Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Will we ever have a reunited Yugoslavia?

Poll

Will we ever have a reunited Yugoslavia?

[ 2 ]
    12% [12%] 
    [ 1 ]
    6% [6%] 
    [ 10 ]
    59% [59%] 
    [ 4 ]
    23% [23%] 

Total Votes: 17
    Odin of Ossetia

Re: Will we ever have a reunited Yugoslavia?

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Fri Jun 17, 2016 11:20 pm

SturmGuard wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:Regarding the intended post about your own origins which was to be "1 000 words long" but which you decided not to post, was it by any chance to avoid mentioning about the Gypsie origins?

http://www.russiadefence.net/t579p100-serbia-breaking-news

Oh, there was a certain Croat poster a long time ago on Polish historical forums, he knew Polish fluently, you cannot imagine the level of Gypsie-supremacism that emated from that guy.

The guy might have lived in Poland, and he suddenly stopped posting at the end of 2007; I always wondered what happened to that guy, did someone in Poland actually get pissed at this guy and well...

And yes, he was very insulting towards ethnic Poles.

I stand behind my every written word and will gladly produce primary historical evidence backing it up.

Having said that, I have to write again: WHAT. THE. FUCK.

Now I am a Gipsy? The Gypsie-supremacism is a thing?! Really, out of all things, there are Gypsy supremacists? Do I have to start posting hillarious videos featuring our Cigani here? I mean, i call them Cigani in everyday use, but you should know better and use Romani instead of Gypsy.

I don't know a word of Polish, well except Chrobry :DDD Where was I insulting towards ethnic Poles? Do you have some reading comprehension issues? I literally referenced the partition of Poland a moment ago, and how the Poles maintained their identity and aspirations throughout that period, their nationalism maintaining them.

I never said it was you.

It was a Croat on some Polish historical forum(s), albeit he knew fluent Polish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvILGIIVsMU

Odin of Ossetia

Opinion Poll in the Former Yugoslavia About Yugoslavia's Break-Up

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:09 am

d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 on Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:34 pm

Interesting results
    Odin of Ossetia

Post  Odin of Ossetia on Wed Aug 09, 2017 1:26 am

d_taddei2 wrote:Interesting results

Many on the "benefit" side from Macedonia and Montenegro could be ethnic Albanians.

I base this suspicion on results from Kosovo which are very heavily on the "benefit" side, and on the fact that both of these former Yugoslav republics have significant ethnic Albanian minorities, especially Macedonia.

If these ethnic Albanian votes are excluded, then the results become even more in favor of a unified Yugoslavia.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:51 am