Russia Defence Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues

+7
Werewolf
victor1985
GarryB
Cyberspec
TR1
Austin
Sujoy
11 posters

HAARP Conspiracies

Werewolf
    Werewolf

HAARP Conspiracies - Page 2 Empty Re: HAARP Conspiracies

Post  Werewolf Sat Apr 25, 2015 9:49 am

So this means one Tzar bomb is needed.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:16 am

Werewolf wrote:So this means one Tzar bomb is needed.

If we assume the yield of the 1961 test was 50Mt-TNT, then the answer would be "yes".

However, I should make a couple of points.

- Putatively, the Tsar' bomb (RDS-202) was to be of a yield of 100 Mt-TNT, and it had been de-rated to about half that yield for the testing purposes.

- Based on calculations and also based on comparison with other Russian "thermonuclear devices", the yield of this bomb was to be a lot higher.

- The "effects" of the de-rated test in 1961 were also indicative of a substantially higher yield.

I should also mention that the rain event that I used as an example is a very small event. Where I live we just had several days of rain that would have required the full energy output of about 1000 of those 55 Mt-TNT "devices" to just evaporate enough water for.
    jhelb
    jhelb

Location : Previously: Belarus Currently: A Small Island No One Cares About

Post  jhelb Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:26 am

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:
    If we assume the yield of the 1961 test was 50Mt-TNT, then the answer would be "yes".

However, I should make a couple of points.

- Putatively, the Tsar' bomb (RDS-202) was to be of a yield of 100 Mt-TNT, and it had been de-rated to about half that yield for the testing purposes.

- Based on calculations and also based on comparison with other Russian "thermonuclear devices", the yield of this bomb was to be a lot higher.

- The "effects" of the de-rated test in 1961 were also indicative of a substantially higher yield.

I should also mention that the rain event that I used as an example is a very small event. Where I live we just had several days of rain that would have required the full energy output of about 1000 of those 55 Mt-TNT "devices" to just evaporate enough water for.

Morpheus, apart from your insightful technical observation I will add something which is more fundamental. Contrary to what some people believe HAARP is a reality and not a fiction. It is a full fledged, government funded center based in Alaska. They used to have a website as well. They closed it down but I have the archive.

https://archive.is/www.haarp.alaska.edu
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:18 am

jhelb wrote:Morpheus, apart from your insightful technical observation I will add something which is more fundamental. Contrary to what some people believe HAARP is a reality and not a fiction. It is a full fledged, government funded center based in Alaska. They used to have a website as well. They closed it down but I have the archive.

https://archive.is/www.haarp.alaska.edu

jhelb,

Thank you very much for the link to the archive.

I agree that HAARP and the projects associated with it are reality. However, in my last few posts, I intended to show weather modification via, let's say, HF transmitter arrays would be very difficult, and to succeed, would require a "new" pathway that has to go through either some nonlinearity or some kind of switching mechanism, for example, in the manner of cloud seeding methods.

One possible use of HAARP can be for communication with the submarines via the VLF radio band (electromagnetic waves in the 3 KHz to 30 KHz range) .

This may be possible by using HF to generate and modulate VLF signals. Ionosphere and the earth's surface form a waveguide around the VLF band, which has the shape of a spherical shell. By using HF to "heat" and perturb a region of the ionosphere, you may be able to generate modulated VLF that can propagate, with relatively little loss, within this waveguide.

This would be like hitting the surface of a drum and then the drum cavity resonating at its resonance frequency. Here the drum membrane would be the ionosphere, and the drum-stick would be the HF emission of the HF transmitter.
    Morpheus Eberhardt
    Morpheus Eberhardt

Post  Morpheus Eberhardt Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:25 pm

The following link is that of the earlier and smaller (in comparison to the latest HAARP configuration) Russian Sura HF phased array facility.

Sura
    Werewolf
    Werewolf

Post  Werewolf Sun Apr 26, 2015 2:46 pm

Morpheus Eberhardt wrote:The following link is that of the earlier and smaller (in comparison to the latest HAARP configuration) Russian Sura HF phased array facility.

Sura

Thanks for the link.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:52 pm

I have done some calculations. Whit 10 liters of water vaporized per second you get 36000 liters per hour. Now imagine that are 36000 bottles whit 1 litters of water each. There is some amount of water....and imagine that clouds arent so dense like water so 36000 litters of water would result in a cloud like 50×50×3 metters. That in just one hour.....
    Here the big question is : how much power you consume for evaporate 10 litters per second? Using lets say microwaves. Not to mention you can use a nuclear reactor for vaporisation.....
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:22 am

Would be cheaper and likely more efficient to just lay some pipes and pump the water to where it is needed...
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:34 pm

Not agree. Would be needed huge ones and pumps everywhere.
    GarryB
    GarryB

Post  GarryB Thu Apr 30, 2015 11:27 am

The use of gravity would be essential... have most of the water flowing down hill so it does not need to be pumped so much will simplify the situation... a bit like using locks in canals.
    victor1985

Post  victor1985 Thu Apr 30, 2015 9:42 pm

Yes indeed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:03 pm