Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Share

    wilhelm
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 224
    Points : 230
    Join date : 2014-12-09

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  wilhelm on Wed May 11, 2016 10:04 am

    - Is there a program of import substitution in engine?
    - The program has also actively implemented. As I said, there are several players who, with the assistance Minpromtorga design and preparing to start production of the major ship systems: diesel generator sets, gas turbine units, main propulsion systems. Test samples and prototypes have already made, we hope to begin mass production until 2018. In this case, the USC will be their main customer.
    - Who will produce the engines?
    - Work on the turbine engines of the Russian manufacture is conducted in Rybinsk on "Saturn", we expect to receive their engines from 2018 for gas turbine gearboxes will be made of the St. Petersburg factory "Star". Also work on import substitution, but the ship's diesel engines is to Kolomna near Moscow plant. We are working on localization and production of diesel engines imported brands.

    Interesting.
    So the first prototypes and test models have been produced for the locally manufactured naval gas turbines, with delivery set for 2018.
    Good news.

    Also, it appears a licence is to be taken out to locally manufacture previously imported marine diesel engines.
    This is not a bad idea when there is no up-to-date local analogue, and is a tried and tested way that a few other countries, such as South Africa, got around certain sanctions. As long as it is used then as a means to an end, such as a breathing space or injection of new technolog/methods that do result in a local analogue in the end.
    Unless I have that last meaning wrong?

    Dima
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1035
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Dima on Wed May 25, 2016 8:50 pm

    Two news articles from earlier dates.

    12 November 2015
    Project involving development of a test rig for steam 75 MW turbines to be supported by the Russian government

    The Industrial Development Foundation of the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade has agreed to provide St. Petersburg Tractor Plant CJSC (Zavod Kirov-Energomash OJSC) with a EUR 7 mln loan to upgrade the unique test rig for super-power marine steam-turbine plants.

    Kirovsky Zavod OJSC plans to build a facility to test marine steam turbine installations under full load with a capacity of 75 MW. The total project cost is about EUR 20 mln. The test facility is slated to be launched in 2016.

    The testing rig is supposed to reduce the time needed for transition from the prototype to serial production and should provide a proper test procedure for power-generating equipment according to current requirements.

    The test rig shall be used in the process of testing steam-turbine plants with a capacity of 72 MW, manufactured by Zavod Kirov-Energomash OJSC This turbine is designed for use in the world's largest atomic icebreaker - Arktika, project 22220.

    Another one, posting for info.

    13 May 2013
    Kirov Group Will Supply Equipment for World's Largest Diesel-Electric Icebreaker

    Kirov-Energomash, a subsidiary of the Kirov Group, will manufacture an anti-icing turbocompressor worth $3.2 million for the next-generation multifunctional icebreaker.

    Kirov-Energomash obtained a contract to manufacture the major part of the ice protection system for the 25-megawatt icebreaker for Russia's state shipping company Rosmorport. According to the contract, Kirov-Energomash will produce an electrical axial turbocompressor with the productivity of 21 m/s and the discharge pressure of 2.12 kgf/cm2. The project cost is estimated at $3.2 million and is scheduled to be completed by April 2014. Currently Kirov-Energomash and designing bureau Iceberg are preparing manufacturing facilities.

    The Kirov Group has a vast experience in developing parts for ice protection systems. In particular, all Russian icebreakers operating in the Arctic are equipped with anti-icing devices with compressors manufactured by Kirovsky Zavod and its subsidiaries. The ice protection system is designed to supply compressed air along the shipboard, which keeps ice from accumulating on the surface and reduces the friction while a vessel is in motion. Therefore, the vessel receives an increased icebreaking capability.  

    The "LK-25" multifunctional icebreaker is the largest and the most powerful diesel-electric icebreaker in the world. It is designed to operate as a single unit as well as an auxiliary ship in the fleet along the Northern Sea Route. The icebreaker can also be utilized for towing, rescue, drilling and oil-extracting operations and expeditions in both sea ice and clear waters. The "LK-25" is capable to run uninterrupted in the ice up to two meters thick.

    Dima
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1035
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Dima on Thu May 26, 2016 7:14 pm

    1/3rd of that total cost is likely to be that of German diesels.

    7FBTK ‏@7FBTK May 16
    Cost to build Mangust patrol craft for Russian Coast Guard in 2013: RUB 146,392,028... cost in 2016: RUB 197,102,733

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9424
    Points : 9916
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  George1 on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:28 am

    Report of JSC "Zelenodolsk Plant named after AM Gorky" for 2015

    OAO "Zelenodolsk plant named after AM Gorky" has published its annual report for 2015. The report said that during the reporting period to the achievements of the company include:


    The market for specialized shipbuilding SDO line:

    Within the framework of the state defense order in 2015, the factory passed the Navy Russia three ships:

    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. № 634 "Green Dol" on the Black Sea Fleet.
    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. № 635 "Serpukhov" on the Black Sea Fleet.
    - Transport floating dock project 22570 head. № 571 "Sviyaga" in the Northern Fleet.


    In addition, the plant in the framework of the state defense order in 2015 continued the construction of seven (7) vehicles [actually six]:

    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. № 636 "Vishny Volochek."

    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. № 637 "Nut-Zuevo."

    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. "Ingushetia» № 638.

    - The border patrol ship project 22100 head. "Polar Star» № 111.

    - Patrol boat project 22160 head. Number 161, "Vasily Bykov."

    - Patrol boat project 22160 head. № 162 "Dmitry Rogachev."


    The More tab of six (6) vessels was carried out during the year:

    - Small missile ship Project 21631 head. № 639 "Graivoron" April 10, 2015).

    - Cable Project 15310 ships head. №№ 301, 302 (6 January 2015).

    - Special-purpose boat project 21980 head. Number 988 (12 January 2015).

    - Special-purpose boat project 21980 head. № 989 (May 7, 2015).

    - The border patrol ship project 22100 head. № 112 (June 15, 2015)

       
    three state contracts concluded in 2015:

    - January 6, 2015 for the supply of two cable ships project 15310;

    - April 9, 2015 for the supply of border patrol ship project 22100 head. Number 112;

    - April 9, 2015 for the supply of border patrol ship project 22100 head. Number 113;


    Special shipbuilding market through BTC:

    In cooperation with JSC "Rosoboronexport":

    - Carries out construction of the frigates "Gepard-3.9" with the PLO.

    February 15, 2013 in the framework of the foreign trade contract signed between JSC "Zelenodolsk Plant named after AM .Gorkogo" and JSC "Rosoboronexport" signed a government contract (State contract) for the delivery of two frigates "Gepard -3.9" with foreign customers ASW 704 [Vietnam].

    State Contract entered into force on May 14, 2013, after receiving from the Vietnamese side of the down payment.

    Currently, work is underway on the 4th stage of construction orders manager. №956, 957 "Electrical equipment, launching" with the term of presentation of the delegation of 704 foreign customers.

    - Has been working for the supply of spare parts kits on previously allocated and built frigates "Gepard-3.9" for foreign customers 704.


    Work together with JSC "Rosoboronexport", FSMTC to find promising export orders:

    - Foreign customers 398 [Kazakhstan] small missile ships of the project 21632 "Tornado".

    - Foreign customers 144 [Sri Lanka] ocean patrol ship on the basis of the frigate "Cheetah - 5.1" (parties stipulated the basic positions of the contract);

    - Foreign customers 050 [Bangladesh] two patrol ships based on the frigate "Gepard -3.9" (a quotation from the Russian Federation, on the basis of calculations of "Zelenodolsk Plant named after AM .Gorkogo", September 18, 2015 sent to foreign customer for the international tender ).

    - Foreign customers 682 [Saudi Arabia] five patrol ships of project 22160 (materials for the preparation of commercial proposals submitted to the JSC "Rosoboronexport in early December 2015)

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1945146.html


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4799
    Points : 4846
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Militarov on Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:18 pm

    "A fire broke that out on Tuesday at the Sredne-Neskiy Shipyard damaged "Georgiy Kurbatov", a new mine countermeasures ship being built for the Russian Navy. At 7:30pm on June 7, emergency officials received their initial report about a fire at the shipyard in Pontonnyy, located a few miles east of St. Petersburg. Within five minutes, the first fire engine arrived at the scene. By 8:10pm, the severity of the fire had been raised to Category 3. The fire was localized by 10:20pm, and fully extinguished at 2:54am on June 8.



    Despite the damage to the minesweeper, shipyard press secretary Aleksandr Malakhov told reporters that the ship will still be delivered to the Russian MOD on time - fall 2017. Malakhov said this was possible as no major equipment or systems had been installed on the ship prior to the fire. According to Maksim Meyksin, chairman of the St. Petersburg Committee on Industry, the minesweeper's launch, scheduled for July 2016, will be postponed. "





    Source: http://7fbtk.blogspot.rs/2016/06/fire-on-georgiy-kurbatov.html

    Dima
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1035
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Dima on Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:29 pm

    ^^^ Bad news indeed if the new 12700 minesweeper caught fire. How can they be so careless and need to also check if there was any foul play with deliberate act on destroying/delaying the process.

    It was to be launched on July 29.
    http://sputniknews.com/russia/20160524/1040186199/russia-minesweeper-ship.html

    TheArmenian
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1507
    Points : 1670
    Join date : 2011-09-14

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  TheArmenian on Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:05 am

    It was not ship that caught fire. Things around it burned.

    The ship had nothing fitted on it yet. he hull is made of a special polymer which does not burn.

    Fortunately no one was injured.


    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4799
    Points : 4846
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Militarov on Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:58 pm

    TheArmenian wrote:It was not ship that caught fire. Things around it burned.

    The ship had nothing fitted on it yet. he hull is made of a special polymer which does not burn.

    Fortunately no one was injured.


    Seems that some hull segments suffered some damage too, but since nothing was outfitted on it, damage is not very "expencive".

    Dima
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1035
    Points : 1050
    Join date : 2012-03-22

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Dima on Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:50 pm

    TheArmenian wrote:It was not ship that caught fire. Things around it burned.

    The ship had nothing fitted on it yet. he hull is made of a special polymer which does not burn.

    Fortunately no one was injured.

    Thanks thats a relief. Very Happy
    The report earlier posted said not much damage was done as nothing was installed implying that the hull caught fire.

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4799
    Points : 4846
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Militarov on Sat Jun 11, 2016 4:20 pm

    "The Project 21180 diesel-electric lead ice-breaker Ilya Muromets, the first vessel of this class for the domestic Navy in 45 years, was floated out at the Admiralty Wharves Shipyard in St. Petersburg in northwest Russia, a TASS correspondent reports from the scene. The solemn ceremony is being attended by Chief of the Russian Navy Main Staff Vice-Admiral Andrei Volozhinsky, Head of the Defense Ministry’s State Defense Order Provision Department Andrei Vernigora and Admiralty Wharves CEO Alexander Buzakov. "Today, after a five-year break, we’re floating out a new vessel - a supply ice-breaker with large functional capabilities. Symbolically, the nuclear-powered ice-breaker Lenin was laid down at this slipway 60 years ago," Buzakov said.

    The Ilya Muromets was laid down on April 23, 2015. The vessel displaces 6,000 tons, has a sea endurance of 9,000 miles and can operate autonomously for 60 days. The ice-breaker’s crew will total 35. The Ilya Muromets is designed both for the ice-breaking functions and the capabilities of a sea-going tug and a patrol ship."










    Source: http://tass.ru/en/defense/881283


    PapaDragon
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3667
    Points : 3779
    Join date : 2015-04-26
    Location : Fort Evil, Serbia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  PapaDragon on Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:19 pm


    ^^^ Will this be used as basis for that Arctic Patrol Vessel? Size seems comparable.

    Big_Gazza
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

    Posts : 507
    Points : 531
    Join date : 2014-08-25
    Location : Melbourne, Australia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Big_Gazza on Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:06 am

    Militarov wrote:"The Project 21180 diesel-electric lead ice-breaker Ilya Muromets, the first vessel of this class for the domestic Navy in 45 years, was floated out at the Admiralty Wharves Shipyard in St. Petersburg in northwest Russia, a TASS correspondent reports from the scene. The solemn ceremony is being attended by Chief of the Russian Navy Main Staff Vice-Admiral Andrei Volozhinsky, Head of the Defense Ministry’s State Defense Order Provision Department Andrei Vernigora and Admiralty Wharves CEO Alexander Buzakov. "Today, after a five-year break, we’re floating out a new vessel - a supply ice-breaker with large functional capabilities. Symbolically, the nuclear-powered ice-breaker Lenin was laid down at this slipway 60 years ago," Buzakov said.

    The Ilya Muromets was laid down on April 23, 2015. The vessel displaces 6,000 tons, has a sea endurance of 9,000 miles and can operate autonomously for 60 days. The ice-breaker’s crew will total 35. The Ilya Muromets is designed both for the ice-breaking functions and the capabilities of a sea-going tug and a patrol ship."


    Just over 1 year build time? That sounds very quick for 6kT displacement vessel Very Happy It puts paid to the tiresome myth promulgated by our corrupt corporate MSM hacks that Russians can't build ships....

    medo
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3051
    Points : 3149
    Join date : 2010-10-24
    Location : Slovenia

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  medo on Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:11 am

    Big_Gazza wrote:
    Militarov wrote:"The Project 21180 diesel-electric lead ice-breaker Ilya Muromets, the first vessel of this class for the domestic Navy in 45 years, was floated out at the Admiralty Wharves Shipyard in St. Petersburg in northwest Russia, a TASS correspondent reports from the scene. The solemn ceremony is being attended by Chief of the Russian Navy Main Staff Vice-Admiral Andrei Volozhinsky, Head of the Defense Ministry’s State Defense Order Provision Department Andrei Vernigora and Admiralty Wharves CEO Alexander Buzakov. "Today, after a five-year break, we’re floating out a new vessel - a supply ice-breaker with large functional capabilities. Symbolically, the nuclear-powered ice-breaker Lenin was laid down at this slipway 60 years ago," Buzakov said.

    The Ilya Muromets was laid down on April 23, 2015. The vessel displaces 6,000 tons, has a sea endurance of 9,000 miles and can operate autonomously for 60 days. The ice-breaker’s crew will total 35. The Ilya Muromets is designed both for the ice-breaking functions and the capabilities of a sea-going tug and a patrol ship."


    Just over 1 year build time?  That sounds very quick for 6kT displacement vessel Very Happy   It puts paid to the tiresome myth promulgated by our corrupt corporate MSM hacks that Russians can't build ships....

    Yes, it seems Russian shipyards could build ships quite quickly. I think the main problem, that they build new corvettes and frigates that long is in new generation armament, sensors and electronic equipment with all those installations, tunings, testings, etc.

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15458
    Points : 16165
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  GarryB on Sun Jun 12, 2016 12:05 pm

    An of course unreliable foreign suppliers of engines and components...


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    hoom
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 234
    Points : 236
    Join date : 2016-05-06

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  hoom on Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:47 am

    That is fast.
    They seem to be getting a good number of auxiliaries online.

    Were the azipods built in Russia or imported?

    JohninMK
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3361
    Points : 3404
    Join date : 2015-06-16
    Location : England

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  JohninMK on Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:49 pm

    The Navy seems keen to keep this shipyard in work. The boat looks like an updated E-Boat from WW2.

    A contract for two boats of torpedolike the project 1388Н3 June 18th, 0:03 http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1968526.html

    As reported in the published annual report of OJSC "Sokolskaya Sudoverf" (Sokol'skoye, Nizhny Novgorod oblast) for 2015, the company in the reporting year, has signed a state contract for construction for the Russian Navy of two boats-torpedolab the project 1388Н3 (serial numbers 451 and 452) for delivery in 2018 and 2019, respectively.




    Boat torpedoman TL-1603 project 1388 Baltic fleet (C) www.arms-expo.ru

    Interestingly, these boats-torpedolike must be created on the basis of a draft 1388Н3 serially built on Sokolskaya shipyard boats communication, a project which he, in turn, is based on the boat design-torpedolike 1388 (the last was built for the Navy at Sosnovskoye shipyard from 1974 to 1990 in the amount of 39 units). Project 1388 (code "Cormorant") was developed by design Bureau "Vympel". We can assume that the phrase "on the basis of the project 1388Н3" means the use of imported engines (project 1388Н3 used Carterpillar diesel engines 3512В).

    In addition to the conclusion of the contract the two-boats-torpedolike, OJSC "Sokolskaya Sudoverf", according to its report, handed over in 2015, the Russian defense Ministry two ships-target project 436бис (factory numbers 020 and 021) and continued to build another communication boat project 1388Н3 (serial number 403). Military orders make up 99.8% of the production of the small shipyard (172 employees).

    Since 2006 the company has passed the Ministry of defense of Russia, eight of the target vessels project 436бис (with serial numbers for 014 021) and three communication boat project 1388Н/H3 (serial number 482, 401, and 402). In October 2014, was signed state contract for the supply of another three boats when the project 1388Н3 (factory room 403 at 405) for delivery in 2017-2019 years.

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1189
    Points : 1207
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  KiloGolf on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:16 pm

    JohninMK wrote:The Navy seems keen to keep this shipyard in work. The boat looks like an updated E-Boat from WW2.

    A contract for two boats of torpedolike the project 1388Н3 June 18th, 0:03 http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1968526.html

    As reported in the published annual report of OJSC "Sokolskaya Sudoverf" (Sokol'skoye, Nizhny Novgorod oblast) for 2015, the company in the reporting year, has signed a state contract for construction for the Russian Navy of two boats-torpedolab the project 1388Н3 (serial numbers 451 and 452) for delivery in 2018 and 2019, respectively.




    Boat torpedoman TL-1603 project 1388 Baltic fleet (C) www.arms-expo.ru

    Interestingly, these boats-torpedolike must be created on the basis of a draft 1388Н3 serially built on Sokolskaya shipyard boats communication, a project which he, in turn, is based on the boat design-torpedolike 1388 (the last was built for the Navy at Sosnovskoye shipyard from 1974 to 1990 in the amount of 39 units). Project 1388 (code "Cormorant") was developed by design Bureau "Vympel". We can assume that the phrase "on the basis of the project 1388Н3" means the use of imported engines (project 1388Н3 used Carterpillar diesel engines 3512В).

    In addition to the conclusion of the contract the two-boats-torpedolike, OJSC "Sokolskaya Sudoverf", according to its report, handed over in 2015, the Russian defense Ministry two ships-target project 436бис (factory numbers 020 and 021) and continued to build another communication boat project 1388Н3 (serial number 403). Military orders make up 99.8% of the production of the small shipyard (172 employees).

    Since 2006 the company has passed the Ministry of defense of Russia, eight of the target vessels project 436бис (with serial numbers for 014 021) and three communication boat project 1388Н/H3 (serial number 482, 401, and 402). In October 2014, was signed state contract for the supply of another three boats when the project 1388Н3 (factory room 403 at 405) for delivery in 2017-2019 years.

    Heap of trash would be an understatement,
    What were they thinking? Also Caterpillar engines angry

    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1742
    Points : 1782
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  franco on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:26 pm

    It's not a war ship but a support vessel used for testing. If anything the naval support fleet was older and in worse shape then it's combat fleet. Over a hundred new ones are being built between 2011-2020.

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1189
    Points : 1207
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  KiloGolf on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:36 pm

    franco wrote:It's not a war ship but a support vessel used for testing. If anything the naval support fleet was older and in worse shape then it's combat fleet. Over a hundred new ones are being built between 2011-2020.

    Hah OK. That article translation makes it seem as if they're inducting torpedo boats with US-made engines. lol1

    franco
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1742
    Points : 1782
    Join date : 2010-08-18

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  franco on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:38 pm

    KiloGolf wrote:
    franco wrote:It's not a war ship but a support vessel used for testing. If anything the naval support fleet was older and in worse shape then it's combat fleet. Over a hundred new ones are being built between 2011-2020.

    Hah OK. That article translation makes it seem as if they're inducting torpedo boats with US-made engines. lol1


    If it was a warship then the Americans wouldn't let them use their engines.

    KiloGolf
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1189
    Points : 1207
    Join date : 2015-09-01
    Location : Macedonia, Hellas

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  KiloGolf on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:42 pm

    franco wrote:
    KiloGolf wrote:
    franco wrote:It's not a war ship but a support vessel used for testing. If anything the naval support fleet was older and in worse shape then it's combat fleet. Over a hundred new ones are being built between 2011-2020.

    Hah OK. That article translation makes it seem as if they're inducting torpedo boats with US-made engines. lol1


    If it was a warship then the Americans wouldn't let them use their engines.

    Still interesting that US-supplied engines are kosher on Ru Navy support vessels.
    Wait until the likes of McCain find out.

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9424
    Points : 9916
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  George1 on Fri Jun 24, 2016 6:04 am

    CMDB "Almaz" Annual Report 2015

    GENERAL DIRECTOR

    The past 2015 was quite interesting in the sense that for the first time after overcoming the crisis of the Russian shipbuilding 90-ies of the last century in six domestic shipyards at the same time were in various stages of testing eight head of vessels designed JSC "CMDB" Diamond ":

    • Oceanographic research vessel "Amber" Project 22010 "Cruys" built on Primorsky shipyard "Yantar" in Kaliningrad;

    • Maritime transport arms "Academician Kovalev" project 20181, built in ship repair "Zvezdochka" in Center
       Severodvinsk;

    • Rescue ship "Igor Belousov" Project 21300 "Dolphin", built at the Admiralty Shipyards in St. Petersburg;

    • Border patrol ship "Polar Star" Project 22100 "Ocean", built at a shipyard named after AM Gorky Zelenodolsk, Republic of Tatarstan;

    • Small patrol ship (corvette) 20380 "Perfect", built at the Amur Shipbuilding plant in Komsomolsk-on-Amur;

    • Basic minesweeper "Alexander Obukhov" Project 12700 "Alexandra", built on the Mid-Nevsky Shipyard in St. Petersburg

    • Raid Minesweeper "Alatau" project 10750E built at the same shipyard;

    • «Sviyaga" transport floating dock project 22570, built at a shipyard named after AM Gorky Zelenodolsk, Republic of Tatarstan.

    Thus it is necessary to take into account the complex geopolitical situation in the world, costing side of our industry and have a negative impact on the performance of our obligations to customers: the imposition of sanctions by Western countries raised questions about the supply of certain types of marine equipment, including power plants, what else
    sharper revealed sore import problem in our industry in general and shipbuilding in particular.

    In spite of the aggravating factors of the situation, Bureau staff fulfilled the main objectives set for 2015. During the reporting year, in addition to the parent vessels were transferred to government customers serial ships and boats, designed by the Bureau:

    - Serial coast guard vessel project 10410;

    - Serial patrol boat project 12200 "Sable";

    - Seven serial high-speed patrol boat project 12150 "Mongoose".

    In the area of ​​military-technical cooperation with foreign states in the reporting year was handed over to the naval forces of the Socialist Republic of Vietnam, the two series of missile boats 12418 project, built on the shipyard Ba Son Limited in Ho Chi Minh City under license and under the technical supervision of engineers of "TTSMKB" Diamond". Part of the work designated for the Bureau in the framework of this project was successfully completed in 2015. In addition, Vietnam continues to implement the project TP-400 in favor of the Navy in Vietnam. The project of "CMDB" Diamond "also fulfills its part of the design work.

    These directly report:

    In the reporting year as part of a military ship were transferred to government customers the following ships and boats, designed by JSC "CMDB" Almaz "and built on 13 shipyards:

       - Head the rescue ship "Igor Belousov" Project 21300 "Dolphin"

       - The leading oceanographic research vessel "Amber" Project 22010 "Cruys"

       - Head sea transport weapons "Academician Kovalev" project 20181

       - Parent "Sviyaga" floating dock project 22570

       - Seven serial high-speed patrol boat project 12150 "Mongoose"

       - Serial coast guard vessel project 10410

       - Serial patrol boat project 12200 "Sable"

       - Two series of missile boat project 12418.


       In the reporting year we were under construction head 5 and 13 series units, namely:

       - The head of the project 20385 corvette and one serial of the same project

       - Two serial corvette 20380

       - Head sea transport weapons "Academician Makeyev" project 20183

       - Head base minesweeper "Alexander Obukhov" Project 12700 "Alexander" and the serial "George Kurbatov" the same project

       - The parent raid minesweeper "Alatau" project 10750E

       - Head coast guard vessel "Polar Star" Project 22100 "Ocean"

       - Serial small missile ship project 1234EM

       - Serial towing vessels Project 11982 "Ilmen" and "Ladoga"

       - Two series of missile boat project 12418

       - Two serial service-crew boat project 21270.


       JSC "CMDB" Almaz "has traditionally been an active participant in the process of military-technical cooperation of the Russian Federation with foreign states. For more than 65-year history of the development of the Office for his projects were built and exported about 1,000 naval engineering units in over 40 countries around the world.

       The following projects in the Russian Federation with foreign states military-technical cooperation is planned to be completed after the reporting year:

       • Project 12418 - construction of missile boats (RCA) under the license of "CMDB" Almaz "in the shipyard in the Socialist Republic of Vietnam. The contract covers the construction of the first 2 RCA in Russia and the subsequent 8 RCA in Vietnam.

       • 10750E Project - construction raid trawlers "Alatau" for the Navy of Kazakhstan is scheduled for completion by mid-2016

       • 1234EM Project - works to correct and support the modernization of small missile ship Navy Algeria will
       completed after the reporting year.

       • Project TP-400 - work on creation of patrol ships for the Navy in Vietnam.


       During the period of "CMDB" Almaz "has worked in the following areas of development of design documentation:

       1. Development of technical projects 20386, 22800, 23550.

       2. Develop a working design, production, acceptance documentation: - Projects 21300, 20181, 20380 (A-A), 22010, 20380 (4), 12200, 20385, 20183, 22570, 22100, SVP-30, 12270M, 11982, 12700 , 22800.

       3. Technical support of construction orders - Projects 12150, 12700, 20380 (K-A, 4), 21300, 20180, 11982, 12200, 20181, 20183, 22570, 11982, and others.

       4. Other design trends.

       5. Implementation of FTP-OCD-2 theme.



    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1977601.html


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9424
    Points : 9916
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  George1 on Mon Jun 27, 2016 10:11 am

    Annual Report of the Northern Design Bureau for 2015

    Published annual report of joint stock company "Northern Design Bureau" (St. Petersburg) in 2015.

    The report says that in the reporting period JSC "Northern PKB" provided documentation and technical experts on the promotion of construction, the builders of plants:

    - Three head orders (projects 22350, 11356 and 22160);

    - Nine serial orders (projects 22350, 11356 and 22460);

    - Modernization of the five orders (projects 11442M, 11551, 1155, 1164, the cruiser "Aurora").

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1984710.html


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    SeigSoloyvov
    Senior Sergeant
    Senior Sergeant

    Posts : 210
    Points : 212
    Join date : 2016-04-08

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  SeigSoloyvov on Tue Jun 28, 2016 8:28 am

    George1 wrote:Annual Report of the Northern Design Bureau for 2015

    Published annual report of joint stock company "Northern Design Bureau" (St. Petersburg) in 2015.

    The report says that in the reporting period JSC "Northern PKB" provided documentation and technical experts on the promotion of construction, the builders of plants:

       - Three head orders (projects 22350, 11356 and 22160);

       - Nine serial orders (projects 22350, 11356 and 22460);

       - Modernization of the five orders (projects 11442M, 11551, 1155, 1164, the cruiser "Aurora").

    http://bmpd.livejournal.com/1984710.html

    So they planning to refit all of their Slava's, Kirovs and Udaloys plus Sovremennyy's?

    George1
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 9424
    Points : 9916
    Join date : 2011-12-22
    Location : Greece

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  George1 on Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:31 am

    SeigSoloyvov wrote:

    So they planning to refit all of their Slava's, Kirovs and Udaloys plus Sovremennyy's?

    i have the same wonder Question


    _________________
    "There's no smoke without fire.", Georgy Zhukov


    Sponsored content

    Re: Russian Naval Shipbuilding: News

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 11:24 pm


      Current date/time is Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:24 pm