Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Share
    avatar
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 122
    Points : 143
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladislav on Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:54 am

    Forbes rates it as dirtiest city in the world. lol!
    avatar
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2187
    Points : 3089
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladimir79 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:48 am

    Vladislav wrote:Forbes rates it as dirtiest city in the world. lol!

    I been through Baku a few times traveling from Iran. The peninsula is filthy with oil spills and whatnot. Oil derricks line the area and the water on the Caspian is nasty. No way would I swim in it there. I hear downtown is pretty nice but I only seen it from the rail station.
    avatar
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 122
    Points : 143
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladislav on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 am

    Admin wrote:
    Vladislav wrote:Forbes rates it as dirtiest city in the world. lol!

    I been through Baku a few times traveling from Iran. The peninsula is filthy with oil spills and whatnot. Oil derricks line the area and the water on the Caspian is nasty. No way would I swim in it there. I hear downtown is pretty nice but I only seen it from the rail station.

    You been to Iran? What did you do there? Did you see the revolts last month?
    avatar
    Turk1
    Corporal
    Corporal

    Posts : 86
    Points : 85
    Join date : 2009-07-16
    Location : Great land of Turkey!

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Turk1 on Wed Jul 22, 2009 12:54 am

    Azerbaijan are our brothers! It is only dirty because you polluted it!
    avatar
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2187
    Points : 3089
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:04 am

    Turk1 wrote:Azerbaijan are our brothers! It is only dirty because you polluted it!

    More like Aliyev and his drill policy.
    avatar
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2187
    Points : 3089
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 24, 2009 7:23 pm

    Vladislav wrote:

    You been to Iran? What did you do there? Did you see the revolts last month?

    I worked in Iran for the year of 2007. I was not there for the election and glad I wasn't.
    avatar
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 122
    Points : 143
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladislav on Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 am

    Vladimir79 wrote:

    I worked in Iran for the year of 2007. I was not there for the election and glad I wasn't.

    Were you one of the military advisors?
    avatar
    Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

    Posts : 2187
    Points : 3089
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladimir79 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 2:29 am

    Vladislav wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:

    I worked in Iran for the year of 2007. I was not there for the election and glad I wasn't.

    Were you one of the military advisors?

    No, I was a kontrakt negotiator for OM3 at the time. I sold certain equipments for the Bushehr nuklear plant.
    avatar
    Vladislav
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 122
    Points : 143
    Join date : 2009-07-10

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Vladislav on Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:25 am

    Vladimir79 wrote:
    Vladislav wrote:
    Vladimir79 wrote:

    I worked in Iran for the year of 2007. I was not there for the election and glad I wasn't.

    Were you one of the military advisors?

    No, I was a kontrakt negotiator for OM3 at the time. I sold certain equipments for the Bushehr nuklear plant.

    I bet you have some interesting stories to tell.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Azerbaijan is filthy Baku city

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:31 am