Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Re: Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  Rodinazombie on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:47 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

Treat em mean to keep em keen...

Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.

Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.

Im english, so I can give a general opinion of how we feel about poles.

Good workers, cant fault them for that, out of all the different groups that come here they are the most hard working, but they are miserable buggers that look down their noses at the locals and we would prefer most of them to go back to poland. They dont intigrate with us or add anything culturally.

Different feelings towards czechs, slovaks, hungarians though, they are welcomed. They dont seem to have the 'big country' arrogance that many poles seem to have.

What about Russians?

I remember in the 90s it was all Russian mafia, then in the 00s it was all Abramovich, big yachts, Noveu-Rich Russians with homes in London, etc... but I left England 5 years ago so I don't know what the perception is nowadays pirat

Well, at the minute its pretty much as you would expect considering our media, nowadays russia is seen as nazi germany/ussr mark 2 and its people a bunch of vodka swilling imperialists who are chomping at the bit to invade europe.

Not everyone thinks like that, but it probably sums up the thoughts of the ignorant masses.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:55 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    GarryB wrote:The amusing thing is that I know a few Brits and they have a very low opinion of Polish people.

Poles hate Russians and love westerners, westerners don't like Poles much and hate Russians. With the recent polls showing Russians seeing through the western BS perhaps will come to hate westerners too and everyone can hate together.

Sad thing is that Russia could have been a strong western ally... problem is that the west will not tolerate a strong ally... only strong enemies and subservient allies.

Good workers, cant fault them for that, out of all the different groups that come here they are the most hard working, but they are miserable buggers that look down their noses at the locals and we would prefer most of them to go back to poland. They dont intigrate with us or add anything culturally.

Different feelings towards czechs, slovaks, hungarians though, they are welcomed. They dont seem to have the 'big country' arrogance that many poles seem to have.

What about Russians?

I remember in the 90s it was all Russian mafia, then in the 00s it was all Abramovich, big yachts, Noveu-Rich Russians with homes in London, etc... but I left England 5 years ago so I don't know what the perception is nowadays pirat

Well, at the minute its  pretty much as you would expect considering our media, nowadays russia is seen as nazi germany/ussr mark 2 and its people a bunch of vodka swilling imperialists who are chomping at the bit to invade europe.  

Not everyone thinks like that, but it probably sums up the thoughts of the ignorant masses.

Typical isn't it, things have come full-circle.

In the 80s the Russkies were communist imperialists and then after some flirtations with mafia and oligarchs they're now back to being imperialists again, albeit in a new flavour.

No matter what Russia does it's always going to be seen as something negative; the British media is quite literarly the most Russophobic in the world; I've never heard it make even one positive anything in regards to Russia.
    Funilly enough the British media is far more balanced on China; while it's called out for the fact that it's a dictatorship with no freedom of the press (and much worse in all of this than Russia, albeit this is never acknowledged), its economic achievements are often praised, its culture is promoted, etc...

Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Rodinazombie on Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:25 pm

flamming_python wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Rodinazombie wrote:

What about Russians?

Well, at the minute its  pretty much as you would expect considering our media, nowadays russia is seen as nazi germany/ussr mark 2 and its people a bunch of vodka swilling imperialists who are chomping at the bit to invade europe.  

Typical isn't it, things have come full-circle.

In the 80s the Russkies were communist imperialists and then after some flirtations with mafia and oligarchs they're now back to being imperialists again, albeit in a new flavour.

No matter what Russia does it's always going to be seen as something negative; the British media is quite literarly the most Russophobic in the world; I've never heard it make even one positive anything in regards to Russia.
    Funilly enough the British media is far more balanced on China; while it's called out for the fact that it's a dictatorship with no freedom of the press (and much worse in all of this than Russia, albeit this is never acknowledged), its economic achievements are often praised, its culture is promoted, etc...

Well, its all about whats good for british foreign policy, it has nothing to do with the realities of what country A or B is doing. Ive given up on expecting our media to at least be neutral on russia, but thats just not going to happen. Likewise russians should wise up and realise that the west isnt your friend and never will be.

The west, especially UK/USA only consider you a friend when you arent powerful enough to challenge it, when you are subservient to them. At the point where you are able to refuse their wishes then you become a 'rogue state', a 'threat to world civilisation' and need democracy sending your way.

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:56 am

Werewolf wrote:What boggles me is that germany is counted as "Western" while from historical culture, political history and cooperation and traditions were germany had its best and most prosperous times it was leaning towards itself with good economical and trade relationships to russia. Germany is central europe and i do not affiliate it with the West, except of the current state where the country was purposely Americanized to create the perception that they are our friends and allies, while fact is they are occupying us.

Actually it is Russia who paved the way for the rise of modern Prussia and surrounding German states, by launching military campaign against Sweden and Poland and crushing these regional power. Prussia took that chance to liberate the German land under these two domination, reinforced its own independence, and later defeated the former Holy Roman Empire factions to create this modern Germany.

Germany is Western, okay, but it belongs to the upper class of the Western countries. Germany, together with Czech are the centers of European science-technology and has the mightiest industry in all over Europe. That makes Germany become closer to Russia, they both enjoy the leadership of technocrats and industrial leaders.

Opposition of Germany are France, Poland, UK they are being ruled by corrupted politicians whose daily affairs are licking the foot of Obama.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Sat Aug 15, 2015 1:04 pm

Well, at the minute its pretty much as you would expect considering our media, nowadays russia is seen as nazi germany/ussr mark 2 and its people a bunch of vodka swilling imperialists who are chomping at the bit to invade europe.

Don't you find it a little ironic that the British... who had colonies that spanned the entire globe from the US, China, Australia, South Africa, India, etc etc would accuse Russia of being a threat to europe...

The irony is that the US and UK would love that to be the case so they could justify carving up all those largely untapped resources stretching on forever...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

Rodinazombie
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post  Rodinazombie on Sat Aug 15, 2015 2:06 pm

GarryB wrote:

Don't you find it a little ironic that the British... who had colonies that spanned the entire globe from the US, China, Australia, South Africa, India, etc etc would accuse Russia of being a threat to europe...

The irony is that the US and UK would love that to be the case so they could justify carving up all those largely untapped resources stretching on forever...

you can scratch out the UK in your last sentence. Realistically speaking, the UK is only going one way and thats down, we are holding onto the coattails of america and once america loses its world position the UK will become a meaningless island on the edge of europe. As it is even now the rest of the eu laughs at us.

Britain is a great place, as a people we are amongst then most tolerant in the world, what we ignore however is the actions of our leaders, we are the inventors of the concentration camp in africa, we butchered countless women and children in india in the name of our empire and so on. The huge grand buildings you see in many of our larger cities are not just built on the hard work of the great british people, they are also built on the blood of 'inferior' natives whom we plundered, raped and pillaged. Conveniently, we forget our history when it suits us.

ExBeobachter1987
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

Post  ExBeobachter1987 on Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:21 pm

Rodinazombie wrote:you can scratch out the UK in your last sentence. Realistically speaking, the UK is only going one way and thats down, we are holding onto the coattails of america and once america loses its world position the UK will become a meaningless island on the edge of europe. As it is even now the rest of the eu laughs at us.

Join Europe.

We have euros. cheers

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Sat Aug 15, 2015 5:53 pm

Can we now ban this useless troll?

Because to muricans protecting yourself from US created nazis, direct attack on russian soil via proxy mercenaries called chechen rebels, the direct seizure of russian money, assets is somehow only reactionary of the US for russia to try to protect its interest in the most defensive and reactionary way possible means undermining the Muh'ricant's.

flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  flamming_python on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:04 pm

American Eagle wrote:For Russia to be recognized as equal, it must stop trying to undermine the status of the United States of America as the most powerful country in the world

Actually that suits me, I could care less about being the most powerful country in the world.

I think it would suit the Russian leadership too, I don't think they actually have any ambitions about taking America's spot. Mostly they care about business.

If America backs off from areas of vital Russian interest I think that you'll find the 'undermining of the status of the United States of America' to be as non-existant as it always was; everything Russia is doing and has been doing is a symmetric or assymetric reaction to hostile moves of the US/NATO/EU, nothing more.

magnumcromagnon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  magnumcromagnon on Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:22 pm

American Eagle wrote:For Russia to be recognized as equal, it must stop trying to undermine the status of the United States of America as the most powerful country in the world

PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Aug 15, 2015 8:50 pm

American Eagle wrote:Why not join NATO? You can do this, hand your nuvlear arsenal to us and rearm with our weapons.

Otherwise there shall be no mercy. You shall all be destroyed.

Promises, promises...

Ever heard expression ''put your money where your mouth is...bitch''?

Talk is cheap cocksucker, you got routinely assfucked by third world nobodies and here you are threatening the Bear?

Does your momy know you are alone online candyass?

KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  KoTeMoRe on Sat Aug 15, 2015 9:49 pm

American Eagle wrote:What third world nobodies? American foreign policy is doing it's job OK.

I spent over 20 years as an artillery officer in the USMC - a bit more respect please.

Is being caught up economically by China an OK job? Is the American foreign policy resulting in more logical steps or is it creating a very difficult path to settling its various issues? Is the current trend of over coupling a decent shot of dealing with both Asia and Africa? In both Continents you're out of your depth and being beaten day and night by "third world peasants in sandals eating rice"...

As for destruction the last guy who said that to Russians shot himself and was burn with old VW tires like a homeless bum...to avoid being captured.

There's a long list of people who'd professed Russian destruction overtime...in obituaries.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:03 pm

For Russia to be recognized as equal, it must stop trying to undermine the status of the United States of America as the most powerful country in the world

So to be accepted as an equal, Russia has to accept its position of subservience to the US?

Nah.

If America backs off from areas of vital Russian interest I think that you'll find the 'undermining of the status of the United States of America' to be as non-existant as it always was; everything Russia is doing and has been doing is a symmetric or assymetric reaction to hostile moves of the US/NATO/EU, nothing more.

That is true, but the basic problem is that the US doesn't treat any country as equal, everyone is subservient to the US, or they are an enemy.

Why not join NATO? You can do this, hand your nuvlear arsenal to us and rearm with our weapons.

NATO is pointless and NATO would not admit countries with border disputes... Crimea... Kurile Islands... even South Ossetia and Abkhazia...

And why on earth would they downgrade to crappy expensive western weapons?

Otherwise there shall be no mercy. You shall all be destroyed.

Don't you mean assimilated?

Why would the US show mercy now? What exactly has any of your victims done to you... Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Korea, Cuba, etc etc etc.

What third world nobodies? American foreign policy is doing it's job OK.

Seem to remember you totally screwed up in Somalia... a simple peacekeeping mission and America fucked it up by picking the wrong side and making it a peace making endevour... and you had your asses handed to you. Totally stupid waste of time and money and lives.

I spent over 20 years as an artillery officer in the USMC - a bit more respect please.

You just said there would be no mercy and we would all be destroyed... what respect are you due exactly?

There's a long list of people who'd professed Russian destruction overtime...in obituaries.

More importantly the rest of the world is growing economically and the US and the west has tried to stunt that growth... I am sure they will remember and it might be the US who asks for Mercy.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Sun Aug 16, 2015 12:07 pm

Most powerful country in the western world ? Yes.

Most powerful country in the world ? No.

Ask your goverment how much tritium the U.S. still have in its reserve. Some hint to you: Russia has already managed to create non-tritium H-bomb while the U.S. cannot. And tritium has half-life of 12 years.

Also, tell your goverment to replace all M16/M4 with AR-18 or FN SCAR.

marcinko
    Private
    Private

Post  marcinko on Sun Aug 16, 2015 5:07 pm

American Eagle wrote:What third world nobodies? American foreign policy is doing it's job OK.

If the officers of USMC are as dumb as you, then the russian military has nothing to fear - on the contrary

victor1985
    Major
    Major

Post  victor1985 on Sun Aug 16, 2015 8:38 pm

well today ... the question is ...is still best the model of american republican party or something else that is to left wing a bit

bmtppk
    Private
    Private

are muslims and islam going to take over by 2075

Post  bmtppk on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:51 am

it was pretty bad over there last time i was in 2011

Churkas ( thats the term we used) walking everythere, trying to sell you trinkets or drugs right on the street, trying to force you to buy stuff, etc most petty thieves ..basically the situation was looking grim. The police working alongside them of course not giving a shit. Neither did the government care obviously about their native people being robbed or killed by foreign muzzies( alll they did was introducing more and more taxes to leech off  their actual working class native populace because most muzzies didnt even work where i was)

at the same time i know it sounds really weird and unpatriotic i kind of want the 3rd world country that russia now became (ty mr putin for making it 3rd world instead of 2nd world)  to be taken over by those muzzies... completely..glad i got out of that shithole with my family ..still have my uncle living there but he'll manage....maybe then the  zombies will finally see how their own gov't betrays them

KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

Common Lies, Russophobia, Nonsense on Russia:

Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:54 am

bmtppk wrote:it was pretty bad over there last time i was in 2011

Churkas ( thats the term we used) walking everythere, trying to sell you trinkets or drugs right on the street, trying to force you to buy stuff, etc most petty thieves ..basically the situation was looking grim. The police working alongside them of course not giving a shit. Neither did the government care obviously about their native people being robbed or killed by foreign muzzies( alll they did was introducing more and more taxes to leech off  their actual working class native populace because most muzzies didnt even work where i was)

at the same time i know it sounds really weird and unpatriotic i kind of want the 3rd world country that russia now became (ty mr putin for making it 3rd world instead of 2nd world)  to be taken over by those muzzies... completely..glad i got out of that shithole with my family ..still have my uncle living there but he'll manage....maybe then the  zombies will finally see how their own gov't betrays them

HUahuahauahauhauah. Yeah El Trollo, Muslims takin' over maing. No moar Vodka, No moar VDV. Now I'd hope you'd fuck off before we trace dat IP address. Muzzies? You be from the country old chap? Need some Chips up the chimney to go with that huge fish?

Regular
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Regular on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:57 am

Takes back Chechnya. Complains about muslims in Russia. Lel. They were always there btw.

KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:53 pm

Regular wrote:Takes back Chechnya. Complains about muslims in Russia. Lel. They were always there btw.

Actually given there's a republic in Russia whose name's Tatarstan and there Bashokortostan. These two republics concentratre three times the number of muslims in Chechnya. ... Yet they aren't a problem...Guess why? Oh and they weren't always there...there were other people before the Chechens and the Muslims, just like Tatars weren't in the depth of the Russian Empire.

Walther von Oldenburg
    Major
    Major

Post  Walther von Oldenburg on Mon Aug 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Islam is more than just some prayers, reading the Quran and fasting during Ramadan. It's an entire civilizational complex that comprehensively covers every single aspect of life - including international relations and relations between Muslims and non-Muslims - and it's not permissable to change them (introducting innovation is called bid'ah)

So if some Muslim aays it's permissable to rule by something else other than sharia or that it's permissable to modify sharia by i.e. allowing non-Muslims to live with Muslims as equals (and not as dhimmis) etc. then he becomes an apostate.

Google "nullifiers of Islam" for more info

PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Aug 17, 2015 2:52 pm

bmtppk wrote:it was pretty bad over there last time i was in 2011

lol1 lol1 lol1

OMG, did you fuck yourself over or what!!!

If it is Muslims you are worried about then I have some soul-crushing news for you moron:

Unless you moved to Japan you are fucked hard because at this rate North America and Europe will be  90% Muslim long before their number in Russia hits 40%.

Check the news from time to time, it pays off... russia

Werewolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  Werewolf on Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:59 pm

Another retard that thinks he knows terminology of 3rd and 2nd world...a fool that has no idea about russia a non russian and blames Putin, just simply fu!

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:12 pm

This guy is either really stupid or trolling hard. Either way, we dont need him. I think mods should ban him. But first check his IP, cause it seems odd how many bad trolls we are getting lately.

medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  medo on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:06 pm

Considering the war between Sunnis and Shias in ME, I don't think, there will be many muslims left in 2075.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:28 am

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:28 am