Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Share
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:43 pm

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:For what it matters our air support was delayed due to SSA AA going live, haven't heard anything about planes going down tho.

    That's the news from the front on this matter.

    I would guess that they are just being cautious due to that recent Israeli "adventure".

    But there will not be any coalition planes going down, that is science fiction.

    Whatever stupid local nonsense Israel wants to do with Iran, it will have to wait for some more appropriate time slot.

    As for other participants in this mess, it's business as usual.
    avatar
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 783
    Points : 801
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Big_Gazza on Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03 pm

    Of more interest than the attempted Chosenite attack on SAA positions around Palmyra (if that is what it actually was) is the US strike on an AQ mosque nest in Idlib (or West Aleppo?) province. I can't think of a single similar attack the US has launched previously against the preponderance of AQ and other Wahabbist/Salafi targets in this area, so this looks to be a definite change of policy. I suggest this is a Trumpian move, and its a sign that Trumps administration is at last getting on top of the embedded pro-Jihadi political appointees and career Russophobe lunatics in then CIA, and can now safely empower the US military to go after CIA assets despite the backroom sqwarkings of the regime change crowd.

    Fingers crossed, and lets hope for more to come. I long to see the day when the SAA and Friends get around to steamroller these fucking goat-fondlers and turn Northern Jihadistan into vast nature reserve. Kill every last fucker that moves, and drive the rest into Turkey. Let erDOGan deal with the consequences. Syria purges itself of its unwanted Wahabbi brainwashed population fringe, the SAA gets to use up its old ammunition in preparation for a huge post-war rearmament drive, and the Western/Saudi/GCC/Turdkish regime-changer Nazis can all have strokes induced by prolonged orgasm-denial....
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Sun Mar 19, 2017 10:11 pm

    This article refflects a reality that we see also here in this forum:

    https://southfront.org/source-close-to-israeli-pm-says-russia-to-allow-israel-to-fight-hezbollah-in-syria-moscow-denies/

    Israeli sources say that Russia to allow the Israeli attacks on Syria with the excuse of Hezbollah. But now Russia denied the obvious:

    “SOURCE CLOSE TO ISRAELI PM” SAYS RUSSIA TO ALLOW ISRAEL TO FIGHT HEZBOLLAH IN SYRIA. MOSCOW DENIES

    The Qatar-based TV Channel al Jazeera reported citing some “source close to the Israeli Prime Minister” that Russia would allegedly allow Israel to fight Hezbollah from the Syrian airspace.

    Al Jazeera used this “inside” in its coverage of the visit of the Israeli delegation to Moscow.

    The Kremlin denied this rumor.

    “I cannot comment on the information. This has nothing to do with reality,” Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said.

    We saw just the same here.

    Vann7

    Posts : 3472
    Points : 3584
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Vann7 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 12:42 am

    Big_Gazza wrote:Of more interest than the attempted Chosenite attack on SAA positions around Palmyra (if that is what it actually was) is the US strike on an AQ mosque nest in Idlib (or West Aleppo?) province.  I can't think of a single similar attack the US has launched previously against the preponderance of AQ and other Wahabbist/Salafi targets in this area, so this looks to be a definite change of policy. I suggest this is a Trumpian move, and its a sign that Trumps administration is at last getting on top of the embedded pro-Jihadi political appointees and career Russophobe lunatics in then CIA, and can now safely empower the US military to go after CIA assets despite the backroom sqwarkings of the regime change crowd.  

    Fingers crossed, and lets hope for more to come.  I long to see the day when the SAA and Friends get around to steamroller these fucking goat-fondlers and turn Northern Jihadistan into vast nature reserve.  Kill every last fucker that moves, and drive the rest into Turkey.  Let erDOGan deal with the consequences.  Syria purges itself of its unwanted Wahabbi brainwashed population fringe, the SAA gets to use up its old ammunition in preparation for a huge post-war rearmament drive, and the Western/Saudi/GCC/Turdkish regime-changer Nazis can all have strokes induced by prolonged orgasm-denial....

    Indeed.. there is several signs that the honeymoon between US gov in Syria with Alqaeda and ISIS is over ,at least when it comes to Trump and the military that supports him. but lets not forget that the people , the traitors CIA and Pentagon officials that were aiding terrorist most of them are still in their positions. The same is true for the mafia of criminals in the Senate and Congress. McAIN still travel to Syria to try to sabotage Trump new requested policy for Syria and now Israel is seeking to sabotage too , Trump intentions to get along with Russia ,by artificially creating a crisis with Russia by threatening the security of its soldiers. And very likely even if Trump no longer backups terrorist ,Syria still is under major threat since US military is there and most US generals still in office backup the old Obama plan of support of territory and total partition of Syria . it seems they aiming to take away northern Syria away from Syria government control by creating NATO military bases in Kurdish zones as buffer zone and and give it to Kurds. In any case Trump new policy is still better than what Obama and Clinton wanted. because Syria can talk to Kurds ,and Russia is a bridge between them.. So Russia still can manage a stable Syria free of terrorist. Even if Kurds reclaim their new taken lands. So is still much better than what Syria had before ,ie. Obama and CLinton aiding ISIS and Alqaeda to over run Syria. The problem however could be in the long run ,if Trump is removed from power or after 4 years . Any new President of US could reactivate Obama original plans of support for terrorist and total disintegration of Syria.

    So it almost clear that Trump have a new policy there in Syria. And not even inside mosques the terrorist are safe now.. The US military did not missed that air strike, it was a lazer guided missile.
    So it was intentional. So this was a signal to the factions in Idlib that no longer they will be safe in any part of Syria. This was probably as was told ,Trump bombing CIA backed rebels and something that is going to get angry many in the CIA and in the Pentagon , that now their guys are being bombed.  lol1

    So i dont think is that bad. As long All terrorist defeated backed by Saudi Arabia ,Turkey and israel and CIA, i dont mind the kurds to get some lands back and even Syria lose them. Russia can influence kurds so they develop constructive relations with Assad. In the end Kurds can act as a buffer zone to keep Turkey away of Syria ,which is the real enemy of Syria that needs to keep away from Syria. in the south Israel is the other main threat .
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:53 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:Of more interest than the attempted Chosenite attack on SAA positions around Palmyra (if that is what it actually was) is the US strike on an AQ mosque nest in Idlib (or West Aleppo?) province.  I can't think of a single similar attack the US has launched previously against the preponderance of AQ and other Wahabbist/Salafi targets in this area, so this looks to be a definite change of policy. I suggest this is a Trumpian move, and its a sign that Trumps administration is at last getting on top of the embedded pro-Jihadi political appointees and career Russophobe lunatics in then CIA, and can now safely empower the US military to go after CIA assets despite the backroom sqwarkings of the regime change crowd.  

    Fingers crossed, and lets hope for more to come.  I long to see the day when the SAA and Friends get around to steamroller these fucking goat-fondlers and turn Northern Jihadistan into vast nature reserve.  Kill every last fucker that moves, and drive the rest into Turkey.  Let erDOGan deal with the consequences.  Syria purges itself of its unwanted Wahabbi brainwashed population fringe, the SAA gets to use up its old ammunition in preparation for a huge post-war rearmament drive, and the Western/Saudi/GCC/Turdkish regime-changer Nazis can all have strokes induced by prolonged orgasm-denial....

    Indeed.. there is several signs that the honeymoon between US gov in Syria with Alqaeda and ISIS is over ,at least when it comes to Trump and the military that supports him. but lets not forget that the people , the traitors CIA and Pentagon officials that were aiding terrorist most of them are still in their positions. The same is true for the mafia of criminals in the Senate and Congress. McAIN still travel to Syria to try to sabotage Trump new requested policy for Syria and now Israel is seeking to sabotage too , Trump intentions to get along with Russia ,by artificially creating a crisis with Russia by threatening the security of its soldiers. And very likely even if Trump no longer backups terrorist ,Syria still is under major threat since US military is there and most US generals still in office backup the old Obama plan of support of territory and total partition of Syria . it seems they aiming to take away northern Syria away from Syria government control by creating NATO military bases in Kurdish zones as buffer zone and and give it to Kurds. In any case Trump new policy is still better than what Obama and Clinton wanted. because Syria can talk to Kurds ,and Russia is a bridge between them.. So Russia still can manage a stable Syria free of terrorist. Even if Kurds reclaim their new taken lands. So is still much better than what Syria had before ,ie. Obama and CLinton aiding ISIS and Alqaeda to over run Syria. The problem however could be in the long run ,if Trump is removed from power or after 4 years . Any new President of US could reactivate Obama original plans of support for terrorist and total disintegration of Syria.

    So it almost clear that Trump have a new policy there in Syria. And not even inside mosques the terrorist are safe now.. The US military did not missed that air strike, it was a lazer guided missile.
    So it was intentional. So this was a signal to the factions in Idlib that no longer they will be safe in any part of Syria. This was probably as was told ,Trump bombing CIA backed rebels and something that is going to get angry many in the CIA and in the Pentagon , that now their guys are being bombed.  lol1

    So i dont think is that bad. As long All terrorist defeated backed by Saudi Arabia ,Turkey and israel and CIA, i dont mind the kurds to get some lands back and even Syria lose them. Russia can influence kurds so they develop constructive relations with Assad. In the end Kurds can act as a buffer zone to keep Turkey away of Syria ,which is the real enemy of Syria that needs to keep away from Syria. in the south Israel is the other main threat .

    Trump is a friend of Netanyahu, and supports his radical zionism. This is one of his main axis in foreign policy. Nothing good to be expected from there. Who want to be fooled by Trump will be. No doubt. But there is also people that genuinely share his views, and genuinely defend the policies of Trump, including this zionism.

    Many people has been lying about the Kurds trying to create a bad opinion toward them in pro-Russian circles.


    Vann7

    Posts : 3472
    Points : 3584
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Vann7 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 2:11 pm



    Hezbolah operations in Eastern Aleppo.. recently




    In other news Iranian kurds attacked Iran military on its borders..
    with casualties. it seems the west wants to start picking now fights with
    IRAN..

    https://southfront.org/kurdish-militants-attacked-irgc-headquarters-in-western-iran-killed-two-servicemen-reports/

    https://southfront.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/1278.jpg

    The most interesting part is who takes always the best shots
    of the "Freedom fighters" AFP a french agency ,that played a major
    role promoting the White Helmets. NATO mainstream media hire
    the same terrorist to make reports of their "progress" on their adversaries,
    like Russia ,Syria and IRAN are.


    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:02 pm


    The team of reality deniers now shut-up. They tried to deny the reality, in line with the arguments of Israel, but failed:

    https://www.rt.com/news/381303-israel-threatens-syria-defense/

    The Israeli defense minister threatened to destroy Syrian air defenses after they shot at Israeli warplanes, which violated Syrian airspace and bombed targets on Syrian soil.
    “Next time, if the Syrian aerial defense apparatus acts against our planes, we will destroy it,” Avigdor Lieberman told Israeli Public Radio on Sunday. “We won't hesitate. Israel's security is above everything else; there will be no compromise.”

    Read more
    © Amir Cohen / Reuters‘That’s how we act’: Netanyahu justifies Syria air raid, vows forceful response to Hezbollah threat
    He was referring to the Friday morning raid of the Israeli Air Force, the latest of several reported over the past few years, in which Israel claimed it targeted weapons bound for the Lebanese militant movement Hezbollah. Israel says it has to protect itself from advanced weapons which the militants try to obtain from the Syrian government.

    Syria shot surface-to-air S-200 missiles at the Israeli planes as they were flying back from the night mission. Damascus claims it shot down one of the planes, while Israel denies it.

    The Israeli media said one of the Syrian missiles was intercepted by Israel’s Arrow air defense system. It was the first time Israel officials have confirmed combat use of the advanced anti-missiles, which are originally meant to intercept heavy long-range ballistic missiles.

    The Israeli military is investigating whether the decision to fire Arrow interceptors against the Syrian anti-aircraft missiles was justified, according to Haaretz.

    The former prime minister and defense minister, Ehud Barak, said Saturday that the involvement of the system forced Israel to acknowledge cross-border military activity.

    “It could be that with more thorough thought, it wasn’t worth firing,” Barak said at a community lecture in Be’er Sheva.

    “We have usually tended to reserve what would be called ‘room for denial’ for Syrian President [Bashar] Assad,” he added.

    While Israeli acknowledgment of an intervention in Syria is rare, it is not unprecedented. Last April, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu confirmed for the first time that an attack on dozens of Hezbollah targets in Syria was indeed conducted by Israeli warplanes, as speculated by the media.
    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16510
    Points : 17116
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  GarryB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:53 am

    What are you dribbling about Eehnie?

    You made a claim earlier that Israel bombed in syria and therefore defeated the S-400 and S-300(V) batteries there.

    There is still no evidence that even took place so there was no discussion about the validity of the claim that Israel can defeat such air defence systems because without evidence such discussions would be merely speculation and turn into a Israel strong vs Russia strong circle jerk.

    Since then you have had a bug up your ass about this being a pro zion forum... which is entertaining sometimes...

    BTW I am anti Zion. I think a two state solution is the only solution because the alternative is the complete genocide of one side or the other. The only valid solutions therefore is a two state where both learn to live together, or the final solution where both sides are eliminated.

    I have no horses in either race, so the choice is not mine and I don't care either way.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:19 am

    GarryB wrote:and therefore defeated the S-400 and S-300(V) batteries there.

    This is false.

    The previous article clearly shows that Israel has been using the denial strategy for their attacks in Syria. It shows how this is a Israeli strategy.

    And a good number of people has been using here just the same argument. Until the point of removing the related comments from the topic about Syria and treating the comments as "bollocks".

    http://www.russiadefence.net/t3764p400-talking-bollocks-thread#186337

    (and about the 3 following pages of comments related)


    Last edited by eehnie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:18 am; edited 3 times in total
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:56 am


    Am I only one working here.... Suspect


    Fresh map by Peto:

    avatar
    GarryB

    Posts : 16510
    Points : 17116
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  GarryB on Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 am

    The previous article clearly shows that Israel has been using the denial strategy for their attacks in Syria. It shows how this is a Israeli strategy.

    But they didn't deny anything.

    And they were asked to explain their actions by the Russians this time... why not last time... unless nothing actually happened last time.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Tue Mar 21, 2017 6:46 pm


    Even in this case Israel is recognizing partially the facts. There is a part where the strategy of denial continues being applied.

    https://theaviationist.com/2017/03/17/syria-claims-it-shot-down-an-israeli-combat-plane-israel-denies-dissecting-the-last-iaf-strike-on-damascus/

    We can put many links of the continuous denial policy of Israel about previous attacks. Very shameless denials that now are recognized by a Israeli leader.

    You apply some standards of pure own interest to this case. Like Russia summoned not the ambassador of the US every time they bombed Syria, summoned not the ambassador of Israel every time that Israel bombed Syria. Easy to understand. Russia has their reasons for this call this time, but are not what you say GarryB.

    The question is why you deny the attacks of Israel in Syria when the ambassador of Israel in Russia is not summoned, while you deny not the attacks of the US in Syria when the ambassador of the US in Russia is not summoned.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:10 am


    Peto keeps good rez pics for himself....


    Vann7

    Posts : 3472
    Points : 3584
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Vann7 on Wed Mar 22, 2017 7:41 am

    eehnie wrote:or this call this time, but are not what you say GarryB.

    The question is why you deny the attacks of Israel in Syria when the ambassador of Israel in Russia is not summoned, while you deny not the attacks of the US in Syria when the ambassador of the US in Russia is not summoned.

    You obviously do not understand what is the meaning of
    Rules of Engagement . That always plays a major role in every war.
    Do you think Russia could not have shutdown Turkey plane that intercepted from behind their bomber?  Russia was not at war with Turkey ,so it cannot shutdown any plane flying over its own airspace.

    When it comes to Israel.. Russia is not at war with Israel either. So i dont know whats your fucking point. Russia is NOT using S-300s or S-400s against israel. Those are only used for the defense of its military base in Latakia and its soldiers. IF Russia was at war with Israel , none of those Israeli jets will be allowed to even fly over lebanon or even take off from its airports. Iskanders missiles will have wiped Israeli airforce in less than an hour. But Because Russia is not at war with Israel. It neither either have drawn a line for them ,in where to attack or not in Syria ,so they continue it.. that is bombing Syria but at the risk of Losing planes as they have done already according to Syrian military sources.

    The real important thing here is that if ISraeli planes were not harmed ,then why is the Israeli defense minister so angry at Syria S-200s and threatening to destroye them? Wink   I mean.. If Syrian defenses were obsolete , then the Israeli defense minister will not be threatening to destroy them don you think?  Wink

    Fact of the matter , Israeli Actions Confirms , that at very least..
    they see Syria S-200s as a major threat to their airforce. And you can even see they lying when say nothing happened their planes ,because Arrow 3 airdefenses cannot reach Syria airspace. LOL  So Israel lies about the "shipment to hezbolah of weapons "from the wrong direction of the Border ,  and lies when tried to made it look at first that S-200s pose no threat to them. because it took them 24 hours to come with a major threat to Syria that it will destroy their air defenses.. So if they are harmless ,why they bother to destroy it? Wink

    Russia strategy is one of Practical reality , and not of bragging rights. In practical reality ,Israel will lose a dozen of planes or more trying to defeat Syria air defenses. Because now they have been warned of Israeli intentions and Russia will provide them with logistic support ,and if Russia air defenses destroyed ,after israeli lose many planes ,Russia can replace those air defenses again to Syria. So Russia strategy is to make it very expensive for Israel , any objectives in Syria. They risk their pilots to be taken down for their agression and their actions will Change Nothing in the ground .  You need a lot more than 4 planes to defeat Syria army. Israel alone will not be able to hold for long a war with Syria with Russia weapons support and and IRAN and hezbolah direct support.

    And if the Syrian general staff is to be believed ,and the link i posted of a Russian citizen. then Israeli lost not one but two planes to S-200s. and this is why they are so angry now , inviting Russia for a war.   Wink

    So people believing in the invulnerability of Israeli airforce with planes from the 80s.. that Russian radars can see as soon they take off ,will be for a major disappointing new reality. Russia will simply try to keep some distance and play the game of helping Syria from behind. Is after all Netanyahu the one who is inviting this games. Lets see how long takes Israel to repeat another strike. my bet is they will wait weeks before another happens . If that is the case ,it will be a MAJOR VICTORY for Syria ,since their missiles did the job of deterrence of Israel at very least , or in the best case shut down 2 of their planes.

    F-16s are NOT stealthy idiot.. And it can be shot down even with manpads. So don't come crying later here ,when Israeli pilots captured. The fact that Israel is so quick to leave Syria whenever it does a surprise attack is because they know is very RISKY to stay for long there. Last information is that the planes were only 5 minutes and had to abort their mission when they were fired S-200s.
    What is questioned however is who is right about whether or not they lost 2 planes. But they had to leave very quickly and more importantly , Their Air space violation on Syria achieved NOTHING. no one killed ,nothing destroyed.
    Fact is the Syrian General Staff provided a very detailed information from where the planes entered and what they did and how 2 planes fall over terrorist zone. Fact is , Israeli is now threatening with more hostilities ,to Syria for using its S-200 air defenses on them. so obviously this is a clear indication the israeli apartheid state ,really see them as dangerous for them..  russia

    They dont even wanted IRAN to get S-300s.. so why Israeli fear Russian air defenses so much is the question?

    avatar
    eehnie

    Posts : 1457
    Points : 1482
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  eehnie on Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:18 pm

    Vann7 wrote:
    eehnie wrote:or this call this time, but are not what you say GarryB.

    The question is why you deny the attacks of Israel in Syria when the ambassador of Israel in Russia is not summoned, while you deny not the attacks of the US in Syria when the ambassador of the US in Russia is not summoned.

    You obviously do not understand what is the meaning of
    Rules of Engagement . That always plays a major role in every war.
    Do you think Russia could not have shutdown Turkey plane that intercepted from behind their bomber?  Russia was not at war with Turkey ,so it cannot shutdown any plane flying over its own airspace.

    When it comes to Israel.. Russia is not at war with Israel either. So i dont know whats your fucking point. Russia is NOT using S-300s or S-400s against israel. Those are only used for the defense of its military base in Latakia and its soldiers. IF Russia was at war with Israel , none of those Israeli jets will be allowed to even fly over lebanon or even take off from its airports. Iskanders missiles will have wiped Israeli airforce in less than an hour. But Because Russia is not at war with Israel. It neither either have drawn a line for them ,in where to attack or not in Syria ,so they continue it.. that is bombing Syria but at the risk of Losing planes as they have done already according to Syrian military sources.

    The real important thing here is that if ISraeli planes were not harmed ,then why is the Israeli defense minister so angry at Syria S-200s and threatening to destroye them? Wink   I mean.. If Syrian defenses were obsolete , then the Israeli defense minister will not be threatening to destroy them don you think?  Wink

    Fact of the matter , Israeli Actions Confirms , that at very least..
    they see Syria S-200s as a major threat to their airforce. And you can even see they lying when say nothing happened their planes ,because Arrow 3 airdefenses cannot reach Syria airspace. LOL  So Israel lies about the "shipment to hezbolah of weapons "from the wrong direction of the Border ,  and lies when tried to made it look at first that S-200s pose no threat to them. because it took them 24 hours to come with a major threat to Syria that it will destroy their air defenses.. So if they are harmless ,why they bother to destroy it? Wink

    Russia strategy is one of Practical reality , and not of bragging rights. In practical reality ,Israel will lose a dozen of planes or more trying to defeat Syria air defenses. Because now they have been warned of Israeli intentions and Russia will provide them with logistic support ,and if Russia air defenses destroyed ,after israeli lose many planes ,Russia can replace those air defenses again to Syria. So Russia strategy is to make it very expensive for Israel , any objectives in Syria. They risk their pilots to be taken down for their agression and their actions will Change Nothing in the ground .  You need a lot more than 4 planes to defeat Syria army. Israel alone will not be able to hold for long a war with Syria with Russia weapons support and and IRAN and hezbolah direct support.

    And if the Syrian general staff is to be believed ,and the link i posted of a Russian citizen. then Israeli lost not one but two planes to S-200s. and this is why they are so angry now , inviting Russia for a war.   Wink

    So people believing in the invulnerability of Israeli airforce with planes from the 80s.. that Russian radars can see as soon they take off ,will be for a major disappointing new reality. Russia will simply try to keep some distance and play the game of helping Syria from behind. Is after all Netanyahu the one who is inviting this games. Lets see how long takes Israel to repeat another strike. my bet is they will wait weeks before another happens . If that is the case ,it will be a MAJOR VICTORY for Syria ,since their missiles did the job of deterrence of Israel at very least , or in the best case shut down 2 of their planes.

    F-16s are NOT stealthy idiot.. And it can be shot down even with manpads. So don't come crying later here ,when Israeli pilots captured. The fact that Israel is so quick to leave Syria whenever it does a surprise attack is because they know is very RISKY to stay for long there. Last information is that the planes were only 5 minutes and had to abort their mission when they were fired S-200s.
    What is questioned however is who is right about whether or not they lost 2 planes. But they had to leave very quickly and more importantly , Their Air space violation on Syria achieved NOTHING. no one killed ,nothing destroyed.
    Fact is the Syrian General Staff provided a very detailed information from where the planes entered and what they did and how 2 planes fall over terrorist zone. Fact is , Israeli is now threatening with more hostilities ,to Syria for using its S-200 air defenses on them. so obviously this is a clear indication the israeli apartheid state ,really see them as dangerous for them..  russia

    They dont even wanted IRAN to get S-300s.. so why Israeli fear Russian air defenses so much is the question?


    You are obviously understanding zero.

    I never said that Russia is at war with Turkey, Israel or the US, and I said not that must attack them. What are you saying?

    Also I'm not who is defending the same lines that Israel and using the same arguments that Israel in this forum. The people that is using the arguments of Israel is the people that has been denying their attacks to Syria, and the answers of Syria to their attacks. You can see it in the links that I included in the previous comments.

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:37 pm


    You wake up, go to work, gym and to get some coffee and completely miss everything.... No


    NEW MAP: #SAA captured sev. villages at #DeirHafir. #ISIS forces in the city are now under siege. #Aleppo #Syria HD :http://imgur.com/a/xGbqu

    https://twitter.com/PetoLucem/status/844608202452975616






    Syrian Army captures several sites in Jobar as jihadists retreat: map

    https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-captures-several-sites-jobar-jihadists-retreat-map/






    North Hama:
    avatar
    auslander

    Posts : 1048
    Points : 1116
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  auslander on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:54 pm

    Somebody is having a not nice day. Nothing like the delicate aroma of roast takfiri wafting across the veldt.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:56 pm

    auslander wrote:Somebody is having a not nice day. Nothing like the delicate aroma of roast takfiri wafting across the veldt.

    I have lost a timeline here a bit. What happened in last 48 hours?
    avatar
    auslander

    Posts : 1048
    Points : 1116
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  auslander on Wed Mar 22, 2017 9:12 pm

    Seems SAA and their allies are nibbling daily at the takfiri, a village here and there, the odd IAF jet biting the big one, nothing to get too upset about, the war grinds on. Oh yeah, some city was abandoned by the bad guys and Nazo/Brussels/Langley want Russia to get Hezbola and the Iranians out of Syria and guaranty they will stay out. In return the aforementioned worthies will do their level best to have the bad guys stand down and leave. Methinks we've heard that melody before.
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2583
    Points : 2621
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  franco on Wed Mar 22, 2017 11:31 pm

    Some are reporting that Deir Hafer is completely surrounded. Others that it is almost completely surrounded. Another noose ready to be yanked.

    mediafire.com convkey/41db/16psh8t15wn5sf6zg.jpg
    avatar
    magnumcromagnon

    Posts : 4489
    Points : 4662
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:03 am

    franco wrote:Some are reporting that Deir Hafer is completely surrounded. Others that it is almost completely surrounded. Another noose ready to be yanked.

    mediafire.com convkey/41db/16psh8t15wn5sf6zg.jpg

    Still having trouble posting images?

    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2583
    Points : 2621
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  franco on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:12 am

    Old technically challenged fart....
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 am



    So what is going on in Hama? Some not so good news coming from down there.

    Vann7

    Posts : 3472
    Points : 3584
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Mar 23, 2017 10:43 am

    israels know ISIS is not a threat because terrorist puppets never
    attacks their masters. Israel created ISIS..that is terrorizing the entire
    world ... how about that fact ?



    There you will see former foreign minister of France, Roland Dumans
    explained how the war in Syria is a War for israel
    How they are the master minds of ISIS , and how he was invited
    to recruit terrorist to invade Syria.  At the moment more than 80 nationalities
    of muslins terrorist from 80 nations are fighting in Syria. and Israel was the mastermind of that. How about that?

    Civilians are civilians ,and i neither support the killing of jews or muslins or christians. but what Israel is doing in Syria is the most criminal thing ,the world have seen. since hitler world war 2. It surpass already the armenian genocide.
    and if it wasn't for Russia interference to stop Neyanyahu ,Obama and Cameron evil plans, the entire Syria and IRAQ will have been over run and split by Alqaeda and ISIS. This is not cool dude. The entire Government of Israel need to be taken to an international criminal justice with its airforce pilots and military who backed this genocide. in the same way that Nazis who supported hitler were.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5413
    Points : 5517
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:02 am


    Syrian Arab Army recaptured Bilhusayn, Azrah, Zawr al Balah, Khattab, Abu Ubaydah and Shayzar

    https://twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/845007233146609666




    By Peto:


    Sponsored content

    Re: Syrian Civil War: News #12

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:42 am