Military Forum for Russian and Global Defence Issues


    Turkey and ISIS support

    Share

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:39 pm

    par far wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    Kadmos45 wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    Kurds are not even 13% of our population.

    That's gigantic number actually. Our entire muslim population (Tatars,Turks,Arabs,Kurds and whatnot) is between 0.01% and 0.02%. No that's not a typo. and we don't have any guerilla uprising here .

    Mustafa wrote:
    The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    You still don't get it. There will be no "turkmens" in Syria after the dust settles.

    I agree, because we take the land and make it part of our own. Crimea style. But i must admit, your nazi ideology and imaginary genocide on 250.000 people amuses me. Russia couldn´t hold Ukraine but plans to hold syria. Pretty laughable when you think about it.

    But thats just one point. No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer.


    I told myself that I was not going to answer to a troll like but I just have to. On Crimea, Russia paid Ukraine to use it as a warm water port but after the Ukraine was destabilized, the NATO assholes were going to build bases there, a direct threat to Russia's security and the most important thing is Crimea was always Russian(most of population was Russian, spoke Russian). It is the Turks through out history that have committed genocide not Russians. Russia never wanted to hold onto Ukraine, it wanted Ukraine to be a neutral country(now the Zionists have destroyed Ukraine and it will slowly fall apart), Russia is already holding onto Syria, the foreign in backed terrorists are being killed and Assad position has become strong.

    "No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer", this is a big lie and you son of a bitch know it, the president you asshole call "kafir" helped the Palestinians(mostly sunnis and Assad is Shia Alawite) ) by giving them houses, water, food, and an escape from Israel(this was why syria was attacked) and all religions lived in peace under Assad. Turkey, Saudia Arbia, Jordan are all sunni countries but they have not said a world about the crimes committed by Israel on Palestinians(mostly sunnis), Syria and IRan are the two countries that say anything about that, with Syria taking in  Palestinians. Turkey, Saudia Arbia, Jordan are just terrorists countries that follow orders from the Zionists and now Turkey is going to be the biggest losers when the Kurds take half of Turkey and that idiot Erdogan is responsible for everything.

    You are just an asshole prompting west lies, sunni's have lived under Assad and they have lived under Assad and thrived under Assad. And there sunnis that are fighting for Assad. You are just an asshole and you country Turkey is going to be the biggest loser, when the dust settles.

    Assad is alawite. he isn´t muslim. Beside that he has no future. Syria is broken beyond repair, won´t have any relations with any powerful nation in the region as long he is in office, no trade and constant warfare.

    The entire generation of intelligent syrians has already run away. The nation is shattered. You say Assad gained power? Over what? A wreck?

    You call me a troll for what reason? Because i stand for my nation? Pretty funny. As i said russians are incapable to understand there are various interests.

    All religions lived in peace under assad? Lets just brush the Hama massacre with 40.000 dead sunni people under the rug? Smile

    This war is extremly costly for russia. For us its cheap.

    Sure i know you are just some internet warrior and don´t know politics or diplomacy. But even russia knows it can´t hold Assad in power against the will of its most powerful neighbours.

    You are incapable to tell me how you will try this. Smile

    Assad and Syria can only stabilize when they deal with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Thats a basic fact.

    Explain me how you will try this to achieve. Smile I´m interested in you point of view regarding that. How will you bring my nation, saudi arabia, jordan, emirates ect together with Assad and make us to accept him? Because without that syria stays what it is, chaos.

    Kadmos45
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 130
    Points : 132
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Location : PRL

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Kadmos45 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:40 pm

    Mustafa wrote: your nazi ideology and imaginary genocide on 250.000 people amuses me.

    Careful buddy that's actual slander. The only nazi here is you. And there is nothing imaginary it's just consequence of current events, not that i want it or really care.
    BTW. dont worry 'bout those "turkmens" they will be pretty well off in Turkey servicing your mothers/sisters/daughters soon iykwim.

    Mustafa wrote:
    Russia couldn´t hold Ukraine but plans to hold syria. Pretty laughable when you think about it.

    Russia didn't bomb Kiev and Kharkov for example , but is bombing plenty jihadi infested cities and towns in Syria.
    I wonder why ?

    Mustafa wrote:
    But thats just one point. No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer.

    Kafir ? Is that new turkish OS or just typical jihadi blabbering ?

    auslander
    Major
    Major

    Posts : 865
    Points : 919
    Join date : 2015-04-25

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  auslander on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:50 pm

    I don't know why you lads even reply to this clown. I presume you understand he is a developmentally challenged delayed pubescent threshold self abusing ambidextrous gomik who if he's ever had any can't remember which arm it's under but well remembers it was his 200 kilo face sitting aunt who traumatized him to the point he's sitting in his mommy's basement in Sasquach, West Virginia for the last decade and more.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:50 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    Kadmos45 wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    Kurds are not even 13% of our population.

    That's gigantic number actually. Our entire muslim population (Tatars,Turks,Arabs,Kurds and whatnot) is between 0.01% and 0.02%. No that's not a typo. and we don't have any guerilla uprising here .

    Mustafa wrote:
    The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    You still don't get it. There will be no "turkmens" in Syria after the dust settles.

    I agree, because we take the land and make it part of our own. Crimea style. But i must admit, your nazi ideology and imaginary genocide on 250.000 people amuses me. Russia couldn´t hold Ukraine but plans to hold syria. Pretty laughable when you think about it.

    But thats just one point. No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer.


    I told myself that I was not going to answer to a troll like but I just have to. On Crimea, Russia paid Ukraine to use it as a warm water port but after the Ukraine was destabilized, the NATO assholes were going to build bases there, a direct threat to Russia's security and the most important thing is Crimea was always Russian(most of population was Russian, spoke Russian). It is the Turks through out history that have committed genocide not Russians. Russia never wanted to hold onto Ukraine, it wanted Ukraine to be a neutral country(now the Zionists have destroyed Ukraine and it will slowly fall apart), Russia is already holding onto Syria, the foreign in backed terrorists are being killed and Assad position has become strong.

    "No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer", this is a big lie and you son of a bitch know it, the president you asshole call "kafir" helped the Palestinians(mostly sunnis and Assad is Shia Alawite) ) by giving them houses, water, food, and an escape from Israel(this was why syria was attacked) and all religions lived in peace under Assad. Turkey, Saudia Arbia, Jordan are all sunni countries but they have not said a world about the crimes committed by Israel on Palestinians(mostly sunnis), Syria and IRan are the two countries that say anything about that, with Syria taking in  Palestinians. Turkey, Saudia Arbia, Jordan are just terrorists countries that follow orders from the Zionists and now Turkey is going to be the biggest losers when the Kurds take half of Turkey and that idiot Erdogan is responsible for everything.

    You are just an asshole prompting west lies, sunni's have lived under Assad and they have lived under Assad and thrived under Assad. And there sunnis that are fighting for Assad. You are just an asshole and you country Turkey is going to be the biggest loser, when the dust settles.

    Assad is alawite. he isn´t muslim. Beside that he has no future. Syria is broken beyond repair, won´t have any relations with any powerful nation in the region as long he is in office, no trade and constant warfare.

    Last time I checked alawite were Shias and Shias are Muslims. After world war 2 Germany and Japan were destroyed beyond repair and they recovered well. They will have relations with Iran and when the sanctions are lifted they will become powerfull.  

    The entire generation of intelligent syrians has already run away. The nation is shattered. You say Assad gained power? Over what? A wreck?

    When the Russia intervened in Syria more then 800,000 Syrians came back and the Syrians that are in other countries want to come back, it will take time but with Russian and Iranian help, Syria will become strong.

    You call me a troll for what reason? Because i stand for my nation? Pretty funny. As i said russians are incapable to understand there are various interests.

    You stand for a nation that has helped kill millions of Muslims while being a Muslim country it self, the Russian fully understand because they have their own interests

    All religions lived in peace under assad? Lets just brush the Hama massacre with 40.000 dead sunni people under the rug? Smile

    What about the Millions of Muslims(not just Shia's but Muslims that Turkey has helped NATO kill).

    This war is extremly costly for russia. For us its cheap.

    When Russia arms the Kurds and the Kurds take half of Turkey then it will become costly for you.

    Sure i know you are just some internet warrior and don´t know politics or diplomacy. But even russia knows it can´t hold Assad in power against the will of its most powerful neighbours.

    The neighbours you call powerfull are just puppets of NATO and NATO itself is a paper tiger

    You are incapable to tell me how you will try this. Smile

    Assad and Syria can only stabilize when they deal with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Thats a basic fact.


    Explain me how you will try this to achieve. Smile I´m interested in you point of view regarding that. How will you bring my nation, saudi arabia, jordan, emirates ect together with Assad and make us to accept him? Because without that syria stays what it is, chaos.

    You assholes, Saudis, Jordan and Emirates will do what your masters tell you to do, Russia does not need to deal with you but with your masters.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:54 pm

    auslander wrote:I don't know why you lads even reply to this clown. I presume you understand he is a developmentally challenged delayed pubescent threshold self abusing ambidextrous gomik who if he's ever had any can't remember which arm it's under but well remembers it was his 200 kilo face sitting aunt who traumatized him to the point he's sitting in his mommy's basement in Sasquach, West Virginia for the last decade and more.    


    I told myself I would reply to this clown but I have made my peace and I will now reply to this clown anymore(just once maybe).

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:34 pm

    Funny that a russian troll would call NATo a paper tiger, considering russias stoneage technology.


    That said it amuses me to read delusional stuff from 3rd worlders here.

    Russia and Iran will make syria prosper? Good luck. last time i checked both nations are shitholes.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:42 pm

    Mustafa wrote:Funny that a russian troll would call NATo a paper tiger, considering russias stoneage technology.


    That said it amuses me to read delusional stuff from 3rd worlders here.

    Russia and Iran will make syria prosper? Good luck. last time i checked both nations are shitholes.



    "Russian stongeage technology", I am going to guess and say the last time you you checked Russian technology was probably 20 years ago, go educate yourself about modern Russian technology and NATO is a paper tiger, they are only good for attacking 3rd world amries.

    The know shithole I know is Turkey, with all those homosexuals.

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:55 pm

    par far wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:Funny that a russian troll would call NATo a paper tiger, considering russias stoneage technology.


    That said it amuses me to read delusional stuff from 3rd worlders here.

    Russia and Iran will make syria prosper? Good luck. last time i checked both nations are shitholes.



    "Russian stongeage technology", I am going to guess and say the last time you you checked Russian technology was probably 20 years ago, go educate yourself about modern Russian technology and NATO is a paper tiger, they are only good for attacking 3rd world amries.

    The know shithole I know is Turkey, with all those homosexuals.    

    show me russian quantum computers, recent breakthroughs in genetic research and component materials. Would like to know that stuff. You never hear about it.

    And you say turkey is homosexul?

    funny you wold say that while putin is openly gay


    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3232
    Points : 3356
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Vann7 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:04 pm

    i vote for banning the goat fucker ,the turkey ISIS troll above ,who suck erdogan dick ,and came here for public relations of its Terrorist Country and criminal government.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:06 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    par far wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:Funny that a russian troll would call NATo a paper tiger, considering russias stoneage technology.


    That said it amuses me to read delusional stuff from 3rd worlders here.

    Russia and Iran will make syria prosper? Good luck. last time i checked both nations are shitholes.



    "Russian stongeage technology", I am going to guess and say the last time you you checked Russian technology was probably 20 years ago, go educate yourself about modern Russian technology and NATO is a paper tiger, they are only good for attacking 3rd world amries.

    The know shithole I know is Turkey, with all those homosexuals.    

    show me russian quantum computers, recent breakthroughs in genetic research and component materials. Would like to know that stuff. You never hear about it.

    And you say turkey is homosexul?

    funny you wold say that while putin is openly gay




    "show me russian quantum computers, recent breakthroughs in genetic research and component materials. Would like to know that stuff. You never hear about it."

    You never hear about it because you see/hear too west media.

    http://www.marchmontnews.com/Technology-Innovation/Central-regions/21290-Russia-makes-new-step-towards-quantum-computer.html


    http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1318987


    http://www.springer.com/biomed/human+genetics/journal/11177

    Kissing a kid like that means that's it just playful(like playing with your son) but you Turkish assholes are just pedophiles.

    You are a troll here just to get attention, you will make other stupid posts but I won't reply to it anymore and I hope others do the same.

    fragmachine
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 124
    Points : 129
    Join date : 2014-05-28
    Location : Poland

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  fragmachine on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:24 pm

    He saw Putin kissing kid belly and only thing he comes with is pedophilia...
    Paedophilia must be strong within his mind... Laughing

    It doesn't make sense to compare Turkey to Russia, as Russia is lightyears ahead in most fields.

    Rest Turkey have is imported - with basically only kebabs being exported. Smile

    Militarov
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 4844
    Points : 4891
    Join date : 2015-09-02
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Militarov on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:29 pm

    Woah...kissing kids belly is sign of pedophilia these days? O.o I kiss my nephews and niece like that always...which i assume makes me...gay and..pedophile?

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3311
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  flamming_python on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:39 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

    Why would Turkic people in Russia and the Caucasus region want to accept arms from Turkey? And for what purpose? There are no active separatist movements among them.
    You call Russia a fragile entity; but you do not live here, and you do not know the society here. Ever since the start of the Ukrainian mess, and continuing now - I've never seen Russian society so united before. Slavs, Turkics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists - we all live in the same state and no-one wants to see it destroyed.
    Russia is not fragile, it is internally united and cohesive, at least for this generation; who knows what the next generations will bring.

    Moreover, how will Turkey get the arms there? Russian Border Guards and their parent agency - the FSB, are quite efficient government agencies. They have Russia's border on tight surveillance, especially now for what concerns Turkey. Any clandestine smuggling rings that attempt to smuggle weapons to certain groups in the country will be detected, raided and arrested.
    This isn't the Syrian border you know.
    The only possible place that Turkey can create problems for Russia - is in Central Asia; where the governments are weaker and it would be possible for Turkey to support all sorts of shady and clandestine groups, to try and erode Russian influence in the region, or overthrow pro-Russian governments.

    Turkey on the other hand; has little control over what weapons make their way to the Kurds fighting on its territory. All it takes, is to give weapons to the Syrian Kurds - who've hated the Turks ever since Kobane - and these weapons will make their way to the PKK. I'm sure that in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many who sympathise with the PKK too and who would want to help them; despite their decent official relations with Turkey.
    Russia doesn't even have to do much of anything - other than give the Syrian Kurds and the Iraqi Kurds weapons and equipment. They themselves will do the rest. And Russia will be able to claim no knowledge of anything; because these groups have a legitimate need for weapons and that is to fight against ISIL.

    I don't want Russia to go down this route, but it's you who brought this stupid idea up, about trying to break apart each others countries. I'm just throwing some cold water on your idea. Turkey is a lot more 'fragile' than Russia - there are cities in South-Eastern Turkey, where Turkish soldiers are not even welcomed and are surrounded and threatened. There are videos of such. Show me where this happens in Russia?

    Mustafa wrote:Its also funny how you call turkmen people "terrorists" by their ethnicity.

    I didn't call Turkmen people terrorists.

    I said that Turkey calls terrorist people 'Turkmen'. It's their new name for them. Before it was 'FSA', and before that 'opposition'.

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    Then ask them, because I'm not interested in the opinion of Islamic terrorist groups that co-operate with Al-Nusra and behead dead pilots.

    Show me where Russia is killing Turkmen - Turkmen civilians. And show me where they are against Assad, and where they explain why they're against him.

    par far
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 1069
    Points : 1206
    Join date : 2014-06-26

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  par far on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:53 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

    Why would Turkic people in Russia and the Caucasus region want to accept arms from Turkey? And for what purpose? There are no active separatist movements among them.
    You call Russia a fragile entity; but you do not live here, and you do not know the society here. Ever since the start of the Ukrainian mess, and continuing now - I've never seen Russian society so united before. Slavs, Turkics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists - we all live in the same state and no-one wants to see it destroyed.
    Russia is not fragile, it is internally united and cohesive, at least for this generation; who knows what the next generations will bring.

    Moreover, how will Turkey get the arms there? Russian Border Guards and their parent agency - the FSB, are quite efficient government agencies. They have Russia's border on tight surveillance, especially now for what concerns Turkey. Any clandestine smuggling rings that attempt to smuggle weapons to certain groups in the country will be detected, raided and arrested.
    This isn't the Syrian border you know.
    The only possible place that Turkey can create problems for Russia - is in Central Asia; where the governments are weaker and it would be possible for Turkey to support all sorts of shady and clandestine groups, to try and erode Russian influence in the region, or overthrow pro-Russian governments.

    Turkey on the other hand; has little control over what weapons make their way to the Kurds fighting on its territory. All it takes, is to give weapons to the Syrian Kurds - who've hated the Turks ever since Kobane - and these weapons will make their way to the PKK. I'm sure that in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many who sympathise with the PKK too and who would want to help them; despite their decent official relations with Turkey.
    Russia doesn't even have to do much of anything - other than give the Syrian Kurds and the Iraqi Kurds weapons and equipment. They themselves will do the rest. And Russia will be able to claim no knowledge of anything; because these groups have a legitimate need for weapons and that is to fight against ISIL.

    I don't want Russia to go down this route, but it's you who brought this stupid idea up, about trying to break apart each others countries. I'm just throwing some cold water on your idea. Turkey is a lot more 'fragile' than Russia - there are cities in South-Eastern Turkey, where Turkish soldiers are not even welcomed and are surrounded and threatened. There are videos of such. Show me where this happens in Russia?

    Mustafa wrote:Its also funny how you call turkmen people "terrorists" by their ethnicity.

    I didn't call Turkmen people terrorists.

    I said that Turkey calls terrorist people 'Turkmen'. It's their new name for them. Before it was 'FSA', and before that 'opposition'.

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    Then ask them, because I'm not interested in the opinion of Islamic terrorist groups that co-operate with Al-Nusra and behead dead pilots.

    Show me where Russia is killing Turkmen - Turkmen civilians. And show me where they are against Assad, and where they explain why they're against him.


    If that happens I think Russia would help.

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:12 pm

    flamming_python wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

    Why would Turkic people in Russia and the Caucasus region want to accept arms from Turkey? And for what purpose? There are no active separatist movements among them.
    You call Russia a fragile entity; but you do not live here, and you do not know the society here. Ever since the start of the Ukrainian mess, and continuing now - I've never seen Russian society so united before. Slavs, Turkics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists - we all live in the same state and no-one wants to see it destroyed.
    Russia is not fragile, it is internally united and cohesive, at least for this generation; who knows what the next generations will bring.

    Moreover, how will Turkey get the arms there? Russian Border Guards and their parent agency - the FSB, are quite efficient government agencies. They have Russia's border on tight surveillance, especially now for what concerns Turkey. Any clandestine smuggling rings that attempt to smuggle weapons to certain groups in the country will be detected, raided and arrested.
    This isn't the Syrian border you know.
    The only possible place that Turkey can create problems for Russia - is in Central Asia; where the governments are weaker and it would be possible for Turkey to support all sorts of shady and clandestine groups, to try and erode Russian influence in the region, or overthrow pro-Russian governments.

    Turkey on the other hand; has little control over what weapons make their way to the Kurds fighting on its territory. All it takes, is to give weapons to the Syrian Kurds - who've hated the Turks ever since Kobane - and these weapons will make their way to the PKK. I'm sure that in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many who sympathise with the PKK too and who would want to help them; despite their decent official relations with Turkey.
    Russia doesn't even have to do much of anything - other than give the Syrian Kurds and the Iraqi Kurds weapons and equipment. They themselves will do the rest. And Russia will be able to claim no knowledge of anything; because these groups have a legitimate need for weapons and that is to fight against ISIL.

    I don't want Russia to go down this route, but it's you who brought this stupid idea up, about trying to break apart each others countries. I'm just throwing some cold water on your idea. Turkey is a lot more 'fragile' than Russia - there are cities in South-Eastern Turkey, where Turkish soldiers are not even welcomed and are surrounded and threatened. There are videos of such. Show me where this happens in Russia?

    Mustafa wrote:Its also funny how you call turkmen people "terrorists" by their ethnicity.

    I didn't call Turkmen people terrorists.

    I said that Turkey calls terrorist people 'Turkmen'. It's their new name for them. Before it was 'FSA', and before that 'opposition'.

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    Then ask them, because I'm not interested in the opinion of Islamic terrorist groups that co-operate with Al-Nusra and behead dead pilots.

    Show me where Russia is killing Turkmen - Turkmen civilians. And show me where they are against Assad, and where they explain why they're against him.

    Not you personal, but some morons here suggested genocide on turkmen people. As for arming kurds. You really want give us a reason to deal with them once and for all?

    Thats exactly the reason why i believe russia should seek a far more friendly course with us. We are here to stay. God made us neighbous. We beter sort this out and act friendly with each other. Smile

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:40 pm

    Erdogan just said in TV it doesn´t matter what russia buys or not.

    He said: who cares what you buy or don´t buy? We find someone else who will."

    GarryB
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 15481
    Points : 16188
    Join date : 2010-03-30
    Location : New Zealand

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  GarryB on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:37 am

    That is plain and simple not true. Beside that our own research found out the oil trade is done from a russian citizen.

    Weak. It is irrelevant who is behind it... the simple facts are that it is the TURKISH/Syrian border... it is not Russia or anyone else that controls traffic through that border.

    beside that we dont see how russia is against ISIS, so far russia does supportbthem and attacks enemies of isis.

    The Russians are there to fight terrorists... those in Syria who are not part of the legitimate Syrian government. That means every group with guns that is not part of the Syrian government force is fair game.

    and to those who dream about attacks against turkey or our government. They should know that russia is far more vulnerable than in turkey.

    Russia is not interested in fighting Turkey, Russia has known enough conflict to know not to seek it.

    the most laughable part is, that russia did not sanction the nuclear power deal or their planned pipeline. We think about ending those projects ourself and i support this.

    why should we do such massive business deal with a country that is hostile with our nation?

    You are quite right... before Turkey stabbed Russia in the back these projects made a lot of sense and would be beneficial to both countries. Controlling the Russian gas entering the EU would have given a lot of political power to Turkey and of course earned them a lot more money as a gas transit nation, and nuclear power stations should have improved the electrical power potential of the country without problems with CO2 emissions, and the Russians would have made a lot of money building those NPPs and would be able to thumb their nose at the EU and say screw you guys we will just sell lots of gas to turkey and you can sort your gas supplies with them on their terms... they are not part of the EU so your rules wont apply to them either.

    Turkey could have used this to force EU membership, or they could use it to make the EU pay for all these years of BS.

    Well it isn't going to happen now.

    the problem in this forum is the total inability to understand that another nations interest might not be the same as russian interests.

    Your leader clearly thinks what he is doing is in the best interests of Turkey, we understand that.

    The thing is that not shooting the plane down in the first place and there would be no problem, shooting it down and apologising it would be less of a problem, shooting it down and demanding an apology from Russia is the stance turkey has taken.

    First of all there is no evidence that Turkey actually felt threatened or that there was any incursion into Turkish territory at all.
    In which case this is just spite... so there is no point creating economic and political ties with Turkey while Erdogan is in power... much the same as ties with Georgia had no future with Saakashvili in power.

    Considering the fact that large parts of the russian people live under extreme poverty it might be good to do a reality check and get used to that idea.

    Well that is even better... why would Turkey want more power over the EU and more stable reliable electrical power supplies if it means dealing with poverty stricken Russia.


    Russia doesnt have the international power to keep Assad in power. Evry single neighbor is against assad and will never accept an alawite as president of an 80% sunni nation. Its that simple.

    You mean they wont now? I would suggest that the fact that they have been in power (father and son) for the best part of half a century means Syrias neighbours have put up with it for some time already... what has changed? Sour grapes over the sunni iraqi government being overthrown?

    considering our own economic boom and russias economic downfall as well as international isolation, its pretty clear who is stupid and who not.

    So rich is good and poor is evil... I guess your trade with terrorists has made you stupid as well as rich.

    GarryB you know he is a fucking troll, trolls are against forum rules ban him already. Patient or not there are limits to what you have to tolerate and trolls are not part of what you have to tolerate nor anyone else here. He is not a member of this forum whatsoever.

    As far as I can tell he is expressing his opinion. The fact that it contradicts the views of many here does not make him a troll though I do agree it is a very fine line.

    Or do you want a "Russia is perfect" fan club site where Russia can do no wrong and everything is the fault of the jews/US/EU/NATO/Girl Guides.

    We dont need russia but would prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    It is pretty clear that Russia has put forward its position and it is up to Erdogan to solve the problems with an apology and tight border controls to stop terrorists using turkey to support their operations.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    There is likely no support for Erdogan in the baptist christian world... WTF would he care about that for? Assad is the leader of Syria... why should he care about what Turkey or Saudi Arabia think?

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.

    You have so many faces... what difference would it make?

    This is nothing to do with Turkey and everything to do with creating peace and stability in Syria so they can then have free and fair elections and move on without further bloodshed.

    You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds.

    I rather doubt the Russians would arm the Kurds as that would come to bite them in the ass when (not if but when) they turn on the Syrian government because the Syrian government is currently the weakest at the moment.

    This is russia against Turkey. No matter how much Putin tried to spin it, people always stand for their nation. So no matter who next turkish government is, nobody won´t be a traiter and deal with an enemy (russia).

    Except the Syrian people I guess... are they supposed to stand for Turkey or ISIS?

    Hahahaha.... yeah Russia against Turkey... I am sure that is how Erdogan is trying to spin this... I thought you said you weren't a fan of his?

    As for russian tourists, they were poor. Thats the main problem why most caterers didn´t want them. Russians don´t bring profit. They book all inclusive, never leave the hotel and spend no money. Many hotels didn´t even want russians as tourists plain and simple because they have little market value / cross selling.

    So there is no problem and you can leave this forum... you said you feared the effects on the Russian tourists going to Turkey, but clearly they are a burden for your country and things are now better...

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    What they accept is not important... if they want to stay they can ignore who is in power... if they want to do something about it they can vote or they can raise arms and die... or they can move north.

    Russia couldn´t hold Ukraine but plans to hold syria.

    What? Crimea is Russian. The eastern areas of the Ukraine a eastern areas of the Ukraine and not Russia. Russia has made no effort to take or seize any part of territory that does not vote to be part of Russia.

    But thats just one point. No sunni will keep living under a kafir president any longer.

    So if Erdogan says fuck chickens you will do it because he is your president, but if Assad says don't fuck chickens these idiots will fuck chickens just to spite their president.

    Interesting... and a little disturbing.

    But even russia knows it can´t hold Assad in power against the will of its most powerful neighbours.

    Putin has already said this is not about Assad... it is about Syria and not letting it collapse into a shithole like Libya that the west created with its support for rebels but no support for creating a nation after the fighting was over.

    Assad and Syria can only stabilize when they deal with Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Jordan. Thats a basic fact.

    Why? Iran is stable yet not really on friendly terms with any of those three terror supporters.

    I´m interested in you point of view regarding that. How will you bring my nation, saudi arabia, jordan, emirates ect together with Assad and make us to accept him? Because without that syria stays what it is, chaos.

    Well it is interesting that you are admitting which countries are behind all the chaos and suffering in Syria.

    Perhaps Russia will realise that there is no point negotiating with terror supporting countries and just do what it knows is right... like in South Ossetia and Abkhazia and the Crimea. Sure they are not superpowers now with amazing economies but they are free to make their own decisions without fear from Kiev or Tiblisi.

    That said it amuses me to read delusional stuff from 3rd worlders here.

    That is really funny... because I come from New Zealand which is technically the first world... but of course it is a first world rating system, and by my reckoning, the commies in the eastern europe block were the second world, europe being the first world and everyone else is the third world... so that makes a third world person (you) calling a second world group (the Russians) your equal...

    I think most first worlders would laugh themselves silly at that... but not me... I think the first, second and third world division of the people of the world to be racist and frankly stupid.

    Judging others using terms used by those that don't accept you either is all sorts of funny to me... but in a rather sad way.

    The idea is to get the third world to fight amongst itself while the first world plunders their resources while it can...

    Russia and Iran will make syria prosper? Good luck. last time i checked both nations are shitholes.

    And there you go... you should be here thinking the current situation is perfect and ideal... cutting ties with Russia is the best thing Turkey has done in the last 5 years... no poor Russian tourists sucking the life out of turkey, you can get gas from lots of other places... buying it from russia was clearly charity on your part, and now Russia is a poverty stricken shit hole.

    I guess you now have no reason to keep posting here and you can leave... though I am guessing you will tell us all how evil and bad we are for not being a Turkey is wonderful website.

    Ironic if you look at some of the threads about turkey before the turkish air force murdered a Russian pilot and marine.

    Thats exactly the reason why i believe russia should seek a far more friendly course with us. We are here to stay. God made us neighbous. We beter sort this out and act friendly with each other.

    Can't see them doing that while you open fire on their aircraft.

    Erdogan just said in TV it doesn´t matter what russia buys or not.

    He said: who cares what you buy or don´t buy? We find someone else who will."

    What else would he say?  Turkey buys Russian gas for the same reason the EU buys it... it is cheaper that all alternatives. If they could get gas from anywhere else for the same or a similar price they would because they don't want to buy stuff from Russia if they don't have to.

    I am sure the US will build a nuclear power plant in Turkey.

    You will be fine without Russia and Russia will be fine without you.

    Without the gas pipeline of course Europe will have even less reason to accept you as an EU member...

    Pride can be very expensive... but then cultures where honour killings are acceptable.. such BS is important.


    _________________
    “The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion […] but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact; non-Westerners never do.”

    ― Samuel P. Huntington, The Clash of Civilizations and the Remaking of World Order

    flamming_python
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3183
    Points : 3311
    Join date : 2012-01-30

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  flamming_python on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:16 am

    Mustafa wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

    Why would Turkic people in Russia and the Caucasus region want to accept arms from Turkey? And for what purpose? There are no active separatist movements among them.
    You call Russia a fragile entity; but you do not live here, and you do not know the society here. Ever since the start of the Ukrainian mess, and continuing now - I've never seen Russian society so united before. Slavs, Turkics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists - we all live in the same state and no-one wants to see it destroyed.
    Russia is not fragile, it is internally united and cohesive, at least for this generation; who knows what the next generations will bring.

    Moreover, how will Turkey get the arms there? Russian Border Guards and their parent agency - the FSB, are quite efficient government agencies. They have Russia's border on tight surveillance, especially now for what concerns Turkey. Any clandestine smuggling rings that attempt to smuggle weapons to certain groups in the country will be detected, raided and arrested.
    This isn't the Syrian border you know.
    The only possible place that Turkey can create problems for Russia - is in Central Asia; where the governments are weaker and it would be possible for Turkey to support all sorts of shady and clandestine groups, to try and erode Russian influence in the region, or overthrow pro-Russian governments.

    Turkey on the other hand; has little control over what weapons make their way to the Kurds fighting on its territory. All it takes, is to give weapons to the Syrian Kurds - who've hated the Turks ever since Kobane - and these weapons will make their way to the PKK. I'm sure that in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many who sympathise with the PKK too and who would want to help them; despite their decent official relations with Turkey.
    Russia doesn't even have to do much of anything - other than give the Syrian Kurds and the Iraqi Kurds weapons and equipment. They themselves will do the rest. And Russia will be able to claim no knowledge of anything; because these groups have a legitimate need for weapons and that is to fight against ISIL.

    I don't want Russia to go down this route, but it's you who brought this stupid idea up, about trying to break apart each others countries. I'm just throwing some cold water on your idea. Turkey is a lot more 'fragile' than Russia - there are cities in South-Eastern Turkey, where Turkish soldiers are not even welcomed and are surrounded and threatened. There are videos of such. Show me where this happens in Russia?

    Mustafa wrote:Its also funny how you call turkmen people "terrorists" by their ethnicity.

    I didn't call Turkmen people terrorists.

    I said that Turkey calls terrorist people 'Turkmen'. It's their new name for them. Before it was 'FSA', and before that 'opposition'.

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    Then ask them, because I'm not interested in the opinion of Islamic terrorist groups that co-operate with Al-Nusra and behead dead pilots.

    Show me where Russia is killing Turkmen - Turkmen civilians. And show me where they are against Assad, and where they explain why they're against him.

    Not you personal, but some morons here suggested genocide on turkmen people. As for arming kurds. You really want give us a reason to deal with them once and for all?

    Thats exactly the reason why i believe russia should seek a far more friendly course with us. We are here to stay. God made us neighbous. We beter sort this out and act friendly with each other. Smile

    No, I don't want Russia to get involved between Turkey and the Kurds, it's none of our business.
    And I think that if this whole business is restricted to just economic and political retaliation - then that's something to be happy about, not angry. You don't realize how serious the situation was/is; in the past such things have led to border conflicts or even wars.

    Mustafa
    Junior Sergeant
    Junior Sergeant

    Posts : 100
    Points : 106
    Join date : 2015-11-24
    Age : 26
    Location : Bafra

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Mustafa on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:07 am

    I must admit at first when all this happened and unfolded i was worried but now i think we just should pull it through.

    So far i don´t see any negative effects on our nation. I don´t like Erdogan. I already stated why, but i will never stand against my own nation.

    The impact on tourism will be pretty low. Managers already figured this out. Many north african nations like tunisia or egypt break away as tourist destinations. Greece got alot of bad PR lately as well because its bad financial situation and refugee chaos.

    Our booking systems switch to other markets like China. Chinese and japanese as well as koreans love turkey and travel alot. They also bring in much money. The rise in chinese tourism alone compensates the russian loss.

    The rest is manageable. Russian gas is a factor but can be replaced. Current market value for gas and oil is so low, that its no big deal.

    The funny thing is, that it was russia that always said sanctions are not working and west only uses it for bad purpose. Now russia does the very same.

    Also i think russians need better foreign relations. Demaning an apology from turkey is almost impossible. We won´t lose our face and apology. Best you can get is some nice words, behind the curtain compensation and a promise it wont happen again.

    Godric
    Master Sergeant
    Master Sergeant

    Posts : 392
    Points : 406
    Join date : 2015-04-30
    Location : Alba (Scotland)

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Godric on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:12 am

    I vote "Remove The Kebab"

    he is nothing more than a troll ... time for Russia to arm the Kurds and split Turkey asunder and liberate Constantinople

    Vann7
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3232
    Points : 3356
    Join date : 2012-05-16

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Vann7 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:23 am

    Mustafa the trolls keeps insisting that the Terrorist turkmen will never accept Assad..
    So what? what 1% of the population think is irrelevant.. They are minorities friendly to Alqaeda
    and ISIS.. and it will not be a problem..because Syria and Russia will simply bomb the hell of them..  as you know dead people can't complain. lol1   Just bomb the turkment terrorist who have been terrorizing armenians in the same zone and are trying to split Syria and problem solved. Wink

    And the majority of the Syrian army are Sunnis.. in case you didn't knew.
    Assad have the right to defend its Nation from the terrorist that Erdogan give weapons
    to kill Syrians imbecile.  

    Turkey don't have any interest in Syria..you cannot call Terrorism an interest. what Erdogan is doing in plain terrorism.. that is using its country as a safe base from terrorist all over the world to attack Syria. And i can't wait when Syria army liberate all its cities ,that they will return you
    the favor and start arming kurds ,so you experience how good is when things are reversed.
    and i hope Russia throw a cruise missile at the head of that bastard ERdogan pig.  The "Weak" Russia can send to the stone age Turkey with terrorist sponsors like you , with just a few of their heavy Nukes.  Russia beat the hell of turkey during Russian empire and kicked you from Europe..and Crimea..and if ERdogan continues provoking Russia ,it will erase Turkey of the map with a few nukes.. and supply of weapons here and there to take control of the remaining shit and you are done.

    Mustafa only came to this forums for public relations of its criminal government. And is not only Russia who is saying ERdogan finance ISIS with millions in oil sales.. but also many american
    senators and Pentagon generals too. But obviously you can't be aware of the Terrorist state you live ,because the dictatorship and repression in your shit country..that kill or arrest any journalist not controlled by the ERdopig government and that speak the truth about Erdogan family Illegal oil business with ISIS and their supply of weapons.

    here is just one of the many American Politicians accusing Erdopig of being the major ally
    of ISIS. Nothing of this information will show up in your Fascist terrorist state where there is no
    freedom of expression and Erdopig have a crackdown on journalist who speak the truth.



    here an ex NATO commander saying Turkey is helping ISIS..

    http://truthinmedia.com/wesley-clark-says-isis-serves-interests-of-turkey-saudi-arabia/

    and this is a very popular american media.. the top most popular Presidential canditate
    Donald Trumph says  Turkey support ISIS..

    http://www.infowars.com/donald-trump-dares-to-say-that-turkey-looks-like-theyre-on-the-side-of-isis/

    So this is what the entire western world is discussing how Erdogan is a criminal ,and how needs
    to be kicked from NATO. I can assure you dude, Turkey citizens will need to hide its nation identity whenever they travel outside. Turkey sport team will need extra security because will be insulted and beaten in Europe because everyone knows Erdogan is a criminal and the major weapons supplier and financier of ISIS.

    Here is another important American senator asking for Arming Kurds to disband turkey for its
    support to ISIS.. lol1

    http://edition.cnn.com/2015/03/11/politics/rand-paul-kurds-kurdistan-country/

    So Erdogan is a genius.. He created enemies everywhere for being a criminal.
    he is not liked by Europe ,Not liked by Russia , Not liked by Iran ,IRAQ and Syria, Not liked
    By greece , Not liked by Cyprus.. and not liked by most Americans and Europeans.. so who is the one isolated? Obama will not last for another year.. and after that the days of Erdogan will be in a Jail. Even Joe Biden ,the vice president of US ,said Erdogan arm terrorist in a conference and later have to retract for political reasons. When the Syrian war is over Turkey will be under a psunami of lawsuits for the stealing of oil ,and for the murder of thousands of civilians at the hands of the Mercenaries radicals he give weapons to fight Syrians. In short Turkey will become a third world nation and i really doubt it will survive another decade. for the civil war that will happen there.

    In case the Turkey people not aware.. of what is happening in the media in America and Europe the most commented thing every day.. in all media about Syria is Turkey being a terrorist sponsor state and Erdogan family being at the center of it ,helping ISIS to make millions every day with the illegal oil stealing from Syria and IRAQ by Turkey trucks. Is that is not a red line for you..is because your morals are worth of shit. A Leader that facilitates thousands of weapons to murder thousands of civilians in Syria and IRAQ should be in Jail , in an international tribunal for war crimes..and executed..

    Russia, IRAQ ,Syria,IRAN and many Americans Politicians and High ranked Generals are saying
    ERdogan is a criminal and supporting ISIS. You are not going to get away with this erdogan minion. Once the Obama administration ends ,that is what holds Erdogan free of an international court for terrorism..the new administration in America will make sure Erdogan is put in Jail and Turkey will have to pay Syria and IRAQ billions in reparations for the damages and stolen Oil.. lol


    Last edited by Vann7 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:47 am; edited 2 times in total

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  higurashihougi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:23 am

    As usual, the Pentagon are trying their best to protect the vassal...

    Not with much success, I believe.

    https://www.rt.com/news/324872-russia-us-isis-oil-turkey/

    Finally, our colleagues from the State Department and the Pentagon have confirmed that the photo-proof, which we presented at a briefing [on December 2], of the origin and destination of the stolen oil, coming from the areas controlled by the terrorists, is authentic,” Major General Igor Konashenkov, a Defense Ministry spokesman, told a media briefing on Saturday.

    However, the US claim that they ‘don’t see the border crossings with tanker trucks crossing the border,’ raises a smile, if only, because the photos are still images,” he added.

    https://www.rt.com/news/324876-us-isis-oil-tureky/

    In response to Moscow accusations that Turkey is involved in oil trade with the Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL) terrorist group, US officials claimed that the volume of oil smuggled from IS-controlled territories is too insignificant to interest government officials.

    At the same time, the US confirmed that oil trade between Islamic State and some buyers on Turkish territory does exist, as its officials admitted that small amounts of oil could, in fact, be crossing the Turkish-Syrian border in tanker trucks, though they claimed the volume is “of no significance.”

    higurashihougi
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 2130
    Points : 2245
    Join date : 2014-08-13
    Location : A small and cutie S-shaped land.

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  higurashihougi on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:34 am

    Concerning the Erdogan, well are anybody having the need to use the toilet now ? If yes please donate your "material" to save Erdogan from the winter... I know most of us want to give Erdie a punch at the face, but please he is in a very difficult position, so please...

    https://www.rt.com/news/324894-turkey-russian-gas-dung/

    The Turkish opposition has given the country's leader a cold shower, telling President Erdogan to heat his palace with dung instead of gas after he stated that Turkish people are used to suffering and can do without Russian supplies (...)

    “The people of this country have suffered enough,” the leader of the minority opposition Nationalist Movement Party (MHP), Devlet Bahceli, wrote on Twitter. “From now on, the presidential palace must be heated by burning dried cow dung in stoves. It's easy to talk, go ahead and share the people's suffering,” Bahceli said, addressing President Erdogan.

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3631
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:49 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.


    Turkic people in Russia? Oh sure, like the last time they tried, Russians killed 200 000 of them and made sure, no Turkic Bullshit would fly. Oh and rebuilt that area to Soviet standarts. Compare to your problems with Kurds still ongoing. Oh and you can try and arm them. Especially now Russia cut the Pankisi route. They got osstians working that part good. You're free to try.

    KoTeMoRe
    Colonel
    Colonel

    Posts : 3596
    Points : 3631
    Join date : 2015-04-21
    Location : Krankhaus Central.

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  KoTeMoRe on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:18 pm

    Mustafa wrote:
    flamming_python wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:
    KoTeMoRe wrote:
    Mustafa wrote:We dont need russia but  prefer good relations. If russia wants conflict with us, so be it.

    Assad has no support in the sunni world. Its that easy. No sunni will ever live under this idiot. The rebellion is openly escalating and there plain and simply is no way back.

    syria as a nation is dead. Its time to accept this. Wonder how russians imagine all this will work. Do they think we all off a sudden lose our face and start dealing with Assad? I would like to know this idea they have about this.


    You don't need the biggest gas supplier in the world. Ok cool story kardas. Next on Israël has no support in the Sunni world either. They don't care. Syria as a Nation dead? You want to bet that Russia makes Turkey Die faster? They only need to arm the Kurds. Oh ang contrats, after invading Syria, you just invaded Iraq. Guess hiw yiu're going down? Fast.

    Kurds are not even 13% of our population. Russia needs to arm kurds? Would be a shame if we arm turkic people in russia and caucasus region, wouldn´t it? Don´t play the terrorist card comrade. Russia is a fragile entity and believe me you don´t want go down that road.

    And yes, we don´t need russia as gas supplier. We can switch to other suppliers.

    As i said its up to you. I believe stable and friendly relations between turkey and russia are in russias interest as well.

    Why would Turkic people in Russia and the Caucasus region want to accept arms from Turkey? And for what purpose? There are no active separatist movements among them.
    You call Russia a fragile entity; but you do not live here, and you do not know the society here. Ever since the start of the Ukrainian mess, and continuing now - I've never seen Russian society so united before. Slavs, Turkics, Asians, Christians, Muslims, Buddhists - we all live in the same state and no-one wants to see it destroyed.
    Russia is not fragile, it is internally united and cohesive, at least for this generation; who knows what the next generations will bring.

    Moreover, how will Turkey get the arms there? Russian Border Guards and their parent agency - the FSB, are quite efficient government agencies. They have Russia's border on tight surveillance, especially now for what concerns Turkey. Any clandestine smuggling rings that attempt to smuggle weapons to certain groups in the country will be detected, raided and arrested.
    This isn't the Syrian border you know.
    The only possible place that Turkey can create problems for Russia - is in Central Asia; where the governments are weaker and it would be possible for Turkey to support all sorts of shady and clandestine groups, to try and erode Russian influence in the region, or overthrow pro-Russian governments.

    Turkey on the other hand; has little control over what weapons make their way to the Kurds fighting on its territory. All it takes, is to give weapons to the Syrian Kurds - who've hated the Turks ever since Kobane - and these weapons will make their way to the PKK. I'm sure that in Iraqi Kurdistan there are many who sympathise with the PKK too and who would want to help them; despite their decent official relations with Turkey.
    Russia doesn't even have to do much of anything - other than give the Syrian Kurds and the Iraqi Kurds weapons and equipment. They themselves will do the rest. And Russia will be able to claim no knowledge of anything; because these groups have a legitimate need for weapons and that is to fight against ISIL.

    I don't want Russia to go down this route, but it's you who brought this stupid idea up, about trying to break apart each others countries. I'm just throwing some cold water on your idea. Turkey is a lot more 'fragile' than Russia - there are cities in South-Eastern Turkey, where Turkish soldiers are not even welcomed and are surrounded and threatened. There are videos of such. Show me where this happens in Russia?

    Mustafa wrote:Its also funny how you call turkmen people "terrorists" by their ethnicity.

    I didn't call Turkmen people terrorists.

    I said that Turkey calls terrorist people 'Turkmen'. It's their new name for them. Before it was 'FSA', and before that 'opposition'.

    I give you a reality check. The turkmens will never, ever accept any government under Assad and most likely not even be part of a new "syrian" state.

    Then ask them, because I'm not interested in the opinion of Islamic terrorist groups that co-operate with Al-Nusra and behead dead pilots.

    Show me where Russia is killing Turkmen - Turkmen civilians. And show me where they are against Assad, and where they explain why they're against him.

    Not you personal, but some morons here suggested genocide on turkmen people. As for arming kurds. You really want give us a reason to deal with them once and for all?

    Thats exactly the reason why i believe russia should seek a far more friendly course with us. We are here to stay. God made us neighbous. We beter sort this out and act friendly with each other. Smile

    But the thing is that Russia is bombing civilians and armed groups alike; it's a statement because your PM shot them in the back. Sometimes when you posture like a strongman, you need to watch out who you try and bully, you can have fun with the Western guys, because they don't actually care (look at Yemen, they don't care when KSA bombs civilians non-stop, not their people), but you can't think you can shoot a pilot on his blind side and pretend it was an accident.

    That makes things worse. So this happens, Russia is making the border area a living hell, killing everything that needs to be killed, and your PM can't do anything else but try and invade Iraq. It's not only retarded, it's insane.

    Sponsored content

    Re: Turkey and ISIS support

    Post  Sponsored content Today at 1:54 am


      Current date/time is Fri Dec 09, 2016 1:54 am