Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    hello from Brazil

    Share

    jaguar_br
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 9
    Points : 11
    Join date : 2015-03-07

    hello from Brazil

    Post  jaguar_br on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:28 pm

    Hello my friends.

    I'm from Brazil and very interested in military and geopolitic questions as well as Russian military and space hardware.

    I recently graduated in Electrical Engineering and fascinated by technology in general.

    All the best
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3909
    Points : 3940
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:36 pm

    jaguar_br wrote:Hello my friends.

    I'm from Brazil and very interested in military and geopolitic questions as well as Russian military and space hardware.

    I recently graduated in Electrical Engineering and fascinated by technology in general.

    All the best

    Related to "The" Jaguar " from MP.net ?

    Anyway welcome to RD.net.
    avatar
    zepia
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 131
    Points : 138
    Join date : 2015-05-05
    Location : Bangkok

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  zepia on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:28 pm

    welcome
    avatar
    archangelski
    Junior Lieutenant
    Junior Lieutenant

    Posts : 406
    Points : 429
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  archangelski on Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:30 pm

    welcome
    avatar
    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 10008
    Points : 10498
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  George1 on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:11 pm

    welcome


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov

    avatar
    Viktor
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 5673
    Points : 6324
    Join date : 2009-08-25
    Age : 36
    Location : Croatia

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  Viktor on Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:17 pm

    welcome
    avatar
    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4332
    Points : 4440
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:10 pm

    welcome
    avatar
    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 16010
    Points : 16667
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  GarryB on Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:56 am

    welcome Smile


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order
    avatar
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1949
    Points : 2072
    Join date : 2013-05-20

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  Morpheus Eberhardt on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:40 am

    welcome
    avatar
    Cowboy's daughter
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1167
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2015-04-24
    Location : Texas

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  Cowboy's daughter on Tue Feb 23, 2016 8:03 pm

    welcome

    jaguar_br
    Private
    Private

    Posts : 9
    Points : 11
    Join date : 2015-03-07

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  jaguar_br on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:07 pm

    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    jaguar_br wrote:Hello my friends.

    I'm from Brazil and very interested in military and geopolitic questions as well as Russian military and space hardware.

    I recently graduated in Electrical Engineering and fascinated by technology in general.

    All the best

    Related to "The" Jaguar " from MP.net ?

    Anyway welcome to RD.net.

    No, I'm not that ..
    avatar
    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3909
    Points : 3940
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:11 pm

    jaguar_br wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    jaguar_br wrote:Hello my friends.

    I'm from Brazil and very interested in military and geopolitic questions as well as Russian military and space hardware.

    I recently graduated in Electrical Engineering and fascinated by technology in general.

    All the best

    Related to "The" Jaguar " from MP.net ?

    Anyway welcome to RD.net.

    No, I'm not that ..

    No problem man. Jaguar was a good member over there. Would have been a good addition here. But we have our own jaguar now. Once again, welcome @RD.net.
    avatar
    Dima
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1033
    Points : 1048
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  Dima on Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:15 pm

    welcome

    Sponsored content

    Re: hello from Brazil

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Mon May 22, 2017 7:31 pm