Hello from Belgium

0nillie0
    Private
    Private

Hello from Belgium

Post  0nillie0 on Sun May 15, 2016 12:35 pm

Greetings to all.

This is my introduction post.

I have been lurking on this forum for some time, but finally took the time to register myself.
    My name is Nils and i hail from Flanders, Belgium. I am 30 years old and work for the government in the public services sector (non-military), but i have been interested in everything military related since childhood.

I am a great admirer of Soviet-era and contemporary Russian military equipment, and i am also a person who has a love for Russia in general.

My main reason for finally registering is because with every piece of information i pick up reading these forums, i seem to get more questions that need answering. And the urge to be able to ask those question to the people here just became to big. Also, i want to be able to use the ignore function and other functions that are available to registered users.

I am already very thankful to all who contribute here, as i have already gained a wealth of information browsing these forums.
    I will probably end up posting mostly information query's, and hope i can do so without breaking the rules or coming across as ignorant. Although i have quite a broad general knowledge about military hardware in general, i am a mere laymen compared to most users here. I will try my best to adhere to the rules and be as pleasant a forum users as possible.

Best regards ! russia russia

George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Hello from Belgium

Post  George1 on Sun May 15, 2016 12:38 pm

welcome

archangelski
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  archangelski on Sun May 15, 2016 12:53 pm

welcome

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Mon May 16, 2016 10:17 am

welcome Smile

By all means ask away...

BTW you need to think critically about everything you hear... the definition of ignorance is simply someone who doesn't know something... so I am ignorant when it comes to dress making or gardening, but the general view is that if some one is ignorant that they are not just not knowledgeable but also unable to learn... ie they are stupid.

I am happy to answer the questions of the ignorant, but answering the questions of the stupid is a waste of time as they don't change their views even with new information that contradicts what they believed before.

Anyway, welcome again, and enjoy. Smile

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Book.
    Senior Lieutenant
    Senior Lieutenant

Post  Book. on Fri May 20, 2016 6:31 am

Hello 0nillie

magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat May 28, 2016 8:30 pm

welcome