Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

Cold War II

kvs
    kvs

Cold War II - Page 6 Empty Re: Cold War II

Post  kvs on Sun Dec 22, 2019 5:44 pm

Russia has upgraded a helicopter base on the small island Gogland in the Gulf of Finland and NATO's fake stream media is
    crapping its pants like there is no tomorrow. My God what a collection of bloody hypocrites. When NATO deploys its
    military right up to the Russian border that's fine and dandy. But my oh my when Russia deploys defensive military assets
    on its own territory well removed from any NATO border, that's epic aggression. GTFO, NATO swine.

Hole
    Hole

Post  Hole on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:14 pm

Russia should follow suit with an S-400 and an Bastion system.
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:58 pm

Hole wrote:Russia should follow suit with an S-400 and an Bastion system.

I agree since NATO is openly talking about invading former-Koenigsberg. Once again, when NATO talks open aggression it
    is the same as angels singing, but Russia just has to move a military helicopter from one part of its territory to another to
    get NATO propaganda orifices squealing with indignation.

GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:25 am

Well it is worse than that really... from what I could tell the Russians tested a new temporary helicopter base system that can be deployed presumably anywhere from a single Mi-26... it was tested on this remote island because it was a remote island not set up for helicopter operations... effectively they flew in one Mi-26 which set up a modern capable forward helicopter air base from which helicopters of all types could operate effectively and then after they did their exercise they took it all away with them.

Putin was there to see this, and he also had a helicopter ride and a sub ride, and that was it.

The resulting western articles suggest that Russia is expanding its military to territory it has every right to have military forces on BTW and that Sweden and Finland need to join NATO as fast as they can so they are protected from big aggressive Russia... imagine the very idea of the expanding their military forces up north and out east and now to islands they own... the aggressive bastards... you better join NATO while you can or there will be no chance for you...
    DerWolf

Post  DerWolf on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:30 pm

NATO drills indicate preparations for large-scale conflict — Russian General Staff
    https://tass.com/defense/1100381

Us think that a conflict with Russia will only remain conventional, thats a bad way of thinking.
    PapaDragon
    PapaDragon

Post  PapaDragon on Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:36 pm

DerWolf wrote:NATO drills indicate preparations for large-scale conflict — Russian General Staff

Us think that a conflict with Russia will only remain conventional, thats a bad way of thinking.

It will unless NATO manages to get upper hand and move in Russian territory... in which case it will be instant Dr. Strangelove

First Europe as a warning shot and if they don't back off USA mainland as well

They just keep forgetting what nukes are for...

Isos
    Isos

Post  Isos on Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:45 pm

PapaDragon wrote:
    DerWolf wrote:NATO drills indicate preparations for large-scale conflict — Russian General Staff

It will unless NATO manages to get upper hand and move in Russian territory... in which case it will be instant Dr. Strangelove

First Europe as a warning shot and if they don't back off USA mainland as well

They just keep forgetting what nukes are for...

There lot of isolated US bases that would be bigger and more valuable targets. A nuk in europe would end the war and the situation wouldn't change much, only a radioactive forest.

But if they nuk two or three US bases in Pacific that would strenghten Chinese positions as the new world leader.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB on Sun Feb 02, 2020 3:20 am

I doubt if Americans and American politicians would really care about a tactical Russian strike against Europe... of course publicly they would be shocked and horrified for their allies, but behind closed doors they could care less because it was not US territory that was hit.

If NATO start something with Russia is makes the most sense for Russia to strike back at the head of NATO and that is the US.

I would think a conventional NATO attack on Russia would result in a nuclear response from Russia because I doubt they would expect to solve such a problem with conventional forces anyway.

Of course using MiG-31s with Kinzhal and destroying entire NATO fleets sent north to intervene would be satisfying...

Personally I would target all US bases in Europe but also major capital cities and population centres of countries with US bases in them as a punishment for allowing US forces into the region.

Russia bled a lot during WWII... lets make the Europeans and Americans bleed more of their fair share in WWIII...
    kvs
    kvs

Post  kvs on Mon Apr 06, 2020 12:48 am

https://tomluongo.me/2020/04/04/u-s-cold-war-shifted-russia-china/

Has the U.S. Cold War Shifted from Russia to China?

This is a Cold War that NATzO is destined to lose. Russia's resources and technological capability combined with Chinese
    production, technological capability, and finances together with its largest GDP on the planet (in real terms, not BS forex
    terms) are unstoppable. Africa and the former colonial hinterland will fall into the economic and hence political sphere
    of China and Russia. This will kill off NATzO cold and hard. NATzO is a colonialist relic that still needs to leech off
    colonies to function. China and Russia will bury the western colonial project once and for all.

And US aircraft carriers are not going to stop this process. Development of the 3rd world is choking the spice flow
    to NATzO.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:49 am