Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Hard-Hitting, Major Russian TV Film (SODOM)

KiloGolf

Hard-Hitting, Major Russian TV Film (SODOM)

Post  KiloGolf on Fri Dec 09, 2016 6:03 pm

interesting.

Svyatoslavich

Re: Hard-Hitting, Major Russian TV Film (SODOM)

Post  Svyatoslavich on Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:58 pm

Thanks God we have Russia, while our (I am Catholic) "non-judgemental pope" shamelessly defends non-Christian value.
    Regular

Post  Regular on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:06 pm

Oh don't worry there will be the day we will round those faggots up and put bullets through their fucking skulls.
    Pizzagate really was final drop
    OminousSpudd

Post  OminousSpudd on Fri Dec 09, 2016 10:13 pm

Saw that awhile back. Having seen the increasing normalization of this behavior in NZ (one of the "forerunners"), it's pretty accurate...
    I feel as if a backlash is coming though, rather rapidly.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:09 am

I'm Orthodox Christian, not the most of observant but I keep my faith, and this situation is really getting out of hand. Neutral
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sat Dec 10, 2016 1:52 am

What most of these sodomites don't seem to realize is that the pendulum can swing the other way. Newtons third law of physics states whatever force you apply to something, equal or greater amount of force is applied back. In this case, they will eventually piss off enough people that the pendulum will swing the other way and it will not end well for these people.

The major defenders of these people, the pussy riot crew, are a shameless bunch. And the fact that they were going after the church and goers, while screwing themselves with frozen chickens; end up with Hillary Clinton during her campaign. Such people are disgusting. What is even more disgusting is those who they defend such as LGBT groups.

The LGBTFLQMNOPQRS groups are are getting so out of hand, it will be their own downfall. Such crap is pushed real hard in Canada by our PM that it is unbelievable.

Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:53 am

miketheterrible wrote:Such crap is pushed real hard in Canada by our PM that it is unbelievable.
    There is a possibility that the new/alt-right will rise in Europe next year (FN in France, PVV in the Netherlands, AfD in Germany). Is there any such party in Canada? Basically, an anti-globalist, pro-Christian, socially and morally conservative one?
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:09 am

I was reading a while back how this escalated. Basically governments in EU, USA, Canada and so on at about 2005-2008 decided to give a legal meaning to the term gender, which basically is whatever one chooses to be. Sex became a thing of the past, i.e. biology. And it's fascinating how the same people promote themselves as pro-science. And they ''sovietly'' legislated on something that doesn't really exist Rolling Eyes

whir

Post  whir on Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:49 am

And this is exactly why serious material from Russian media gets discredited.

Firebird

Post  Firebird on Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:21 pm

whir wrote:And this is exactly why serious material from Russian media gets discredited.

Are you saying that the West HASN'T turned into Sodom?

I live in England, and in the short time I've been alive, I've been sickened at how depraved things have become.

eg 1, our many TV chat show, like Letterman or whatever in the USA, last night.
    Host= an Irish homosexual who laughs about boys being sexually abused by homosexuals, and has describes anti-globalists "arseholes". Guest one = a crossdressing artist who won the Turner prize. Said poof says "the news is basically men being bastards" and they should "explore being feminised". WTF. Next guest, a short haired lesbian. 3rd guest, effeminate band, 4th guest old woman claims a "nasty masculine man took advantage of her as a 19 yr old". 5th guest = royal loving Bangladeshi who won "the Great British Bakeoff" TV show.

2nd eg. Main daytime chat show, says that 95% of young people are "not exclusively straight" and that in the past people were "pressured out of being gay". Bullshit.

3rd eg. Footballl is engulfed in  homosexual paedo scandal for decades, suppressed for decades. The solution? Next weekend, football starts promoting homo and tranney-ism to kids at matches, and in schools. Oh along with Islam and other extremism... In addition the players association chairman describes victims coming forward as "coming out"!

Whether its hatred of males, hatred of whites, tranney-ism or 3rd world rapists taking British jobs, I'm just sick to death of the depravity and corruption.

Lots of patriotic American men are considering moving to Lat America, Asia or even the CIS! THATS how fucked up the West has become. The left and right try and portray Russia as the "evil Empire". And people like Trump's followers are seeing thro the propagandist trash.

In my experience (and acc to govt stats), large numbers of male homosexuals have a vile interest in children (as my neighbours did). And these perversions are caused by braiwashing, endocrine disruptors and trauma. They are diseases that need treatment and rigorous action.
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python on Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:17 pm

Pretty primitive homophobic crap.

I'm definately no fan of gay parades and gay marriage, I do not view them as acceptable out amongst the greater public - but I don't like the other extreme either. Gays/Lesbians are normal people with abnormal sexual preferences; but there's no harm in that; I just wish these LGBT pressure groups and so on wouldn't insist on forcing their beliefs down everyone else's throats - and I'll always fight and be opposed to such groups that talk of equality but in reality are out to demand privelage.
    But I harbour no problem with homosexuals in of themselves.

Svyatoslavich

Post  Svyatoslavich on Sat Dec 10, 2016 4:29 pm

flamming_python wrote:Pretty primitive homophobic crap.

I'm definately no fan of gay parades and gay marriage, I do not view them as acceptable out amongst the greater public - but I don't like the other extreme either. Gays/Lesbians are normal people with abnormal sexual preferences; but there's no harm in that; I just wish these LGBT pressure groups and so on wouldn't insist on forcing their beliefs down everyone else's throats - and I'll always fight and be opposed to such groups that talk of equality but in reality are out to demand privelage.
    I agree in part with you, though not about your evaluation on this documentary (which is good and not homophobic). As a Christian myself, I have nothing personal against homosexuals: as long as they practice it among consenting adults and in their privacy, I really don't care, it is not my problem. It is a sin and I would like them to convert, but this is something that can't be forced upon them, they themselved must realize it is a sin, repent and convert, and it sometimes happens, as shown in this documentary. Criminalizing homosexuality wouldn't be a solution either, again it should be tolerated among consenting adults. But slowly we should be preparing people to accept what it is - abnormal sexual preferences, as you stated.
    Regular

Post  Regular on Sat Dec 10, 2016 8:09 pm

I understand where FP is coming from. Gays in Russia are "normal" compared to what they are in western world.
    Hell there is few Russian gay artists, musicians, Elton John and Freddie Mercury are respected in Russia even by straightest people.
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:09 pm

Svyatoslavich wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:Such crap is pushed real hard in Canada by our PM that it is unbelievable.
    There is a possibility that the new/alt-right will rise in Europe next year (FN in France, PVV in the Netherlands, AfD in Germany). Is there any such party in Canada? Basically, an anti-globalist, pro-Christian, socially and morally conservative one?

no. Because our nation is cucked beyond recognition. All thanks to Ontario and Quebec.
    KiloGolf

Post  KiloGolf on Sat Dec 10, 2016 9:53 pm

flamming_python wrote:Pretty primitive homophobic crap.

The video isn't about what you posted in the first sentence. You agree with the video from the second sentence onward.
    KomissarBojanchev

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:00 pm

Why does this film make me hate fundamentalist christians more than gays?

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:01 pm