CMDB "Almaz" Annual Report 2015
The past 2015 was quite interesting in the sense that for the first time after overcoming the crisis of the Russian shipbuilding 90-ies of the last century in six domestic shipyards at the same time were in various stages of testing eight head of vessels designed JSC "CMDB" Diamond ":
• Oceanographic research vessel "Amber" Project 22010 "Cruys" built on Primorsky shipyard "Yantar" in Kaliningrad;
• Maritime transport arms "Academician Kovalev" project 20181, built in ship repair "Zvezdochka" in Center
• Rescue ship "Igor Belousov" Project 21300 "Dolphin", built at the Admiralty Shipyards in St. Petersburg;
• Border patrol ship "Polar Star" Project 22100 "Ocean", built at a shipyard named after AM Gorky Zelenodolsk, Republic of Tatarstan;
• Small patrol ship (corvette) 20380 "Perfect", built at the Amur Shipbuilding plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur;
• Basic minesweeper "Alexander Obukhov" Project 12700 "Alexandra", built on the Mid-Nevsky Shipyard in St. Petersburg
• Raid Minesweeper "Alatau" project 10750E built at the same shipyard;
• «Sviyaga" transport floating dock project 22570, built at a shipyard named after AM Gorky Zelenodolsk, Republic of Tatarstan.
Thus it is necessary to take into account the complex geopolitical situation in the world, costing side of our industry and have a negative impact on the performance of our obligations to customers: the imposition of sanctions by Western countries raised questions about the supply of certain types of marine equipment, including power plants, what else
sharper revealed sore import problem in our industry in general and shipbuilding in particular.
In spite of the aggravating factors of the situation, Bureau staff fulfilled the main objectives set for 2015. During the reporting year, in addition to the parent vessels were transferred to government customers serial ships and boats, designed by the Bureau:
- Serial coast guard vessel project 10410;
- Serial patrol boat project 12200 "Sable";
- Seven serial high-speed patrol boat project 12150 "Mongoose".
In the area of military-technical cooperation with foreign states in the reporting year was handed over to the naval forces of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the two series of missile boats 12418 project, built on the shipyard Ba Son Limited in Ho Chi Minh City under license and under the technical supervision of engineers of "TTSMKB" Diamond". Part of the work designated for the Bureau in the framework of this project was successfully completed in 2015. In addition, Vietnam continues to implement the project TP-400 in favor of the Navy in Vietnam. The project of "CMDB" Diamond "also fulfills its part of the design work.
These directly report:
In the reporting year as part of a military ship were transferred to government customers the following ships and boats, designed by JSC "CMDB" Almaz "and built on 13 shipyards:
- Head the rescue ship "Igor Belousov" Project 21300 "Dolphin"
- The leading oceanographic research vessel "Amber" Project 22010 "Cruys"
- Head sea transport weapons "Academician Kovalev" project 20181
- Parent "Sviyaga" floating dock project 22570
- Seven serial high-speed patrol boat project 12150 "Mongoose"
- Serial coast guard vessel project 10410
- Serial patrol boat project 12200 "Sable"
- Two series of missile boat project 12418.
In the reporting year we were under construction head 5 and 13 series units, namely:
- The head of the project 20385 corvette and one serial of the same project
- Two serial corvette 20380
- Head sea transport weapons "Academician Makeyev" project 20183
- Head base minesweeper "Alexander Obukhov" Project 12700 "Alexander" and the serial "George Kurbatov" the same project
- The parent raid minesweeper "Alatau" project 10750E
- Head coast guard vessel "Polar Star" Project 22100 "Ocean"
- Serial small missile ship project 1234EM
- Serial towing vessels Project 11982 "Ilmen" and "Ladoga"
- Two series of missile boat project 12418
- Two serial service-crew boat project 21270.
JSC "CMDB" Almaz "has traditionally been an active participant in the process of military-technical cooperation of the Russian Federation with foreign states. For more than 65-year history of the development of the Office for his projects were built and exported about 1,000 naval engineering units in over 40 countries around the world.
The following projects in the Russian Federation with foreign states military-technical cooperation is planned to be completed after the reporting year:
• Project 12418 - construction of missile boats (RCA) under the license of "CMDB" Almaz "in the shipyard in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The contract covers the construction of the first 2 RCA in Russia and the subsequent 8 RCA in Vietnam.
• 10750E Project - construction raid trawlers "Alatau" for the Navy of Kazakhstan is scheduled for completion by mid-2016
• 1234EM Project - works to correct and support the modernization of small missile ship Navy Algeria will
completed after the reporting year.
• Project TP-400 - work on creation of patrol ships for the Navy in Vietnam.
During the period of "CMDB" Almaz "has worked in the following areas of development of design documentation:
1. Development of technical projects 20386, 22800, 23550.
2. Develop a working design, production, acceptance documentation: - Projects 21300, 20181, 20380 (A-A), 22010, 20380 (4), 12200, 20385, 20183, 22570, 22100, SVP-30, 12270M, 11982, 12700 , 22800.
3. Technical support of construction orders - Projects 12150, 12700, 20380 (K-A, 4), 21300, 20180, 11982, 12200, 20181, 20183, 22570, 11982, and others.
4. Other design trends.
5. Implementation of FTP-OCD-2 theme.