Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+54
jhelb
auslander
Big_Gazza
archangelski
Erlindur
Azi
cracker
nemrod
Hannibal Barca
zorobabel
Odin of Ossetia
AlfaT8
Resistance
crod
SeigSoloyvov
chinggis
KiloGolf
Shadåw
KoTeMoRe
Heartbeer
SturmGuard
max steel
medo
par far
higurashihougi
Viktor
Werewolf
x_54_u43
TheArmenian
VladimirSahin
GarryB
Project Canada
Karl Haushofer
Isos
OminousSpudd
franco
arpakola
d_taddei2
kvs
zg18
Solncepek
magnumcromagnon
Regular
Vann7
ultron
sepheronx
flamming_python
PapaDragon
JohninMK
George1
calm
GunshipDemocracy
Neutrality
Dima
58 posters

Syrian Civil War: News #8

Vann7

Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Syrian Civil War: News #8

Post  Vann7 Tue May 17, 2016 7:06 pm

Russia is simply provoking terrorist to come out of their bunkers and fight in the open.
    and luring them to Palmyra by creating another military base there. As long Russia
    and Syria with its allies manage to hold any major offensive , the conflict will be frozen ,
    terrorist will continue to weaken and become desperate and Turkey and Saudi war on
    Syria but also Turkey war on kurds inside will leave their nations bankrupt. So if Russia
    holds in Syria more or less their positions , it will be a matter of time for the support of Erdogan
    to collapse and a revolution there is a matter of time.

For Russia ,removing Erdogan regime and his party from power in TUrkey ,provoking a revolution there and see Americans lose control of Turkey is far more important that the destruction of Saudi Arabia or Alqaeda or ISIS. I bet the American Government have to be looking for a replacement already of Erdogan. my bet is they will reintroduce the former prime minister again.

So it will be under Russia interest to totally Damage Erdogan image and support in Turkey ,bleed Turkey economy ,and provoke there a major revolution ,that allows Russia later to get a friendly  government to Russia in Turkey. Something like that will truly put an end to ISIS fighting and even will totally threaten NATO ,since Turkey leaving it , will means they will lose their most important asset in middle east to fight Russia in case of a major world war.

So i expect sooner or later a full scale civil war in Turkey ,that will end with Erdogan out.
    He have too many enemies , not only external , not only Russia ,but also Europe too ,who are
    really pissed by Erdogan blackmail after sending a million of refugees to Europe. But also erdogan have enemies inside Turkey too . It will be impossible for Erdowie to hold power
    if Turkey Economy collapse for funding terrorism. So expect the conflicts in middle east
    to not end any time soon . Americans are now even throwing Saudi Arabia to the lions ,
    blaming it for 9/11 . So very likely most of the middle east will be in flames .  German MP and France MP asking to lift sanctions. and even Bill clinton throwing jabs at Poland and Hungary
    ,for not being a 100% loyal puppet ,and refusing to take muslins refugees.  It pretty much looks US is losing control of their puppets. lol1   And this is why they using NATO military exercises near Russia more and more as their only remaining tool ,to provoke Tensions between Europe
    and Russia.  their only left tool to try draw Europe attention
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Tue May 17, 2016 7:38 pm

good and bad new from Palmyra front...

Today updates from the battle oilfield #shaer #homs
    Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 P_1375n9w1

#BREAKING: #ISIS claims to attack #Jazal oilfield in #Homs E cs, meanwhile #SAA advances in #Shaer oilfield.
    Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 CiqnG42UYAATe1P
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Tue May 17, 2016 8:09 pm

allegedly

Pic of Qasem Soleimani and #IRGC planning counter attack against #JN S. #Aleppo #Syria

Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 CiqXHhDWYAALUWY
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 17, 2016 8:45 pm

Lavrov: terrorists in Syria even tanks from abroad direct

RIA NOVOSTI. TERRORISTS IN SYRIA HAS EVEN TANKS FROM ABROAD DIRECT — LAVROV

http://ria.ru/syria/20160517/1435153755.html

The militants have used chemical weapons during the shelling of the Kurdish quarter in Aleppo

http://ria.ru/syria/20160517/1435261382.html

Turks delivered moderate terrorists with tools for genocide. This is how democracy works in practice.

Last edited by GunshipDemocracy on Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 pm

sepheronx wrote:Nah, there was some mentioned on sdelanounas a couple years ago of a company who started making wood grained cased high end audio equipment.  They were even using newer vacuum tube tech and all of that.  Expensive as all hell though (thousands of $$).  And now some other company is making headsets too.
    Can You point me to direction where i can look for it? I am an audiophile already spent a fortune for nearfield monitor speakers. I liked soviet S-90 speakers.
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue May 17, 2016 10:13 pm

I'll try to find it. It was over a year ago. Headphones was recent. I think I posted about the speakers on this site too.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Tue May 17, 2016 10:27 pm

sepheronx wrote:I'll try to find it. It was over a year ago. Headphones was recent. I think I posted about the speakers on this site too.

Off Topic
    lads, I am also interested in topic but maybe switch this particular discussion to Russian economy or hi-tech products?

Off Topic
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Tue May 17, 2016 11:17 pm

http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/10976/
    https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.ru/www.valankon.com/index.html

So far I found this.\

Yeah we need to move this OT.
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed May 18, 2016 9:41 am

sepheronx wrote:http://sdelanounas.ru/blogs/10976/
    https://z5h64q92x9.net/proxy_u/ru-en.ru/www.valankon.com/index.html

So far I found this.\

Yeah we need to move this OT.

oh no no, pls move to economics! this is interesting.
    magnumcromagnon
    magnumcromagnon

Post  magnumcromagnon Wed May 18, 2016 10:10 am

Please explain to me how Russian made acoustic equipment for civilians, has anything to do with the subject of this thread?
    flamming_python
    flamming_python

Post  flamming_python Wed May 18, 2016 4:44 pm

sepheronx wrote:I'll try to find it. It was over a year ago. Headphones was recent. I think I posted about the speakers on this site too.

Yes I remember the story about the headphones too; there's a very small company doing them and some other highly-expensive equipment; I think a mini-amplifier or something specialized for audiophiles. But the company literary consists of 2-3 people; and I can't imagine they have much production capacity.

No Home Theatre/Speakers producers that I ever heard of though.
    Solncepek
    Solncepek

Post  Solncepek Wed May 18, 2016 5:19 pm

Good morning, Russia !

Hezbollah declared, that they abandon the battlefields and will be sitting only in Damascus and boundary zones near Lebanon.

GOOD LUCK, TOVARISHT PUTIN

small man, BIG fool....Smile
    sepheronx
    sepheronx

Post  sepheronx Wed May 18, 2016 5:28 pm

Solncepek wrote:Good morning, Russia !

Hezbollah declared, that they abandon the battlefields and will be sitting only in Damascus and boundary zones near Lebanon.

Are you purposely stupid, or is this a bad attempt at trolling?
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK Wed May 18, 2016 5:30 pm

sepheronx wrote:

Are you purposely stupid, or is this a bad attempt at trolling?
    Both one suspects.

Post  Guest Wed May 18, 2016 6:58 pm

lol!
    GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Wed May 18, 2016 7:01 pm

Militarov wrote:
    Solncepek wrote: GOOD LUCK, TOVARISHT PUTIN small man, BIG fool....Smile

lol!

the last sentence was kinda self-assessment of troll

Dima
    Dima

Post  Dima Wed May 18, 2016 7:44 pm

Thank you sepheronx

BM-21 GRAD ‏@bm21_grad 23 hours ago
    T-90A '548' near Shaer Gas Fields today
    Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 CircY3iUoAEZlav
    ultron

Post  ultron Wed May 18, 2016 9:46 pm

It seems SAA and co captured Bazinah in East Ghouta.
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Wed May 18, 2016 9:58 pm

Since the 1st of May, the SAA has captured several areas in southeastern Damascus; these include Rikabiyah village (1st of May), the Rikabiyah farms (11th of May), Nolah village (12th of May), Hawsh All Hatib village (14th of May), while operations are ongoing to capture Zebdeen and Deir al-Asafir, two highly treasured rebel strongholds. In the months prior to these advancements, the SAA carried out a strategic pincer manuever by capturing Bala Al-Kadhim and Marj al-Sultan, thus greatly restricting rebel supplies and reinforcements from reaching the newly captured villages.

https://www.almasdarnews.com/article/rebel-defenses-east-ghouta-collapse-amid-syrian-army-offensive-map-update/ | Al-Masdar News

Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 East-Ghouta-18-May-2016

GunshipDemocracy
    GunshipDemocracy

Post  GunshipDemocracy Thu May 19, 2016 12:05 am

In Kerry's Footsteps: What Saudi 'Plan B' Actually Means for Syria and Iran?

http://sputniknews.com/politics/20160518/1039836603/saudi-planb-syria-kerry.html

Following the International Syria Support Group (ISSG) meeting in Vienna Saudi Arabia's Foreign Minister told journalists that it is time to shift the focus to the so-called 'Plan B' in Syria.
    "We believe we should have moved to a 'Plan B' a long time ago," Adel al-Jubeir told reporters, as quoted by Reuters.
    "The choice about moving to an alternative plan, the choice about intensifying the military support (to the opposition) is entirely with the Bashar [Bashar al-Assad] regime. If they do not respond to the treaties of the international community…then we will have to see what else can be done," he stressed.

As for Riyadh, it has repeatedly pledged its willingness to deploy Saudi boots on Syrian ground. In the eyes of Saudi Arabia, 'Plan B' will allow Riyadh to ultimately get rid of Bashar al-Assad, paving the way for undermining the Middle Eastern Shiite Crescent and "encircling" of Iran.
    Actually, the roots of the US-Saudi 'Plan B' originated in the times of George W. Bush. After Iraq had been occupied by the US, Saudi Arabia urged Washington to shift its attention toward Iran and Syria, parts of the so-called Shiite Crescent in the Middle East.
    "In testimony before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee in January [2007], Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice said that there is 'a new strategic alignment in the Middle East,' separating 'reformers' and 'extremists'; she pointed to the Sunni states as centers of moderation, and said that Iran, Syria, and Hezbollah were 'on the other side of that divide.' (Syria's Sunni majority is dominated by the Alawi sect.) Iran and Syria, she said, 'have made their choice and their choice is to destabilize'," Pulitzer Prize-winning investigative journalist Seymour Hersh wrote in his 2007 article "The Redirection" for The New Yorker.
    According to Kerry and al-Jubeir, Plan B would be implemented should the ceasefire in Syria collapse. As of yet the truce is holding despite numerous violations.
    The recent 17-nation ISSG talks were devoted to discussing the stalled negotiations, suspended after the Saudi-backed opposition faction, the HNC, unilaterally withdrew from negotiations, demanding serious concessions from the Syrian government.
    It seems that neither HNC, the Riyadh-sponsored "opposition" group, nor its Saudi masters are interested in further diplomatic efforts.

This shaved goat lover boy did not listed to Putin huh? Putin said Syria will not fall. (he might ad:
    "Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." you saudi orc)
    zg18
    zg18

Post  zg18 Thu May 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Situation in Damascus region in 2013 (green is "rebel" control)...

Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 Fac95489944e

... and in 2016 (purple is Daesh)

Syrian Civil War: News #8 - Page 2 199de0c5d719
    calm
    calm

Post  calm Thu May 19, 2016 6:57 pm

Abouth Hezbollah fallback from Aleppo, and more...

https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/hezbollah-is-not-willing-to-engage-in-further-battles-if-these-aim-only-to-improve-the-position-of-the-syrian-government-at-the-negotiation-table-in-geneva/

“Hezbollah didn’t come to Syria to be part of a peace plan, it came to stop the Takfiri (al-Qaeda, Ahrar al-Sham, Jund al-Aqsa, Jaish al-Muhajereen wal Ansar, and ISIS). If peace negotiations carry on and are approved by Damascus, Tehran and Moscow, we have no job to do here: we won’t take part in any future battle that has its objective the improvement of the conditions at the negotiating table in Geneva. Hezbollah won’t pull out of Syria but will reduce the engagement and size of its forces. If Moscow and Washington are willing to fight ISIS and Al-Qaeda, Hezbollah has no more work to do in Syria and will be observing, waiting to see if the situation unfolds as planned and agreed between Moscow and Washington”.

More here -
    https://elijahjm.wordpress.com/2016/05/19/hezbollah-is-not-willing-to-engage-in-further-battles-if-these-aim-only-to-improve-the-position-of-the-syrian-government-at-the-negotiation-table-in-geneva/
    ultron

Post  ultron Thu May 19, 2016 8:24 pm

Britain announces air drops to terrorists by June 1 if SAA does not allow convoys in. Assad must draw the red line. If British planes invade Syrian air space without approval, then they WILL be shot down.
    Regular
    Regular

Post  Regular Thu May 19, 2016 8:28 pm

Hezzies weren't bad cannon fodder, but there are plenty of Iranian volunteers comming these days so not a big loss. Anyways ignore all the crying, but the war soon will be over as decicive blow for shitrebels were struck by Russian planes, if only SAA and their budies were more competent we would see victory sooner.

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2016 9:06 pm

Brits already flew over Syria multiple times.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:47 pm