Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Share
    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 1690
    Points : 1730
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 8:33 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:

    My issue is that everyone is having a boner when they start counting missiles on this anime BS while nobody make an effort to ask about RANGE and ENDURANCE. That's the problem here.

    If you remember it was short range and endurance that prompted Navy to go from Steregushy to Gremashi/Derzki corvettes.

    And now we have this fanart that is supposed to have same or even smaller range and endurance than Steregushy. WTF???


    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. If this can fulfill duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?

    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5611
    Points : 5715
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:02 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:...................

    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. ....

    Shipyards are supposed to carry out orders of the MoD not the other way around

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:........
    If this can fulfill  duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?


    Anything can fulfill Gorshkov's duties in littoral waters because there you have naval aviation, coastal defenses and land based AA systems on speed-dial.  

    As for anything further it would have to go back to restock not long before coastline is out of sight.

    They have corvettes in production. Much superior ones than this horseshit financial scam.  

    They need to take off their diapers, grow up and start working on frigates because they have corvettes and missile boats coming out of their asses.
    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 1690
    Points : 1730
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:29 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:...................

    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. ....

    Shipyards are supposed to carry out orders of the MoD not the other way around


    My point was MoD has been changing mind so many times that current adjustment can be also a viable option.



    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:........
    If this can fulfill  duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?


    Anything can fulfill Gorshkov's duties in littoral waters because there you have naval aviation, coastal defenses and land based AA systems on speed-dial.  


    What is obviously not true in case of Arctic or even most of far east. Sparse bases sparse airfields. Say 500 miles from land. S-400 at best can cover 100, Kh-35 100 miles too. 100 miles from base not forman point of land right?






    PapaDragon wrote:
    They have corvettes in production. Much superior ones than this horseshit financial scam.  
    They need to take off their diapers, grow up and start working on frigates because they have corvettes and missile boats coming out of their asses.

    You clearly are not big fan of this concept well let's wait for Navy decision makers. None of current corvettes or MRK have not even close parameters. In case of real war there might be no time to get back to base. Whatever you have in one salvo might be all.

    avatar
    Isos

    Posts : 927
    Points : 925
    Join date : 2015-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  Isos on Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:55 pm

    They should design a new anti ship missile specific for big ships like P-700 was. Military speaki,g not really good idea but financially speaking they will need to produce big ships so they will give more work to shipyards.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1420
    Points : 1421
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:13 pm

    PapaDragon wrote:
    Big_Gazza wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    T-47 wrote:Thats the destroyer in the video, not this corvette -_-

    In the end it's all just anime fanart just like everything else from Krylov.

    Its just fanart...  until the 1st one gets built.

    Seriously, instead of just shitting on Krylov because of their "pagoda" Lider, whats your issue with this corvette design?  I personally like it, and if they can keep the manning level down to a minimum, I think its feasible.

    Krylov, Khunichev, Kurganmashzavod...  I think you just hate enterprises starting with K....  Very Happy

    I got no beef with K. Especially not with Kurganmashzavod. As for Krunichev are you going to tell me that you are a fan of those dicks?   Cool

    My issue is that everyone is having a boner when they start counting missiles on this anime BS while nobody make an effort to ask about RANGE and ENDURANCE. That's the problem here.

    If you remember it was short range and endurance that prompted Navy to go from Steregushy to Gremashi/Derzki corvettes.

    And now we have this fanart that is supposed to have same or even smaller range and endurance than Steregushy. WTF???

    And they have the balls to claim that it will cost little more than Buyan. Horseshit!!!

    This has ''SCAM'' written all over it.

    VLS systems alone will cost as much as Buyan and then you need to add price of hull itself + radars + sonars + torpedoes + helicopter infrastructure + CIWS. At least.

    All for ship that will not be leaving coastal AA and anti-ship coverage 90% of the time. With that attitude it is cheaper to just bolt some sonars on Karakurts and call it a day.

    They have plenty of corvette types in production. They need to move on to building stuff they actually need.

    Gonna have to go with PD on this one.

    IMO, With respects to Corvettes, the Russian navy should focus on the Karakurt and the Drezki, and if anything bigger is needed than expand the Drezki design.
    With that said, i am not against something like this, problem is, in it's current form it just doesn't make sense, the superstructure alone has me baffled, and what the hell is that thing between the missiles and the superstructure.

    On a lesser note, the missile config is just wrong, anti-air need to be in front while UKSKs in the back, unless there are two Pantsirs in front (picture isn't very clear), if so, then it's doable.

    And as PD said, no way in hell is it gonna be cheaper or even as cheap as the Buyan.

    P.S: Can you guys give this ship a name, can't find any info without it's name.
    avatar
    GunshipDemocracy

    Posts : 1690
    Points : 1730
    Join date : 2015-05-17
    Location : fishin on Stalin´s Strait between Mexico and Canada

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  GunshipDemocracy on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:32 pm

    AlfaT8 wrote: Gonna have to go with PD on this one.

    IMO, With respects to Corvettes, the Russian navy should focus on the Karakurt and the Drezki, and if anything bigger is needed than expand the Drezki design.
    With that said, i am not against something like this, problem is, in it's current form it just doesn't make sense, the superstructure alone has me baffled, and what the hell is that thing between the missiles and the superstructure.

    On a lesser note, the missile config is just wrong, anti-air need to be in front while UKSKs in the back, unless there are two Pantsirs in front (picture isn't very clear), if so, then it's doable.

    And as PD said, no way in hell is it gonna be cheaper or even as cheap as the Buyan.

    P.S: Can you guys give this ship a name, can't find any info without it's name.

    Oh guys it is like you discuss something not reading source Smile

    https://iz.ru/636793/dmitrii-litovkin-aleksei-ramm/voenno-morskoi-flot-poluchit-narodnyi-korvet

    source said:
    The corvette will cost the military seamen a little more than a small rocket ship (MRK) of the "Buyan" type. Therefore, the project has already received an informal name "people's" and "budget." According to its characteristics, the novelty seriously exceeds the MRK. According to experts, a new corvette is needed for the Russian Navy. It is a good option to get for a relatively small amount of money a fleet of shock ships with great potential and unique characteristics.

    Nobody said it is cheaper. How little is this "little bit" nobody knows. Buyan -M is also not for free. Relatively cheap might mean 35% of Gorskhov's price for example so 130 mln USD Smile


    but this is most interesting for current discussion
    As "Izvestia" was told in the General Staff of the Navy, the draft of the new corvette has already been preliminarily studied and received positive reviews.


    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1420
    Points : 1421
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  AlfaT8 on Mon Sep 11, 2017 10:53 pm

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    AlfaT8 wrote: Gonna have to go with PD on this one.

    IMO, With respects to Corvettes, the Russian navy should focus on the Karakurt and the Drezki, and if anything bigger is needed than expand the Drezki design.
    With that said, i am not against something like this, problem is, in it's current form it just doesn't make sense, the superstructure alone has me baffled, and what the hell is that thing between the missiles and the superstructure.

    On a lesser note, the missile config is just wrong, anti-air need to be in front while UKSKs in the back, unless there are two Pantsirs in front (picture isn't very clear), if so, then it's doable.

    And as PD said, no way in hell is it gonna be cheaper or even as cheap as the Buyan.

    P.S: Can you guys give this ship a name, can't find any info without it's name.

    Oh guys it is like you discuss something not reading source Smile

    https://iz.ru/636793/dmitrii-litovkin-aleksei-ramm/voenno-morskoi-flot-poluchit-narodnyi-korvet

    source said:
    The corvette will cost the military seamen a little more than a small rocket ship (MRK) of the "Buyan" type. Therefore, the project has already received an informal name "people's" and "budget." According to its characteristics, the novelty seriously exceeds the MRK. According to experts, a new corvette is needed for the Russian Navy. It is a good option to get for a relatively small amount of money a fleet of shock ships with great potential and unique characteristics.

    Nobody said it is cheaper.  How little  is this "little bit" nobody knows. Buyan -M is also not for free. Relatively cheap might mean 35% of Gorskhov's price for example so 130 mln USD Smile


    but this is most interesting for current discussion
    As "Izvestia" was told in the General Staff of the Navy, the draft of the new corvette has already been preliminarily studied and received positive reviews.


    There's an oddity in that very article, apparently it'll have 24 UKSK's and only 16 (32) Reduts, that don't add up, they got it backwards (it's 16 UKSKs and 24 (48) Reduts).

    At the same time on its board are 24 universal launchers 3S-14 for the launch of long-range cruise missiles Caliber and anti-ship Onyx. This is more than on ships with a similar displacement of the type "Buyan-M" or "Karakurt." And little less than the "Leader".

    The corvette also has a powerful air defense system. These are 16 long-range guided missiles and 32 are small ones.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5611
    Points : 5715
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:09 am

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:...................

    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. ....

    Shipyards are supposed to carry out orders of the MoD not the other way around

    My point was MoD has been changing mind so many times that current adjustment can be also a viable option.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:........
    If this can fulfill  duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?

    Anything can fulfill Gorshkov's duties in littoral waters because there you have naval aviation, coastal defenses and land based AA systems on speed-dial.  

    What is obviously not true in case of Arctic or even most of far east.  Sparse bases sparse airfields. Say 500 miles from land. S-400 at best can cover 100, Kh-35 100 miles too.  100 miles from base not forman point of land right?

    PapaDragon wrote:
    They have corvettes in production. Much superior ones than this horseshit financial scam.  
    They need to take off their diapers, grow up and start working on frigates because they have corvettes and missile boats coming out of their asses.

    You clearly are not big fan of this concept well let's wait for Navy decision makers. None of current corvettes or MRK have not even close parameters. In case of real war there might be no time to get back to base. Whatever you have in one salvo might be all.



    1) If they even dare to change their mind one more time after all the naval construction bullshit they pulled off over the decades they will prove to be far dumber than Soviets ever were and that they deserve to be partitioned and colonized

    2) Arctic and Far East require ships with range and endurance. This thing has neither. Wouldn't last one good storm in Arctic. It would work in Baltic maybe, nowhere else. 

    3) Derzkii and Gremashi are in those parameters weapons wise and far surpass it in terms of range and endurance.

    As for price they are trying to sell something that they claim is same as Lexus, that is size of Smart car and that it will cost "little more" than Fiat. Horseshit start to finish.
    avatar
    flamming_python

    Posts : 3261
    Points : 3367
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  flamming_python on Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:22 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:
    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:...................

    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. ....

    Shipyards are supposed to carry out orders of the MoD not the other way around

    My point was MoD has been changing mind so many times that current adjustment can be also a viable option.

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:........
    If this can fulfill  duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?

    Anything can fulfill Gorshkov's duties in littoral waters because there you have naval aviation, coastal defenses and land based AA systems on speed-dial.  

    What is obviously not true in case of Arctic or even most of far east.  Sparse bases sparse airfields. Say 500 miles from land. S-400 at best can cover 100, Kh-35 100 miles too.  100 miles from base not forman point of land right?

    PapaDragon wrote:
    They have corvettes in production. Much superior ones than this horseshit financial scam.  
    They need to take off their diapers, grow up and start working on frigates because they have corvettes and missile boats coming out of their asses.

    You clearly are not big fan of this concept well let's wait for Navy decision makers. None of current corvettes or MRK have not even close parameters. In case of real war there might be no time to get back to base. Whatever you have in one salvo might be all.



    1) If they even dare to change their mind one more time after all the naval construction bullshit they pulled off over the decades they will prove to be far dumber than Soviets ever were and that they deserve to be partitioned and colonized

    2) Arctic and Far East require ships with range and endurance. This thing has neither. Wouldn't last one good storm in Arctic. It would work in Baltic maybe, nowhere else. 

    3) Derzkii and Gremashi are in those parameters weapons wise and far surpass it in terms of range and endurance.

    As for price they are trying to sell something that they claim is same as Lexus, that is size of Smart car and that it will cost "little more" than Fiat. Horseshit start to finish.

    1. If Karakurt is designed as a partially ocean-going or Arctic/Pacific version of the Buyan-M; which it is, then this new ship ought to hold out in such waters too.

    2. This new ship is basically a Karakurt with anti-sub capability and Redut - otherwise it seems to be not significantly larger and probably not more than say 30% more expensive.

    3. This thing compared to Steregushchyj/Gremyashnyj/Derzkiy is an actual Corvette, as in the actual concept of that class. The 20380/20385/20386 project ships are called Corvettes too but are larger and have more firepower. Really, they are more like light frigates.

    4. Which means there could be a niche for thia ship. But I agree with your other post for the most part; really, this is another Krylov vapourware initiative that will likely go nowhere, and the focus now should be on larger ship projects.
    avatar
    KomissarBojanchev

    Posts : 1206
    Points : 1363
    Join date : 2012-08-05
    Age : 20
    Location : Varna, Bulgaria

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  KomissarBojanchev on Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:39 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    GunshipDemocracy wrote:...................

    But Russian Navy also evolves in needs first 20380 then 11356 then again 22800 so direction is depending on combination financing, political situation and shipyards' abilities. ....

    Shipyards are supposed to carry out orders of the MoD not the other way around

    GunshipDemocracy wrote:........
    If this can fulfill  duties of Groskhovs in littoral waters, especially in North for one third in price and with high pace of production then why not?


    Anything can fulfill Gorshkov's duties in littoral waters because there you have naval aviation, coastal defenses and land based AA systems on speed-dial.  


    They have corvettes in production. Much superior ones than this horseshit financial scam.  


    But it takes upwards of 6 years to build Buyans. Russian shipyards can't competently build anything other than kilos and maybe the karakurts.
    avatar
    Singular_Transform

    Posts : 510
    Points : 506
    Join date : 2016-11-13

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  Singular_Transform on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:27 am

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:

    But it takes upwards of 6 years to build Buyans. Russian shipyards can't competently build anything other than kilos and maybe the karakurts.

    They need to rebuild the industrial background.
    The 2014 ukrainan problems thrown a wrench into the process, but as soon as they can make the first the things will speed up.

    First is when you learn, second-fourth where you practice to acceptable level, and five - thirty where you master, and afterwards all of the simple routine.
    avatar
    PapaDragon

    Posts : 5611
    Points : 5715
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Sep 16, 2017 1:36 pm

    KomissarBojanchev wrote:
    But it takes upwards of 6 years to build Buyans. Russian shipyards can't competently build anything other than kilos and maybe the karakurts.

    If that's the case then absolutely last thing they need is another ship c!ass on the roster, especially fanart frigate whose equivalents are already in production.
    avatar
    AlfaT8

    Posts : 1420
    Points : 1421
    Join date : 2013-02-02

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  AlfaT8 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:27 pm

    Still no name for our mystery ship guys, what's going on?? Suspect
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:43 pm

    He is lying about the Buyan claim:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyan-class_corvette

    Average is about 3 years.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:06 am

    miketheterrible wrote:He is lying about the Buyan claim:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyan-class_corvette

    Average is about 3 years.

    which is still pathetic for a 500 ton ship.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:32 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:He is lying about the Buyan claim:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyan-class_corvette

    Average is about 3 years.

    which is still pathetic for a 500 ton ship.

    Actually, 1,000 Ton since all new ones have be the newer model (Buyan-M. You thinking of Buyan).  But nice try retard.  Lie to us more about your position in Syria instead of bullshitting your knowledge here.

    BTW, this small ship sure packs a punch.  Something that corvettes in most western countries cannot do.  But hey, tell me more.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:40 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:He is lying about the Buyan claim:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyan-class_corvette

    Average is about 3 years.

    which is still pathetic for a 500 ton ship.

    Actually, 1,000 Ton since all new ones have be the newer model (Buyan-M.  You thinking of Buyan).  But nice try retard.  Lie to us more about your position in Syria instead of bullshitting your knowledge here.

    BTW, this small ship sure packs a punch.  Something that corvettes in most western countries cannot do.  But hey, tell me more.

    it's 1k tons when they load all the ammo and what not genius without all that shit it's about 500 (Full load verse standard load).....What the ship can do doesn't justify the build time. You can fangasm all you want over this really I don't care. It just shows your ass is ignorant and will fanboy over the Russian navy and ignore their clear issues.

    I find it funny really.

    Even if it was 1k in standard it's still pathetic three years for a 1k ton ship.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:42 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:He is lying about the Buyan claim:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buyan-class_corvette

    Average is about 3 years.

    which is still pathetic for a 500 ton ship.

    Actually, 1,000 Ton since all new ones have be the newer model (Buyan-M.  You thinking of Buyan).  But nice try retard.  Lie to us more about your position in Syria instead of bullshitting your knowledge here.

    BTW, this small ship sure packs a punch.  Something that corvettes in most western countries cannot do.  But hey, tell me more.

    it's 1k tons when they load all the ammo and what not genius without all that shit it's about 500 (Full load verse standard load).....What the ship can do doesn't justify the build time. You can fangasm all you want over this really I don't care. It just shows your ass is ignorant and will fanboy over the Russian navy and ignore their clear issues.

    I find it funny really.

    Even if it was 1k in standard it's still pathetic three years for a 1k ton ship.

    You are fucking stupid, you know that?

    First off, you are reading bullshit cause here you go dumbass:

    http://www.deagel.com/Fighting-Ships/Project-21631_a002256002.aspx

    Second of all, Russia build larger sized ships in same time period:

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Admiral_Grigorovich-class_frigate

    So like I said, please, go to the Syria thread and lie more there. Cause your lying here is just ridiculous as well.

    Thank you. Kindly go give a blowjob to Israel while you are there in the middle east, which I don't think you are.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:48 am

    Freaking idiot


    "FULL DISPLACEMENT" do you KNOW what that means it means thats how much it weighs one all the supplies and everything else has been loaded INTO the ship.

    Also I wasn't talking about those ships, Yantar plus Pelia are the only two capable shipyards in Russia all the others are shit. They delay after delay and they take so long to build something they shouldn't

    Don't even try and do that lame ass argument. "Oh this shipyard can build this fast"

    For real? wtf does that have to do with Buyans taking three years when they should not, You cannot use one of the two good shipyards in russia to try and justify what is shit work.

    you have only proved you are a fanboy to the extremes and are using stupid arguments to justify your weak claim.

    Russia has problems with shipbuilding and that is quite proven with all the delays and long ass build times they have. I do not need to argue this with you the Russian ship building industry has a whole proves this for me.

    If you cannot recognize a problem you are part of the problem.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:49 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Freaking idiot


    "FULL DISPLACEMENT" do you KNOW what that means it means thats how much it weighs one all the supplies and everything else has been loaded INTO the ship.

    Also I wasn't talking about those ships, Yantar plus Pelia are the only two capable shipyards in Russia all the others are shit. They delay after delay and they take so long to build something they shouldn't

    Don't even try and do that lame ass argument. "Oh this shipyard can build this fast"

    For real? wtf does that have to do with Buyans taking three years when they should not, You cannot use one of the two good shipyards in russia to try and justify what is shit work.

    you have only proved you are a fanboy to the extremes and are using stupid arguments to justify your weak claim.

    Russia has problems with shipbuilding and that is quite proven with all the delays and long ass build times they have. I do not need to argue this with you the Russian ship building industry has a whole proves this for me.

    If you cannot recognize a problem you are part of the problem.

    Yeah, and you are pretty fucking stupid to think that after adding in weapons, the ship becomes double the weight.  Like I said, go somewhere else.  I must have touched a nerve when I called you out on your previous bullshit.  Others have had too. Now I call you out on this, since you are stupid enough to think that a displacement doubles in size after adding in weapons.  Jesus tap dancing christ, if you really are a foot soldier in the army, it was probably because you failed in everything else in life.

    My favorite part is where your bullshit predictions in Syria became nothing but hot air and you were called out on it. Man, that really made my day.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:53 am

    miketheterrible wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Freaking idiot


    "FULL DISPLACEMENT" do you KNOW what that means it means thats how much it weighs one all the supplies and everything else has been loaded INTO the ship.

    Also I wasn't talking about those ships, Yantar plus Pelia are the only two capable shipyards in Russia all the others are shit. They delay after delay and they take so long to build something they shouldn't

    Don't even try and do that lame ass argument. "Oh this shipyard can build this fast"

    For real? wtf does that have to do with Buyans taking three years when they should not, You cannot use one of the two good shipyards in russia to try and justify what is shit work.

    you have only proved you are a fanboy to the extremes and are using stupid arguments to justify your weak claim.

    Russia has problems with shipbuilding and that is quite proven with all the delays and long ass build times they have. I do not need to argue this with you the Russian ship building industry has a whole proves this for me.

    If you cannot recognize a problem you are part of the problem.

    Yeah, and you are pretty fucking stupid to think that after adding in weapons, the ship becomes double the weight.  Like I said, go somewhere else.

    Your pretty stupid yourself for not knowing basic Naval terms here is some material for you to study. I just realized you don't even know what displacement is and how it's measured.....LOL

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_(ship)#Loaded_displacement



    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:54 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:
    miketheterrible wrote:
    SeigSoloyvov wrote:Freaking idiot


    "FULL DISPLACEMENT" do you KNOW what that means it means thats how much it weighs one all the supplies and everything else has been loaded INTO the ship.

    Also I wasn't talking about those ships, Yantar plus Pelia are the only two capable shipyards in Russia all the others are shit. They delay after delay and they take so long to build something they shouldn't

    Don't even try and do that lame ass argument. "Oh this shipyard can build this fast"

    For real? wtf does that have to do with Buyans taking three years when they should not, You cannot use one of the two good shipyards in russia to try and justify what is shit work.

    you have only proved you are a fanboy to the extremes and are using stupid arguments to justify your weak claim.

    Russia has problems with shipbuilding and that is quite proven with all the delays and long ass build times they have. I do not need to argue this with you the Russian ship building industry has a whole proves this for me.

    If you cannot recognize a problem you are part of the problem.

    Yeah, and you are pretty fucking stupid to think that after adding in weapons, the ship becomes double the weight.  Like I said, go somewhere else.

    Your pretty stupid yourself for not knowing basic Naval terms here is some material for you to study. I just realized you don't even know what displacement is and how it's measured.....LOL

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Displacement_(ship)#Loaded_displacement




    So genius, care to show us how it is 500tons then?  I am fully aware the displacement, you don't need to try.  I am now calling you out on Buyan-M's displacement as standard hull and mast vs full load.  Please, share it with us.

    And I rather be a Russian fanboy than a dumbass liar like I pointed out to you two.
    avatar
    SeigSoloyvov

    Posts : 666
    Points : 670
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:02 am

    You are not aware of displacement

    "the ship becomes double the weight"

    You clearly thought ship weight is measured by the ship it's self which that is not how displacement is used to measure a ship. Has shown.

    The process of determining a vessel's displacement begins with measuring its draft[1] This is accomplished by means of its "draft marks" (or "load lines"). A merchant vessel has three matching sets: one mark each on the port and starboard sides forward, midships, and astern.[1] These marks allow a ship's displacement to be determined to an accuracy of 0.5%.

    So no do not lie to try and cover up what was a failure of understanding on your end I am about done with you tho, The Buyan M is 500t light displacement.

    I thought I was talking to someone who understood basic naval terms and information, I am glad I was able to teach you something hopefully next time you keep this in mind. I am out now this conversation is done.
    avatar
    miketheterrible

    Posts : 1505
    Points : 1505
    Join date : 2016-11-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:You are not aware of displacement

    "the ship becomes double the weight"

    You clearly thought ship weight is measured by the ship it's self which that is not how displacement is used to measure a ship. Has shown.

    The process of determining a vessel's displacement begins with measuring its draft[1] This is accomplished by means of its "draft marks" (or "load lines"). A merchant vessel has three matching sets: one mark each on the port and starboard sides forward, midships, and astern.[1] These marks allow a ship's displacement to be determined to an accuracy of 0.5%.

    So no do not lie to try and cover up what was a failure of understanding on your end I am about done with you tho, The Buyan M is 500t light displacement.

    I thought I was talking to someone who understood basic naval terms and information, I am glad I was able to teach you something hopefully next time you keep this in mind. I am out now this conversation is done.

    And you said the Ship is 500tons and then becomes 1000 tons at full load.  Nice try.

    Please, point out where Buyan-M has a 500T light displacement then.  Please.  I cant seem to find it.  Maybe your military contacts do have it with a legitimate link.

    you taught nothing to nobody.  You don't even have basic naval terms yourself.  You make up numbers and provide no evidence. Then when you were called out on it, you instantly went the route of the displacement of light vs full load, to try and side track your claim after I called you out on it.


    Last edited by miketheterrible on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:06 am; edited 2 times in total
    avatar
    Big_Gazza

    Posts : 838
    Points : 856
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  Big_Gazza on Sun Sep 17, 2017 7:04 am

    PapaDragon wrote:
    They need to take off their diapers, grow up and start working on frigates because they have corvettes and missile boats coming out of their asses.

    Not going to happen until the indigenous supply chain for marine gas turbines, power train, auxiliaries and all associated controls systems are complete and I'd guess these won't be fully online until 2018/19 (though the first examples of engines and gearboxes should be available 2017 for the Pr.22350 Adm Golovko).

    The RuN seems to want to hold on commitment to further Frigate hulls until the new Saturn turbines have proven themselves, and this approach is commendable and fully justifiable. Defer the Golovko and Isokov until local powerplant becomes available, then followup the initial 4x 22350s with an upsized 22350M to include generational improvements (its been 11 years since Gorshkov was laid down). Whats not to like? The schedule sux of course, but it cannot be avoided and is due solely to treacherous Ukropi in any case.

    My concern is what to do about critical operating spares for Gorshkov and Kasanatov? Clearly turbine spares cannot be purchased from Zorya-Mashproekt, but what about the rest of the drivetrain? What about electrical & instrumentation & control systems? Is the turbine control cabinet based on Ukropi-supply electronic components? Can spares be procured, or should Russia plan on a complete control system replacement? What about eventual replacement of the Ukropi turbine? Hopefully the major interfaces and overall form factors of the domestic machinery have been specified to be compatible and will allow for a relatively inexpensive changeout?

    Lots of questions and possible issues with long-term operation of Gorshkov and Kasanatov, but at least its only 2 units....

    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding Industry: News

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sat Nov 25, 2017 3:13 am