Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

French Presidential elections 2017

par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

French Presidential elections 2017

Post  par far on Wed Feb 15, 2017 5:44 pm

I am really hoping for Marine Le Pen, we will see how this comes out. Hopefully Russia can help give Marine Le Pen a helping hand Twisted Evil .

https://southfront.org/emmanuel-macron-rothschilds-choice-for-president-of-france/
    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: French Presidential elections 2017

Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:32 am

Actually the best way for Russia to help Le pen is to get caught supporting all the opposition to her...

I think of course they will not do anything.

Isn't it ironic that when Trump wins in the US the western media blames Russians... Russian hacking... Russian news agencies spreading bias news against clinton to help trump... yet every western leader like the British and all the western media was supporting clinton... how is that fair...

Putin is not stupid enough to get involved in western election bullshit because he knows it will have the reverse effect...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  George1 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:22 pm

Alain Juppe refuses to run for France's president instead of Fillon

Francois Fillon remains the only candidate from the Republican Party after Juppe’s refusal

PARIS, March 6. /TASS/. Bordeaux’s Mayor Alain Juppe has refused to take part in the presidential race as a candidate from the Republican Party. Speaking at an urgent news conference in Bordeaux that he had convened, the politician said that he "will not be able to ensure the party’s unity."

"Ensuring the party’s unity today is a far more difficult task than a few months ago. Now, it is too late to put forward my candidacy," the mayor said. "I confirm once and for all that I will not be a candidate in this election".

Juppe voiced regret over the current crisis in the Republican Party and the lack of the traditional unanimity with the centrists. "Never before have the elections in France been in such a muddled situation," the politician admitted, adding that other candidates will either not make it to the second round of the election or "are steering the country toward catastrophe."

"The victory of Emmanuel Macron [leader of the En Marche, or On the Move, movement] would mean the continuation of the destructive policy pursued by [French President Francois] Hollande, while the National Front will steer the country toward catastrophe," the Mayor of Bordeaux asserted.

Mayor Juppe’s speech took center stage. He admitted that he had received many appeals from his fellow party members asking him to run for president against the backdrop of the scandal plaguing Francois Fillon. "I do not want to take part in this bargaining," Juppe emphasized.
    More:
    http://tass.com/world/934153

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:44 pm