Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Syrian War: News #11

    Isos
    Isos

    Posts : 4023
    Points : 4013
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Isos on Wed Feb 08, 2017 6:04 pm

    d_taddei2 wrote:i know it was a couple of weeks ago when Israel bombed Syria again, but the question i have to ask is Syrian air defence really unable to deter Israeli aircraft? surely the systems below that Syria has (although in what numbers i dont know now since the war) can deter or shoot down Israeli aircraft. The most modern/effective systems in place are Sa-24, Pantsir and BUK

    systems currently in use.

    Sa-7
    Sa-14
    Sa-16
    Sa-18
    Sa-24

    Sa-6
    Sa-8
    Sa-9
    Sa-13
    BUK
    ZSU-23-4
    Tunguska
    Pantsir

    Sa-2
    Sa-3
    Sa-5
    (and possibly rumours of S-300)

    I would say No. Israeli know very well their old surface to air missile as they have ELINT aircraft patroling around Syria and they developed good ECM to neutralize them since long ago. Their new systems are not connected as they are in russian air defense and their was an article I put on buk thread that says they achieved to jam Syria Buk-M1.

    Their radars are old too and since they don't control all their territory they can't put them were they want.

    S-300 were never totaly delivered I think, just some part and then Russia decided to stop.

    edit: if you are asking about just an Aircraft in Syria's airspace the answer is yes but Israeli air force won't sent just one fighter and they will have informations about the situation of airdefences.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Wed Feb 08, 2017 8:08 pm

    d_taddei2 wrote:i know it was a couple of weeks ago when Israel bombed Syria again, but the question i have to ask is Syrian air defence really unable to deter Israeli aircraft? surely the systems below that Syria has (although in what numbers i dont know now since the war) can deter or shoot down Israeli aircraft. The most modern/effective systems in place are Sa-24, Pantsir and BUK

    systems currently in use.

    Sa-7
    Sa-14
    Sa-16
    Sa-18
    Sa-24

    Sa-6
    Sa-8
    Sa-9
    Sa-13
    BUK
    ZSU-23-4
    Tunguska
    Pantsir

    Sa-2
    Sa-3
    Sa-5
    (and possibly rumours of S-300)

    They are reports with declarations of high range Russian officials that say that some unit of S-300 has been delivered to Syria.

    https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/

    Also there are new of some israeli F-16 shut down in Syria by S-300.

    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201609131045249097-syria-israel-warplane-downed/
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6659
    Points : 6726
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  JohninMK on Wed Feb 08, 2017 11:30 pm

    Al-Bab map today, the noose tightens.

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4K1_RmWEAAmRHv
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8383
    Points : 8467
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:53 am

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:......

    I think Russians and Assad are way optimistic about this SDF shit but at the end they will not see an integrated Syria.

    Although Turkish Government and Assad are two opposing sides,one thing that they agree upon is territorial integrity of Syria.

    Not optimistic, just confident in their playbook.

    If Kurds start getting creative (again) then that is where Turkey comes into play (again). Kurds and Turks will be doing their usual thing while Russia brings rest of (useful) Syria back online.

    And I don't see Turks complaining in that case.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:15 am

    https://komnews.com/russian-foreign-ministry-pkk-not-terrorist-organisation/

    Not a surprise.
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:58 am

    Lets say,YPG is a new formation and nobody knows about it (being consisted of PKK militants)

    However,PKK is in the list of terrorist organizations of UN.So it would be direct confrontation to not just Turkey,but also general understanding of terrorism of the world.Then,everybody would have their own "terrorists"

    Actually it is quite correct from perspectives of every individual country,now we conduct operations with whom being called terrorists by Assad, so does Assad the same with YPG.

    However,at least Russia had better not mention PKK as "any other organization" while they recognised terrorists by UN.

    At least our terrorists are not in the lists of UN yet Rolling Eyes
    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3987
    Points : 4004
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:16 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:Lets say,YPG is a new formation and nobody knows about it (being consisted of PKK militants)

    However,PKK is in the list of terrorist organizations of UN.So it would be direct confrontation to not just Turkey,but also general understanding of terrorism of the world.Then,everybody would have their own "terrorists"

    Actually it is quite correct from perspectives of every individual country,now we conduct operations with whom being called terrorists by Assad, so does Assad the same with YPG.

    However,at least Russia had better not mention PKK as "any other organization" while they recognised terrorists by UN.

    At least our terrorists are not in the lists of UN yet Rolling Eyes

    PKK is not on UN terror list. It is on US terror list yes, but for obvious reasons, 60% of the UNSC permanent members do not consider the PKK a terrorist organization.

    YPG however is a unlawful combatant group as far as the Syrian Arab Republic. Everything that happens between Syria and YPG is out of necessity not legal precedent.
    While the Turkish support, training and arming of groups close of AQ and Even AQ in Syria is done on state level with embeds and...as we saw lately with the formation of a parallel police force which isn't an arm of the Sovereign state of Syria.

    Basically, Turkey is preparing a vassal entity in Syria.
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Feb 09, 2017 12:39 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:Lets say,YPG is a new formation and nobody knows about it (being consisted of PKK militants)

    However,PKK is in the list of terrorist organizations of UN.So it would be direct confrontation to not just Turkey,but also general understanding of terrorism of the world.Then,everybody would have their own "terrorists"

    Actually it is quite correct from perspectives of every individual country,now we conduct operations with whom being called terrorists by Assad, so does Assad the same with YPG.

    However,at least Russia had better not mention PKK as "any other organization" while they recognised terrorists by UN.

    At least our terrorists are not in the lists of UN yet Rolling Eyes

    PKK is not on UN terror list. It is on US terror list yes, but for obvious reasons, 60% of the UNSC permanent members do not consider the PKK a terrorist organization.

    YPG however is a unlawful combatant group as far as the Syrian Arab Republic. Everything that happens between Syria and YPG is out of necessity not legal precedent.
    While the Turkish support, training and arming of groups close of AQ and Even AQ in Syria is done on state level with embeds and...as we saw lately with the formation of a parallel police force which isn't an arm of the Sovereign state of Syria.

    Basically, Turkey is preparing a vassal entity in Syria.

    No country wants a neighbor having undesired rulers or governments or ambitions.This is the same reason for Russia to intervene Georgia and Ukraine.You know better than me.

    As for Turkey, we had a pact with Syria-Jordan and Lebanon for common trade and travel policy during pre-war period.Although Assad was in the head of Syria,this treaty was signed.

    However,with the initial protests spread, Assad has chosen to be part of Iranian politics, which made everything into rubbish.Of course,Turkey is a relatively strong country in MidEast, and would have its own sphere of influence.And Syria is among the target countries.

    When it comes to AQ, Turkey forced northern AQ elements to leave the area,and they did.(Azaz-Marea region)

    AQ is unwanted element for Turkey,because they screw up wherever they involve.And for them,those who fight with Turkey are fasiq (those fallen into falseness) and there should be no cooperation with them.

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3987
    Points : 4004
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:59 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:Lets say,YPG is a new formation and nobody knows about it (being consisted of PKK militants)

    However,PKK is in the list of terrorist organizations of UN.So it would be direct confrontation to not just Turkey,but also general understanding of terrorism of the world.Then,everybody would have their own "terrorists"

    Actually it is quite correct from perspectives of every individual country,now we conduct operations with whom being called terrorists by Assad, so does Assad the same with YPG.

    However,at least Russia had better not mention PKK as "any other organization" while they recognised terrorists by UN.

    At least our terrorists are not in the lists of UN yet Rolling Eyes

    PKK is not on UN terror list. It is on US terror list yes, but for obvious reasons, 60% of the UNSC permanent members do not consider the PKK a terrorist organization.

    YPG however is a unlawful combatant group as far as the Syrian Arab Republic. Everything that happens between Syria and YPG is out of necessity not legal precedent.
    While the Turkish support, training and arming of groups close of AQ and Even AQ in Syria is done on state level with embeds and...as we saw lately with the formation of a parallel police force which isn't an arm of the Sovereign state of Syria.

    Basically, Turkey is preparing a vassal entity in Syria.

    No country wants a neighbor having undesired rulers or governments or ambitions.This is the same reason for Russia to intervene Georgia and Ukraine.You know better than me.

    As for Turkey, we had a pact with Syria-Jordan and Lebanon for common trade and travel policy during pre-war period.Although Assad was in the head of Syria,this treaty was signed.

    However,with the initial protests spread, Assad has chosen to be part of Iranian politics, which made everything into rubbish.Of course,Turkey is a relatively strong country in MidEast, and would have its own sphere of influence.And Syria is among the target countries.

    When it comes to AQ, Turkey forced northern AQ elements to leave the area,and they did.(Azaz-Marea region)

    AQ is unwanted element for Turkey,because they screw up wherever they involve.And for them,those who fight with Turkey are fasiq (those fallen into falseness) and there should be no cooperation with them.


    Undesired? Did Russia depose Saakashvili when Georgia attacked Ossetia? Did Russia depose Poroshenko when they invervened in Donbass, did they depose Turchinov & friends when they intervened in Crimea? Did the Russians depose any leader in their interventions lately, including in Chechnya? Russians even agreed to call an end to war they could have easily won with more bloodshed, but instead they let Chechnya go into chaos.

    Assad has always been part of the Iranian politics, it were Syrian missiles that were used by Hizb'Allah against Israel. Assad was the one that was using Iranian crude for its refineries and making a killing on them. It was Assad that would buy a lot of dual use technologies and pass them to Iran. Metis-M ATGM's that Iran reversed were also bought by Syria.

    Turkey forced what? Turkey trucked whole buses of Al Nusrah and affiliates on both side of the border to help with Aleppo counter-offensive. Turkish weapons, ammo, PPE, Supplies, maps and even equipment was captured. Turkey even made recon flights, used artillery in support of Al Nusra very early in the conflict.

    Yeah no cooperation with them, only tons of East German AKM's that Turkey got after the end of the Cold war from Germany, found out their way into Al Nusra and funny thing this, not later than in January the "police" in Norther Syria has the same guns Turkey send to Nusra. Well how come?

    Drop the argument, Turkey is partaking in a regime change plan, while it almost suffered a regime change itself. Better watch out who you sleep with.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  calm on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:11 pm

    Breaking ||East Aleppo CS
    Militants Media talking about clashes between SAA Tiger forces and FSA Shield Euphrates near Um Alzendan

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4OkJXQW8AA90DY

    Turkish reports claim 5 Turkish soldiers killed by Syrian Air Force airstrike on a building occupied by a tank crew near al-Bab. Bullseye.
    10 dead Turkish soldiers killed in two days of fighting near al-Bab including this Grey Wolf supremacist.Accounts run by Turkish forces claim that Syrian Air Force struck Turkish Army positions in al Bab at 8:45 today. There are dead soldiers.

    https://twitter.com/agirecudi/status/829659268005638144
    https://twitter.com/Zinvor/status/829668708935225344



    We must control highway to connect Aleppo and Hasakah (by Kurdish area too), so rebels must be kicked out
    https://twitter.com/SyriaWar2/status/829689349142937600
    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 29pdgr4
    avatar
    AbdulhamidtheSecond

    Posts : 105
    Points : 107
    Join date : 2017-01-14

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  AbdulhamidtheSecond on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:24 pm

    Turkey does not face any sanctions by any country because of any illegal invasion accusation,but Russia does.

    So even though I become convinced about what you said,this will not change the fact.

    As for AQ

    Russian logic ON

    AQ fights against Assad
    FSA fights against Assad
    Then AQ is FSA

    Turkey supports FSA
    FSA was AQ
    Turkey supports AQ.

    Russian Logic OFF
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  calm on Thu Feb 09, 2017 3:48 pm

    Jund Al-Aqsa is wreaking havoc in Hama.. This time taking towns from other factions

    Jund al-Aqsa has launched coordinated attacks on FSA positions (mostly Jaish al-Nasr) in northern #Hama.
    Casualties & prisoners reported.
    In response, JFS/HTS [conveniently] offered Jaish al-Nasr {& others] its protection in exchange for joining HTS's ranks.
    24hrs on, Jund al-Aqsa’s gains vs. vetted #FSA in #Hama are now clear - Khan Sheikhoun, Halfaya, KafrZita & Taybat al-Imam all captured:



    Finnaly after 3 months of waiting. New group, "Liwa Aqsa" now storming the north Hama region & expeling FSA from all major towns #حماة
    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4GN58nWYAA_ayf

    Rebels surrendering Halfaya town & biggest FSA stronghold & weapon base (Lataminah) under siege
    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4GSFZOWQAAkXqP

    Liwa Aqsa' captured Halfaya town, 101st Div. base & more points from FSA groups
    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4KT4m9WQAEC7Lg
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8383
    Points : 8467
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:05 pm

    AbdulhamidtheSecond wrote:...............

    As for AQ

    Russian logic ON

    AQ fights against Assad
    FSA fights against Assad
    Then AQ is FSA

    Turkey supports FSA
    FSA was AQ
    Turkey supports AQ.

    Russian Logic OFF

    That's not Russian logic. That is just logic.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:50 pm

    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:i know it was a couple of weeks ago when Israel bombed Syria again, but the question i have to ask is Syrian air defence really unable to deter Israeli aircraft? surely the systems below that Syria has (although in what numbers i dont know now since the war) can deter or shoot down Israeli aircraft. The most modern/effective systems in place are Sa-24, Pantsir and BUK

    systems currently in use.

    Sa-7
    Sa-14
    Sa-16
    Sa-18
    Sa-24

    Sa-6
    Sa-8
    Sa-9
    Sa-13
    BUK
    ZSU-23-4
    Tunguska
    Pantsir

    Sa-2
    Sa-3
    Sa-5
    (and possibly rumours of S-300)

    They are reports with declarations of high range Russian officials that say that some unit of S-300 has been delivered to Syria.

    https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/

    Also there are new of some israeli F-16 shut down in Syria by S-300.

    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201609131045249097-syria-israel-warplane-downed/

    Never happened.
    calm
    calm

    Posts : 1484
    Points : 1486
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  calm on Thu Feb 09, 2017 8:27 pm

    calm wrote:Prisoner exchange negotiations btw SAA & Opp in Qal'at Mudiq, Hama
    Some reports saying exchange will include Opp release of Alawite women & children kidnapped in Latakia countryside in 2013
    kidnapped by ISIS/FSA during offensive in Latakia countryside in 2013
    Exchange will start soon in batches, Gov will release 55 & Opp will release 54 prisoners incl. women/children kidnapped from Latakia CS
    Pics of Alawite women and children who will hopefully be released soon

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4EzT3mUMAAx2C7Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4EzT31VUAEfTv8

    https://twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/829010971729354753

    they have arrived in Damascus.

    KoTeMoRe
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3987
    Points : 4004
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:18 pm

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:i know it was a couple of weeks ago when Israel bombed Syria again, but the question i have to ask is Syrian air defence really unable to deter Israeli aircraft? surely the systems below that Syria has (although in what numbers i dont know now since the war) can deter or shoot down Israeli aircraft. The most modern/effective systems in place are Sa-24, Pantsir and BUK

    systems currently in use.

    Sa-7
    Sa-14
    Sa-16
    Sa-18
    Sa-24

    Sa-6
    Sa-8
    Sa-9
    Sa-13
    BUK
    ZSU-23-4
    Tunguska
    Pantsir

    Sa-2
    Sa-3
    Sa-5
    (and possibly rumours of S-300)

    They are reports with declarations of high range Russian officials that say that some unit of S-300 has been delivered to Syria.

    https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/

    Also there are new of some israeli F-16 shut down in Syria by S-300.

    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201609131045249097-syria-israel-warplane-downed/

    Never happened.

    1. Was simply S-300 transferred to Russian contingent.
    2. Indeed never happened. Once again, to Bomb Mezzeh, they don't need to cross the border. They do it only for high stakes. Basically not since 2013.

    He keeps spreading BS.
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:06 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:
    d_taddei2 wrote:i know it was a couple of weeks ago when Israel bombed Syria again, but the question i have to ask is Syrian air defence really unable to deter Israeli aircraft? surely the systems below that Syria has (although in what numbers i dont know now since the war) can deter or shoot down Israeli aircraft. The most modern/effective systems in place are Sa-24, Pantsir and BUK

    systems currently in use.

    Sa-7
    Sa-14
    Sa-16
    Sa-18
    Sa-24

    Sa-6
    Sa-8
    Sa-9
    Sa-13
    BUK
    ZSU-23-4
    Tunguska
    Pantsir

    Sa-2
    Sa-3
    Sa-5
    (and possibly rumours of S-300)

    They are reports with declarations of high range Russian officials that say that some unit of S-300 has been delivered to Syria.

    https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/

    Also there are new of some israeli F-16 shut down in Syria by S-300.

    https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/201609131045249097-syria-israel-warplane-downed/

    Never happened.

    1. Was simply S-300 transferred to Russian contingent.
    2. Indeed never happened. Once again, to Bomb Mezzeh, they don't need to cross the border. They do it only for high stakes. Basically not since 2013.

    He keeps spreading BS.

    Konashenkov, Defense Ministry spokesman cited in the article, seems more credible than you.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Guest on Thu Feb 09, 2017 11:21 pm

    eehnie wrote:

    Konashenkov, Defense Ministry spokesman cited in the article, seems more credible than you.

    "He recalled that before the deployment of S-300, Russia had delivered Fort air defense missile systems to Syria."

    OMGZ SYRIA BOUGHT SLAVA CRUISER.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1442
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:00 am

    Can we all agree that Russia shouldn't negotiate with Israel and should fund hezbollah since it's fighting against al qaeda, while the pissrael is aiding it and killing civilians additionally on its own?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6659
    Points : 6726
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:06 am

    Kinda along the lines of 'tell us where your guys are cause they could get hit'.

    Note that Erdogan has updated his 'we stop in Al-Bab and hand it back to the locals when ISIS is gone' to 'we want our SF involved in Raqqa operation'. Whilst the SyAA strike across the south of Al-Bab could be viewed as a blocking move against a further move south by the Turks.

    Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov confirmed to Sputnik that Russian President Vladimir Putin expressed condolences to Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan over an accidental Russian airstrike that had killed Turkish soldiers in Syria. Peskov said that Russia and Turkey will jointly investigate the deadly incident. The Kremlin spokesman said that Putin told Erdogan that Turkish soldiers had died as a result of lack of coordination regarding coordinates during Russian military jets' strikes in Syria.

    Russia and Turkey will improve coordination of activities in Syria after the unintentional strike, Peskov said. "President Putin informed… about the recent telephone conversation with Turkish President Erdogan, said that he expressed condolences to the Turkish counterpart over the fact that early this morning as a result of non-coordination of coordinates Turkish soldiers had been killed during a joint operation to liberate al-Bab by Russian Aerospace Forces' airstrikes," Peskov said.

    The Russian and Turkish presidents held a phone conversation earlier on Thursday. Putin expressed condolences to Erdogan over the deaths of Turkish soldiers near Syria's al-Bab, the Kremlin said earlier. They also agreed to expand military coordination during the operation against militants from Daesh and other extremist groups in Syria.

    Earlier in the day, the Turkish General Staff said that an accidental Russian airstrike killed three Turkish soldiers and wounded 11 others in northern Syria. "Today, around 08.40, during airstrikes against Daesh targets [in Syria], Russian combat planes accidentally hit a building hosting Turkish servicemen taking part in Euphrates Shield operation. As a result, three Turkish soldiers were killed, 11 were wounded, including one seriously," the Turkish General Staff said in a statement.


    https://sputniknews.com/politics/201702091050514274-turkey-russia-strike-syria/
    eehnie
    eehnie

    Posts : 2476
    Points : 2487
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  eehnie on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:10 am

    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Konashenkov, Defense Ministry spokesman cited in the article, seems more credible than you.

    "He recalled that before the deployment of S-300, Russia had delivered Fort air defense missile systems to Syria."

    OMGZ SYRIA BOUGHT SLAVA CRUISER.

    Who would expect some link to see even if what you say is fair.

    Clear words of Konashenkov in the article:

    Konashenkov wrote:the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system.

    Then the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system.

    One at the time of the article, and may be more, later or before.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Guest on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:25 am

    eehnie wrote:
    Militarov wrote:
    eehnie wrote:

    Konashenkov, Defense Ministry spokesman cited in the article, seems more credible than you.

    "He recalled that before the deployment of S-300, Russia had delivered Fort air defense missile systems to Syria."

    OMGZ SYRIA BOUGHT SLAVA CRUISER.

    Who would expect some link to see even if what you say is fair.

    Clear words of Konashenkov in the article:

    Konashenkov wrote:the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system.

    Then the Syrian Arab Republic received an S-300 anti-aircraft missile system.

    One at the time of the article, and may be more, later or before.

    Its on the link YOU provided: https://www.rt.com/news/361586-russia-s300-supplied-syria/

    "Konashenkov said it is unclear why the deployment of the missile system has created such a fuss in the West.

    “The S-300 is a purely defensive system and poses no threat,” he said.

    He recalled that before the deployment of S-300, Russia had delivered Fort air defense missile systems to Syria."


    Hence we all can agree that Syrian Arab Republic has Slava cruiser now too, maybe few who knows.
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

    Posts : 6659
    Points : 6726
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Feb 10, 2017 12:30 am

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 C4KzLBhXAAg90wg
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 8383
    Points : 8467
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:00 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Can we all agree that Russia shouldn't negotiate with Israel and should fund hezbollah since it's fighting against al qaeda, while the pissrael is aiding it and killing civilians additionally on its own?

    Israel is non belligerent country towards Russia. A reliable partner all things considered and given the average rating.

    Hezbollah is pro Iranian group. They should receive funding from Iran. Same Iran that keeps trying to screw Russia over, from airliner sales to Hamadan base and Tartus lease, even though they were supposed to be allies.

    I say Russia should keep doing same thing they have been doing so far: staying out of stupid, irrelevant crap that they have no use of.
    KomissarBojanchev
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1442
    Points : 1603
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 22
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:47 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    KomissarBojanchev wrote:Can we all agree that Russia shouldn't negotiate with Israel and should fund hezbollah since it's fighting against al qaeda, while the pissrael is aiding it and killing civilians additionally on its own?

    Israel is non belligerent country towards Russia. A reliable partner all things considered and given the average rating.

    Hezbollah is pro Iranian group. They should receive funding from Iran. Same Iran that keeps trying to screw Russia over, from airliner sales to Hamadan base and Tartus lease, even though they were supposed to be allies.

    I say Russia should keep doing same thing they have been doing so far: staying out of stupid, irrelevant crap that they have no use of.

    Israeli weapons kill Russian civilians in Ukraine and Russian servicemen in Syria.

    Sponsored content

    Syrian War: News #11 - Page 32 Empty Re: Syrian War: News #11

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Nov 17, 2019 12:06 pm