Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Share
    avatar
    eehnie
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1147
    Points : 1172
    Join date : 2015-05-13

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  eehnie on Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:16 am

    Vann7 wrote:And this are the so called "moderates", a muslin who worked as police and who appears
    to be civilized for his business like clothing ,and appearance. 

    This all shows there is a serious problem with Islam,that nobody wants to admit. About the
    low morals and values that islam promote.. 
     He goes and kill a civilian diplomat in Turkey and later praise his fake GOD as if he thinks what he did was heroic and something to be praised. So he committed a suicide ,because there was no way he could escape alive. And this shows exactly why the middle east is the Hell hole it is. Were a significant part of the muslins.. shows so low morals and values and so little appreciation not only for other lives but also for their own. and are so brainwashed to think ,there is a God anywhere supporting his criminal actions.

    his kind of behavior is not different than ISIS , after they commit a crime on an unarmed
    civilians ,they scream like crazy Alak wahakabar. like a zombie religious fanatic will do. 

    This is why Muslins will never have peace.. as long they do not abandon Islam. They cannot get along with each other. Neither Shia with Sunnis.. neither SUnnis with Sunnis , their religion does not teach them to have tolerance for other opinions that thinks differently and neither Islam teach muslins to appreciate their lives.. They actually praise people that kill themselves as martyr in the name of 
    their fanatic religion and fake God.  Only when muslins realize there is a real problem with Islam
    and it is what allows nations like US and Israel to easily turn muslins to fight each other for decades ,while they wait every side ,exterminate each other for later them take the Oil for them.

    This is valid for all the religions. Politicians and military that talk about God too much, no matter which God, are to be feared. They tend to do the worst.
    avatar
    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 16054
    Points : 16685
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  GarryB on Tue Dec 20, 2016 7:05 am


    This is valid for all the religions. Politicians and military that talk about God too much, no matter which God, are to be feared. They tend to do the worst.

    I agree... some of the most barbarous things done in history have been done in the name of a god...

    Gods will is a useful thing if you want your neighbours land or his property or both... didn't you know his daughter is a witch... and the drought this year is because of him too.

    About the
    low morals and values that islam promote..

    That means nothing... America has the highest moral standards on the planet but they never apply them to their own actions.

    Morality is something you do, not just something you preach and judge others by.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4209
    Points : 4266
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:03 pm

    GarryB wrote:

    This is valid for all the religions. Politicians and military that talk about God too much, no matter which God, are to be feared. They tend to do the worst.

    I agree... some of the most barbarous things done in history have been done in the name of a god...

    Gods will is a useful thing if you want your neighbours land or his property or both... didn't you know his daughter is a witch... and the drought this year is because of him too.
    Religion is especially useful at the level of a state or country for keeping a population in line. In Europe it was Emperor Constantine that was really the first to take that aspect of religion on board, unleashing the RC Church on the unsuspecting world. The religion that is up there in the top two in doing damage to mankind.
    avatar
    calm
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1033
    Points : 1035
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 pm

    little off

    Iranian FM bodyguard staring down Turkish FM bodyguard just in case he goes on a murderous rampage. Iranians are fast learners, no chill.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  par far on Tue Dec 20, 2016 9:04 pm

    President Putin said that Russia will intensify the war on terriosm, what will happen? Will they bomb the shit out Syria? What does he mean?
    avatar
    Airman
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

    Posts : 175
    Points : 211
    Join date : 2016-10-15
    Location : Republic of Turkey

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Airman on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:09 am

    Vann7 wrote:And this are the so called "moderates", a muslin who worked as police and who appears
    to be civilized for his business like clothing ,and appearance. 

    This all shows there is a serious problem with Islam,that nobody wants to admit. About the
    low morals and values that islam promote.. 
     He goes and kill a civilian diplomat in Turkey and later praise his fake GOD as if he thinks what he did was heroic and something to be praised. So he committed a suicide ,because there was no way he could escape alive. And this shows exactly why the middle east is the Hell hole it is. Were a significant part of the muslins.. shows so low morals and values and so little appreciation not only for other lives but also for their own. and are so brainwashed to think ,there is a God anywhere supporting his criminal actions.

    his kind of behavior is not different than ISIS , after they commit a crime on an unarmed
    civilians ,they scream like crazy Alak wahakabar. like a zombie religious fanatic will do. 

    This is why Muslins will never have peace.. as long they do not abandon Islam. They cannot get along with each other. Neither Shia with Sunnis.. neither SUnnis with Sunnis , their religion does not teach them to have tolerance for other opinions that thinks differently and neither Islam teach muslins to appreciate their lives.. They actually praise people that kill themselves as martyr in the name of 
    their fanatic religion and fake God.  Only when muslins realize there is a real problem with Islam
    and it is what allows nations like US and Israel to easily turn muslins to fight each other for decades ,while they wait every side ,exterminate each other for later them take the Oil for them.

    There is no problem with Islam, Mr. Hatred. People lived peacefully in these lands during the time of the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire collapsed the real battle began at that time. You are so full of hate that you can not even see the truth.
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:39 am

    Airman wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:And this are the so called "moderates", a muslin who worked as police and who appears
    to be civilized for his business like clothing ,and appearance. 

    This all shows there is a serious problem with Islam,that nobody wants to admit. About the
    low morals and values that islam promote.. 
     He goes and kill a civilian diplomat in Turkey and later praise his fake GOD as if he thinks what he did was heroic and something to be praised. So he committed a suicide ,because there was no way he could escape alive. And this shows exactly why the middle east is the Hell hole it is. Were a significant part of the muslins.. shows so low morals and values and so little appreciation not only for other lives but also for their own. and are so brainwashed to think ,there is a God anywhere supporting his criminal actions.

    his kind of behavior is not different than ISIS , after they commit a crime on an unarmed
    civilians ,they scream like crazy Alak wahakabar. like a zombie religious fanatic will do. 

    This is why Muslins will never have peace.. as long they do not abandon Islam. They cannot get along with each other. Neither Shia with Sunnis.. neither SUnnis with Sunnis , their religion does not teach them to have tolerance for other opinions that thinks differently and neither Islam teach muslins to appreciate their lives.. They actually praise people that kill themselves as martyr in the name of 
    their fanatic religion and fake God.  Only when muslins realize there is a real problem with Islam
    and it is what allows nations like US and Israel to easily turn muslins to fight each other for decades ,while they wait every side ,exterminate each other for later them take the Oil for them.

    There is no problem with Islam, Mr. Hatred. People lived peacefully in these lands during the time of the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire collapsed the real battle began at that time. You are so full of hate that you can not even see the truth.


    Ottoman empire collapses a century earlier, it just clinged on for 100 years more just because the Great Powers of the time (Actually Great Britain alone) needed it as a buffer for Russian and Balkan nationalisms. That slow decay was the real cause of the madness in the Balkans and also much of the World War 1. The Britons by wanting to save "the sick man of Europe", contributed in infecting a lot more people in the process (Austro-Hungarians, Greeks, Russians etc).

    The battle had begun in fact when the Ottomans seized lands that wasn't theirs and started taking hostages and convert people to solidify their rule. Something we ought to thank modern Turkey for stopping. Alas, it swapped a flawed universalism like it's brand of Islam with a worse brand of nationalism.


    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3417
    Points : 3535
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Vann7 on Thu Dec 22, 2016 1:19 am

    Airman wrote:


    There is no problem with Islam, Mr. Hatred. People lived peacefully in these lands during the time of the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire collapsed the real battle began at that time. You are so full of hate that you can not even see the truth.


    You mean the ottoman empire that was behind the Armenian Genocide?
    Recognized by Europe ,Russia and many other countries around the world?
    Not even Erdogan denies they killed hundred of thousands of Armenians
    his only disagreement is ,that it was "War" and not a genocide. But this
    does not match what a German ambassador wrote in his diaries of the slaugthering
    of Civilians by the Turks ,where womens were cruficied in public. So much "peaceful"
    indeed. Know your history. Turks have never been a peaceful nation. It invaded Europe
    in the name of Islam and took millions of prisoners ,and womens were sold as slaves.
    Muslins were never at peace on any time on its history , Even the prophet of Islam
    fought many wars and killed many. So how can you say Islam is peaceful when the 
    prophet of Islam had thousands of people blood on his hand?
     And no im not hateful.. Im only truthful and nothing else. Muslins cannot get alone
    with Christians and neither with other muslins , there is major rivalry between Shias and SUnnis and Syria is an example of that. Muslin brotherhood vs secular muslins fighting for the control of Syria.
    avatar
    Project Canada
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

    Posts : 607
    Points : 614
    Join date : 2015-07-20
    Age : 28
    Location : Canada

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Project Canada on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:03 am

    Vann7 wrote:
    Airman wrote:


    There is no problem with Islam, Mr. Hatred. People lived peacefully in these lands during the time of the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire collapsed the real battle began at that time. You are so full of hate that you can not even see the truth.


    You mean the ottoman empire that was behind the Armenian Genocide?
    Recognized by Europe ,Russia and many other countries around the world?
    Not even Erdogan denies they killed hundred of thousands of Armenians
    his only disagreement is ,that it was "War" and not a genocide. But this
    does not match what a German ambassador wrote in his diaries of the slaugthering
    of Civilians by the Turks ,where womens were cruficied in public. So much "peaceful"
    indeed. Know your history. Turks have never been a peaceful nation. It invaded Europe
    in the name of Islam and took millions of prisoners ,and womens were sold as slaves.
    Muslins were never at peace on any time on its history , Even the prophet of Islam
    fought many wars and killed many. So how can you say Islam is peaceful when the 
    prophet of Islam had thousands of people blood on his hand?
     And no im not hateful.. Im only truthful and nothing else. Muslins cannot get alone
    with Christians and neither with other muslins , there is major rivalry between Shias and SUnnis and Syria is an example of that. Muslin brotherhood vs secular muslins fighting for the control of Syria.

    Ive been in a place with plenty of muslims, most of them are like that, deceitful and malicious. They pretend to be good/friendly in front of non muslims, but once you turn your back their true colors start to show. The only muslims I find civilized are the non practicing ones, unfortunately they are a small minority.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:06 am

    Project Canada wrote:
    Vann7 wrote:
    Airman wrote:


    There is no problem with Islam, Mr. Hatred. People lived peacefully in these lands during the time of the Ottoman Empire. When the Ottoman Empire collapsed the real battle began at that time. You are so full of hate that you can not even see the truth.


    You mean the ottoman empire that was behind the Armenian Genocide?
    Recognized by Europe ,Russia and many other countries around the world?
    Not even Erdogan denies they killed hundred of thousands of Armenians
    his only disagreement is ,that it was "War" and not a genocide. But this
    does not match what a German ambassador wrote in his diaries of the slaugthering
    of Civilians by the Turks ,where womens were cruficied in public. So much "peaceful"
    indeed. Know your history. Turks have never been a peaceful nation. It invaded Europe
    in the name of Islam and took millions of prisoners ,and womens were sold as slaves.
    Muslins were never at peace on any time on its history , Even the prophet of Islam
    fought many wars and killed many. So how can you say Islam is peaceful when the 
    prophet of Islam had thousands of people blood on his hand?
     And no im not hateful.. Im only truthful and nothing else. Muslins cannot get alone
    with Christians and neither with other muslins , there is major rivalry between Shias and SUnnis and Syria is an example of that. Muslin brotherhood vs secular muslins fighting for the control of Syria.

    Ive been in a place with plenty of muslims, most of them are like that, deceitful and malicious. They pretend to be good/friendly in front of non muslims, but once you turn your back their true colors start to show. The only muslims I find civilized are the non practicing ones, unfortunately they are a small minority.

    Something of a sort in Ex Yugoslavia and Serbia too. Every Muslim acts as you friend, agrees with you on everything, will drink alcohol with you, eat bacon.. when he is in group with another Muslim he is totally different person.
    avatar
    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2248
    Points : 2286
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  franco on Thu Dec 22, 2016 10:25 pm

    From the 2016 MoD annual report in regards to Syria operations;

    The main tasks assigned to the Armed Forces before the start of operations in Syria have been met.
    Actions VKS Russia turn the tide in the fight against terrorism in this country. Destroyed large gangs
    in areas of Hama and Homs. Militants knocked out of Latakia and the territories to the south and to the north of Damascus, unlocked the main traffic artery connecting the capital with the north of the country. Exempt city of Aleppo and Al-Qaryatayn of key importance.

    Total of militants released 12 360 square kilometers of Syrian territory and 499 settlements.

    Since the beginning of the operation the Russian aircraft flew 18,800 sorties, inflicting 71 thousand strikes on terrorist infrastructure.
    This eliminated 725 training camps, 405 factories and workshops for the production of ammunition, and a half thousand pieces of military equipment terrorists, 35 thousand fighters, including 204 field commander.
    Do gangs seized 448 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 57 multiple rocket launching systems and 418 improvised multiple rocket launcher systems, 410 mortar shells and more than 28 thousand units of small arms.
    Experts of the International Center of the Armed Forces of mine cleaned and cleared 26,853 explosive objects in the 1420-year-acres. Only the liberated Aleppo discovered and defused 66 thousand tons of explosives.

    ... Go to the ceasefire regime has acceded 1074 settlements with a total population of about three million people. 108,000 refugees have returned to their villages, nine thousand fighters laid down their arms.
    Currently in Syria to fully operate videoconferencing Russian aviation group at the airport and the place Hmeymim logistics Navy in Tartus, which erected the modern military and social infrastructure.

    162 samples of modern and upgraded weapons tested in the fighting in Syria and have shown high efficiency. These include the latest aircraft systems and Su-30cm Su-34, Mi-28N and Ka-52. Tactical characteristics confirmed precision-guided munitions, cruise missiles, sea-based, applied for the first time in combat. Revealed shortcomings which were not shown during ground tests. Prior to their removal suspended the purchase of 10 models of weapons.
    Combat experience in Syria have received 84% of aircrew VKS Russia. (Note: Wow, much higher then I imagined and certainly a higher turn over of pilots rotations)
    avatar
    d_taddei2
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 782
    Points : 942
    Join date : 2013-05-11
    Location : Scotland UK

    reply

    Post  d_taddei2 on Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:34 pm

    now this is something other nations could have easily provided, countries such as Belarus, Kazakhstan, Serbia, India, and China, and all these countries could have easily provided medics, engineers, deminers, and logistics, no reason why they can't if they really want to tackle terrorism. This would also give them some experience.


    Russian Military Police Arrive in Aleppo to Help Maintain Security – Russian MoD

    A Russian military police battalion has made a forced march from the Hmeimim airbase to Aleppo to ensure security of Russian advisers, a demining squad and medics as well as to help Syrian authorities to maintain order in the liberated city, the Russian Defense Ministry said Friday.

    According to the statement, the battalion, which is manned only with contracted soldiers, will ensure security of the reconciliation center's personnel, as well as Russian deminers and medics arriving in Aleppo.

    "The battalion will also help Syrian authorities in Aleppo to maintain law and order in the liberated city," the ministry added.




    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/russian-military-police-arrive-aleppo-help-maintain-security-russian-mod/

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4209
    Points : 4266
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  JohninMK on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:13 pm

    Translated from the French at VT.

    By freeing the Castello road in mid-2016, the Syrian Arab army allowed the almost total isolation of 10,000 rebels in eastern Aleppo. After five years of civil war, the Syrian Arab army surprised by its maximum efficiency level proved by the operation of liberation of the eastern part of the city of Aleppo.

    The basis of this efficiency lies in a vast disorganization of the leadership of the groups of the Islamist mercenaries carried out by the operations of the special forces of the Russian army, the Spetsnaz. The Spetsnaz are directly subordinate to the GRU, the military intelligence service of the Russian Federation and have 13,000 combatants. Only 25 per cent of the Spetsnaz, ie one regiment (45 paratroopers), seven groups of ground troops (groups 2, 3, 10, 14, 16, 22 and 24) and four groups of the Navy (420, 431, 442 and 561), are allowed to carry out clandestine actions far from Russia.

    To act in a hostile environment requiring intelligence, physical and mental strength, motivation, teamwork ability and rapid decision-making, the Russian army selected for the Syrian contingent three battalions of Spetsnaz , Allowed to do clandestine action who know perfectly the Arabic language and the local customs. For one year, a Spetsnaz battalion gradually infiltrated Aleppo, in areas controlled by Islamist rebels.

    The Spetsnaz Battalion was structured into 30 Alpha teams consisting of 10 soldiers each with tablet-sized communications equipment that allows for low-key communication and the transmission of video and satellite data in the X-band (From 7 to 11 2 GHz). Similar terminals exist in the Russian system of collecting and processing C4I information (command, control, communications, informatics, intelligence and interoperability) created by the Russians in Syria. Spetsnaz teams also have night vision devices, exhibitors, GPS, beacons, laser beam emitters and a multitude of sensors with which they continuously monitor individuals or groups of people.

    Research activities by informants (HUMINT) and technical means (SIGINT IMINT, MASINT) of the Russian Army have led to the conclusion that foreign sponsors provide information (some from satellite or reconnaissance drones). The weaknesses of the Syrian Arab Army system and its operational plans, has been is unsuccessful targeting of the only 50 Islamist group commanders in Aleppo. It is also through these commanders that the payment of mercenary balances, the delivery of arms, ammunition and military instructors pass. That is why the Russians decided on their physical elimination.

    Only 10% of the Islamist fighters in eastern Aleppo are Syrians, which explains why the population of Aleppo not only refuses to collaborate with them but is trying to provide as much information as possible to the Arab army Syria. This reality on the ground facilitated the infiltration of the Spetsnaz and their legendary presence in the eastern districts of Aleppo, where they created shelters, observation points and recruited support groups among Syrian civilians .

    Within a few months, each team gathered information on the location of members of the leadership structure, habits and weaknesses of the Islamist group leaders holding the areas of occupation. Under the pretext of providing food, some members of the Alpha Spetsnaz teams volunteered to participate in the digging of shelters and tunnels to store the weapons and ammunition of the jihadists.

    With enormous amounts of euros and dollars, members of the Alpha Spetsnaz teams then bribed low-level Islamist fighters to obtain vested benefits and the opportunity to work in workshops for the repair or maintenance of Vehicles, armored vehicles or communications equipment. Jihadists said they owned modern Toyota Tacoma pickups made in San Antonio, Texas, with a 3.5-liter 278-horsepower engine powered by a microprocessor.

    In the end, for money, many rebels became informants for Alpha Spetsnaz team members. In each Alpha team, there were two repair and management specialists for all automotive and armored equipment, and three specialists in operations, programming and repair of communications equipment (including deployment of Satellite and which make it possible to transmit).

    The team also features three snipers who are responsible for guiding aviation attacks through voice commands or placing beacons or laser beams pointing at the target. Two other members of the team are engineers, specializing in the manufacture of integral camouflage systems, artisan explosives and demining. All members of an alpha team are specialized in the use of all types of weapons and are trained in how to provide first aid.

    This explains the fact that a few days before the beginning of the operation of liberation of the Aleppo area led by the Syrian Arab army, we saw on the accounts of the social networks of the so-called Syrian opposition info On the liquidation of more than 10 top commanders of Islamist groups, all shot down with large-caliber sniper rifles by Spetsnaz snipers posted far from their targets.

    Eight other rebel commanders were killed by Russian aircraft while they were talking on cell phones or by satellite. The phones had been “worked” in advance by the Spetsnaz Alpha teams so that the “intelligent” missiles were guided by the signal they were transmitting. Twelve other Islamic commanders were eliminated by air strikes on the cars or armored vehicles in which they were moving in Aleppo.

    The Spetsnaz Alpha teams had mounted miniature satellite marker devices on these vehicles. At the same time, cruise missiles or bombs launched by Russian aviation, relying on the GPS coordinates received from the Spetsnaz Alpha teams, to spray the buildings or bunkers of Aleppo at the exact moment of the command meetings of Islamist leaders.

    On the eve of the offensive by the Syrian Arab army, Russian planes carried out 24 raids and bombed the underground shelters and tunnels, leaving the rebels without ammunition. The bombs of Russian aviation were guided by marking tags set up by the Alpha teams. The activities of these teams continued during the offensive of the Syrian Arab army, transmitting by satellite information and images on the defenses adopted by the Islamist groups in Aleppo and pinpointing precisely the zones of concentration, of fire.

    This allowed the Russian aircraft to neutralize the armored and the artillery of the Islamists and Syrians. They allowed the Syrian Arab army to discover undercover corridors and use them to bypass and flank the enemy, succeeding in fragmenting the defenses and destroying each one of them.

    Conclusions.

    We are witnessing the military transformation of the special forces of the great world powers, from simple Rambo fighters to high-tech professionals.
    Russia has demonstrated that it has special forces, such as the United States, whose professionalism can change the fate of war.
    Islamists in Syria can be easy to beat when they are isolated, without the possibility of receiving reinforcements, money, weapons and information from their external sponsors.
    After this first successful attempt, the Russians can infiltrate the Spetsnaz Alpha teams into territory held by the Islamic state. What they had not done so far.
    The actions of the Spetsnaz have decisively influenced the liberation operation carried out by the Syrian Arab army against the Islamic State group.


    http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/12/23/the-role-of-the-spetsnaz-in-the-liberation-of-aleppo/
    avatar
    calm
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1033
    Points : 1035
    Join date : 2015-12-19
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  calm on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:19 pm


    https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/devasa-bir-rus-askeri-konvoyu-suriyeye-ulasti/
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3905
    Points : 3936
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:52 pm


    Donbass September 2014.

    50+ UA vehicles scorched.

    Not Syria.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 5:48 am

    Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 carrying some 70 people has disappeared from radars after departing from Russia's southern city of Sochi, a source in the country's Emergency Ministry told.

    "According to preliminary data, Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 disappeared from the radar screens after departing from Sochi. About 70 people were onboard," a source said to the agency on Sunday. The priliminary data shows that the disappeared plane was heading to Syria's Latakia. The source added that the jet disappeared from radars 20 minutes after departing from Sochi. "The jet disappeared from radars about 20 minutes after takeoff"


    Source: https://sputniknews.com/russia/201612251048968566-russia-military-jet-disappears-radars/
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 6:28 am

    Militarov wrote:Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 carrying some 70 people has disappeared from radars after departing from Russia's southern city of Sochi, a source in the country's Emergency Ministry told.

    "According to preliminary data, Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 disappeared from the radar screens after departing from Sochi. About 70 people were onboard," a source said to the agency on Sunday. The priliminary data shows that the disappeared plane was heading to Syria's Latakia. The source added that the jet disappeared from radars 20 minutes after departing from Sochi. "The jet disappeared from radars about 20 minutes after takeoff"


    Source: https://sputniknews.com/russia/201612251048968566-russia-military-jet-disappears-radars/

    The plane with some 91 people onboard, including 83 passengers and eight crew members lost contact with land. Journalists, military personnel, musicians from Alexandrov Ensemble, an official army choir of the Russian armed forces, were onboard. “According to preliminary data, the missing Tu-154 arrived in Sochi from Chkalovsky airfield near Moscow for refueling. It is likely that it crashed in the mountainous area of the Krasnodar region,” another source told RIA.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:11 am

    Militarov wrote:
    Militarov wrote:Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 carrying some 70 people has disappeared from radars after departing from Russia's southern city of Sochi, a source in the country's Emergency Ministry told.

    "According to preliminary data, Russian Defense Ministry's Tu-154 disappeared from the radar screens after departing from Sochi. About 70 people were onboard," a source said to the agency on Sunday. The priliminary data shows that the disappeared plane was heading to Syria's Latakia. The source added that the jet disappeared from radars 20 minutes after departing from Sochi. "The jet disappeared from radars about 20 minutes after takeoff"


    Source: https://sputniknews.com/russia/201612251048968566-russia-military-jet-disappears-radars/

    The plane with some 91 people onboard, including 83 passengers and eight crew members lost contact with land. Journalists, military personnel, musicians from Alexandrov Ensemble, an official army choir of the Russian armed forces, were onboard. “According to preliminary data, the missing Tu-154 arrived in Sochi from Chkalovsky airfield near Moscow for refueling. It is likely that it crashed in the mountainous area of the Krasnodar region,” another source told RIA.

    Russian local media reports, citing sources in the rescue services, that the rescue team discovered the possible crash site at the seaside of Sochi. The sources also say that the plane possibly crash during upward flight and that all the passengers and the crew unlikely to survive the crash.

    No emergency signal was received from the plane.

    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:50 am

    "Debris from the plane has been found at a depth of 50-70 meters, 1.5 kilometers from the shore, the information department of the Russian Defense Ministry stated. No survivors have been found so far, emergency services said. “Unfortunately, during over an hour of search and rescue efforts, no emergency life rafts have been found,” Interfax cited a source as saying."

    The Investigative Committee has launched a criminal case into the Tu-154 crash, according to article 351, “Failure to comply with the rules of flight security and preparation,” TASS reports, citing Investigative Committee representative Svetlana Petrenko.
    avatar
    miketheterrible
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 851
    Points : 853
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Dec 25, 2016 7:56 am

    RIP to the everyone onboard. So sad especially on Christmas.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1344
    Points : 1497
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  par far on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:07 am

    Militarov wrote:"Debris from the plane has been found at a depth of 50-70 meters, 1.5 kilometers from the shore, the information department of the Russian Defense Ministry stated. No survivors have been found so far, emergency services said. “Unfortunately, during over an hour of search and rescue efforts, no emergency life rafts have been found,” Interfax cited a source as saying."

    The Investigative Committee has launched a criminal case into the Tu-154 crash, according to article 351, “Failure to comply with the rules of flight security and preparation,” TASS reports, citing Investigative Committee representative Svetlana Petrenko.



    They need to get to the bottom of this, if the US or NATO are involved in this, than Russia needs to hit back.

    RIP to all the people on board.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 8:54 am

    par far wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"Debris from the plane has been found at a depth of 50-70 meters, 1.5 kilometers from the shore, the information department of the Russian Defense Ministry stated. No survivors have been found so far, emergency services said. “Unfortunately, during over an hour of search and rescue efforts, no emergency life rafts have been found,” Interfax cited a source as saying."

    The Investigative Committee has launched a criminal case into the Tu-154 crash, according to article 351, “Failure to comply with the rules of flight security and preparation,” TASS reports, citing Investigative Committee representative Svetlana Petrenko.



    They need to get to the bottom of this, if the US or NATO are involved in this, than Russia needs to hit back.

    RIP to all the people on board.

    First reports seem to point towards mechanical failure, but its still early.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:02 am

    Full information about bort in question: http://russianplanes.net/reginfo/2888

    It was built in 1983.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:18 am

    The total of 64 Alexandrov Choir performers were on board.
    avatar
    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5428
    Points : 5473
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Militarov on Sun Dec 25, 2016 9:27 am

    Militarov wrote:The total of 64 Alexandrov Choir performers were on board.

    List of passengers:

    Состав экипажа Ту-154 85572:

    1. м-р Волков Р.В.

    2. к-н Ровенский А.С.

    3. п/п-к Петухов А.Н.

    4. к-н Мамонов А.В.

    5. ст. л-т Парикмахеров В.Н.

    6. м-р Трегубов В.А.

    7. ст. л-т Сушков B.C.

    8. ст. л-т Суханов А.О.

    Список лиц, перевозимых на воздушном судне:
    Военнослужащие:

    1. г/л-т Халилов В.М.

    2. п-к Хасанов А.Б.

    3. п-к Ваганов А.И.

    4. п-к Иванов А.Ю.

    5. п/п-к Колосовский А.В.

    6. м-р Долинский А.И.

    7. п-к Негруб А.Н.

    8. к-н Абросимов С.С.

    Федеральные государственные гражданские служащие:

    1. Губанков А.Н.

    2. Бадрутдинова О.Т.

    Международная общественная организация "Справедливая помощь":

    1. Глинка Е.П.

    Средства массовой информации:

    1.Рунков Д.А.

    2.Денисов В.В.

    3.Сойдов А.А.

    4.Лужецкий М.В.

    5.Обухов П.К.

    6.Пестов О.М.

    7.Ржевский В.В.

    8.Суранов А.А.

    9.Толстов Е.В.

    ФБГУ "Ансамбль им. Александрова":

    1. Сонников А.В.

    2. Гужова Л.А.

    3. Ивашко А.Н.

    4. Бродский В.А.

    5. Булочников Е.В.

    6. Голиков В.В.

    7. Осипов Г.Л.

    8. Санин В.В.

    9. Майоров К.В.

    10. Буряченко Б.Б.

    11. Бобовников Д.В.

    12. Баздырев А.К.

    13. Белоножко Д.М.

    14. Бесчасинов Д.А.

    15. Васин М.А.

    16. Георгиян А.Т.

    17.Давиденко К.А.

    18.Денискин С.И.

    19.Журавлев П.В.

    20.Закиров P.P.

    21.Иванов М.А.

    22.Иванов А.В.

    23.Котляр С.А.

    24.Кочемасов А.С.

    25.Кривцов А.А.

    26.Литвяков Д.Н.

    27.Мокриков А.О.

    28.Моргунов А.А.

    29.Насибулин Ж.А.

    30.Новокшанов Ю.М.

    31.Поляков В.В.

    32.Савельев А.В.

    33.Соколовский А.В.

    34.Тарасенко А.Н.

    35.Трофимов А.С.

    36.Узловский А.А.

    37.Халимон B.JI.

    38.Штуко А.А.

    39.Крючков И.А.

    40.Ермолин В.И.

    41.Быков C.JI.

    42.Колобродов К.А.

    43.Корзанов О.В.

    44.Ларионов И.Ф.

    45.Ляшенко К.И.

    46.Михалин В.К.

    47.ст.с-т Попов В.А.

    48.Разумов А.А.

    49.Серов А.С.

    50.Шахов И.В.

    51.Арчукова А.А.

    52.Гильманова P.P.

    53.Игнатьева Н.В.

    54.Клокотова М.А.

    55.Корзанова Е.И.

    56.Пырьева Л.А.

    57.Сатарова В.И.

    58.Трофимова Д.С.

    59.Хорошова Л.Н.

    60.Цвиринько А.И.

    61.Шагун О.Ю.

    62.Гурар Л.И.

    63.Сулейманов Б.Р.

    64. Столяр И.В.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Military involvement and aid to Syria #11

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:01 pm