91ON
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  calm on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:11 pm

    Prices in rebel held Idlib.
    Someone is making money, for sure.

    Gvozdika shells for $250 each,casing included
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-NVQ2HU0AAVH9u

    AGS-17 "Plamya" for $1900
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MnaIGVwAAMP_n

    Chinese PPSh for $250
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-MSCSQUMAAsHfH

    T-55 Shells for $60 each
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-L-qHCVwAAan2r

    Ak-103,90% clean,goes for $2400
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-LylndVYAAcwtw

    Used Ak-74 for $950
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-I7ovoV0AIrbMu

    Ak-74s for $1150 each
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-IuAuSVwAAlVxc

    Steyr Aug A1 for $1000 in Syria, 90% clean
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-Ime2yV0AAtRFh


    The SPG-9 for $22000

    All of these for $1500
    Note the 3UBK10-1 100 mm tank gun round with 9M117 guided missile!
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-Ri0LFUAAAed9h

    Beretta M38/42 for $140
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RpVVWVwAAw3ZN

    The Metis ATGM missile was for $2000
    Metis ATGM from Bulgarian VMZ Sopot plant, judging by the number 11 in the double circle
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-Q4zjGWsAEjOqs

    Mujahid BMWs  $13500
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RipgPV0AApH-DSyrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RipgRU0AEoyEi

    The first trader to sell Galaxy S8+s in the "Liberated Areas" is selling one for $1050 in Al Atareb
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RY4CfV0AEEaY8

    Galaxy S7 Edges are for $450
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RYONTUQAAAWfg

    Box of 82mm mortars for $130
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RV7lxVYAAE4la

    D-30 (122mm) shells & casing for $175
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-Q2jxVXkAEk2FL

    12.5,14.5,and 23mm weapon systems & sniper rifles are made by some dude fro Idlib
    He makes them by request i.e. custom-made
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-OYYQSU0AE2DpB
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-OXejJVwAAQ3Cs
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-OXelfVYAEvawBSyrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-OXelfV0AAPayS

    PKC barrel for $150
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-OLLp_UQAEdF5z

    Russian PKC MG ammo boxes for $135 each
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-NhC1BUQAQ1Kj6
    arpakola
    arpakola

    Posts : 1511
    Points : 1543
    Join date : 2014-03-12
    Age : 52
    Location : Athens

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  arpakola on Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:58 pm

    unshaven
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8389
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:00 pm

    JohninMK wrote:
    ultimatewarrior wrote:Why not deploy Zoopark 1M and Smerch at least 40 km from the front? It is not a good thing if Russia is unwilling to stomach a single casualty in war. A nation that is a coward cannot fight.
    Let it go. You are starting to sound like a scratched record.

    Just put him on ignore list and don't waste time. It's ultron.





    par far wrote:.............

    That rumour was not Iranian, it was started by NATO assholes, the reason Russia should send troops is because if Syria fall than the Zionists are coming after Russia....

    .........


    If ''Zionists'' are coming after anyone then Russia will be at bottom of their list.

    It is Iran that has a ''Zionist'' problem so if it bothers them so much they should get their over-advertised asses into gear and start pulling their weight because Russia pretty much covered all their bases in Syria (bot metaphorically and literally).





    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8389
    Points : 8473
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Apr 25, 2017 10:03 pm

    calm wrote:Prices in rebel held Idlib.
    Someone is making money, for sure................

    The first trader to sell Galaxy S8+s in the "Liberated Areas" is selling one for $1050 in Al Atareb
    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 C-RY4CfV0AEEaY8.........

    These dickheads will probably be first to get XBOX Scorpio... Suspect lol1

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #12 - Page 21 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:58 am