Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Is chinese army a big risk to Russia

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Re: Is chinese army a big risk to Russia

Post  GarryB on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:29 am

Yeah, like white people started colonising the known world for the last 3-4 centuries...

the irony for the conspirasy theorists is that what they don't get is that most that move away moved for very good reasons and as long as you treat them with respect are as good if not better than any other migrants you might get.

Here in NZ the first gen chinese new migrants owned fish and chip shops or market gardens, while their children are lawyers and doctors well educated and hard working.

When gold was found in Otago a couple of centuries ago there were plenty of chinese migrants and they were not treated very well by my white european ancestors... it is embarrassing to me now.

Treat them like locals and they will become as fiercely protective of what we have as any other migrant could.

Treat them like foreigners in your country and it will be so much easier for them to side with any invaders if that ever happens... your call.

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

OminousSpudd
    Major
    Major

Post  OminousSpudd on Mon Feb 01, 2016 5:49 am

GarryB wrote:Yeah, like white people started colonising the known world for the last 3-4 centuries...

the irony for the conspirasy theorists is that what they don't get is that most that move away moved for very good reasons and as long as you treat them with respect are as good if not better than any other migrants you might get.

Here in NZ the first gen chinese new migrants owned fish and chip shops or market gardens, while their children are lawyers and doctors well educated and hard working.

When gold was found in Otago a couple of centuries ago there were plenty of chinese migrants and they were not treated very well by my white european ancestors... it is embarrassing to me now.

Treat them like locals and they will become as fiercely protective of what we have as any other migrant could.

Treat them like foreigners in your country and it will be so much easier for them to side with any invaders if that ever happens... your call.

Garry if you run for PM I'll vote for you. Very Happy

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 7:19 am

The problem is... they don't assimilate.

sepheronx
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  sepheronx on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Vladimir79 wrote:The problem is... they don't assimilate.  
    First Generation is a hit and miss.  Second generation tend to do fine in assimilating.  Chinese are imo the best at it.  Try the East Indians.  They are some of, if not, the worst at assimilating to other cultures.  Nice people, dont get me wrong (I married one), but India is their: blood, heart and soul.  Chinese? They keep somewhat of a culture, but for the most part, its a huge money making scheme. I always thought they kinda lacked a culture and making them much easier to assimilate due to the Chinese CCP for so long pushing such ideas out.

Whites from France, England, and Portugal are the worst.  They went into countries like India, murdered millions, and then cry about how poor white people were treated there.  I get that here in Canada by various blacks and brown people.  Then I tell them my family immigrated here from Ukraine and Russia, and then their tunes change as they like such people (no historic troubles).

PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  PapaDragon on Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:33 pm

To their defense, they literally just got started. You need person to be born, educated and to grow up in Russia before you can asses the situation. It takes a lot of time.

First Chinese in USA assimilated very poorly. Fast forward several decades later and you have Asian gangsta' kids. Smile

Russia just needs to be dedicated to doing it's own thing and this stuff will fall into place in due time.

As for China trying to invade Russia, it is possible...after they conquer Taiwan, both Koreas, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Bhutan, Nepal, Singapore and parts of India and Pakistan.

All small fry compared to Russia and with lot smaller risk of total extinction of Chinese population. Even without nukes it would still be freakin' nightmare for Chinese.

I say you have plenty of time to prepare... Cool

zepia
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

Post  zepia on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:22 pm

After few generations I don't think that is a problem anymore.
    Like PapaDragon said, ones born educate and grow up in some country will be assimilate better.
    My grandparents came from China, doesn't seem like they have some problem living here (or they just didn't tell me.)
    I'm 3rd generation and I learn chinese cultural from television more than my own parents lol.

And you are right about chinese control most economic here.
    Most if not all of billionaire here having chinese roots and some still have connections there.
    But as long as they consider themself as a thai I don't think that will be a problem though.

Thai cultural quite open for foreigner BTW. Things may be different up north.

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:35 pm

My points are:

1: Do not underrate others.

Example,  South Africa is ruled by blacks now, whatever, it is ruled by blacks.
    spain was ruled by blacks for 700 years, that's why spanish have dark skin, spainish do not look like European.

2. china get 1.4 billion people and nukes. china has the power to kill.

3. Only simple people will believe china and japan will be the friends of Russia.

4.If china and japan disappear,  it is the best.

Last edited by kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:37 pm

zepia wrote:

After few generations I don't think that is a problem anymore.
    Like PapaDragon said, ones born educate and grow up in some country will be assimilate better.
    My grandparents came from China, doesn't seem like they have some problem living here (or they just didn't tell me.)
    I'm 3rd generation and I learn chinese cultural from television more than my own parents lol.

And you are right about chinese control most economic here.
    Most if not all of billionaire here having chinese roots and some still have connections there.
    But as long as they consider themself as a thai I don't think that will be a problem though.

Thai cultural quite open for foreigner BTW. Things may be different up north.

Russian are whites.

Chinese and Tai are the same.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Tue Feb 02, 2016 11:48 am

Russians being white didn't stop white germans trying to exterminate them half a century ago or US and UK whites ever since...

It is nothing to do with a race or ethnicity issue... it is about land and power and money.

Russia is no global super power in terms of economics yet, and to be honest clearly cannot rely on the international community to back them up because clearly the western led international community has shown it will support anyone who is against Russia... Ukraine, Japan, Kosovo, Albania etc etc.

Having said that Russia can defend itself and will continue to be able to do so in the forseable future... as mentioned the countries that should be fearing the current situation are small weak countries that would be scapegoated by the west and international community if they tried to keep domestic ownership of their land and assets.

This is not a china thing... it is a rich one percent thing... lots of rich people buying land in central otago here in NZ too...

“The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  KiloGolf on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:30 pm

kingodthequeens wrote:spain was ruled by blacks for 700 years, that's why spanish have dark skin, spainish do not look like European.

Yeah, no. Suspect

Vladimir79
    Grand Marshal
    Grand Marshal

Post  Vladimir79 on Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:45 am

PapaDragon wrote:
    As for China trying to invade Russia, it is possible...after they conquer Taiwan, both Koreas, Vietnam, Burma, Thailand, Japan, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, Laos, Cambodia, Bhutan, Nepal, Singapore and parts of India and Pakistan.

All small fry compared to Russia and with lot smaller risk of total extinction of Chinese population. Even without nukes it would still be freakin' nightmare for Chinese.

I say you have plenty of time to prepare... Cool

If we didn't have nukes it is simply a matter of numbers. We can kill them 2 to 1 but in the end, China will win the war by attrition. That missile shield they were building didn't concern many capitals, but they were freaking out in the Kremlin.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:58 am

There is a myth that numbers are a good substitute for anything else... that is of course bullshit.

If the Soviets won WWII because of numbers then they should have won in 1941... and China should have occupied Japan and not the other way around.

The fact is that the Soviets beat back the Germans because they learned how to fight and they had the numbers.

Why would all these Chinese settlers into Siberia care whether they are under Chinese or Russian rule?

The smartest thing the Russians can do is russify all its new immigrants to make them Russian and ignore ethnicity. I don't mean by force, but make them want to identify themselves as Russian rather than whatever their ethnicity is... make them proud to be Russian and maybe when hoards of Chinese soldiers start marching into Russian territory they will be shoulder to shoulder with all Russians in stopping this violation of international law.

Or you could isolate them and treat them like a 5th column... and you will of course get your wish because if anyone invades they will likely have more sympathy with the invader than the locals that did not welcome them.

Just my opinion of course.

Anyway, regarding the topic... the Chinese army is no real threat to Russia... any more than the US army is no real threat to Russia.

As Russia upgrades its armed forces it is improving its satellite capability... there is not much chance the Chinese could amass a force powerful enough to invade and conquer Siberia without being noticed.... just like there is no chance the US could move enough troops into Europe without being noticed for an invasion of western Russia.

Would add that conflict between Russia and China or Russia and India or even India and China is the US's biggest wet dream. they would likely do anything in their power to make it happen, and India, Russia, and China have the most to lose if it were ever to happen.

Easiest way for the US (bully) to defeat people who stand up to bullies (Russia, China, India etc) is to get those to stand up against them to fight amongst themselves...

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:03 am

China was enslaved for 2000 years.
    The main reason is that china was very poor, they had no food at all.

So other countries could defeat those chinese who even had no pants to wear.
    Now,How to deal with  millions Chinese who flood to Russia?

1) Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.

Genghis khan's law, killing a chinese = killing a donkey,
    Sorry to mention this.

Manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
    Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia
    The population rate was 100,000,000 chinese VS 1.000.000 manchus.

In WWII, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
    Battle of Nanking - Wikipedia

2) China was very poor,  Marco Polo  did not go to china at all.

In the past 2000 years.
    There were more than 100 great Famines in china, people ate people.
    China: Land of Famine by Walter H. Mallory.

In 1959-1961, there were 30,000,000 chinese died in starvation.
    Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In chinese ming empire - general Lu Xiangsheng said that, many chinese soldiers had no pants to wear.

China still cant feed itself.
    China and India both have over 1 billion people, it is like a person with 1000 pounds.They are half dead.

Water is certainly an important factor in China's food security. Some authors have argued that up to 70% of the country's grain production depends on irrigation. Since the water resources for agriculture in northern China are getting increasingly exhausted.
    --- Can China Feed Itself? An Analysis of China's Food Prospects with Special Reference to Water Resources

Marco Polo  did not go to china at all.
    Did Marco Polo Go to China? (book)
    Marco Polo - Cracked.com

3) Analysis: Russia's Far East Turning Chinese
    Peter Zeihan

Alexander Shaikin, in charge of controlling the Russian-Chinese border, said on June 29 that 1.5 million people from China have illegally entered the Russian Far East over the past 18 months.

Chinese could become the dominant ethnic group in the Russian Far East in 20 to 30 years. Such an occurrence would require an annual influx of about 250,000 to 300,000 Chinese, less than one-third the rate that Shaikin currently claims.

Only 7.4 million Russians populate the entire Russian Far East, versus more than 70 million in northeast China. The Russian Far East is comparatively empty, with only 1.3 people per kilometer.

The local Russian population is increasingly nervous. The governor of Primoskiy Kray, Yevgenii Nazdratenko, on June 1 called for relocating 5 million Russians from European Russia to the Far East.

4) Russia should stop Chinese flood to Russia. Russia can do it.

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:27 pm

There is only one way to deal with china - reduce chinese population to 0.

max steel
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  max steel on Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:37 pm

kingodthequeens wrote:There is only one way to deal with china - reduce chinese population to 0.

You're free to do that. Try your best thumbsup

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Wed Feb 10, 2016 10:11 am

Japna invaded Russia's Far East, I do not know how many Russia were killed by japanese at that time.
    In WWII, USA killed 1,000,000 japanese soldiers and lost 100,000.

china is as powerful as japan in WWII now.
    It is the best to finish china now, unless you want get killed by chinese in future.

If there is a war between china and japan, it is the best.
    let's that two yellows kill each other, and all get killed.

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:03 am

max steel wrote:
    kingodthequeens wrote:There is only one way to deal with china - reduce chinese population to 0.

You're free to do that. Try your best thumbsup

Japan invaded Russia's Far East, and killed many Russian there.
    In WWII, japan killed 100,000 American soldiers.

China is as powerful as Japan in WWII.
    If you want to protect yourself, you must finish china.

It is the best let japan and China to kill each other.
    The death of China and Japan are the best for Russia, Europe, and America.

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:38 am

kingodthequeens wrote:It is the best let japan and China to kill each other.

No. China is still lending money to U.S. Inside iPhone there is a great number of "made in China" stuffs.

higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  higurashihougi on Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:40 am

Why should China is a risk to Russia, since both parties need each other to make huge money in massive commercial/manufacture activities ?

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:50 pm

higurashihougi wrote:
    kingodthequeens wrote:It is the best let japan and China to kill each other.

No. China is still lending money to U.S. Inside iPhone there is a great number of "made in China" stuffs.

1. You should know that it is China buys American bonds.
    You cant say you lend money to youtube, since you did buy its shares.

2. Everything made in china is rubbish and sub-standard.
    chinese are not able to invent one single machine.

china was/is/ a backward country.

-- Iron age
    China entered Iron age 600 years later than Europe and Near East,

At the time, European used iron tools, chinese used primitive tools.
    Iron Age - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-- Building
    When European and middle east people built stone/brick houses, chinese kings lived in a mud palace.
    Erlitou, The capital of china(2100 BC – 1600 BC) was built by mud.
    Erlitou culture - Wikipedia,
    The Great Pyramid of Giza was built 4500 years ago.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Thu Feb 11, 2016 10:01 am

Actually Europe and the US are much greater threats to Russia... perhaps Russia should be encouraging the west to fight Japan and Africa? The more of those whities and yellowies and blackies dead the better... and then Russia and New Zealand can take over what is left.... Twisted Evil

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Thu Feb 11, 2016 4:34 pm

GarryB wrote:Actually Europe and the US are much greater threats to Russia... perhaps Russia should be encouraging the west to fight Japan and Africa? The more of those whities and yellowies and blackies dead the better... and then Russia and New Zealand can take over what is left....  Twisted Evil

Sir, As I told you Samuel P. Huntington was a great idiot.

http://www.russiadefence.net/t4859-samuel-p-huntington-the-west-won-the-world-by-organized-violence-non-westerners-never-forget

Russia must finish china before it becomes too powerful.
    US and jap can be used to destroy china.

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post  kingodthequeens on Thu Feb 11, 2016 6:12 pm

higurashihougi wrote:Why should China is a risk to Russia, since both parties need each other to make huge money in massive commercial/manufacture activities ?

First you are a Chinese.

Second, Money is nothing compare with safety.
    If a person believes money is important than safety, he will lose both his money and his head.

GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

Post  GarryB on Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:16 am

You are very sure of your opinion to say Russia must do this or that.

Sounds to me like you are a western stooge trying to get Russia into a conflict with China in the hope they will destroy or at least weaken each other so the west can go in and take all the resources Russia has within its borders.

NATO and the EU and the US are clearly rather more of a tangible threat to Russia than China ever could be.

Look at how powerful the US is currently yet you are not demanding Russia attack them... why not?

What makes you think Russia has the right to attack China because of what China might or might not do or become in the future?

Perhaps Russia supporting Chinas growth will enable it to become an ally against western aggression and together with India they could form an alliance of a large portion of the worlds population and land area and overcome the wests unhealthy control of the planet.

kingodthequeens
    Corporal
    Corporal

There is only one way to deal with china - reduce chinese population to 0.

Post  kingodthequeens on Fri Feb 12, 2016 11:46 am

GarryB wrote:You are very sure of your opinion to say Russia must do this or that.

Sounds to me like you are a western stooge trying to get Russia into a conflict with China in the hope they will destroy or at least weaken each other so the west can go in and take all the resources Russia has within its borders.

NATO and the EU and the US are clearly rather more of a tangible threat to Russia than China ever could be.

Look at how powerful the US is currently yet you are not demanding Russia attack them... why not?

What makes you think Russia has the right to attack China because of what China might or might not do or become in the future?

Perhaps Russia supporting Chinas growth will enable it to become an ally against western aggression and together with India they could form an alliance of a large portion of the worlds population and land area and overcome the wests unhealthy control of the planet.

--- if china becomes too powerful, it is not a good news for Russia,
    Anyway you can trust no one in the world, especially china.

China declares a large part Russia belong to china, the fact is china was enslaved for 2000 years.
    china had no land at all.

Chinese were enslaved by mongol, manchu, xianbei, Khitan, Jurchen empires.

Manchus ruled china for 300 years till 1911.
    Manchu conquest of China - Wikipedia
    The population rate was 100,000,000 chinese VS 1.000.000 manchus.
    Manchus killed millions chinese.

In WWII, Japan took the Chinese capital and lost only 2000 soldiers.
    Battle of Nanking - Wikipedia

Russia and USA saved china.

Chinese all have a big mouth, chinese had no pants to wear in history and they declare china was the richest country in the world.

In the past 2000 years.
    There were more than 100 great Famines in china, people ate people.
    China: Land of Famine by Walter H. Mallory.

In 1959-1961, there were 30,000,000 chinese died in starvation.
    Great Chinese Famine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In chinese ming empire - general Lu Xiangsheng said that, many chinese soldiers had no pants to wear.

Marco Polo  did not go to china at all.
    Did Marco Polo Go to China? (book)
    Marco Polo - Cracked.com

--- Russia should keep its own culture, and Russian should be Whites forever.

chinese can have their flat nose.  
    indian  can have their dark skin.

Russian have to be whites.
    Russian should never mix with chinese or indian.
    Russia should stand with East Europe, Most people in East Europe support Russia.
    Russia does not need china and india.

-- Russia need a very smart leader, who is able to make NATO, EU, US or jap to attack China.
    jap and china hate each other, It is a good thing.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content Today at 7:35 pm

Current date/time is Mon Dec 05, 2016 7:35 pm