Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+53
Visc
par far
crod
nomadski
Odin of Ossetia
Arctic_Fox
Rmf
klahtinen
kvs
PapaDragon
Azi
calm
KoTeMoRe
JohninMK
Isos
0nillie0
ultimatewarrior
AbdulhamidtheSecond
TheArmenian
auslander
Big_Gazza
The Ottoman
nihilusa
KiloGolf
eehnie
GunshipDemocracy
SturmGuard
zorobabel
magnumcromagnon
OminousSpudd
Kadmos45
AlfaT8
Khepesh
Regular
VARGR198
KomissarBojanchev
GarryB
BKP
Godric
airstrike
miketheterrible
higurashihougi
wilhelm
Vann7
Airman
SeigSoloyvov
VladimirSahin
Hannibal Barca
medo
George1
Erk
d_taddei2
Skandalwitwe
57 posters

Syrian War: News #11

KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:55 pm

You must be smoking something pretty potent. I have never said that. You should not lie when things are easily verifiable. But I understand that you can get messy with those sock puppet account of yours.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:43 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    calm wrote:

This prooves that Israel is  commiting agression against syria. What will it take so called rational PapaDragon, kotemore and militarov to admit that israel is in the wrong by violating international law(Interfering in the internal matters of a foreign state without consent, Commiting military agression against a foreign state, harboring terrorist organisations, blackmailing foreign governements through threats of military force,  and indirectly aiding terrorist organisations)? Why do you condemn Ukraine, but insist Israel is a gud boy, he dindu nuffin?

Your hypocrisy is disgusting.

You haven't been paying attention it seems. No one is saying Israel is right, although given you're clearly schizophrenic with your sock puppet accounts, we're saying this is big boy rules. Israel is OPENLY violating INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTIONS. BINDING ones. So really? But at that point it becomes poetic justice for Syria since it was harboring AQIL and a friends when the US was occupying Iraq (and no we're not talking about Iranian linked operatives, we're talking jihadi assholes). So please get a red pill and smell the coffee.

Also this incursion from the Golan is almost 2 years old. And they've been doing this for ages even before. Syria has become a mess and with it every cynical power outthere is carving up pockets of it as their playground. Stay forcused on the present, the reality of the present. I don't condemn Ukraine you moron, I'm all open for the Ukrainians to reclaim what's theirs, if they can. The fact that they can't recover that land speaks volumes on the realiability of the Ukropian state as of now. Same goes for Syria.

My whole wish is that Russia, as a state that upholds international law, should uphold it in all cases within its power. Russia upheld international law by giving Crimeans, Abkhazians, and South Ossetians, the right to self deternmination and by protesting the invasions of Lybia and Serbia. But it is showing double standards by not upholding it in regards to Israel, while it protests Turkish incursions into Syria. I'm angry that Putin has no problem having talks with Erdogan to curb his murderous insanity, but stays silent when Israel butchers Syrians. All I'm saying is that Putin should Bibi in his place lest some of God's Chosen end up vaporized by a stray kalibr just like what happened to Turks. Who cares if they're "partners", Erdogan is also a "partner" yet Putin doesn't turn a blind eye on his crimes.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:40 pm

Uran 6?

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 Edce5e88979b2313dd4f3a1575354929
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:58 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Uran 6?

Uran 9.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:57 pm

New unit trained by Russia, "ISIS Hunters".

Now have their own twitter.
    18+
    https://twitter.com/ISIS_Hunters/status/836820391804948480

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C5SO1nXXAAMtt5D
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:59 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Uran 6?

Uran 9.

T-62M
    better quality video
    0:68
    par far

Post  par far Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:08 pm

calm wrote:New unit trained by Russia, "ISIS Hunters".

Now have their own twitter.
    18+
    https://twitter.com/ISIS_Hunters/status/836820391804948480

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C5SO1nXXAAMtt5D

I think I read about this, I think these units are Syrian Special Forces, that were made into a Elite unit.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:08 pm

SAA have re-entered Palmyra:

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C52Szq9WYAA29VL

They better not fu*k up this time!!! angry

ISIS in big trouble as the Syrian Army enters Palmyra city

https://mobile.almasdarnews.com/article/isis-deep-trouble-syrian-army-enters-palmyra-city/
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:17 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    calm wrote:

This prooves that Israel is commiting agression against syria. What will it take so called rational PapaDragon, kotemore and militarov to admit that israel is in the wrong by violating international law(Interfering in the internal matters of a foreign state without consent, Commiting military agression against a foreign state, harboring terrorist organisations, blackmailing foreign governements through threats of military force, and indirectly aiding terrorist organisations)? Why do you condemn Ukraine, but insist Israel is a gud boy, he dindu nuffin?

You haven't been paying attention it seems. No one is saying Israel is right, although given you're clearly schizophrenic with your sock puppet accounts, we're saying this is big boy rules. Israel is OPENLY violating INTERNATIONAL RESOLUTIONS. BINDING ones. So really? But at that point it becomes poetic justice for Syria since it was harboring AQIL and a friends when the US was occupying Iraq (and no we're not talking about Iranian linked operatives, we're talking jihadi assholes). So please get a red pill and smell the coffee.

Also this incursion from the Golan is almost 2 years old. And they've been doing this for ages even before. Syria has become a mess and with it every cynical power outthere is carving up pockets of it as their playground. Stay forcused on the present, the reality of the present. I don't condemn Ukraine you moron, I'm all open for the Ukrainians to reclaim what's theirs, if they can. The fact that they can't recover that land speaks volumes on the realiability of the Ukropian state as of now. Same goes for Syria.

I see an accusation by one member and a reply/explanation in return... the abuse level is not high enough to warrant any bans in my person opinion and I have not received and complaints from either party to warrant any action on my part.

GarryB
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:55 am

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    calm wrote:

This prooves that Israel is  commiting agression against syria. What will it take so called rational PapaDragon, kotemore and militarov to admit that israel is in the wrong by violating international law(Interfering in the internal matters of a foreign state without consent, Commiting military agression against a foreign state, harboring terrorist organisations, blackmailing foreign governements through threats of military force,  and indirectly aiding terrorist organisations)? Why do you condemn Ukraine, but insist Israel is a gud boy, he dindu nuffin?

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2469p300-infantry-mobility-vehicles#187441

GarryB wrote:OK guys.... that is enough.

Personal insults will be jumped on from now on and I am talking about three day bans.

Let me be clear if you respond to abuse then you will get a ban too.

If someone is offensive to you then you can respond in kind and enjoy three days off with them, or you can report it... or just leave it for me to read and deal with the offender.

The Sad thing is that I learned something new today thanks to Mil and KoTeMoRe, yet I feel compelled to delete a few posts in this thread.

SeigSoloyvov is quite right... you guys need to reel it back a few notches and calm down...

Man the attitude here when someone sees something they don't like needs work.

OK... you have been warned... you control your destiny now... you can behave like kids or you can be mature adults...

You and you sockpuppet accounts call me hypocrite and whatnot (fake albanian lol), I'll call you what you really are, which is a single moronic entity. Although in your case it's more like a mental health commital marquee.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:21 pm

SPECULATION:

Estimated Area which will be handed over to Government Forces to create a buffer between SDF and FSA

https://mobile.twitter.com/CivilWarMap/status/837260764880781312

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C56MKmHWMAAb6Iw
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu Mar 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Poor Turks...
    What's next move of SAA for humiliating Turkey? Menagh Military Airbase, Tal Rifaat and surroundings?

kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:26 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    Off Topic

Well it looks like some Russian studio made a hardcore realistic strategy game about Syrian War and apparently it's pretty good if Steam reviews are anything to go by.

NCUVMp4NT40

Here is Steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485980/

One of achievements is called ''Polite People''  russia  lol1

Steam pulled it. Sore losers. NATO games companies make games portraying war with Russia and that's OK.
    But my oh my it is soooooo politically incorrect to make a realistic game about the war in Syria. The terrorists
    must be offended, save the terrorists.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:24 am

They finished it off this time. Ruins I mean.

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C57Cv0wWgAA2Nb4

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C57CxiZXQAAH0HK

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C57CyOGWAAAzZDZ

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C57CzDYWMAAlLPC

https://twitter.com/Ibra_Joudeh/status/837321081769897984

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 C57zc-gWQAEJEvE
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:51 am

kvs wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    Off Topic

Well it looks like some Russian studio made a hardcore realistic strategy game about Syrian War and apparently it's pretty good if Steam reviews are anything to go by.

NCUVMp4NT40

Here is Steam page:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/485980/

One of achievements is called ''Polite People''  russia  lol1

Steam pulled it. Sore losers. NATO games companies make games portraying war with Russia and that's OK.
    But my oh my it is soooooo politically incorrect to make a realistic game about the war in Syria. The terrorists
    must be offended, save the terrorists.

anywhere else we can purchase it? When I get back to my country, I'm going to start boycotting Steam and make complaints, also try to get petition going so they can reinstate it into steam. Till then, I would like to support company by buying the game. Does 1C or something have option to buy it directly?
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Russian Aerospace Forces Destroy al-Nusra HQ Near Aleppo, Killing 67 Terrorists

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051229049-aleppo-nusra-hq-destroyed/

One juicy piñata just got slapped! Just so those moderates don't think that anyone forgot about them. russia
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:32 pm

PapaDragon wrote:

https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201703031051229049-aleppo-nusra-hq-destroyed/

One juicy piñata just got slapped! Just so those moderates don't think that anyone forgot about them. russia
    From that link. Just how many 'field commanders' do those guys have, they must be running out of then soon, or at least the OK ones?

"As a result, 67 terrorists, including 19 field commanders — natives of the North Caucasus and Central Asia, were eliminated. 104 militants were injured," Rudskoi said.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:03 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

From that link. Just how many 'field commanders' do those guys have, they must be running out of then soon, or at least the OK ones?

"As a result, 67 terrorists, including 19 field commanders — natives of the North Caucasus and Central Asia, were eliminated. 104 militants were injured," Rudskoi said.

Meh it will always be next man up. So field commanders are bound to be replaced.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:21 pm

KoTeMoRe wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Meh it will always be next man up. So field commanders are bound to be replaced.
    Agree, but with a probable lack of new recruits, the quality should be dropping.
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

Post  KoTeMoRe Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:28 pm

JohninMK wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    JohninMK wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:

Agree, but with a probable lack of new recruits, the quality should be dropping.

Agreed.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 03, 2017 4:55 pm

I think that this was the key part of this little effort:

natives of the North Caucasus and Central Asia
    eehnie
    eehnie

Post  eehnie Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:54 pm

eehnie wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    calm wrote:

I see an accusation by one member and a reply/explanation in return... the abuse level is not high enough to warrant any bans in my person opinion and I have not received and complaints from either party to warrant any action on my part.

GarryB

Why do you edit my comment to include your own message and to delete this part?

https://www.russiadefence.net/t2469p300-infantry-mobility-vehicles#187441

GarryB wrote:OK guys.... that is enough.

Personal insults will be jumped on from now on and I am talking about three day bans.

Let me be clear if you respond to abuse then you will get a ban too.

If someone is offensive to you then you can respond in kind and enjoy three days off with them, or you can report it... or just leave it for me to read and deal with the offender.

The Sad thing is that I learned something new today thanks to Mil and KoTeMoRe, yet I feel compelled to delete a few posts in this thread.

SeigSoloyvov is quite right... you guys need to reel it back a few notches and calm down...

Man the attitude here when someone sees something they don't like needs work.

OK... you have been warned... you control your destiny now... you can behave like kids or you can be mature adults...

Obviously, the team continues working. You are obviously protecting this user.

Last edited by eehnie on Fri Mar 03, 2017 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 Empty reply

Post  d_taddei2 Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:55 pm

so i wonder if the SAA will now finally make a push for Deir ez Zoir, it now makes sense to now ISIS forces will be heading towards Raqqa to the try and stop the Kurds either that ISIS will try and take Deir Ez Zoir as there new base seeing as Raqqa is under threat. Either way i think it time for the SAA to lift the siege of Deir ez Zoir the guys there have done a brilliant job in holding out for so long.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:03 pm

Official RU MoD map

Syrian War: News #11 - Page 38 WhyZi65EN4iR1lyBAvup74Rek03DiojcuQ69IhOHOMQ
    Vann7

Post  Vann7 Fri Mar 03, 2017 9:44 pm

JohninMK wrote:

This is the kind of operations that Russia needs to do every day...
    Not wasting hundred of millions in stupid cruise missiles to kill soft targets or
    residential buildings ,to kill just 10 terrorist with luck.

What is interesting about the operation is that they mention exactly their nationalities,
    and from where their were ,how many killed and how many wounded. You can only do
    that if special forces , go to the place to verify the kill count.

Because terrorist in radio will not say , such level of information .
    So looks like it was a very successful anti terrorist operation. russia

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:42 pm