Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

2 posters

Question about posting videos from personal computers

nihilusa
    nihilusa

Question about posting videos from personal computers Empty Question about posting videos from personal computers

Post  nihilusa Fri May 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Question to Moderators or other skilled members.

Is it possible to post or attached videos from personal computer when commenting or posting to the tread, similar to images? I just recorded video of LAFD helicopters flying overhead, hoping it would be interesting. These are not military helicopters, but still.

Thank you in advance!
    GarryB
    GarryB

Question about posting videos from personal computers Empty Re: Question about posting videos from personal computers

Post  GarryB Sat May 07, 2016 11:32 am

AFAIK you would have to upload them onto an online server like Youtube or an equivalent... if you have access to cloud storage you could put it there and give a link.

Sorry I can't be more helpful... Sad
    nihilusa
    nihilusa

Question about posting videos from personal computers Empty Re: Question about posting videos from personal computers

Post  nihilusa Mon May 16, 2016 9:41 pm

GarryB wrote:AFAIK you would have to upload them onto an online server like Youtube or an equivalent... if you have access to cloud storage you could put it there and give a link.

Sorry I can't be more helpful... Sad

Thank you!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:44 am