par far wrote:This is about to get serious, the ****heads in NATO are going cause problems for Russia and Iran, so Russia and Iran need to be ready.
This is a comment from someone from that video and it makes a lot of sense.
1. Russia is prepping for the use of its military along its Southwestern border.
2. NATO/Saudis/Turkey is prepping for an/another invasion of Syria.
3. If Russia is planning to engage the Turkeys and push them out of Syria, they know NATO will escalate the Ukraine situation.
4. If Russia is planning to allow the Turkeys to do as they wish in Syria, NATO may not escalate the Ukraine situation, therefore Russia would not increase its readiness along its Southwestern border.
5. Therefore, Russia is planning to expel the coming invasion of Syria.
I think even if Russia is successful in its repulsion of the Turkeys, Ukraine will be escalated, as a kind of chess move against Russia, so that no net gain is made by Russia in its effort for global peace.
I don't see any move that Russia can make that doesn't lead to more war. NATO wants a war, and war it will be.
But of course, it must be started on NATO's terms, so that they look like a good guy, and Russia looks like a bully (or else it would have been started months ago). However, anybody who has an IQ over ten will know that NATO has started this war and Russia is acting in the interests of world peace.