Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

5 posters

Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool

JohninMK
    JohninMK

Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool Empty Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool

Post  JohninMK Mon Jul 18, 2016 11:30 pm

Everyone needs to read this. It is one of the finest intelligence gathering tools ever invented and the user doesn't even have a clue as to the value of the data they are providing or even that they are providing it. This is intel genius, pure genius.

Just beware if you are tempted!

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/07/pokemons-in-every-yard-every-military.html
    OminousSpudd
    OminousSpudd

Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool Empty Re: Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool

Post  OminousSpudd Tue Jul 19, 2016 6:49 am

JohninMK wrote:Everyone needs to read this. It is one of the finest intelligence gathering tools ever invented and the user doesn't even have a clue as to the value of the data they are providing or even that they are providing it. This is intel genius, pure genius.

Just beware if you are tempted!

http://www.fort-russ.com/2016/07/pokemons-in-every-yard-every-military.html

Was just thinking about this very thing today... Crazy stuff. I'll be interested to see if they can keep the fad going though. I never touched the stupid thing, and I generally never even use game apps on my phone.
    Khepesh
    Khepesh

Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool Empty Re: Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool

Post  Khepesh Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:52 am

The planet is captured by pokemon, resistance is futile, bow before your new overlords
    https://new.vk.com/enot_moscow?z=video51678648_456239122%2F02ac2969f4a2becb5b%2Fpl_wall_-109803975
    max steel
    max steel

Post  max steel Fri Jul 22, 2016 5:21 pm

Well I'm enjoying it so thanx for your concern. lol1

Pokemon Go, the incredible spying tool 13782110
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:52 pm

Most humans have sub-par intellects. I would not let some company get images of my house interior for free. No
    data is secure and I don't need some crook having the chance to case my house in the optimal way. But here you
    have idiots getting all excited by virtual anime characters that they "find". Truly entertainment for 3 year old children
    and not adults.

Cell phones are useful for car trips in remote areas (assuming there is cell service). The rest of their functionality
    is BS. Listening to people get calls in the bus and have them reply "I am almost home" is just idiotic. How did humanity
    ever survive without cell phones in the past? This is being on a tight leash and is simply insane. Having the cell phones
    gather intelligence information is the logical next step.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:08 am