Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Share

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 991
    Points : 1144
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:37 pm

    Can anyone debunk the bullshit about soviets supposedly killing off for treason soviet POWs? It hardly seems believable that someone who spent years on the brink of death in a concentration camp would've been condemned.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15490
    Points : 16197
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  GarryB on Thu Mar 19, 2015 11:31 am

    Of the 5-6 million soviet prisoners in WWII that went into captivity in Europe (held by the Germans) the vast majority died in captivity... only about 1.5-2 million made it back to the Soviet Union... conditions were hard and often they weren't fed at all and were largely worked to death.

    When they returned home they were treated with suspicion... had they helped the Germans? Why had they survived when so many others died... all sorts of dark thoughts...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 991
    Points : 1144
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:04 pm

    GarryB wrote:Of the 5-6 million soviet prisoners in WWII that went into captivity in Europe (held by the Germans) the vast majority died in captivity... only about 1.5-2 million made it back to the Soviet Union... conditions were hard and often they weren't fed at all and were largely worked to death.

    When they returned home they were treated with suspicion... had they helped the Germans? Why had they survived when so many others died... all sorts of dark thoughts...
    But the propaganda is that after they were liberated after WW2 evil Stalin personally sent every single one of them to die in gulags in case some of them were exposed to western ideas and because they and because evil mongoloid red army doesn't allow soldiers they are stalin's cannon fodder and they should all win or die on the battlefield.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15490
    Points : 16197
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  GarryB on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:14 pm

    Yeah, probably just some of the 3 billion people stalin killed that year... Rolling Eyes


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4468
    Points : 4659
    Join date : 2013-12-05
    Location : Pindos ave., Pindosville, Pindosylvania, Pindostan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  magnumcromagnon on Fri Mar 27, 2015 4:12 am

    The Russian population is dying off...not!!! Apparently the child population is growing to the point where at least half the articles on sdelanounas are about new kindergartens being built:

    http://sdelanounas.ru/

    collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1207
    Points : 1234
    Join date : 2012-10-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Roanapur

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  collegeboy16 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 5:12 pm

    magnumcromagnon wrote:The Russian population is dying off...not!!! Apparently the child population is growing to the point where at least half the articles on sdelanounas are about new kindergartens being built:

    http://sdelanounas.ru/
    noooo- those are ebil kindergartens wehre they raise and train future russky occupants Twisted Evil .

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2538
    Points : 2671
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Sat Mar 28, 2015 2:56 am

    I haven't heard of any trend in Russian school closures. In Japan they are closing schools. But of course it is Russia
    that is facing demographic oblivion. Yet another retarded trope infesting the western mind.

    kvs
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2538
    Points : 2671
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:57 pm

    This is unrelated to military issues, but it highlights how western propaganda brainwashes the gullible masses.

    The stories about Yuschenko being "poisoned" with dioxin and the Nord Ost theater siege are worked into Hollywood
    movies and TV.   For example, the movie Transcendence the poison cake is supposedly laced with dioxin.   This is
    pure nonsense since dioxin does not act like a regular poison and kills you on the spot.   It makes you sick and then
    you can die later due to complications.   Yuschenko's face was disfigured by chloracne that result from dioxin ingestion
    but he is very much alive today.   That Hollywood felt the need to pimp dioxin as a "poison" shows political motivation
    and not just script writer creativity.

    Then they also include Polonium in the bullet that kills a key character. This is obvious brainwashing. How about
    including some dimethyl mercury in the bullet. A tiny amount of it will kill you in a slow manner. BTW, the UK did
    not open up its reactors for verification on the source of the Polonium that killed Litvinenko. Litvinenko's patron
    Berezvosky also died after he had a falling out with the western elites and wrote letters to Putin trying to arrange
    for a return to Russia. How convenient.

    The TV show NCIS had one episode where the Dubrovka theater hostage rescue was smeared as "Russians using poison
    gas".   It was actually an anesthetic gas and the reason that many hostages died was because it is difficult to control
    the dose and resuscitation has to be prompt.   People died from asphyxia because their breathing was put to sleep
    and the paramedics were delayed from reaching the scene.   It is tragic but all the western masturbation about how
    25% of the hostages died was grotesque and obscene.    Hostage rescues are very messy and such a death rate is
    actually considered a "success".  

    I noticed this brainwashing via the entertainment industry a long time ago.   Political themes and events were regularly
    worked into movies and TV during the cold war.   It is pathetic that westerners can have their views on world events
    be framed via fiction.

    sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 7302
    Points : 7612
    Join date : 2009-08-06
    Age : 27
    Location : Canada

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  sepheronx on Sat Jun 27, 2015 9:51 pm

    kvs wrote:This is unrelated to military issues, but it highlights how western propaganda brainwashes the gullible masses.

    The stories about Yuschenko being "poisoned" with dioxin and the Nord Ost theater siege are worked into Hollywood
    movies and TV.   For example, the movie Transcendence the poison cake is supposedly laced with dioxin.   This is
    pure nonsense since dioxin does not act like a regular poison and kills you on the spot.   It makes you sick and then
    you can die later due to complications.   Yuschenko's face was disfigured by chloracne that result from dioxin ingestion
    but he is very much alive today.   That Hollywood felt the need to pimp dioxin as a "poison" shows political motivation
    and not just script writer creativity.

    Then they also include Polonium in the bullet that kills a key character.   This is obvious brainwashing.  How about
    including some dimethyl mercury in the bullet.   A tiny amount of it will kill you in a slow manner.   BTW, the UK did
    not open up its reactors for verification on the source of the Polonium that killed Litvinenko.   Litvinenko's patron
    Berezvosky also died after he had a falling out with the western elites and wrote letters to Putin trying to arrange
    for a return to Russia.   How convenient.  

    The TV show NCIS had one episode where the Dubrovka theater hostage rescue was smeared as "Russians using poison
    gas".   It was actually an anesthetic gas and the reason that many hostages died was because it is difficult to control
    the dose and resuscitation has to be prompt.   People died from asphyxia because their breathing was put to sleep
    and the paramedics were delayed from reaching the scene.   It is tragic but all the western masturbation about how
    25% of the hostages died was grotesque and obscene.    Hostage rescues are very messy and such a death rate is
    actually considered a "success".  

    I noticed this brainwashing via the entertainment industry a long time ago.   Political themes and events were regularly
    worked into movies and TV during the cold war.   It is pathetic that westerners can have their views on world events
    be framed via fiction.

    The people who actually believe this stuff should try it at home to see if it works or such. Would love to hear about that on the news.

    People are becoming inherently retarded, at least from the US and even Canada. But whatever, they will have to live with whatever consequences (well, we are already seeing the consequences of our stupidity - hear about the guy from Winnipeg that was arrested for saying he cant blame ISIS for wanting to kill us, because what we have done in the middle east?). Our entire country is turning into one giant shithole and Harper is clearly helping with having NOS added to the vehicle that is our country.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9457
    Points : 9949
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  George1 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:52 am

    Poland plans to demolish statue of Soviet general Chernyakhovsky


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Werewolf on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:58 am

    George1 wrote:Poland plans to demolish statue of Soviet general Chernyakhovsky

    Good now take your preset path by the West and place a Bandera statue, show your ancestors your good will and your respect...

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 991
    Points : 1144
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:16 pm

    AM I the only one that wonders how according to official international statistics average Russian IQ is a good 2 points lower than american and not even top 20 in the world, even when most average russians clearly are more enlightened
    and educated than the average american, njot to mention Russia being one of the world leaders in skilled human resources and technology?

    Are international testing accosiations like PESA being controled by the western empire?

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9457
    Points : 9949
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  George1 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:51 pm

    Polish Media Explains Country's Rating as Most Russophobic Nation on Earth

    Commenting on the results of global polling by the Pew Research Center, which found Poland to be the most Russophobic nation in the world, Polish news site Wirtualna Polska attempted to offer an explanation.

    In an article for online newspaper Wirtualna Polska entitled 'Why Do Poles Hate Russians More Than Anybody?', columnist Amanda Siwek recalled Pew's findings, which showed that 80 percent of Poles have an antagonistic view of Russia, compared with just 15 percent "who continue to treat our eastern neighbor with sympathy."

    For her part, the Siwek attributed growing Russophobia among Poles to the heightening of geopolitical tensions between the two countries. The journalist cited the findings of the Polish Center for Public Opinion Research (CBOS), which noted that back in 1993, 'only' 56 percent of Poles had a negative view of Russia.

    Siwek added that these figures have remained relatively consistent over the decades, before worsening dramatically in the past year or so. Siwek suggested that Russia's 'aggression' in the Ukraine crisis, together with Poles' "fears of being attacked by Russia" were the root causes of the uptick in Poles' animosity toward Russia.

    Digging into the historical roots of Polish animosity toward Russia, Siwek cited Professor Henryk Domański of the Polish Academy of Sciences, who explained that Polish hostility toward Russia is partly the result of "the history [between the two countries] –of all those defeats and misfortunes which Russia had caused us over the course of many centuries. Under Russian rule, we struggled with economic backwardness for many years. Poles remember this perfectly well, and have carried this attitude of Russia being at fault over the course of many years."

    Moreover, Domański explained that "Poles continue to believe that our neighbor is on another, lower cultural level."

    Noting that Poles' antagonism toward Putin is even higher than it is toward Russia, with the Russian president sitting at an 87 percent 'no confidence' rating, Siwek went on to cite University of Warsaw Institute of International Relations Professor Maciej Raś, who noted that "Poland is now indeed gripped by anti-Putin sentiment."

    Raś suggested that Poles "negative attitudes to Putin are carried over to a negative attitude toward the [Russian] state and, to a lesser extent, toward the Russian population. This approach stems from the fact that Russian society largely supports Putin's actions, particularly in the context of his rivalry with the West. If Russians had treated him critically or at least neutrally, the sentiment of the Poles [toward Russians] would have been different."

    Raś noted that Poles dislike Putin for several reasons. "First and foremost, it is because he has turned Russia on a course that is very different from the Western model of development, both internally and in international politics. We are talking here about the ubiquitous corruption of Russia's economic model. Moreover, Putin has made it clear that Russia will implement its own interests, even if it is in spite of the West, including Poland."

    Ultimately, Raś told Wirtualna Polska that "in the past as well, Poles have had a negative opinion toward the leaders of Russia and the USSR. This was so under the tsars, under the Soviet general secretaries, and has remained so under Putin."

    In the final analysis, in contrast to the 1990s and 2000s, when Polish politicians and society seemed to be somewhat ashamed of being labeled Europe's last Russophobes, today the country's media and political environment seemed determined not only to show pride in that status, but even to export it abroad, within the European Union and even to Russia itself.

    Read more: http://sputniknews.com/europe/20150813/1025723976/poland-russia-russophobia-relations.html#ixzz3ij5JbxTB


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  higurashihougi on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:02 am

    Poles continue to believe that our neighbor is on another, lower cultural level

    Ignorant a**hole.

    By which standard they can say the center of Eastern European technology and industry and the direct successor of Kyivian Rus as being lower cultural level ?

    If Russians had treated him critically or at least neutrally, the sentiment of the Poles [toward Russians] would have been different.

    Craps.

    Putin is the among the ones who revitalize Russian economy, military power and international position. How the hell Russian can treat him different ?

    First and foremost, it is because he has turned Russia on a course that is very different from the Western model of development, both internally and in international politics. We are talking here about the ubiquitous corruption of Russia's economic model.

    What is Western model and corruption of what ?

    Seems like corrupted Russian model still supplies titanium parts, metal sheets, space rocket engine, oil drilling technologies and other high-tech products to the civilized West.

    Moreover, Putin has made it clear that Russia will implement its own interests, even if it is in spite of the West, including Poland.

    These ignorant sons of a ***** never take a serious look at the Middle East, Granada, Panama, Nicaragua, Cuba, Vietnam...

    In the final analysis, in contrast to the 1990s and 2000s, when Polish politicians and society seemed to be somewhat ashamed of being labeled Europe's last Russophobes, today the country's media and political environment seemed determined not only to show pride in that status, but even to export it abroad, within the European Union and even to Russia itself.

    Ignorant pieces of trash show pride in expressing their ignorance.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15490
    Points : 16197
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  GarryB on Fri Aug 14, 2015 1:58 pm

    The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

    Treat em mean to keep em keen...

    Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.


    Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

    Posts : 991
    Points : 1144
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 19
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Fri Aug 14, 2015 3:56 pm

    I find it kind of hard to believe poles, which are generally culturally and even historically(WW2 liberation) closer to russia are more russophobic than the colmpletely antagonistic and culturally alien balts and nordics.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:19 pm

    I have a polish college at work he rants constantly and insults his fellow poles as drunk uneducated waste of lifes while cheering for everything "western". The anti-slavism in Poland is existing since over a century and poles are affected by that to great degree that can be seen often enough and not just some minority Liberalistic orientated fools but across political spectrum that not just are at a degree to deny that they are slavic people but right out hate being slavic.

    What boggles me is that germany is counted as "Western" while from historical culture, political history and cooperation and traditions were germany had its best and most prosperous times it was leaning towards itself with good economical and trade relationships to russia. Germany is central europe and i do not affiliate it with the West, except of the current state where the country was purposely Americanized to create the perception that they are our friends and allies, while fact is they are occupying us.

    Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 895
    Points : 952
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 25
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:57 pm

    Germany is western... It's value system is derived as in rest of Europe, from Christianity and Enlightenment philosophy and it's history followed a similar pattern of development as in France or England - first tribal states, then feudalism followed by emergence of administrative monarchies, then unification with transition to constitutional monarchy and later to democracy.

    The best period in German history is the Imperial Era from 1871 to 1914. Only the period of Bismarck was marked with good relations with Russia.

    ExBeobachter1987
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 443
    Points : 443
    Join date : 2014-11-26
    Age : 28
    Location : Western Eurasia

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  ExBeobachter1987 on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:59 pm

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:I find it kind of hard to believe poles, which are generally culturally and even historically(WW2 liberation) closer to russia are more russophobic than the colmpletely antagonistic and culturally alien balts and nordics.

    Poland is an old rival of Russia. The others are Sweden and Turkey.

    Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 582
    Points : 616
    Join date : 2015-04-22

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Rodinazombie on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:04 pm

    GarryB wrote:The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

    Treat em mean to keep em keen...

    Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.


    Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.

    Im english, so I can give a general opinion of how we feel about poles.

    Good workers, cant fault them for that, out of all the different groups that come here they are the most hard working, but they are miserable buggers that look down their noses at the locals and we would prefer most of them to go back to poland. They dont intigrate with us or add anything culturally.

    Different feelings towards czechs, slovaks, hungarians though, they are welcomed. They dont seem to have the 'big country' arrogance that many poles seem to have.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:13 pm

    I think that's BS, there's nowhere near the amount of anti-Russian hysteria in Poland that the author attempts to portray, and as for the Ukrainian crisis being a catalyst for mass-Russophobia - that sounds funny as in fact the Poles have their own beefs with the Ukrainians.

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:14 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Germany is western... It's value system is derived as in rest of Europe, from Christianity and Enlightenment philosophy and it's history followed a similar pattern of development as in France or England - first tribal states, then feudalism followed by emergence of administrative monarchies, then unification with transition to constitutional monarchy and later to democracy.

    The best period in German history is the Imperial Era from 1871 to 1914. Only the period of Bismarck was marked with good relations with Russia.

    No country arrived ever in a democracy or with other words Dictatorship of the majority. Such history is not exclusive to the west with its change and revolutions from own political system to another, China had a similiar history of being devided butchering themselfs together untill someone conquered the many from one kingdom to anoter just like germans have fought each other for very long period of time. We are not geographically the west nor are we by culture a western country we are a central country and that stupid terminology of the "WEST" which is not applied by so called "Westerners" to spain and portugal but count themselfs as exclusive of being something different with the entire Latin american countries of central and south american continent are not counted as the West despite being the West, even Australia is counted as the west despite being geographically the 2nd furthest eastern country and continent and "southest". Looking at our traditions and what this so called "Western" has become after americanization shows me that we are different and that by our history, traditions, culture and mentality we value families, emphasize and practise our cultural traditions, have our own distingtive arts, music and architecture that have placed us distingtive enough from french or degenerated brothers saxons which took entirely different path. Today all of our culture is attacked, destroyed and replaced by american invented subcultures and ours are just propagated as being archaic, primitive or just barbaric since the germans have been infested by the americans with self hatred and guilt on a very short past of ancestors that carry the blame of the poltical involved not the entire population, but the same americans and jews that feed us and each generation with guilt for WW2 are the same people that feed us with hatred towards russians to not have any passion, empathy towards the losses nazi germany has created to Soviet Union and all their citizens.

    If there is such an aggressive pressure and artificial change of the mindset of the historical, cultural, tradtional and distingtive attributes of nations to something different than this shows one sign, that we are NOT ,what they make of us, but the opposite or something they do not want us to be.

    Same with Japanese and Koreans, they are not the west still they are radicallized into american "culture" and put against their own relative close cultures and countries which they actually should assure good relationships with for self revolving interests,but they do the exact opposite, just like the vassal germany does. That is factual proof that we are not westerners but central europeans with own interests that are harmed, ignored and directly undermined for benefits of xeno-dictatorship called US.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:20 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Germany is western... It's value system is derived as in rest of Europe, from Christianity and Enlightenment philosophy and it's history followed a similar pattern of development as in France or England - first tribal states, then feudalism followed by emergence of administrative monarchies, then unification with transition to constitutional monarchy and later to democracy.

    The best period in German history is the Imperial Era from 1871 to 1914. Only the period of Bismarck was marked with good relations with Russia.

    Not that I'm disagreeing about Germany being Western - but what about East Germany? They transitioned to Socialism and relied upon Prussian military tradition to act as the military vanguard of the Socialist bloc, with one of the most highly-trained armies in the Warsaw Pact and with their own extensive intelligence activities both domestically and abroad. It's not like it was a case of them being coerced into it either, the government had plenty of support amongst its own people.

    And you missed out Nazism BTW pwnd Razz

    In all seriousness; Nazism gave Germany a few things too - for instance a very thorough counter-intelligence and tab-keeping apparatus that the Stasi (and later, NSA) built upon.

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3189
    Points : 3317
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  flamming_python on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:26 pm

    Rodinazombie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

    Treat em mean to keep em keen...

    Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.


    Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.

    Im english, so I can give a general opinion of how we feel about poles.

    Good workers, cant fault them for that, out of all the different groups that come here they are the most hard working, but they are miserable buggers that look down their noses at the locals and we would prefer most of them to go back to poland. They dont intigrate with us or add anything culturally.

    Different feelings towards czechs, slovaks, hungarians though, they are welcomed. They dont seem to have the 'big country' arrogance that many poles seem to have.

    What about Russians?

    I remember in the 90s it was all Russian mafia, then in the 00s it was all Abramovich, big yachts, Noveu-Rich Russians with homes in London, etc... but I left England 5 years ago so I don't know what the perception is nowadays pirat

    Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5391
    Points : 5640
    Join date : 2012-10-25

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Werewolf on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:28 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

    Treat em mean to keep em keen...

    Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.


    Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.

    Im english, so I can give a general opinion of how we feel about poles.

    Good workers, cant fault them for that, out of all the different groups that come here they are the most hard working, but they are miserable buggers that look down their noses at the locals and we would prefer most of them to go back to poland. They dont intigrate with us or add anything culturally.

    Different feelings towards czechs, slovaks, hungarians though, they are welcomed. They dont seem to have the 'big country' arrogance that many poles seem to have.

    What about Russians?

    I remember in the 90s it was all Russian mafia, then in the 00s it was all Abramovich, big yachts, Noveu-Rich Russians with homes in London, etc... but I left England 5 years ago so I don't know what the perception is nowadays pirat

    They are coming... any minute!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 5:38 pm


      Current date/time is Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:38 pm