Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Ukraine Military: Situation and Needs

Airman
    Airman

Re: Ukraine Military: Situation and Needs

Post  Airman on Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:28 am

miketheterrible wrote:So it's alright for Turkey to supply weapons clearly used to kill Russians?

Fuck Turkey.

When Russia sells Iskander missiles to Armenia, it's okay. However, When Turkey sells UAV's to Ukraine, Oh! İts'a huge problem! We should drop some nukes on Turkey!

Ukrainian Army is using Russian/Soviet made arms to fight against Pro-Russian forces in Donbass. I think, You need to worry about Russian made weapons in the hands of Ukrainian Army, rather than Turkish made UAV's. Because Ukrainian army is full of Russian made weapons. Maybe Russia should drop an atomic bomb on its territory for selling these weapons to Ukraine?
    miketheterrible
    miketheterrible

Post  miketheterrible on Mon Jan 14, 2019 2:58 pm

Armanians aren't actively killing Turks dumbass.  Only ones who faced a genocide by Turks are Armenians. So stop playing victim.

Plus you seem to fail to graps difference between Soviet gear and Russian. Ukraine uses Soviet gear.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 15, 2019 10:51 am

Russia sells weapons to almost anyone... even Saudi Arabia... they are hardly in a position to throw stones.

I don't think Turkey is more guilty of such things as any other "partner" the Russians have.

The UK and US go out of their way to finance and support those that will do harm to Russia and Russian interests... I think they are more of a problem than Turkey.

I think Turkey could become a useful and powerful ally to Russia, and I think Russian gas going to Turkey and then on to Europe gives Turkey a lot of leverage over the EU, and will earn them a lot in transit fees alone.

The Ukraine was going to buy UAVs... whether Turkey sells them or Israel or whoever else does is not really that important... Turkey should make sure the cheque clears before handing over any hardware.

I am sure the Russians will find those UAVs interesting to examine and dissect.
    d_taddei2
    d_taddei2

Post  d_taddei2 on Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:39 pm

All this over 12 UAV wow. am sure Russia has now given forces in the east verba to tackle the threat lol.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:11 am

Actually it would probably be much more useful to use one of their jammers and see if they can knock one down electronically so they can get a look at one... but of course claim publicly that they are unreliable and had some sort of system failure and that is why it crashed.

If you can bring them down you don't want them to know that...

Verbas would be overkill... they should send them to me... Smile
    JohninMK
    JohninMK

Post  JohninMK on Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:49 pm

Cemal Acar
    ‏ @Acemal71
    17h17 hours ago

Nikolai Vorobiev, the director of the #Ukraine's "Antonova" #HALE UAV project said, "we are developing the HALE #UAV with a foreign country. They will provide the electronic parts and bombs"

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:15 am

Good... they are armed... so easy to justify shooting them down in numbers on sight.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 22, 2019 4:30 pm