Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Hannibal Barca
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  Hannibal Barca on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:02 pm

Vlad007 wrote:

Well, read the regulations, first you need to introduce yourself  lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! 

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:06 pm

There is no need for an introduction, you don't expect from such low IQ russophobe and idiot anything constructive or anything of value.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Removed posts

Post  flamming_python on Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:21 am

Another one for the list

MH-17
    Private
    Private

To Pro Russians

Post  MH-17 on Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:40 pm

Terrorussia will pay for the lives lost on MH-17. Justice will be served for those aboard MH-17.

Russian supporters are dirt who need to be wiped out. Enjoy this picture. You will see more like it.

Airbornewolf
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

Post  Airbornewolf on Sat Jul 19, 2014 5:21 pm

obviously you are a flamer, i really do not even care how misguided you are.

but for the general members here, im a dutch citizen. personally of course i have no words for the massive loss of life by the shooting down of MH17.

unlike some Western People and Goverments, i await the official investigation results before i "officially" give my opinion.

that said, as a former millitary proffesional i know its technically impossible for an Russian BUK to shoot down MH17 when at best the weapon only has a range of 42/50 KM in perfect conditions. the crash site is located 60 KM from Russia's border. its technically impossible for the BUK to have come from the Russian Territory.

and the retarded theory's of an infiltrated Russian BUK TELAR shooting out of central ukraine and then exfiltrate unopposed with nobody noticing is simply idiotic. on every road there are anti kiev/kiev army checkpoints. like nobody starts asking questions when they hear a civilian airlines got shot down and dont bother to think what thats BUK doing racing out of the country on the back of a truck?. in war its just impossible. stop using drugs, read some books about war of for gods sake ask someone that fought in an actual war if this can be done. they tell you this is impossible to pull off.

and thats not mentioning the Spanish Air Traffic Controller hired by Kiev sending his lasts tweets out to twitter while Kiev's millitary seized him and his crew in the immidiate aftermath. describing that Kiev where the ones responsible for shooting down MH17. i for one am very curious to his testimony. the Spanish ATC is already confirmed to actually work for Kiev's ATC.

http://slavyangrad.wordpress.com/2014/07/18/spanish-air-controller-kiev-borispol-airport-ukraine-military-shot-down-boeing-mh17/

i assume the Ukrainians shot it down, the facts just points seriously in that direction. the fact i assume that has nothing to do me being on this forum either. i said it before and i say it again, i state my opinion regardlesss if its critisising to Russia or not.

but while 180 dead fellow countryman lie scattered on the ground in Lockerbie-style in Ukraine with even dead Dutch troops im of course pissed. but the fact remains that i do not believe Russia did it. too many facts say it can not be staged by russia, and too many things already point towards Ukraine for the shooting down.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:34 pm

magnumcromagnon wrote:The most fascinating thing about world geo-politics is the U.S. state dept. kills over 1.5 million Iraqi's over a lie and left the country in as a mess with thousands of suicide bombings a month, and virtually no one condemns that, but a virtually bloodless legal referendum (Kosovo set a international standard that the U.N. has accepted) that's virtually the same one from 1992 (which pre-dates Putin's presidency by 8 years) where one of the outcomes is the elderly gaining pensions that have doubled in size, but that gets international condemnation even from the fraud Ban Ki Moon and the U.N. It's safe to say Ban Ki Moon (a guy who lectures about stopping arms trafficking, but doesn't say jackshit about France, Britain, U.S. openly admitting arms trafficking in to Libya, Syria) should be named Brown-Eye Moon, a cookie-cutter puppet of the Anglosphere and the United Nations will go the way of the League of Nations.
    Oh boy! The US killed a bunch of if Iraqis!

Guess we are good to do what we please as long as we don't approach that kill count! Putin's presidency is good for Russia, because he didn't kill as many people! Sweet!

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:35 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:I don't partake in the discussion because the discussion here makes mp.net look fair and balanced.

Russia's hand is deep in the mess, that much is evident for anyone but blind bots. I am sure all those Kamaz trucks, T-64s that look suspiciously identical to ones on Russian roads, RPOs and RPGs were magically created in Ukrainian stocks. Whatever helps you people sleep at night.

Meanwhile Russia will continue to be on the "wrong side" as far as economic development goes.

Now I know you are lying.

Anyway, please provide the evidence.  MP.net is pretty bad when it comes to anything Russian, and various people on that boards got banned for even pointing out that US is being hypocritical. I will admit that MP.net is deemed more credible simply because we have too many members here berating about Jews.  But that does not stand in the way of the outright bs from members like AIG, CPuffs, Jusso, Asheron and the like.  You yourself has been banned from that site.

My suggestion is that if you got the evidence, please provide it.  Saying that it is obvious besides to bots is not really evidence.  If it is so obvious, then it finding evidence wouldn't be hard.  But so far, US is having that trouble.  Might I suggest you go over their and help them?  Last time we actually talked, you stated you lived in US.  Now you live in Russia.  Which is making your position less than credible.

BTW, keep to what you know best.  It isn't economics.  Because I already posted a link regarding growth in Russia in the economics thread.  Might I suggest you go and read it?

Russian members themselves have confirmed equipment to come from Russia. You either can't read, or your desperate desire to defend Russia in ever situation is blinding you.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:37 pm

sepheronx wrote:
    TR1 wrote:I don't partake in the discussion because the discussion here makes mp.net look fair and balanced.

Russia's hand is deep in the mess, that much is evident for anyone but blind bots. I am sure all those Kamaz trucks, T-64s that look suspiciously identical to ones on Russian roads, RPOs and RPGs were magically created in Ukrainian stocks. Whatever helps you people sleep at night.

Meanwhile Russia will continue to be on the "wrong side" as far as economic development goes.

Now I know you are lying.

Anyway, please provide the evidence.  MP.net is pretty bad when it comes to anything Russian, and various people on that boards got banned for even pointing out that US is being hypocritical. I will admit that MP.net is deemed more credible simply because we have too many members here berating about Jews.  But that does not stand in the way of the outright bs from members like AIG, CPuffs, Jusso, Asheron and the like.  You yourself has been banned from that site.

My suggestion is that if you got the evidence, please provide it.  Saying that it is obvious besides to bots is not really evidence.  If it is so obvious, then it finding evidence wouldn't be hard.  But so far, US is having that trouble.  Might I suggest you go over their and help them?  Last time we actually talked, you stated you lived in US.  Now you live in Russia.  Which is making your position less than credible.

BTW, keep to what you know best.  It isn't economics.  Because I already posted a link regarding growth in Russia in the economics thread.  Might I suggest you go and read it?

My god, you really are a case arn't you?

I live where I please. You live in freaking Canada, remind me the last time you spent 5 minutes in Russia?
    I wouldn't bring up economy either, in your desperate attempts to defend Russia you claimed China was a bigger trade partner than the EU.

The economy here is crap. Sorry to burst your bubble.

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:40 pm

mack8 wrote:
    TR1 wrote:I'm posting this from Russia.

You know, the country none of you (the Putin bots rushing in to attack me) are from, the country none of you are citizens of, and the country none of you have clearly spent 5 minutes in.

One of Them lol. This forum has truly sunk into degeneracy with this Ukraine mess.

Don't rush to call all of them "Putin's bots", you sound like an american now. Don't you find sad that FOREIGNERS are defending your own country and standing behind it, while you bash it? Good or bad, and despite many problems, Russia and it's people still has something 95% of world countries do not have: a SPINE. You know, being truly independent, and not a puppet of some other power. Which is what your US is aiming at, not matter what and especially no matter if it's Putin or ANYONE else in charge for them the only "good" Russia is just a weak fragmented puppet in their service, preferably to be used against the chinese (fancy a nuclear war to take out China, notwithstanding Russia will be obliterated too? Uncle Sam would very much love that...). Look at Ukraine, your neighbours, sharing a common history and speaking practically the same language how it has been set against Russia by a power 10,000km away. How this happened? Through traitors, corrupt oligarchs and brainwashed masses. Is this the future you want for your own country? Is the american propaganda having this effect on yourself? Well, this is how the bastards groom and grow their "fifth columns", brainwashing and turning russian against russian (same as any other of their targets). You may possibly think you are a patriot and truly think there is a better choice, but unknowingly you are just  a cog of many in the american destabilizing machine. Think about that. No disrespect.
    Oh here we get the biggest Russia defender on the web.
    No, what we have is a bunch of foreigners who (while knowing nothing) defend a terrible regime that above all else hurts the Russian people.
    I don't give a crap about how many Iraqi's died. It has little to do with Russia.

Russia has a spine? If by spine you mean being under the whip of a tiny majority that does not live according to the country's laws and has stolen anything of value? What a spine!

No disrepect either to you Mack, you post good technical stuff, but you are a real case when it comes to your obsession with defending anyone who opposes the US.

magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:51 pm

TR1 wrote:
    magnumcromagnon wrote:The most fascinating thing about world geo-politics is the U.S. state dept. kills over 1.5 million Iraqi's over a lie and left the country in as a mess with thousands of suicide bombings a month, and virtually no one condemns that, but a virtually bloodless legal referendum (Kosovo set a international standard that the U.N. has accepted) that's virtually the same one from 1992 (which pre-dates Putin's presidency by 8 years) where one of the outcomes is the elderly gaining pensions that have doubled in size, but that gets international condemnation even from the fraud Ban Ki Moon and the U.N. It's safe to say Ban Ki Moon (a guy who lectures about stopping arms trafficking, but doesn't say jackshit about France, Britain, U.S. openly admitting arms trafficking in to Libya, Syria) should be named Brown-Eye Moon, a cookie-cutter puppet of the Anglosphere and the United Nations will go the way of the League of Nations.
    Oh boy! The US killed a bunch of if Iraqis!

Guess we are good to do what we please as long as we don't approach that kill count! Putin's presidency is good for Russia, because he didn't kill as many people! Sweet!

LMAO this is hilarious, and oh how wonderfully ironic! While you were myopically going on your typical contrarian diatribes about what constitutes just leadership, you failed to realize that you frivolously glossed over the fact of 1.5 million human beings dying needlessly and their perpetrators getting away scot-free. Ironically this the same exact mentality as Jospeh Stalin who was quoted as saying - "One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." Embarassed pale Wink

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:00 pm

I don't gloss over it, in fact I don't care at all. This is a Russian military forum, not "cry about the West everytime Russia is critisized".

TR1
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  TR1 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:01 pm

Hannibal Barca wrote:Your are an attention whore don't you? You understood that we bite and try your best to provoke us. Talk to the hand.

This is coming from one of the truly best nuts on this forum.
    I seem to recall a characteristically retarded post from you, something about cleansing all Ukraine of non-Russians.
    Go grab your rifle and go to Donbass, badass.

magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:14 pm

TR1 wrote:I don't gloss over it, in fact I don't care at all.

Man, oh man you keeping digging yourself in to a bigger hole...please lecture us more about moral superiority and just leadership... lol1 

Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Mike E on Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:31 pm

You guys realize that this is a "Civil Aviation News" thread, right? I hate to sound like a "moderator", but take this argument somewhere else. Wink

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

measuring contest

Post  Werewolf on Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:46 pm

TR1 wrote:
    mack8 wrote:
    TR1 wrote:I'm posting this from Russia.

You know, the country none of you (the Putin bots rushing in to attack me) are from, the country none of you are citizens of, and the country none of you have clearly spent 5 minutes in.

One of Them lol. This forum has truly sunk into degeneracy with this Ukraine mess.

Don't rush to call all of them "Putin's bots", you sound like an american now. Don't you find sad that FOREIGNERS are defending your own country and standing behind it, while you bash it? Good or bad, and despite many problems, Russia and it's people still has something 95% of world countries do not have: a SPINE. You know, being truly independent, and not a puppet of some other power. Which is what your US is aiming at, not matter what and especially no matter if it's Putin or ANYONE else in charge for them the only "good" Russia is just a weak fragmented puppet in their service, preferably to be used against the chinese (fancy a nuclear war to take out China, notwithstanding Russia will be obliterated too? Uncle Sam would very much love that...). Look at Ukraine, your neighbours, sharing a common history and speaking practically the same language how it has been set against Russia by a power 10,000km away. How this happened? Through traitors, corrupt oligarchs and brainwashed masses. Is this the future you want for your own country? Is the american propaganda having this effect on yourself? Well, this is how the bastards groom and grow their "fifth columns", brainwashing and turning russian against russian (same as any other of their targets). You may possibly think you are a patriot and truly think there is a better choice, but unknowingly you are just  a cog of many in the american destabilizing machine. Think about that. No disrespect.
    Oh here we get the biggest Russia defender on the web.
    No, what we have is a bunch of foreigners who (while knowing nothing) defend a terrible regime that above all else hurts the Russian people.
    I don't give a crap about how many Iraqi's died. It has little to do with Russia.

Russia has a spine? If by spine you mean being under the whip of a tiny majority that does not live according to the country's laws and has stolen anything of value? What a spine!

No disrepect either to you Mack, you post good technical stuff, but you are a real case when it comes to your obsession with defending anyone who opposes the US.

Uhh, calling russia a regime while not even once you used this word in context of your beloved US and the rest of the slave countries to US.

After i mp net russophobes made a threat about "dictator putin and regime russia" and i replied that if russia is a regime then our western countries would be a level up. Well after that comment i got banned.

So much for your western crap. You are compeltley ignoring and have so much putinophobia that you really have no idea about the political system, if you really knew russia how the political system works since shit Lenin and escpecially what power oligarchs of family Saxarov,Prokharov and the other Jelzin caste families gained, you would know that they are impossible to be removed by Putin, but yes lets blame Putin, don't even try to mention real oligarchs who are hurting russia and russians.

You are the the only person i see so far with blindness to real problems of russia. I get it, here are quite a few with sometimes pink glasses when it comes to russia due the contrast of russia now and during Jelzin, but some here do not turn a blind eye on the real problems, the real threats to russia and russians, but you.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:31 am

Sorry for reviving a dead thread, but I thought this was interesting.

All of my information about the Warsaw Uprising said that Stalin goaded the pro UK resistance in Warsaw to rise up because the Soviets were near and then stopped his forces and waited while the Germans did to his political opponents what he wanted to do himself but without losing soldiers or using ammo himself and using up German soldiers and german ammo.

I found this article very interesting:

Septuagenarian myth of the "betrayal" of the Warsaw Uprising
    As "inactive" Red Army
    Maxim Scrubs

70 years ago, October 2, 1944, ended began on 1 August of the same year, the Warsaw uprising. Since then gained widespread myth that the Red Army was allegedly "betrayed" the rebels, not wanting to help the anti-Soviet Polish Home Army, which played a major role in the uprising. In hundreds of publications repeated assertion that the Soviet troops halted the offensive because of political considerations, "not wanting" to go to the aid of the insurgents.

Meanwhile, in fact, about any suspension of offensive against Warsaw axis, and the speech was not. Since the end of July 1944, the Red Army tried to capture Warsaw, to start taking Prague. In this case we are not talking about the Czech capital, but the Warsaw suburb of the same name, separated from the main part of town to the Vistula River.
    Here is that on this occasion the German generals wrote in his memoirs. Field Marshal Heinz Guderian in his memoirs, "Memoirs of a Soldier", recalled: "2 August 1st Polish Army" free democratic Polish Armed Forces "(we are talking about are often created in the Soviet Union of the Polish Army - auth.) Moved three divisions on the offensive across the Vistula on a plot of Pulawy - Deblin. Despite the heavy losses, it still managed to grab one beachhead and hold it until the Soviet reinforcements.
    Under Magnushev on the Vistula opponent also managed to create a beachhead. Troops crossed the Vistula on this site, had the task to move along the coast to Warsaw, but were stopped at the river Pilica.
    However, on August 8 at the command of the 9th German Army had the impression that the Russian attempt to seize Warsaw sudden blow to the progress of resistance broke the German defense, despite the uprising of the Poles, which, from the point of view of the enemy, started early. "

Thus, according to Guderian first Soviet attempt in late July - early August 1944 to capture Warsaw "smashed against the resistance of the German defense." According to him, only by August 8 when trying to capture Warsaw Red Army lost 337 tanks.

British military historian Liddell Hart in his book "The Second World War," writes: "In the area of ​​Warsaw the Germans entered into battle three relatively strong SS Panzer Division, came to the front on July 29: two of them were transferred from the south of Russia, one - from Italy. Causing a counterstrike from the north, they penetrated the Russian position and forced them to withdraw. Russian attempt to move from bridgeheads on the Vistula Germans repelled with the help of reinforcements arriving from Germany. "

And what happened next? Hitler's General Kurt Tippelskirch, who later became a military historian, in his book "History of the Second World War," wrote: "After the blow of Warsaw in early August, has not reached the goal, Russian shifted their attack to the south. Here they are in pursuit of the 4th Panzer Army created two small bridgehead, one of which - the north - was immediately to the south east of the mouth of the river Pilica Varki at the front of the newly created 9th Army, the other - in the 80 km to the south, at the pool. For these bridgeheads in the month of August were made very heavy, which took place with varying degrees of success fighting. Because of the many difficulties experienced by the German troops on the Eastern Front, repeatedly at the last moment managed to concentrate sufficient forces have continuously expanded the bridgehead to narrow their counterattacks and did not allow them to implement the operational breakthrough in Radom. "

Prague Soviet troops managed to take only after heavy fighting in mid-September. "Lie dormant" no one was going - barely clearing the Germans from Prague, the Polish soldiers of the pro-Soviet Polish Army and the Red Army began forcing the Vistula. With the heavy losses they were able to land on the other side. But to connect with the rebels could not - they departed from the coast of the Vistula. General Tadeusz Bor-Komorowski, commander of the rebels by Warsaw, has negotiated the surrender. General were provided with comfortable living conditions in captivity, his officers and men - surrender to the status of prisoners of war.

Surrendering and then wait for the liberation by the Red Army or the Allied forces subordinate Bur Komarovsky and he began to propagate the myth of how they had been betrayed, abandoned, etc.

To verify the absurdity of such statements, it is enough to read the description alone German heavy fighting against Soviet troops in July, August and September 1944 in Warsaw direction ...

Maxim Scrubs

Source: http://vpk-news.ru/articles/22121

Last edited by GarryB on Tue Oct 07, 2014 12:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding source)

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:27 am

@Garry: if you can read Vietnamese... you can see clearly why the Soviet was stopped outside of Warszawa

https://vi.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi%E1%BA%BFn_d%E1%BB%8Bch_Lublin-Brest (in Vietnamese)

Thanks to a certain great team of Vietnamese editors, the Vietnamese Wikipedia does not fell under the West's propaganda.

*happy to be a Vietnamese* Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool

Morpheus Eberhardt
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt on Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:43 am

There has been an item of "news", that has recently been making the rounds here, about an advertisement in Moscow with breast shots that have caused 500 traffic accidents.

Can somebody from Russia tell us if this is true or not?

Mike E
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Mike E on Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:22 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:There has been an item of "news", that has recently been making the rounds here, about an advertisement in Moscow with breast shots that have caused 500 traffic accidents.

Can somebody from Russia tell us if this is true or not?
    No doubt that they caused a couple accidents, but 500+? - They probably counted general accidents in the surrounding area of the truck-side advertisements (30 trucks!), which would explain the unreal number suggested by the media. Having 30 of those inaccurate reports and that number becomes realistic, in a false way...

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:55 pm

500+? Maybe through whole day in Moscow district Very Happy Sounds like bad journalism. 
    When they put massive led commercial screen in main street next to my house we got 7 accidents through same day. And 1 was fatal. It was new thing there. Next to busy junction. When it got dark it was uncalibrated and too bright.. I can see boobs having similar effect Very Happy

KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:04 pm

Many east european russophobes love to create lies about how russia and USSR supposedly murdered or deported entire populations. Chechens, balts , circassians, volga tatars and romanians are the most common "victims". For chechens this is utter BULLSHIT. If there weren't any in the caucasus after WW2 then why the fuck during the early 90's the region was 2/3s chechen, most of them in(and still are today) in isolated communities? Also by that logic if all of them were deported we wouldn't have the 1995 war.

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:17 pm

The funniest claim made from an US american he made of how cruel and how human hating russians are is that he claimed they murdered in gulags during the 1990s chechenian wars several millions of chechenians.

Not only that the population of chechens just recently only succeeded 1 mln mark and the fact that gulags do not exist and the whole funny thing was that this bullcrap came from a "proud american", like he called himself.

collegeboy16
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  collegeboy16 on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:21 pm

nah, best example of hypocrisy-bloodless annexation bad, hardcore invasion and regime change good. Laughing Laughing Laughing

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Sat Dec 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Please correct me if I am wrong, but I heard that, many people see Stalin as the protector of industry and science. And after Stalin died, many scientists, technicians and industrial leaders were purged by Khruschyov and the faction of battlefield generals.

For example it is said that Mikoyan was forced to retired while the MiG-25 project was still unfinished, and Gurevich had to lead the MiG-25 project in a very difficult situation.

KomissarBojanchev
    Lieutenant Colonel
    Lieutenant Colonel

Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Dec 27, 2014 5:40 pm

I thought it was the opposite. Stalin removed Tupolev's design bereau, purposefully stopped development of highly promising recoiless weapons, murdered the inventor of the first automatic grenade launcher and also put sergei korolev in prison and destroyed his works, as well as countless more promising scientists during the 30s

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:12 am

Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:12 am