Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Share

    whir

    Posts : 828
    Points : 869
    Join date : 2015-04-27

    Domestic violence bill

    Post  whir on Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:22 pm

    More retardation in the name of Russian values.

    BBC wrote:Russia: Anger at move to soften domestic violence law

    The legislation would define first assaults which cause less serious injuries as administrative - rather than criminal - offences.

    MP Yelena Mizulina, who introduced the bill, says people should not be jailed and labelled a criminal "for a slap".

    On Wednesday, some 368 lawmakers voted in favour of what has been dubbed the "slapping law" by some Russian media outlets. One deputy voted against the plans, another abstained.

    The proposed legislation concerns both parents' treatment of their children, and husbands and wives treatment of each other.
    It applies to violent actions causing injuries which do not require hospital treatment or cause the victim to require sick leave from work, according to Olga Batalina, one of its authors.

    Under the proposal, the first offence would not be considered criminal, and punishment would be limited to a fine or community service, but subsequent incidents could still be considered criminal and carry potential jail terms.

    Ms Mizulina, a highly conservative lawmaker, began promoting the bill in July, in the wake of amendments to the criminal code which made beating a family member a criminal offence.

    Penalties for offences should not "contradict the system of social values that society holds on to", the Moscow Times quoted her as saying.

    "In Russian traditional family culture parent-child relationships are built on the authority of the parents' power... The laws should support that family tradition."

    In November she wrote that "domestic violence is a normal way of life" in Russia.

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 360
    Points : 369
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:18 pm

    I don't know this law, but at a first glance, I think that once more the West is making a fuzz over nothing. Like the "homosexual propaganda law" some years ago, which many said would lead to gays and lesbians to be imprisoned, tortured and executed, when in fact it just allows fine penalties for those who propagate homosexuality (mainly by public display of it) to unwilling people and children, which for me is a very balanced and moderate law.

    par far

    Posts : 1530
    Points : 1693
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    THE POLITICAL USES OF RUSSOPHOBIA-MUST WATCH

    Post  par far on Thu Jan 19, 2017 3:40 pm

    A very good video showing how Russophobia is being use.

    https://southfront.org/the-political-uses-of-russophobia/

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 360
    Points : 369
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:17 am

    Just as I thought, the global mass media is distorting the bill to make it seems what it is not:
    http://russia-insider.com/en/russia-legalizing-domestic-violence-says-lying-fakestream-media-so-it-must-be-true/ri18695
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3533
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Fri Jan 27, 2017 3:35 am

    The same fake media shtick as usual from the precious NATO mass media. It only works because most people in NATO are suckers
    and lap up this sh*t like Gospel. Funny how in the "totalitarian" USSR nobody sucked mass media cock like the proles do in the
    "freedom loving west".
    avatar
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 928
    Points : 983
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:49 pm

    kvs wrote:The same fake media shtick as usual from the precious NATO mass media.   It only works because most people in NATO are suckers
    and lap up this sh*t like Gospel.   Funny how in the "totalitarian" USSR nobody sucked mass media cock like the proles do in the
    "freedom loving west
    ".
    ... because those who didn't were all dead by early 1940s?
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6219
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  PapaDragon on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:47 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:.........
    ... because those who didn't were all dead by early 1940s?

    Where else did we see that before? .... nope, drawing a blank here...
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3533
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:35 pm

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:
    kvs wrote:The same fake media shtick as usual from the precious NATO mass media.   It only works because most people in NATO are suckers
    and lap up this sh*t like Gospel.   Funny how in the "totalitarian" USSR nobody sucked mass media cock like the proles do in the
    "freedom loving west
    ".
    ... because those who didn't were all dead by early 1940s?

    NATO pinehead confirms NATO pinhead characteristics. Population of the USSR at breakup was 286.7 million. As a NATO retard
    you must think these were not actual humans. Go back to worshiping Hitler in private, NATzO drone.
    avatar
    Walther von Oldenburg

    Posts : 928
    Points : 983
    Join date : 2015-01-23
    Age : 27
    Location : Oldenburg

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Sat Jan 28, 2017 12:45 am

    Let's not discuss this further.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6219
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:49 am

    Walther von Oldenburg wrote:Let's not discuss this further.

    Good suggestion. Especially given the fact that we all went from domestic violence law to geopolitics & modern history in 5 steps give or take...

    Must be a record.
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3533
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:26 am

    1) There is no story here other than the fake NATzO propaganda.   BTW, the NATzO MSM never reported on the original
    domestic violence bill but report on the correction to this bill and lie, lie, lie about the nature of the correction.

    2) The pattern of NATzO MSM lies indicates that the typical MSM consumer in NATzO is low IQ.   They will believe whatever
    inconsistent, contextless claim that is made.   For example, that Russians hacked the US vote.   Hacking implies computer
    break in and not RT propaganda.   So the typical NATzO sap actually believes that Russians hacked the US balloting system.
    This is physically impossible without actually accessing each ballot machine.   The saps imagine that tens of thousands
    of Russian "hackers" went to US ballot locations and hacked ballot machines.    

    3) During the USSR period the vast majority of its population did not take the media at face value.   Unlike in NATzO there
    was never any benefit of the doubt given and people openly mocked the hamfisted BS style of Pravda, etc.    Very
    similar hamfisted BS is being spewed by the NATzO MSM but the average NATzO sap believes it. The caricature of Soviet
    citizens and Russian citizens being slaves of "state run propaganda" is NATzO propaganda, which of course NATzO saps
    believe without question.

    4) The NATzO drone in this thread invoked the 1940s.   This was supposed to refute an observation relevant for the 1960s, 70s, 80s
    and today.  Funny how NATzO saps always dismiss without any further consideration anyone who points out their historical
    perversions.   As usual, one standard for NATzO and another for anyone else.   The quintessential colonialist mindset.   NATzO saps
    need to scurry on off to other fora to jerk themselves off about how superior they are.
    avatar
    Kimppis

    Posts : 420
    Points : 426
    Join date : 2014-12-23

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Kimppis on Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:37 am

    This is a great example of those "half-truths" (at best) that the western media keeps telling about Russia. It's also absolutely true that the Soviets knew more about the West during the cold war than what the Westerners know about Russia today.

    My hope is that they simply can't keep lying forever. The truth will come out eventually, probably by the early 2030s at the latest. The spin will obviously continue, but nothing else needs to be done. Russia didn't collapse, quite the opposite, Putin is still viewed as one of the greatest Russian leaders of all time (having retired in 2024), by the Russian people obviously, not by the western MSM lol,  and the country kept developing and it obviously never became the totalitarian hellhole, that was the media's narrative on Russia by the 2010s. "B-b-b-but the media told me..."

    EDIT: Also, I noticed that atleast on certain Finnish medias, the contents of the actual articles were not terribly misleading... After all, there was no way to exaggerate this whole issue to some absolutely ridiculous proportions, like with the "gay propaganda law". Even TASS is using this kind of headline: http://tass.com/politics/927623

    The problem is the overall context... the overall narrative on Russia in the western MSM. Only reporting things from a negative and or "pro-western"/liberal/anti-Putin POV, reporting only about negative aspects in general, conspiracy theories/everything is Russia's "hybrid warfare", using outdated statistics, atleast from 10 years ago, or even from the late 90s or early 2000s... And this is part of it.

    As KVS said, in this case it's very noticeable how the media never reported on the original bill and this whole thing is kind of a non-story for foreign audiences to begin with, period. This is a domestic matter, nothing dramatic is going on. This is propaganda and media bias 101.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6219
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  PapaDragon on Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:21 am

    Off Topic

    Guys I found this online and it is pure perfection:

    This past September, in one of his regular interviews with the newspaper Parlamentní Listy, retired Czech Major General Hynek Blaško commented on the possibility of a conflict between Russia and NATO with a following anecdote:

    “I have seen a popular joke on the Internet about Obama and his generals in the Pentagon debating on the best timing to attack Russia. They couldn’t come to any agreement, so they decided to ask their allies.

    The French said: ” We do not know, but certainly not in the winter. This will end badly. ”

    The Germans responded: “We do not know, either, but definitely not in a summer. We have already tried.”

    Someone in Obama’s war room had a brilliant idea to ask China, on the basis that China is developing and always has new ideas.

    The Chinese answered:

    “The best time for this is right now. Russia is building the Power of Siberia pipeline, the North Stream Pipeline, Vostochny Cosmodrome Spaceport, the MegaProject bridge to Crimea; also Russian is upgrading the Trans-Siberian railroad with a new railway bridge across Lena River and the Amur-Yakutsk Mainline. Russia is also building new sports facilities for the World Cup and athletics, and has in development over 150 production projects in the Arctic … Well, now they really need as many POWs as possible!”

    lol1 lol1 lol1


    http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-does-russia-produce-made-in-russia/5576616
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe

    Posts : 3938
    Points : 3965
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:39 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:Off Topic

    Guys I found this online and it is pure perfection:

    This past September, in one of his regular interviews with the newspaper Parlamentní Listy, retired Czech Major General Hynek Blaško commented on the possibility of a conflict between Russia and NATO with a following anecdote:

    “I have seen a popular joke on the Internet about Obama and his generals in the Pentagon debating on the best timing to attack Russia. They couldn’t come to any agreement, so they decided to ask their allies.

    The French said: ” We do not know, but certainly not in the winter. This will end badly. ”

    The Germans responded: “We do not know, either, but definitely not in a summer. We have already tried.”

    Someone in Obama’s war room had a brilliant idea to ask China, on the basis that China is developing and always has new ideas.

    The Chinese answered:

       “The best time for this is right now. Russia is building the Power of Siberia pipeline, the North Stream Pipeline, Vostochny Cosmodrome Spaceport, the MegaProject bridge to Crimea; also Russian is upgrading the Trans-Siberian railroad with a new railway bridge across Lena River and the Amur-Yakutsk Mainline. Russia is also building new sports facilities for the World Cup and athletics, and has in development over 150 production projects in the Arctic … Well, now they really need as many POWs as possible!”

    lol1 lol1 lol1


    http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-does-russia-produce-made-in-russia/5576616

    I'm stealing this. And also want you to know this is Coldwar joke retcon (this joke was formerly said about Cuba in the 80's).
    .

    Austin

    Posts : 6523
    Points : 6924
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Austin on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:12 pm

    Not an economic question but related to coverage of Russia in US media

    I find US CNN extremely hostile towards Russia , was watching GPS hosted by Fareed Zakaria and he was exteremely gleeful that new NSA was anti-Russian guy unlike past , many anchor like Ammanpour and others on CNN has very hostile attitude towards Russia. CNN seems very less hostile towards China and I realised during height of Syrian Conflict they did not conver the news that even China has vetoed anti-Syrian resolution in UNSC but was bombastic about Russia doing the same.

    On the other hand I find Fox news to be less hostile towards russia , Unfortunately we dont get Fox in India but get CNN International here , So have to watch fox on internet.

    Any reason why CNN media which unfortunately has wider global coverage is exteremly hostile towards Russia and how can RT and other channel beat it
    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2820
    Points : 2858
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  franco on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:44 pm

    Austin wrote:Not an economic question but related to coverage of Russia in US media

    I find US CNN extremely hostile towards Russia , was watching GPS hosted by Fareed Zakaria and he was exteremely gleeful that new NSA was anti-Russian guy unlike past , many anchor like Ammanpour and others on CNN has very hostile attitude towards Russia.  CNN seems very less hostile towards China and I realised during height of Syrian Conflict they did not conver the news that even China has vetoed anti-Syrian resolution in UNSC but was bombastic about Russia doing the same.

    On the other hand I find Fox news to be less hostile towards russia , Unfortunately we dont get Fox in India but get CNN International here , So have to watch fox on internet.

    Any reason why CNN media which unfortunately has wider global coverage is exteremly hostile towards Russia and how can RT and other channel beat it

    Fox is closely aligned with the Republican Party view point.
    CNN is jokingly referred to as Corporate News Network (or even the Clinton News Network but that would be just the flavor of the moment). CNN is unfortunately the media outlet of those in America who attempt to run the USA first, secondly the Western World and thirdly the rest of the World.
    avatar
    kvs

    Posts : 3408
    Points : 3533
    Join date : 2014-09-11
    Location : Canuckistan

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  kvs on Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:54 pm

    Austin wrote:Not an economic question but related to coverage of Russia in US media

    I find US CNN extremely hostile towards Russia , was watching GPS hosted by Fareed Zakaria and he was exteremely gleeful that new NSA was anti-Russian guy unlike past , many anchor like Ammanpour and others on CNN has very hostile attitude towards Russia.  CNN seems very less hostile towards China and I realised during height of Syrian Conflict they did not conver the news that even China has vetoed anti-Syrian resolution in UNSC but was bombastic about Russia doing the same.

    On the other hand I find Fox news to be less hostile towards russia , Unfortunately we dont get Fox in India but get CNN International here , So have to watch fox on internet.

    Any reason why CNN media which unfortunately has wider global coverage is exteremly hostile towards Russia and how can RT and other channel beat it


    The NATO mass media is giving China a pass on a wide spectrum of issues while faking up stories about how bad Russia is.
    Like the fake news about the anti-homosexual law during the Sochi Olympics. There was no such law and gays were not
    arrested for kissing in public. It was a law designed to keep pedophile queers away from schools. They would actually
    solicit children at the school gates and this "freedom" had to be stopped. Recently we had the utter nonsense fake
    news about the "wife beating law". As explained elsewhere it was a change from pure criminal (murder) law to more
    civil law which would actually get a more police intervention and would not send people to hard time for initial offenses.
    Nowhere in this revision of the previous draconian approach is there a sanction for wife beating.

    The NATO mass media never reports that homosexuals are stoned to death in Islamic states that the US supports (e.g. Saudi Arabia)
    and at one stage the media was making it seem like Saudi Arabia was a democracy compared to Russia. CNN is the mouthpiece
    of the US elites and their NATO associates. Amanpour is a foaming at the mouth hater of Orthodox Slavs was made clear by her
    brazenly biased coverage of the Yugoslavia breakup wars. Zakaria is a loyal CNN bootlick whose job is not to report news
    and give objective analysis, but to peddle hate propaganda. Truly the US mass media is fake news.

    How to beat this? There is no way. Americans will have to wake up and smell the coffee by themselves. A lot of them
    are doing this but not enough. All the leftists lap this shit from Zakaria and Amanpour up like honey. They are a lost cause
    and their only cure is nuclear incineration. These people are seriously brain damaged when they agitate for war in the name
    of humanitarian causes and some of their so-called feminists praise Sharia law.

    Austin

    Posts : 6523
    Points : 6924
    Join date : 2010-05-08
    Location : India

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Austin on Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:27 pm

    kvs wrote:
    Austin wrote:Not an economic question but related to coverage of Russia in US media

    I find US CNN extremely hostile towards Russia , was watching GPS hosted by Fareed Zakaria and he was exteremely gleeful that new NSA was anti-Russian guy unlike past , many anchor like Ammanpour and others on CNN has very hostile attitude towards Russia.  CNN seems very less hostile towards China and I realised during height of Syrian Conflict they did not conver the news that even China has vetoed anti-Syrian resolution in UNSC but was bombastic about Russia doing the same.

    On the other hand I find Fox news to be less hostile towards russia , Unfortunately we dont get Fox in India but get CNN International here , So have to watch fox on internet.

    Any reason why CNN media which unfortunately has wider global coverage is exteremly hostile towards Russia and how can RT and other channel beat it


    The NATO mass media is giving China a pass on a wide spectrum of issues while faking up stories about how bad Russia is.
    Like the fake news about the anti-homosexual law during the Sochi Olympics.   There was no such law and gays were not
    arrested for kissing in public.  It was a law designed to keep pedophile queers away from schools.   They would actually
    solicit children at the school gates and this "freedom" had to be stopped.    Recently we had the utter nonsense fake
    news about the "wife beating law".   As explained elsewhere it was a change from pure criminal (murder) law to more
    civil law which would actually get a more police intervention and would not send people to hard time for initial offenses.
    Nowhere in this revision of the previous draconian approach is there a sanction for wife beating.  

    The NATO mass media never reports that homosexuals are stoned to death in Islamic states that the US supports (e.g. Saudi Arabia)
    and at one stage the media was making it seem like Saudi Arabia was a democracy compared to Russia.  CNN is the mouthpiece
    of the US elites and their NATO associates.   Amanpour is a foaming at the mouth hater of Orthodox Slavs was made clear by her
    brazenly biased coverage of the Yugoslavia breakup wars.   Zakaria is a loyal CNN bootlick whose job is not to report news
    and give objective analysis, but to peddle hate propaganda.   Truly the US mass media is fake news.  

    How to beat this?   There is no way.   Americans will have to wake up and smell the coffee by themselves.   A lot of them
    are doing this but not enough.   All the leftists lap this shit from Zakaria and Amanpour up like honey.   They are a lost cause
    and their only cure is nuclear incineration.   These people are seriously brain damaged when they agitate for war in the name
    of humanitarian causes and some of their so-called feminists praise Sharia law.  

    Agreed I have seen CNN ever criticised Gulf Nation for Homosexuality where it is punishable by death.

    Even the pussy riot thing was widely covered , Dare Any western media support any women dancing in a Mosque punishable by death.

    I just hope CNN gets as much as bad publicity if nothing else then atleast Trump calling them Fake News , Hope the Russian authorities ban CNN Russia calling them Fake News ......nothing worse than bad publicity for these media and spoil their reputation

    avatar
    franco

    Posts : 2820
    Points : 2858
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  franco on Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:14 pm

    Of course Fox has it's own problems getting the news straight... Suspect poor Americans! No

    https://sputniknews.com/world/201702261051058574-fox-news-sweden-nils-bildt/
    avatar
    Godric

    Posts : 486
    Points : 508
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Godric on Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:30 am

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:Off Topic

    Guys I found this online and it is pure perfection:

    This past September, in one of his regular interviews with the newspaper Parlamentní Listy, retired Czech Major General Hynek Blaško commented on the possibility of a conflict between Russia and NATO with a following anecdote:

    “I have seen a popular joke on the Internet about Obama and his generals in the Pentagon debating on the best timing to attack Russia. They couldn’t come to any agreement, so they decided to ask their allies.

    The French said: ” We do not know, but certainly not in the winter. This will end badly. ”

    The Germans responded: “We do not know, either, but definitely not in a summer. We have already tried.”

    Someone in Obama’s war room had a brilliant idea to ask China, on the basis that China is developing and always has new ideas.

    The Chinese answered:

       “The best time for this is right now. Russia is building the Power of Siberia pipeline, the North Stream Pipeline, Vostochny Cosmodrome Spaceport, the MegaProject bridge to Crimea; also Russian is upgrading the Trans-Siberian railroad with a new railway bridge across Lena River and the Amur-Yakutsk Mainline. Russia is also building new sports facilities for the World Cup and athletics, and has in development over 150 production projects in the Arctic … Well, now they really need as many POWs as possible!”

    lol1 lol1 lol1


    http://www.globalresearch.ca/what-does-russia-produce-made-in-russia/5576616

    I'm stealing this. And also want you to know this is Coldwar joke retcon (this joke was formerly said about Cuba in the 80's).
    .

    me as well Smile
    avatar
    Rmf

    Posts : 506
    Points : 493
    Join date : 2013-05-30

    Russophobia

    Post  Rmf on Sun Mar 05, 2017 5:08 pm

    123132


    Last edited by Rmf on Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    avatar
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 211
    Points : 274
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Serbian and Other Foreign Workers Ripped off at Sochi

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:03 pm



    Serbian and Other Foreign Workers Ripped off at Sochi


    http://www.millennialinflux.com/sochi-a-cold-reality-for-migrant-workers/

    http://slavorum.org/forum/discussion/comment/94231/



    If these were the most expensive Olympics ever, where did all the money go?


    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 6115
    Points : 6219
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:08 pm

    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

    Serbian and Other Foreign Workers Ripped off at Sochi


    http://www.millennialinflux.com/sochi-a-cold-reality-for-migrant-workers/

    http://slavorum.org/forum/discussion/comment/94231/



    If these were the most expensive Olympics ever, where did all the money go?



    I can tell you right now: "employment agencies" here in Serbia. Classic local ripoff.
    avatar
    Odin of Ossetia

    Posts : 211
    Points : 274
    Join date : 2015-07-03

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Odin of Ossetia on Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:14 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Odin of Ossetia wrote:

    Serbian and Other Foreign Workers Ripped off at Sochi


    http://www.millennialinflux.com/sochi-a-cold-reality-for-migrant-workers/

    http://slavorum.org/forum/discussion/comment/94231/



    If these were the most expensive Olympics ever, where did all the money go?



    I can tell you right now: "employment agencies" here in Serbia. Classic local ripoff.


    Perhaps the employment agencies are also to blame, but it is the Russians who are employers.


    It appears things have not changed for the better since then:

    http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/inside-vladimir-putins-new-russia-9976578


    Russia has currently third highest wealth inequality in the world, with the richest 1% owning 97% of the country's wealth.

    Such an extreme disparity cannot last forever.


    I cannot grasp how can such a situation be called a "success" or "effective rule."

    Svyatoslavich

    Posts : 360
    Points : 369
    Join date : 2015-04-22
    Location : Buenos Aires

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Svyatoslavich on Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:32 am

    Odin of Ossetia wrote:
    If these were the most expensive Olympics ever, where did all the money go?
    Didn't you know? It went directly to Putin's pocket, the richest man in the world, with assets worth 934029480123948103 quatrizibillion dollars.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:18 am